[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that this happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fitz to decker.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
fitz to decker.webm
2MB, 720x404px
daily reminder that this happen
>>
>>64607077
beautiful rainbow pass
>>
File: tom-brady4[1].jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tom-brady4[1].jpg
34KB, 640x360px
Tom Brady looks so upset.
>>
>>64607077
>that chick on the left
>creaming herself while caressing the deckman's bicep
>>
oh no, a 3rd regular season loss. im sure pats fans everywhere are crying
>>
>>64607077

>When the Pats beat the Jets
>"This is a good win. But, it's behind us. Onto next week."
>When the Jets beat the Pats
>"THIS LITERALLY THE GREATEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!"
>>
did he discount double check?
>>
dont you only need a fg to win OT?
>>
>>64611223

It used to be that the first team to score in OT won. It was heavily favored, though, for whoever got the ball first. Recently the rule was changed to if you score a touchdown, you win, but if you score a field goal the other team gets a chance.
>>
>>64611223

First FG in OT doesn't win it. Other team gets a shot if you make a FG in OT. Otherwise, the first team on offense would always win OT just by getting into FG range, and never try for a TD.
>>
>>64611850
>>64611916
since when?
those OT rules always confused me, must be recent right?
>>
>>64611969

It changed at the start of the 2013 season. I definitely think it was a change for the better.
>>
>>6461196>>64611969
I think it's been a little over 5 years since they changed that rule. It was so dumb the way they had it before. It's nice to give that other team a rebuttle after a field goal. So much tension.
>>
>>64611969
Ever since Pittsburgh got Tebow'd out of the playoffs.
>>
>>64607368
>Being a mouth breathing retard
The Jets beat their rivals who've constantly shit on them, knocked them out of a chance at the Owl in 2011, and have been to six owls since 01', can you fucking blame them?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.