[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iam unsure about my body, would you fuck me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1653.jpg (189KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1653.jpg
189KB, 1200x1600px
Iam unsure about my body, would you fuck me?
>>
>>25665972
Jesus fuck. No.
You need fire and gasoline.
>>
>>25665972
uh, dick length?
>>
you're probably fitter than most people on here
>>
>>25665972
your body isn't bad, your face, on the other hand, is horrible and looks like someone misplaced/photoshopped a small child's head onto your body.

for how hairy your fucking body is, I guess it makes sense that your hairline is receding and you can tell you're going bald.
Start lifting; you need to get rid of some fat since you're technically 'skinny fat' bordering on chubby but that fat will come out of your chubby face and you'd be set, especially if you get fit and shave that god awful hair and 'beard'
>>
>>25665972
You have my exact body type, body hair, cranial shape and facial hair. I'd be surprised if we weren't very distant relatives. Your teeth are probably fucked up too. I know you keep the goatee to mask the lack of a chin and jawline but you should either get rid of it or trim it much shorter than this.
>>
>>25665972
That's not a very flattering position for a boy. It's emphasizing your curves and thickness, not something you really want as a dude.

Try taking one standing up, it will look a lot better.

From there we can give you better advice and see if it's just a bad shot or if you need to fix some things.

Also try smiling and generally looking more confident, that alone would help a lot. Like it's probably the difference from you looking "meh" to okay or better.
>>
I threw up
>>
>>25666815
What this anon said....and please why did you shave your chin hair like balls??? You're probably not half bad looking....haircut pls.
>>
File: IMG_0571.jpg (207KB, 1135x1513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
207KB, 1135x1513px
>>25666815
Thats better photo?
>>
>>25666117
5,5 inch
>>
>>25665972
I wouldnt fuck you with a stolen dick and uncle adolf pushing!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.