[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You all know what to do...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: 1500954772256 (1).jpg (24KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1500954772256 (1).jpg
24KB, 500x440px
You all know what to do...
>>
>>25670047
Might be losing everything I have worked hard for

I have been slacking and taking a vacation recently, these events might lead to my downfall
>>
I want to someday see a fake profile of me or have my pictures used more on 4chan
Sad life
>>
I am 18 and i still don't have a license.
>>
File: IMG_1635.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Everysingle person i date starts becoming an asshole. give or take 5 months. It starts out slowly but surely. Everything is nice and fine and we both enjoy ourselves and then fucking poof. It seems to stem around the girls I am dating "wanting to be perfect for me" First one cheated on me because she felt like she couldn't be good enough for me, second one started becoming an asshole and getting pissy at me because she felt like she wasn't good enough, and the third and most recent felt like she couldn't be good enough to "meet my needs" bitch WHAT needs? I don't understand women. Pic related
>>
>>25670047
I fucking hate you so much tewi, you are the ugliest girl, inside and out, I have ever met. No one fucking even likes you, and they make it apparent, but your head is so far up in your flat ass, you don't even see it.
You sold your newds and left, then came back like as if no one remembers? You're so idiotic, it's pitiful. Go ahead and keep hitting up sad chaps that are too lonely to give a fuck about how boring you are, you will still hate yourself regardless of how big and disgusting your narcissistic ego is. You will never be fucking happy, and knowing that gives me more joy than knowing that everyone hates you. Eat shit you horrendous bitch.
>>
I think I'm spiralling downward and I don't think I want to fix it, it feels like what I deserve

I feel broken and misplaced, and I just want to be a piece of shit
>>
I feel like i'm useless and I suck at everything. I'm a jack of all trades, master of none. I lost the love of my life to a stupid mistake and because she didn't know how to communicate. I have no friends irl and I'm scared to go out and get a job. I don't want to be a neet, but I lack motivation so I don't even see the point in trying something that I'll just give up on, just like everything else. It wouldn't hurt so much if I wasn't alone, but I also want to be able to be strong on my own. People think I'm attractive but when I look in the mirror I just see a piece of shit. I honestly hate myself deep down and I don't understand how people can see good in me. I guess I'm nice, but besides that I'm useless and I hate it. I wish I was just normal and happy.
>>
>>25671551

wow feel exactly the same way
I'm going to college in two weeks but I honestly don't feel ready for it and feel like I'm just going to fail
>>
>>25671566
Honestly I don't have good enough grades to go to college. I want to, but even a BA would be trouble for me.
>>
I don't even know if it's worth it to be honest

especially if I flunk out, which is something I'm deeply afraid of

so much debt
>>
>>25671586
I at least have some money saved up in the bank for school. But I don't know if I'm even going to be ready next year to be able to go. I don't know if I'll even want to.
>>
>>25671593
well then you're better off than me, I have no money

it's honestly the most terrifying gamble I could ever consider
>>
I'm sick as fuck of girls claiming they don't wear sexy clothing for attention. Everyone wears clothes they think make them look good for attention. They only feel like a guy is a creeper if the guy is unattractive.
Them not being good looking isn't creepy. You looked available.

So annoyed with my fellow sex.
>>
>>25671628
THANK YOU!!

finally someone else says it!
>>
>>25671634
Glad someone agrees
>>
Stop telling people to 'just be themselves'.
Anyone who is currently having trouble with their place in relationships isn't going to be seeing it as 'I failed because I'm not acting like who I am' they're thinking 'who I am is inherently unattractive and I need to change myself to be attractive'.

What people need to hear is 'you are more than a lack of confidence in yourself. Figure out who you are and be proud of it, then improve your life around that core person'
>>
I don't know how to flirt and won't take my clothes off for a scooby snack but it seems like everyone expects me to and withholds affection from me in order to get me to do what they want.
I've yet to meet someone who wants to be frank and honest with their intentions without resorting to some high school mickey mouse bullshit thinking that 'girls need that' or whatever
I'm desperate but not so desperate as to look twice at someone like that
>>
I think she honestly just doesn't know who I am, even after 8 years together. I want to be closer with her, I still love her and who she is, but she doesn't seems to feel passion about anything. She's kind to others, sensible with money, works hard, makes friends easily. We're both almost done with school, almost ready to start the careers we wanted.

We've been through the wringer together. So why can't she be human with me for a second these days? Every time we talk, she just misses the beat or stops listening or pulls back judgmental and mocking. We could have fun together now, like we used to when we had nothing to our name but each other. Why am I now just the Ken Doll in her Malibu dream house? Everything's become so heartbeakingly fake.

Why the fuck am I still trying?
>>
The hatred I have for myself is getting worse. I've realized a while ago that my personality sucks and my looks are a wee bit lee than okay. I'm shy and awkward and I suck at carrying conversation, and when I even attempt to carry a conversation, I ramble on and people lose interest in what I'm saying. I'm boring and my self confidence is shit. I'm 19 turning 20 but I feel like I'm never going to find someone that finds me even remotely interesting enough to date me.

