[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out there fantasies? Share some fantasies that you know would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0265.jpg (251KB, 850x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
251KB, 850x599px
Out there fantasies?

Share some fantasies that you know would be a long shot

>me and husband are both submissive and take turns being dominant
>I like rough sex and be ordered around and he likes ballbusting
>my ultimate kink would be to have another woman come over and dominate us both
>she would ballbust him until he was out of commission, like on the ground or submitted to her
>I would do whatever I could to pleasure the woman who took down the man of the house while hubby rests his throbbing balls
>>
My biggest fantasy is being in a loving relationship with a devoted partner who only wants me for me and doesn't expect me to drastically change every aspect of myself, essentially becoming another person, just to fit what she actually wants. Which is always a wealthy guy to use for his money so she can sit at home and have everything she wants while I slowly kill myself in a job I hate, until one day I blow my brains out after realizing that my partner only wants me for the size of my dick and for the things I can give her, and she doesn't care at all about me.

It would be nice. Chances of it happening are pretty low though, pretty "out there" as you put it.
>>
>>25674906
I want a buff chick to face fuck me with a strapon
>>
>>25676113
>not cuddle you closely for hours on end
Anon, you disappoint me.
>>
>>25676136
I mean afterwards, definitely.
>>
>>25674939
Honestly Anon? Not unrealistic at all. When I was a teenager I chased after an abusive relationship for years because I literally thought it was my only chance at not being single. I was a moron. I guarantee you can't imagine where your life will be in 10 years. If I'd been told back then that I would be in my second marriage, very happy with it, and loving the crap out of my 2 year old son, I would have thought you were crazy. So many unexpected twists, never assume that a miserable job and a miserable marriage are inevitable, cause that's not the case. Don't think it's about money or looks either, I have little of either, especially money, but my wife LOVES me anyway, more than I can describe. Have hope Anon, it's not "out there" at all, just have patience.
>>
My biggest fantasy is to fully train someone to be a pleasure slave. Not just doing physical acts, but mentally change there perception. I would take anyone, no matter gender or looks, and start by testing them to there commitment. They would be given task to complete without questions, starting with small ones such as public masturbation, to much harder ones as being in a location and blindfolded taking a certain amounts of cock. This of course would be an online version but when I feel they are completely devoted, I would bring them to me. I would meet them at the airport and have them ride with me.to my home blindfolded. When we finally get home, that would be our real sessions start. Unwound guide them into the living room and let them stand there still blindfolded. I would then cut there cloths off, as a slave you are not an individual anymore, you would be mine. When your stripped you would get on your knees chest to the ground and arms forward. You will say "Master this slave". Then we would continue with teaching you how to live for me with different training sessions.
>>
Having a female which either holds completly still or is doxed in a way. Then use a knife to open her chest and fold it. Afterwards I'd disrupt the clavicula and other parts of her thorax from her spine and rip it out. I'd take out her heart and put it in a glas box.
Afterwards I'd half her just over the hips and remove the entrails from her lower part. Then I'd make for different parts of the body to be kept seperatly. For example have a box with both foots up to the ankle, the hips to knee part, the inner organs such as lungs, heart and liver and the whole head and neck. Additonally I'd gather all of her blood and keep it to mix some of it in my drinks.
Maybe I'd even have sexual contact with the different parts of her body which I made sure to stay preserved but I don't actually know yet.
>>
File: IMG_3364.png (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3364.png
58KB, 400x400px
>>25676236
Contact? I'm a girl and want this
>>
>>25674906
did you take this image from my thread?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.