[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colorado meet up thread! letsss goooo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: flagofColoradoCO.jpg (50KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
flagofColoradoCO.jpg
50KB, 800x533px
Colorado meet up thread!

letsss goooo
>>
Wow, I never see Colorado threads. For some reason it seems like Coloradans are usually pretty sparse on here.
>>
31M Denver, straight
Kik: xx_drew_xx303
>>
22/m Denver

Looking for a Colorado lady but there never are any
>>
22/m colordao springs
>>
M/28/ Denver

Formerly from California, moved for business reasons to Colorado

kik-
dieox303
>>
20/m fort collins
surprised to see a CO thread
>>
Any Puebloans lurking the lairs of 4chan ?
>>
20/m denver kik youngladdave just looking to talk
>>
24/m/970
>>
24/m/colorado springs
just moved here and i dont know anyone
>>
>>25659790
kik is __N6__ btw
>>
30m denver
Tr237
>>
25 m Denver, lets take some dabs!!!!
>>
25 m snapchat is Aric110491

Lookin for females in 719 Area for adds. Let me know. No guys.
>>
File: index.png (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 252x200px
Someone please be my friend, and lets go hang out in Denver

I'm really successful and have a career, I just need friends and some people to talk to
>>
File: highplains - Copy.jpg (82KB, 755x416px) Image search: [Google]
highplains - Copy.jpg
82KB, 755x416px
30/m/North Denver
kik: ccg6665

Anyone like shooting or motorcycles or dirt bikes? I also just started playing golf.
>>
>>25661490
What kind of career are you in?
>>
>>25657840
That's because Colorado is fucking trash. If you don't have to go and talk to anyone at all, it is great. Once you talk to someone, it all goes downhill. The majority of people are self important jackasses that will look down their noses at you, no matter what you or they are. Ever since they legalized weed, seemingly everyone got worse. The dumb got dumber, the police got less friendly, and everyone got something they need to prove. Everything fucking sucks, my mom got charged with possession of drugs for being a designated driver for a pair of lesbians who were wasted and had heroin in their vehicle, and the only good people I have run into lately work in the fast food industry. Springfield jacked a bunch of my shit, and tazed my fucking puppy.

Fuck Colorado.
>>25658722
Me
>>
>>25663305
Yeah, he's right ever since weed got legalized it's only gotten worse. You have Cali fucks and other fucks coming here because of that and because of it being cheaper. Colorado natives are pretty trash too, especially the women, full of mental issues and they'll use you like it's nothing. Everybody's two faced, they'll put on a facade of being nice but in reality they're not. Also, I don't know what it is, but in certain areas people almost feel sub-human.
>>
>>25663532
Oh to add onto this, I've met people on /soc/ that are from Colorado and they are not that great of people lemme tell you. Sometimes they're decent but holy shit.
>>
Jesus Christ, and I thought I was bitter.
>>
>>25663048
I'm also in Denver and in a good place in life.

I like guns, dirt bikes, tech, outdoors and cars. I'm guessing you're from /o/ ?

Any chance you're looking for a meetup...
>>
>>25663537
I've met some people from another board in the Denver area, we went to a bar

I always thought some people were good, but I met the wrong type of crowd. I hung out with them one day and they didn't really except me into the group, turns out they're former criminals and drug dealers...
>>
File: GS.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
GS.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>25663614
Too many bus riders on /o/. I traded my WRX in for a Tacoma so I can haul motorcycles around and access shooting spots.

And yes, looking to meetup. I've met a handful of people from /k/ and they're all pretty decent and we keep in touch.

You can message me on kik with the above name or "g"mail at calatron
>>
>>25663570
This is me being tame.
>>25663617
Colorado 4channers tend to be the worst IMO.
>>
>>25663570
Colorado is shit. Have you seen how high the suicide rate is in Colorado Springs? The drugs have fractured this state, and many who are with a semblance of power over their fellow man keep it in pieces. Negativity is the fuel behind this state, followed by marijuana. Remember Columbine? Aurora? This state breeds misery in its people, and it is just depressing.
>>
>>25664604
Sounds like a native to me, I know how that feels. It's also a very boring state full of fake-ass people. There's a bit of a scene for things in Denver but outside that it's a joke. Most places are way too expensive for what you're getting.