People always tell me "You have to love yourself before going into a relationship, how can they love you if you dont love yourself" I think that's utter bs. Some people need a little help towards loving themselves, and I think getting into a relationship would help me with that.

It just sucks that not a single guy I've met has found me to be even remotely attractive.

It doesn't help that my best friend (idk if she even considers me her best friend kek) is insanely attractive and guys literally jump at the chance to get with her whenever her and her boyfriend take breaks. Being around her makes me feel uglier, and I get insanely jealous of her for it. I hate myself even more for even feeling like that about the one person who genuinely thinks I'm pretty, who really does try to uplift me sometimes, but I can't help it.

My suicidal thoughts have been coming back a lot too. I don't understand whats the point of anything anymore really. Maybe I should see a psychic.
>>
>>25671628
Eh, I would agree but I feel like you're missing the point.
Of course everyone wears clothes they feel good in and makes them look good, but that doesn't mean they're doing it for other people's attention, it could be for themselves because they feel good in it and feel attractive. IT's especially usually not just for men, but to feel attractive in general.
And desu some women feel like the male is a creeper regardless, if anything I hate attractive guys hitting on me because it makes me feel embarrassed and awful.
Looking available is stupid, no one "looks" single or available, that's just dumb logic.
>>
I WANT A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND
>>
>>25672029
Would you consider posting a pic of yourself? We can point out the good to help you love yourself, seriously you should do it.
>>
>met this girl at the start of uni
>2 years pass in same friendship group
>she's been with this one guy for the whole time
>friendship group falls apart and everyone stops speaking to each other
>me and girl start to message more frequently
>she invites me to hers to take mdma and chill
>end up fucking
>lots
>spends a lot of time at her boyfriends house, I go over to hers for a couple nights a month
>she gets guilty but says she doesn't want what we do to stop
>breaks up with boyfriend
>still doesn't tell him she had been cheating on him for months
>she's now open to other guys too and she's been dropping hints that me and her aren't totally exclusive
>feelsbad.jpg
>>
File: 1499194594280.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
1499194594280.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
I tried to get her out of my life, but she came back.

Now she's back to ignoring me again.
>>
> be me
> be 8 or something
> same-sex friend asks me to "lay on top of him like you see on telly"
> "sure"

> end up messing around with him for a few years
> been called gay for several years by various people

> insecure

I don't really have anything against gay people, I don't feel super awkward or panicy around them anymore but god fucking damn do I feel like that encounter in my childhood has had a huge negative impact on my mental wellbeing.

I'm 21 now and still a virgin~ish, although I have kissed a few girls and have felt around a few times.

Sexuality is weird, humans are weird. Life's not really progressing in any way..

Anyone else here feel insecure because of shit like this?
>>
I can't stand my appearance. And it feels like no matter what I do, I can't get any more attractive. I'm doomed to be ugly forever.
>>
90% of women will not date men 5'7" and under. Feelsbad being 5'6". When you couple that with having a babyface, it essentially makes you undateable. I only appeal to an extremely small niche of women, most of whom are obese. I wish that God would put me out of my misery.
>>
BK, I want to be yours. I wasn't joking when I said I'd do anything for you.
>>
>>25673424
get off the internet unless you're actually irredeemably (without surgery ofc) ugly.
>>
>>25673367
>this girl that is a whore turned out to be a whore, what the heck!?
>>
>>25670775
no you don't.

you don't want some Japanese cunt hacking your old pictures of you in High School to use to pry on young teenagers.

you don't.
>>
go to Hell, Christie; although, i'm pretty sure you're already there. i wanted to end our conversations with "Have a nice life, I hope everything you've ever dreamed of comes to fruition" but you don't believe in dreams. you believe in how many people you can control before you get tired and give in to your manipulation and end up like your mother who also never did deserve your biological father. your sister is right. it's your fault and becoming a social worker won't change what's forever going to be inside of you. stop fucking messaging me.
>>
Hey Daniel, I hope you finally get the guts to drive your truck off a bridge someday.
>>
>>25673472
I am irredemably ugly by virtue of being 5'6" and babyfaced
>>
>>25673490
hey, when that whore is the only person who's properly kept in touch with you for the past 4 months you'd get emotionally attached too
>>
>>25673600
go lift to get rid of the baby face then
>>
>>25673381
I've had a similar experience. Well not really similar but similar in the sense that I was a kid and some things happened during play that would be considered gay for anything but kids.

It honestly hasn't done much to me. Probably helps that no one knows. Human sexuality is only weird if you think about it. All these labels that are being thrown around these days. I figure it makes sense to seek sexual encounters with people you're sexually attracted to. I guess people would call me bi or something, but that implies a bunch of things that I'm not. Of course in reality people don't call me anything because I don't tell people about my sexual encounters. Those are for me, and I'm perfectly fine without any bullshit categorization. I'm me and I do what I like.
>>
>>25673816
Eh, good to see I'm not alone (of course I'm not, there are 7.3 bln people out there).

