[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Save us Obi Mike Holmgreni!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ObiMikeHolmgreni.jpg (20KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
ObiMikeHolmgreni.jpg
20KB, 244x300px
You're our only hope!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25429750/report-mike-holmgren-is-interested-in-coaching-the-49ers
>>
Shitattle cucked again
>>
>>64529511
Attendance is down 50%. They would be stupid not to.
>>
>>64529644
>stupid not to
>jed fuckface york runs the team

jed's gonna keep tomfoola
>>
>>64529511
Just saw this movie lol
>>
>>64529511
So reading between the lines of that article, it sounds like >we tanked for a high draft pick
>>
>>64529511
I have no hope left. I don't believe it. If he is brought into the team, it'll come out that he's some kind of Cosby-esque rapist or a kiddie-diddler.
>>
How fat is he?
>>
File: he's fat.jpg (69KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
he's fat.jpg
69KB, 1024x682px
>>64534350
>>
>>64529511
I don't know that he'd actually solve any of our problems.

But if he gets rid of Tomsula, all the better.

Tomsula is basically a family friend of the Yorks and it'll take a lot to get him fired, which probably means at least 2 more seasons of absolute dogshit.

If Holmgren can get him fired after one season then that's a win even if Holmgren turns out to not be a good idea because the Yorks won't hesitate to fire him.

That doesn't solve the underlying problem of the ownership being garbage and having a bad reputation for firing Harbaugh and promoting Tomsula but there's not a hell of a lot anyone can do about that now.
>>
>>64529511
It's hopeless. At this point, even Jerry Jones is a better at running a football team than the Yorks.
>>
>>64529644
Considering the high price of tickets, the gangster hooliganism at the games, and the lousy team, I'm surprised that even 50% of the seats are filled.

The Yorks got their new stadium and lots of free money so they feel they don't need to put a winning team on the field anymore.

Baalke should be fired and Tomsula should be demoted. Holmgren would be a great head coach but he shouldn't be allowed to be GM.
>>
>>64537981
>Tomsula should be demoted

You can't demote Tomsula otherwise it's just the Yorks waiting to appoint him the head coach again when he clearly isn't ready.

No coach worth a damn will take the job if they have to retain Tomsula.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.