[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about financial dommes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

How do you feel about financial dommes
>>
Money hoes
>>
Whole thing is gross thbh
>>
What' s the point? If you dictate power to money that you have to give away might as well not have it in the first place
>>
>>25657682
they are pathetic, specially the cucked beta orbitter ones...
they need a wall if mental help can't save them
>>
as a guy who has been in femdom relationships for years i have to say i dont like it.

often times one girl will have tons of guys sending her gifts and money. it makes it less like a relationship and more like seeing a prostitute.

which im not judging my point is, there's definitely a market for this sort of stuff, but if you ever want to meet a sub guy for a relationship this probably isnt the best way.
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587KB, 1200x1750px
The men who enable these women deserve to be carted off into a dark corner and mercilessly beaten.
>>
>>25657682
yes
>>
It's like marriage.
>>
>>25658054
exactly.
>>
>>25658054
Like, I'll give you my body
just make sure I'm not too stressed so I may raise your children correctly. is that so tough?
>>
>>25658054
>>25658057
marriage is bliss compared to this kind of degenerance
>>
>>25658066
lmao,

what do you mean?

is it better to have a marriage established on agreed guidelines and agreement with someone whom's tolerable into old age - or marriage determined by chemicals because two people are deluded into bliss?

Hah I'm not cynical... x)
>>
>>25658074
the first one lol, but you get at that point because of chemistry
but i ment it as a responce on the "marriage" joke.
>>
>>25658083
oh haha.
True true. Chemistry is essential
>>
Better have hymen
>>
>>25657682
It's pretty retarded
>>
>>25657682

It’s time to bring back beating women, with a side order of Beach Boy’s “Wouldn’t It Be Nice”.
>>
>>25662404
HAHAHA
++++ for the beach boys reference
>>
>what I'd like it to be, as a sub male
>Physically attractive dommes + sugaring
>what it actually is
>Overweight women demanding exorbitant amounts of money just to access a private Tumblr or premium Snapchat

No thanks.
>>
>>25662441
I'm physically attractive....and a domme...
>>
You are just as bad as a cuck
>>
>>25658062
>>25662448
You're not dom, you're everything disgusting about women.
>>
>>25662497
Would you like to tell me why you feel that way?
>>
>>25662512
Gut instinct mostly, but the fact that you literally just want to be a controlling cunt of a housewife pretty much says it all.
>>
>>25662448
Define physically attractive?
At any rate it's not like I really doubt you or anything. It's something I'd be interested in but most femdommes aren't attractive to me and I'm not going out of my way to find someone that is t b q h
>>
>>25662588
> you literally just want to be a controlling cunt of a housewife pretty much says it all

I don't anticipate my life going in that direction- at all. I doubt I will ever be a housewife, IRL that is not something I seek. I do hold traditional values dear, but am all too familiar with the downfalls of potentially naive lifestyles.

>>25662604
That's fair. That's also what I hear. I'm symmetrical and fit. My features are appealing, and the color of my eyes, lips, skin, and hair contrast nicely.
>>
>>25657682
I find them extremely arousing but I would never give up on money for such a thing, money is life
>>
>>25662843
Would be different if I had an incredible amount of money, which I don't, sadly
>>
File: spiderman1413869104071.jpg (11KB, 295x186px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman1413869104071.jpg
11KB, 295x186px
>>25657682
Cancer
>>
>>25662817
Can I have a way to contact you in case I ever change my mind?
>>
For any male interested....

[email protected]
>>
File: 1430161025349.jpg (512KB, 945x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1430161025349.jpg
512KB, 945x1250px
>>25657682
There are subs genuinely into it, but every domme I've met thats into it as their big or main kink was always a fake domme/domme for pay. At the end of the day as long as everyone is consenting adults I don't really care. It's just hard to be a legit femdom in any scene when you've got these idiots running around ruining it giving you all a bad name.

t.femdom who'd do it just because I like free money, but it's not a kink I list.
>>
>>25663044
I feel like we've been talking on another platform and I'm pleasantly surprised to hear you're a domme.
>>
>>25663360
Interesting!

I've had experience in domming and subbing. I find my personality suits both well; I enjoy pleasure.
>>
>>25663384
Would you say you lean more one way or the other?

Also if you know anyone currently in the midst of a hurricane, hello again. Otherwise it's nice to meet you.
>>
I understand almost every kind of kink, except this one. And it appears to be getting more and more popular everyday. I simply can't understand it.
>>
>>25663384
To avoid confusion....pleasure is not experienced through sensation alone.

>currently at a different ip.
>>
>>25663398
No, I wouldn't. It entirely depends upon the male.
I see, haha.
>>25663400
Would you like to expand upon how you imagine the kink is played?
>>
>>25663434
There's something truly exciting about ceding control to someone like that.
>>
>>25663491
I agree!

A day can be filled with so many decisions. A chance to relax, and let someone else, whom you trust, decide for you can be a freeing experience.

>Trust is a huge component in a sub/domme relationship
>Open communication should always be encouraged
>Discomfort is okay! If you're uncomfortable with a scenario, speak up! Although in character you may be told you're worthless, and lead a futile existence...you're still a human being with rights; be respected (:
>Healthy play~healthy lay
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.