[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Study links college football game days to increase in rape reports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 3601.jpg (121KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
3601.jpg
121KB, 620x372px
>Researchers claim reports of sexual assault rise by 28% during Division 1 games and suggests limiting alcohol consumption at college parties to reduce incidents.

https://web.archive.org/web/20151229225204/http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/29/college-football-game-day-rape-reports-increase-study
>>
Because more people are getting drunk and having sex, and any time a girl is drunk and sleeps with a dude at a party, she can charge the dude with rape.
>>
>>64540405
Is it really like this in America?
>>
>>64540444
It literally is.
>>
>>64540385
captain obvious
>>
>>64540444
There are more and more colleges that are being completed taken over by this ultra-liberal tumblr-like obsession with social justice. There are a lot of reports of chicks accusing dudes with rape days after consensual sex. The justification is that "if she's drunk then she was not able to consent and was taken advantage of."

IMO, a deeper reasoning behind this SJW trend could be that ALL colleges are for-profit, and the students are their bread and butter (the customer, if you will). Gotta please the customer, the customer is always right, because the more kids that go to Whatever State U., the more the college can milk the government for $$$ that will cause kids to be in debt forever.

College is no longer a place for kids to transition into adulthood. It's just a joke.
>>
>college students fuck when they're partying together during college football games
sky is blue
>>
now take a look at the rapes when a rap concert is close to campus
>>
Situations where more people have sex and socialize results in more rape accusations.

Alert the fucking presses
>>
Why are men unable to contain their rape impulses?

Fucking savages.
>>
>>64540654
men have a rape gene, its science
>>
>Amerirapes
Fuck sakes la
>>
necklace guy gonna get some prime 90s pussy
>>
>not going to another campus to hook up and giving chicks fake names so when you both wake up the next morning and she realizes you aren't as charming as you seemed previously--which is entirely because you're not drunk and/or horny anymore and therefore completely uninterested in her--she doesn't decide to ruin your life by pretending she was raped as a way to avoid admitting she'd ever knowingly stoop so low

You guys are chumps
>>
>>64541035
>giving chicks fake names

thats literally rape by deception, which was invented in part because girls were tired of fucking guys who they thought had money
>>
what is wrong with rape?
>>
Who the fuck has time to rape/be raped when the game is on?

It's obviously the work of fucking nosports weeb faggots with all due respect
>>
File: Kobe-Bryant.jpg (84KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Kobe-Bryant.jpg
84KB, 620x465px
if someone could give me a clarification, people can get really touchy when I bring up the subject up.

My lawyers say not to talk about it.
>>
>>64540385
I suspect that the population of a lot of college towns increases by over 28% when there's a football game.
>>
>>64540525
something I've never understood about the whole "if she's drunk she can't consent" shit, is what if the guy is drunk too

then neither can consent, so what happens
>>
>>64544662
No bad anon stop thinking
>>
>>64540590
>Alert the fucking presses
That's actually what they did
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.