[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can post pics of requests here or you can add me on Snapchat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5097.jpg (858KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5097.jpg
858KB, 2576x1932px
I can post pics of requests here or you can add me on Snapchat at ftmsslut
>>
So sexy! More please!
>>
File: IMG_1732.jpg (961KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1732.jpg
961KB, 1932x2576px
I have more :) let me know what you want to see
>>
>>25665614
i request that you shave
>>
wow this is so disgusting why would you do something like this? if you want to be a slut you probably shouldnt cut of your tits and grow hair everywhere youre only a very ugly women not anything gays would touch with gloves
>>
I welcome both compliments and insults :)
>>
Aww... This is the lame kind of trans
>>
You prefer chicks with dicks?
>>
>>25665665
Yes. The female form is a work if art.
>>
>>25665631
got a kik?
>>
Yeah kik is boywithapussy89
>>
>>25665614
You're pretty hot.
>>
>>25665614
>>25665631
>/soc/
>does not compute

We're too unstable for you bb. I'm not though ;) would also love to kik, but id thought id let you know that some of us aren't scared and confused by our sexuality.
>>
So you are transitioning into a.. What? Please explain what I'm seeing
>>
1. How big were your tits before the mastectomy?
2. Do you ever miss them in certain situation?
3. Do you still fuck guys or are you only into girls? What about fem guys?
>>
>>25665631
I'd love to see you're butt and asshole, you're making me rock hard
>>
ew
>>
>>25665614
How much testosterone are you on per week?

How much do you understand about hormones?

Any concerns with blood work?

I don't care about the transition too much, the blood work and hormone protocol is something I find interesting since I know something about this from a medical perspective..
>>
Fags are the most disgusting animals
>>
I'd be curious of a before pic, I love to see how much change took place

Also: that's a beautiful pussy
>>
You seem familiar. Didn't you have an ad up on cl earlier today?
>>
How do you get so hairy?
>>
>>25666904
Hormone changes...
>>
>>25666908
What hormone? Steroids don't make you hairy, I've seen loads of hairless roiders.

I'm a man and I want fucking chest hair for fucks sake
>>
>>25666914
Obviously Testoserone
>>
>>25666930
Testosterone doesn't give you fucking chest hair

Reee
>>
>>25666933
Do you know anything about hormones at all?

>>25666914
>Steroids

KYS

Steroids does not mean testestorne, you fucking simpleton. Steroids is a joke since there are many types of compounds out there

Its like saying DRUGS = all drugs when we know that isn't true

STEROIDS = does not equal all testosterone or injecable/oral compounds....
>>
>>25665614
Question, what did you look like before the change?
>>
>>25666946
No I don't cause I'm not a mentally ill tranny

What fucking testosterone are you on that gives you chest hair
>>
>>25665614
I'd knock you up if I could
>>
>>25666958
It depends on the protocol and what you use, yea more testosterone can give you more hair growth however there are also supplements that can help, the issue with testosterone itself and not even adding something harsh like an oral with a test cycle is you will have more dht conversion

HAIR LOSS around the head, happens with more testosterone and MPB
>>
>>25666951 <-This
>>
No matter how much people push this trans movement as okay...I find this mutilation quite sad and tortured. Good luck with your mental illness.
>>
>>25668569
/thread
>>
Answers to questions:

- I inject myself with testosterone every week. Its monitored by my doctor
- no before pics of my boobs unfortunately
- yes I did post on CL looking to get fucked. I was successful. Many of you think I'm gross but even more guys want to stick their dicks in me.
- I can provide ass pics but won't be able to get online til tomorrow
>>
>>25668673
Yea, we know you run test every week (you have too)

The thing is what does your protocol look like? Are you running test cyp dosed at 200mg x1ml or are you running more than 200mg of test a week?

Do you run AI with your protocol?

Does your doctor pretty much do everything for you??
>>
>>25668569
amen.
>>
This is disgusting.
I'm straight but I'd rather fuck a man's ass than this mental illness shit!
>>
Amazing how big the clit is though, I specialize in hormone therapy and the clit is huge when adding in testosterone or test based compounds...
>>
>>25665614
I'd be more inclined to fuck you if you were hairless rather then going for some extremely "manly" look because it just makes things confusing.
>>
>>25665636
Trans men are generally more unappealing than trans women, or at least that's how most people seem to feel. It seems like mutilation to just completely wreck a woman's body.
>>
>>25665614
I'd like to see more. It's a shame about the scars; will they fade over time? You're really hot!
>>
Grooossss
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.