[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender fluid and non-binary rate thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: genderfluidmacro.png (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluidmacro.png
64KB, 800x600px
Gender fluid and non-binary rate thread!
>>
File: IMG_2739.jpg (49KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2739.jpg
49KB, 540x525px
>>25665365
>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>25665392
>>>/pol/
>>
shouldnt this thread be in /lgbt/ or something
>>
>>25665365
>Gender fluid and non-binary rate thread!

Another degenerate thread
>>
What's with all the hate?
>>
> implying short hair and crewneck tshirt means male
your disgusting view on gender belongs in the 50s
>>
Wtf is this. You are either male or female.
>>
shit thread
>>
Only two genders
>>
>>25665365
there r 2 gender bae,
>>
>>25665365
2 genders. Fuck off with your lgbt bullshit
>>
>>25665365
Mike Pence
>>
>>25665683
Degenerates will never understand
>>
>>25665392
>>25665437
>>25665683
>>25665999
>>25666022
>>25666352

Huh, I didn't realize I was on /pol/
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>25665365
gen·der

noun

the state of being male or female
>>
I sexually identify as a grizzly bear. I am going through transition now and had my limbs changed into paws last month. In december I am having a pelt transplanted and my vocal cords tied in knots so I can growl. Frankly I am sick and tired of you cis scum staring at me while I'm catching salmon or fucking bears at the zoo. For too long have me and my kind been oppressed, from now on I will have you call me Teddy. Check your white privilege you bigoted humans and polar bears.
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (94KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
94KB, 747x1328px
FUCK THE MODS I WILL KEEP BAN EVADING!!!
>>
File: college.jpg (62KB, 480x688px) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
62KB, 480x688px
>>25665365
>>
>>25666455
Until Webster changes it tomorrow. You opened pandora box, man (or woman). Didnt mean to assume your gender anon please accept my apologies.
>>
File: 0cfeabf030548fe55ef00a7956327b21.jpg (675KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0cfeabf030548fe55ef00a7956327b21.jpg
675KB, 709x1000px
>>25665365
Why would someone change their name, their name has nothing to do with their physical form. This person is pretending to be two fucking separate people. Even if you're a woman named Bob, that's your name. You aren't magically Bobette if you get a sex change to become a man. You're still Bob.

Why do you NEED to change your name like that? You aren't a new person, you are still you. Why do brainwashed liberals want to push everyone to be so fucking shallow? Kenneth is still Kenneth, even if he takes HRT and mutilates his penis (its his dick to cut up, none of my beeswax), but just because he does that doesn't suddenly mean he's a new person. He's still Kenneth.

Sure its fine to start going by a new nickname, but this "genderfluid" naming convention is bullshit. You aren't two separate personalities. You are just one fucking person, regardless of how you choose to present yourselves.

The biggest bullshit of it all is that its this "genderfluid" nonsense that acts as a barrier for young boys to be liberated from gender role enforced norms by society, telling them that in order to be more expressive with the way they dress and act MUST mean that they are "female", and that they MUST be "female" in any situation in which they aren't acting like the football watching, beer chugging, 9-5 suit wearing stereotypical male.

Its such hypocritical bullshit. Men and boys can be and act how they want without HAVING to be a "girl" to do it. At this point these fucking fools use the words "female" "woman" and "girl" like a goddamn title. Why can't Kenneth just BE fucking Kenneth, and dress and act how he wants? Why the FUCK does he have to be a "girl" that day in order to fucking justify it? Its such goddamn bullshit, fuck you genderfluid tumblr pieces of shit.

You think that this is making things more fair for boys, but it fucking ISN'T at all. You are just further alienating boys.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.