[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one /soc/? kik: Cyberbabe92 discord: kuripi#0101

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: q4u.jpg (599KB, 2492x988px) Image search: [Google]
q4u.jpg
599KB, 2492x988px
Which one /soc/?

kik: Cyberbabe92
discord: kuripi#0101
>>
None of them, fucking smile cunt.
>>
File: vbvngfj1.jpg (225KB, 1338x926px) Image search: [Google]
vbvngfj1.jpg
225KB, 1338x926px
>>25661855
left one is best. Then middle. then right.

Now someone pls help me. I have a similar question
>>
>>25662084
Since you answered mine I'll answer yours.
I'd go with the top right since it makes you look determined and intelligent.
Second choice would be top left, which shows your interest in music but also shows that you're not too serious and can have a laugh.
Depends on what you're going for really.
>>
>>25661855

Middle then left then right.

You're ugly in all of them though, sorry. Huge forehead, blank expression, depressed look. You also look chubby. Gay haircut. Eyebrows get thick at the edges. Looks like you're wearing lipstick. Droopy right eye. Bags under eyes. Nose looks crooked. Neckbeard. Tryhard expression.

Sorry man.

>>25662084

That Jewfro though. You're not exactly hot either but you're better than OP at least. I would say top left and top right. Bottom ones look goofy.
>>
>>25662137
OP looks better than the jew, nigga u blind
>>
>>25662145

IDK. The Jew isn't attractive, but OP is hideous. Different strokes for different folks and all that
>>
File: IMG_0239.jpg (682KB, 988x984px)
IMG_0239.jpg
682KB, 988x984px
LMAO fuck you guys making me insecure about my hair now. please tell me I'm still attractive with short hair so I don't waste money going to get a haircut. thanks.
>>
>>25662182

I think you look significantly better here. Had to check IDs to make sure it was even the same person.
>>
File: 17626363.jpg (92KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
17626363.jpg
92KB, 834x960px
>>25662137
>huge forehead
Too intelligent
But yeah there's not even 2 inches between my eyebrows and my hairline, so it's probably a result of lens distortion
>blank expression
Mostly neutral with a slight smirk since I hate my smile
>depressed look
It's the eyes, trust me
I suffer from bedroom eyes where you're cursed with big eyelids and a constant tired look
>chubby
Lack of high cheekbones, feels bad man
>gay haircut
Short back and sides? It's a pretty standard haircut
>eyebrows get thick at the edges
Again, very normal for men
>wearing lipstick
My lips are dark yes
>droopy right eye
Doesn't look like that irl, probably a result of shit phone camera
I have a Nikon, not sure why I'm using an iPhone still
>bags under eyes
Again, it's the bedroom eyes but yes I've had a shit week so lack of sleep
>nose is crooked
Probably the lighting, my nose is shaped like a sandwich triangle
>neckbeard
I must have a big neck
>tryhard expression
I thought I had a blank expression and a depressed look ?
>>
>>25662182
Looks nice, draws less attention to your hair and more to your face
>>
>>25662084
The top two, in comic form
>>
File: Untitled.png (489KB, 1021x507px)
Untitled.png
489KB, 1021x507px
>>25662137
>>25662137
Also worth mentioning that the camera lens used here is comparable to a 33mm lens, which means it will generally have the effect of pic related
>>
>>25662187
OP this is you? you look gorgeous to this twink whats wrong with your social life
>>
File: 64.gif (138KB, 348x367px)
64.gif
138KB, 348x367px
>>25662232
The big issue is I'm a city boy isolated in a small Missouri town and I'm an extremely self conscious neet with depression, anxiety, agoraphobia and panic disorder and all my interests are either obscure or nerdy and lame so I have nothing in common with people :(
>>
>>25662218

You know you're ugly and making excuses when you start talking about the camera lense

>>25662247

Hmmm what do you have to be self-conscious about? you pretended to defend yourself above but it was obvious you didn't back it up with confidence. you're unappealing, inside and out. fix yourself or kill yourself. your choice.
>>
>>25662247
Well i think you get the picture that i like you, im definitely browsing 4chan because im nerdy and introverted too, but im a guy so im assuming you're not looking for attention from guys. Specifically i think your long hair looks good, but short could work too with the right shape. Yes, your eyes are a little droopy so factor that into your haircut and eyebrow shape and sunglasses choice. I love your hair color and stubble though, and you have a gorgeous facial structure.

>>25662084
same with you. I think the grinning pic is great because your smile looks good, but less silly the better. Your fro isn't that tight of curls, i thought the tighter the more jew-y? Either way you also have good facial structure, thick hair nice color, also attractive stubble too. so highlight that, that's why top left looks good (profile angle)
>>
>>25662257
Facial lens distortion is real thing, you can look it up if you want
The lower the mm of the lens, the more of a 'fish eye' effect it will have
>>
File: 11659455.jpg (72KB, 720x960px)
11659455.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>>25662283
Really it doesn't matter, I'm down for talking to anyone. I appreciate the feedback though
I had super long hair a few years ago :x
>>
>>25662257
>you know youre a faggot when you stick around a thread 4 times to s a v a g e l y . r e k . these kids
peace guys, i say we all know how to show the best pics of ourselves, you just gotta be honest if you like your body or not
>>
>>25662291

Ok.gif

>>25662296

LOL. Your a trap to?
>>
File: 21151359.jpg (21KB, 220x312px) Image search: [Google]
21151359.jpg
21KB, 220x312px
>>25662747
Say it to my face not online
I know kung fu

Seriously though, some cheapy phone camera is not going to produce the same results as a dslr.
I have actually taken your advice though and I'm using none of these. I took some very nice pictures with my good camera and am waiting on an sd card reader to arrive.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.