I don't identify as bi, or as anything whatsoever atm, really..

I guess the whole tumblr omnipansexudemiality thing isn't complete nonsense.

And to be fair, yeah, sexual encounters are just that. I literally just went on Omegle because I was bored, spoke with some people, entertained a bullied 38m deaf/mute (at least, I hope I was entertaining) etc...

Ended up ending the session with a text encounter with someone who claimed to be 19/f, did some roleplaying. Was she 19? Was that a she? Well.. who cares, I had a decent time, think she did too, maybe not. Who knows
>>
>>25670870
Stop being a needy asshole then
>>
I have no one to talk to
>>
File: 1505273094118.jpg (103KB, 754x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1505273094118.jpg
103KB, 754x1158px
>>25674093
Me to

Its odd, but I get ignored on every 4chan post, I get ignored at work, I get ignored by my family

The world is pretty much casting me out and I don't exist to anyone
>>
>>25674210

>mfw.. hi :3

I can very much relate buddy
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 270x186px
>>25674218
I needed a (you) more than you will realize
>>
>>25674227
post contact info if you want to. I'll hit you up
>>
File: 1505352393145.jpg (191KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1505352393145.jpg
191KB, 442x650px
>>25674231
Thanks but I'll be alright

I've been in this hole before, I;ll just dig myself out some time tomorrow
>>
>>25673424
It's your personality that makes you undateable. Your post alone says that.
>>
File: uuuuu.jpg (64KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
uuuuu.jpg
64KB, 719x960px
>>25673276
I don't think it's going to help much but sure. My self esteem has sucken so low that not even a genuine compliment from my friend has helped me these days.
>>
I'm rich and alone, kind of odd how you feel so poor when you are alone and have no friends to spend money with
>>
I hate being so lonely and needy all the time. I have lots of good friends but it's never enough because I need a literally constant source of social contact, ideally men with gentle personalities, or i start to feel weird
>>
So after giving up whatever life I had I ran 1500 miles the fuck away just to have nothing. Now what the fuck do I do, be a slave to a familiar figure or just go off and be a poorfag on my own? I gave up my sanity just so she could have a stable life with somebody who really doesn't need a fucking zoo. Loyalty is blood deep but goddamn do I regret ever letting myself bend to the mercy of somebody else. All I got out of this was a lack of personal space and being caught in the middle of people who reassure me they want me around yet continue to show every sign they don't. Too nice to tell me the truth? Please, I live by your rule. God has given up on me as I've had to figure out my own fucking skills, life and whatever else helps you survive. Now I'm leaving again in no time and where do I go? Another shitforsaken hell hole. Time heals all wounds but when the fuck does it heal mine? Everybody tells me I'll be alright but when is that? Why is every night so fucking cold and every day so bloody fucking hot. I guess my answer is the same place the trees go when you can't see them. Maybe they're still there or maybe they left.
>>
I want a penpal from northern Europe. I want to get to know a stranger, talk about everything, and send silly doodles. I want to be friends.
>>
Work is absolute garbage and depresses the shit out of me. Office jobs make me so fucking miserable its crazy. I don't see myself doing this for 40 plus years.
I don't care about the rat race.
I've lost the artist boat by now though, and I honestly don't see many alternatives to doing this.
>>
craving heroin like a motherfucker
>>
Long term relationship just ended probably for good. Feels like the world is crashing down. Hardly any motivation. Lonely as shit. Not sure what to do with myself. Caught between using this as motivation to better myself or digging myself a hole to wallow in. And I just can't sleep right now because of it. I'm trying to keep my shit together and not message her or really anyone about it but every fiber of my being screams that my emotions must be known
>>
>>25675197
I've done a penpal thing before but it died. Not sure what exactly you define as northern Europe but it probably includes me
>>
I have suicidal thoughts. They grow more and more specific. I dream about it. I don't know much longer i can go on.
I am very well off. I have a great career. So many people seem to rely on me. So many people envy my life. I have worked very hard to get where i am now. And yet nobody knows i have these thoughts.

I wish i could reach out to someone.
>>
I have a good and well-paying job but being a rentboy is so much more fun
>>
I miss you and I desperately need you right now. I wish you'd give me another chance.
>>
>>25670047
I want a loyal, very submissive woman to be all mine already.

Seems impossible to find a woman with both of those, i love sex but want to share my experiences with one partner.
>>
>>25676965
No leave me alone
>>
>>25675512
That is frighteningly and eerily similar to my own experience.
>>
So when I was about 13 that movie of the twighlight saga came out when edward and bella were fucking and they broke the bed, and I screamed "that really is rough sex" on the movie theater. Two seconds of complete silence and then everybody burst into laughing for about 5 minutes.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.