[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a diet buddy. My Kik is lovelydoii. Pic kind of related,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0370.jpg (80KB, 750x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
80KB, 750x377px
I need a diet buddy. My Kik is lovelydoii. Pic kind of related, might do that diet.
>>
>>25679263
That diet sucks ass.

If you starve yourself, your body will panic and turn whatever reserves it has into fat, and then cannibalize your muscles for nutrients.

Tell me your height and weight and I'll defattify you.
>t. /fit/
>>
>>25679277
These diets work for me
>>
>>25679277
not OP
but I want to lose my belly, not fat anywhere else, maybe some on my pecks.
what is the best way to get rid?
5 10 and about 68kg
>>
>>25679277

This anon knows.
>>
>>25679282
If you're not going to take advice from people who know better, why are you here?
>>
>>25679292
For a Kik diet buddy :~)
>>
>>25679294
Yeah so go on an actual diet :~) instead of trying to starve yourself
>>
>>25679294
What does this mean exactly? Want a boy or girl? Someone that will diet alongside you? Someone that will check up on you periodically throughout the day to make sure you stick to the diet/give encouragement?
>>
>>25679298
Boy or girl, doesn't matter to me. And yeah. Someone for support and to hold me accountable so I don't give up.
>>
>>25679277
If you're willing to Kik me I'd be appreciative :)
>>
got anything else than just kik? I'd be able to check in on you on discord every few hours.
>>
>>25679320
Unfortunately no, I just use Kik bc it's easy for me :(
>>
>>25679323
hmm, well good luck finding a diet buddy then, hope you succeed!
>>
>>25679304
That's not holding you accountable. That is not a sustainable diet.

It will not give you the nutrition you need to survive in a healthy way and it will not help you keep weight off.

Let me explain what the guy earlier is saying. The human body is built to keep itself safe and running smoothly. So if you don't give it enough nutrients, it goes into emergency mode, storing as much as possible, turning down your calorie consumption, and as he said, eating your muscles. It will take longer to lose weight using this diet than it would if you ate 1500-2k calories a day and exercised like a normal human being.

Stop being a lazy fuck and trying to shortcut the process. Exercise isn't that hard, and I say that as someone with chronic body pains and weak fucking muscles and joints.

Besides, in shape people are much more attractive than bags of skin and bone.
>>
>>25679287
Spot fat reduction is not possible, you either lose it everywhere or nowhere at all. It might seem that some parts of your body lose fat faster, but thats only because there was more to begin with.

>>25679277
This guy knows what he's talking about, stick to his advice
>>
>>25679328
you don't get abs in the gym, but in the kitchen. Diet is a big part of losing weight as well.
>>
Get a kitchen scale and the app MyFitnessPal. Obsessively track what you eat and drink, sync it to whatever fitness app tracks your walking on your phone and wait more than a damn month holy shit. 4 months and I dropped 20kg without exercising much more than I already was and still eating 1000-1400 calories a day
>>
>>25679334
You get abs at the gym, you lose the fat covering them in the kitchen
>>
>>25679277
>cannibalize

He means catabolize, and that will happen anyway the only way to stop losing muscle while dieting is to diet quickly so you can stop the calorie deficit. If you're enormous, this is cushioned by the fact that your significant weight loss compounds the reduction in your TDEE so you don't need to go as low as that to achieve any results, but the diet in OP is very far from starvation, which is a myth, and fat logic. 30 days is not enough time to lose any significant muscle. Your lifts probably wouldn't even go down.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.