[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea Time AKA Chat Thread Whats going on anons? Lets all talk,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: best mug.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
best mug.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
Tea Time AKA Chat Thread

Whats going on anons? Lets all talk, get to know each other, anything you need advice on, ask and we can offer bits of advice. Anything you want to brag about or just randomly talk about? Lets do this, lets all actually talk instead of shitting on each others photos.
>>
File: il_570xN.704351027_82j2.jpg (43KB, 570x542px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.704351027_82j2.jpg
43KB, 570x542px
bumping with tea mugs
>>
>>25678306
That looks exactly like the kinda ugly-ass mug I'd be proud to own if I were a regular tea drinker.

Just feeling really really isolated, depressed, lonely and hopeless. There's no future for the world and no IRL friends/girlfriend for me.

Don't wanna die, don't wanna live (not like this anyway). I was born into the wrong world...
>>
File: il_570xN.701551297_3k24.jpg (35KB, 570x556px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.701551297_3k24.jpg
35KB, 570x556px
>>25678351
It is a pretty ugly mug, haha, but I love it, and it is quite well made.

>Just feeling really really isolated, depressed, lonely and hopeless. There's no future for the world and no IRL friends/girlfriend for me.
So what exactly has you sad? Whats got you feeling hopeless? Why don't you have friends? What are you doing to change not having friends/girlfriend?

>Don't wanna die, don't wanna live (not like this anyway). I was born into the wrong world...
As a burnt out war veteran, I cant relate to what you're saying, but life is work man, I have to work at not feeling like shit everyday, and that sounds shitty, but nothing comes free. If I'm not putting anything in, I'm not getting anything out.

I ask a lot of questions BTW.
>>
File: thisiswheretea&pielivegetyouone.jpg (64KB, 1113x835px) Image search: [Google]
thisiswheretea&pielivegetyouone.jpg
64KB, 1113x835px
bamp
>>
>>25678365
>So what exactly has you sad? Whats got you feeling hopeless? Why don't you have friends?
Am I being detained officer? :-P
The world looks like it's in a massive decline. Despite hopeful last gasps like the election of Trump and the rise of right wing populism, it looks like we're all doomed in the long run.
>What are you doing to change not having friends/girlfriend?
I guess I'm here? I don't know where to look for people like me, so I'm just aimlessly bouncing around here hoping some chance connection will put me in touch with what I seek. So far, nada. Honestly I've all but given up hope, and with it my energy.
Thought of joining OKCupid, but worried there's too many normies and desperate "wine o' clock" cringe on sites like that.
Like I said, I've given up hope at this point. So I'm just replying to random threads because it keeps my mind busy and away from suicide.
>>
>>25678492
I told you I ask a lot of questions, haha. I can understand though, I am admittedly a hermit myself these days, I have friends and partners and what not but I'm a little burnt out on reality, but I'm sure that's just our bias, the world's never been good, shits always been bad and unfortunately Mr Bones wild ride never ends.

I guess that's the real problem man, unfortunately you won't find much outside of the real world, you gotta put yourself out there, meet people, use tinder and okcupid even though they are total shot shows. Being a normie isn't all that bad, from time to time at least.
>>
Egh.

I need a therapy sesh. But don't charge me too much.
>>
>>25678574
Shit brodog, make me some hobo coffee and we're square.
>>
>>25678579
I can make good desu
>>
>>25678584
>I can make good desu
HOOK IT UP AND LETS RAP! Whats got you down boobear?
>>
>>25678596
Im still working and it sux
>>
>>25678598
What do you do for work?
>>
>>25678609
The way others see it. Nothing.
>>
>>25678614
Shit coworkers? Partners? What exactly is bad about your work?
>>
>>25678596
We could try singing, could be fun.

I'm not upset btw, just disappointed

Happened like 5 hours ago anyways
>>
>>25678616
My work is brilliant. I'm too soft. I've done what could never have been done and nobody knows.
>>
Talk tomorrow.
>>
>>25678617
>>25678621
Singing? Haha, I'm not entirely sure whats happening here. Well hopefully the thread is still alive, I'll check it tomorrow of course, but let me know what exactly is happening.
>>
;____;
>>
>>25678647
>;____;
Haha, we can't have an actual conversation if you don't tell me what you want to talk about.
>>
>>25678725
We can.
>>
File: il_570xN.704237258_bcr1.jpg (44KB, 570x491px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.704237258_bcr1.jpg
44KB, 570x491px
Bump
>>
>>25678306
just moved into uni a couple weeks ago and already feeling stressed and overwhelmed, kinda worried, really need a cup of tea now.
>>
>>25680996
made very few friends, difficult to relate
>>
>>25680996
>>25681007
What are you studying? Are you living in dorms there?
>>
Shalom teapot!
>>
>>25681321
Tea is the jam.
>>
Tea is bitter water.
>>
>>25681570
Fuck yeah! The tastiest bitter water you can drink!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.