[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

long story short, I have an imaginary friend. I dont know why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: DD.gif (981KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
DD.gif
981KB, 500x225px
long story short, I have an imaginary friend. I dont know why im posting here, but i thought it was worth a shot. I made up a woman in my head since about 2014 and its becomes so developed that it feels like a real person. It started out as just an abstract idea but then I began to look for images of people that looked like what I imagined she looked like in my head. I also write about her. I know I shouldnt indulge this, but its frustrating that i seem to have reached a peak in her development. Ive tried using text to speech but they are all shit. Any help? What more could I do?

pic not her
>>
>>25670566
you could either make some real friends, which is what i would reccomend
or go full insanity and create a tulpa of her
>>
>>25670580
its not really about that, it's not out of a need to have friends, which I do have. Its more of an ideal woman type of situation. In my head she has the perfect personality and aesthetics for me. Its not as simple as some imaginary sex doll though, not at all. Its a real named person with thoughts and feelings, a partner basically.I didn't know what a tulpa was but Im not into spirituality and mysticism.
>>
>>25670566
Draw images of her, start sculpting her out of clay and such, and perhaps one day you can have a custom doll created in her image. She won't continue to love and respect you though unless you make an effort to manifest her inside the tangible world.
>>
im just looking for more ways to make her feel alive. voice to chat is the only thing I can think of. I already have a compilation of image of various people and clothes. I even have combined several people I find attractive using Morphthing.com and created a pretty close representation of her with that
>>
Her name is Catharine.
>>
>>25670594
>an ideal woman type of situation
whilst these do exist, it's only for a very slim amount of people, and even then its a very slim chance of finding her

>>25670601
i think it's probably best for your mental health if you didn't do these things
however there are some pretty realistic text to speech programs out there nowadays
>>
>>25670611
Probably. The worrying thing I sometimes think about is even if I do get a girl friend this person in my head won't go away because to me she's basically a goddess.

Do you know the names of some good programmes?
>>
File: Untitled.png (97KB, 222x220px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
97KB, 222x220px
>>
Whenever I even see people with the same name or similar I feel something. If I remember her throughout my day I get a bit happier or excited because I try and develop her some way, like maybe add a new image to the collecting, e.g clothing she might wear. I don't HAVE to do this, but its comforting
>>
File: 1491022502590.jpg (375KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491022502590.jpg
375KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>25670566
gotta move away from the ideal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvyfIsfKGc
>>
FUCK i thought i was the only one that did this

i'm a girl and have a sibling complex that has led to me being obsessed with having a "brother type" best friend to replace my own abusive brother who doesn't care about me.... anyway... I dreamt about someone like that once and it turned into a lucid dream and he was begging me not to let him die when I woke up so after that I've been pretending I took him with me and imagining him in that role. it is truly fucked

Anon, if you want I'd be willing to sometimes indulge you by reading scripts or whatever, if the audio would help.
>>
The issue is its not a typical case of just thinking of some hot woman. The person in my head is very different. some would say she isnt ideal. She has issues, just as I do, but I wont go into that. Shes very cold and stern and melancholic and thats why shes more important. This is more complex
>>
File: 1432232753023.jpg (43KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
1432232753023.jpg
43KB, 800x495px
>>
This is going to be very, very, very, very rare and an incredible long shot, but are there any women from the UK that have these traits?

-introverted
-stern
-artistic
-individualistic
-mid twenties
-quiet

The problem is my ideal isn't most people's ideals.
>>
>>25670566
The answer is to make a Jackie Chan tulpa
>>
>>25672026
In fact most people wouldn't call this ideal.
>>
>>25672026
those are so generic that hurts.

Its the deep artist dlc pack that everyone seeks out at a certain age range, your ideals are literally generic.
>>
>>25672601
Ah, but you're thinking of the wrong thing, I can tell. I don't mean a liberal arts student who smokes weed and has issues at home.
>>
How old are you op?
>>
>>25673898
>>
I've heard of people who believe they are haunted. Most of them believe it's an imaginary friend at first. Maybe you got a dead girl attached to you.
>>
Okay. Is there any females here that are willing to record a few lines for me...

Would need to be in an English accent.
>>
>>25670566
Have you seen the movie Ruby Sparks?
I think it might help, or at least gib u feels.
>>
>>25674406
ill do it anon
>>
>>25675459
It's a bit private (nothing sexual) but I wouldnt feel good about pasting lines here...
>>
>>25674244
You can get customized sex dolls nowadays. try real doll?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.