On a related note- Women in this state aren't really on the internet much, they tend to be way more old-fashioned and have shitty families (or they're busy getting drunk at college parties and banging chads there) so basically, it dwindles your chances of meeting anybody worthwhile for us introverts. I've met less than a handful of women from Colorado on /soc/ and lemme tell you, they're all not only boring but they're awful. But honestly, you're kinda doomed to this fate unless you're in Florida, Texas or California (Though even some random ass states tend to have more women that come here than CO does).
>>
Wow guys, relax. CO is awesome, the people in Denver are just fine.

32/m/straight

Skype+email [email protected]

Looking for broken young girls that want to abandon their life, runaway, and be with a older guy in bdsm ltr.
>>
File: IMAG0173 (Large).jpg (505KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0173 (Large).jpg
505KB, 1920x1080px
I like guns and currently building an off road vehicle.

Oh yea, 29/ M Straight/single. I know some cool places near Evergreen....

Work in DTC

kik. glockspets
>>
>>25665191
Denver may be okay, but that is just one city.
>>
36/m/straight Fort Collins.

Colorado has turned to shit. I miss home.
>>
>>25665851
You sound like my type of turd.
Also DTC working, love to find new shooting spots because harris park is full of fucks now.
>>
File: prityflours.jpg (2MB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
prityflours.jpg
2MB, 1500x2250px
>>25665851
Those rifles don't look familiar. Why haven't I shot with you yet? Are you aware of the /K/olorado email list?

contact info posted up here:
>>25663048
>>
File: IMAG00666.jpg (596KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG00666.jpg
596KB, 1920x1080px
>>25668328
I've been going to Evergreen Colorado for some time now, up in that area is one of my shooting spots

>>25668396
I've already made a thread for Denver /k/ Meetups, no real interest on /k/
>>
File: IMAG0811.jpg (297KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0811.jpg
297KB, 1365x768px
>>25668488
>>
>>25657840
They are too stoned to post most likely.
>>
19F
Bi

Boulder
>>
>>25670695
24m boulder
you 420?
>>
I'll bump for a colorado thread

kik-veryance, down to drink, smoke, party, chill, whatever.
>>
>>25670695
>A girl from Colorado who doesn't post any contact info
Wow, what a surprise.
>>
>>25658497
Hey 20/m in Ft. Collins too. Are you gay/bi?
>>
30m Longmont
Kik: Cald1024
>>
File: 1505318974961.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1505318974961.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>25671026
Who are you?

kik?

I've sent some messages to some on here from their kik accnts
>No responses man

Guess everyone just posts their kik and doesn't actually want to chill
>>
>>25670695
I just grad from school there, are you studying there?
>>
37M/31F swinger couple in aurora looking for other couples...
>>
>>25672433
kik is in my post man lol
>>
Couple looking to have funn yoo
720 303
Niggachu1 19m 18f
>>
20/m/Aurora

anybody wanna meet up and 420?
>>
>>25676097
Yea, what do you do?
>>
>>25676102
for work you mean?
security officer - also studying Computer Science at CCA
>>
>>25676108
What's CCA?

What do you do for fun? You looking to hang out?
>>
>>25676140
community college of aurora
my interests? hiking, camping, programming, boxing, cycling, volunteering, scary movies, Tool, playing chess
>>
>>25676169
Where have you gone hiking?

I'm trying to go more often, but don't know much about gear or what you're supposed to wear during hiks etc...

I'm a transplant from a big state, not reallly near the mountain so I'm not used to Denver
>>
>>25676237
there's a lot of good places around CO, too many to name.
you don't really need any specific gear though. i usually just wear shorts/sweatpants and take some water with me.
>>
Lots of good trails here in northern Colorado
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
>>25676398
You sure though? I hear seasoned hikers go through gear every three months, do you just hike in boots or something??

>>25676536
Do you have any tips? I'm kind of looking around for some spots, but am worried about nut jobs on the trails. I carry a gun on me, s don't want any trouble with the meth heads up in them hills
>>
>>25676550
You're paranoid if you think your going to be attacked by meth heads in the hills.
>>
>>25676770
I'm not from around here
>>
>>25676550
It all depends on where you want to go. I know of some good trails in the Fort Collins area, such as Horsetooth Falls. There's not a whole lot of meth head in the hills, if any. You will run into a stoner or seven though
>>
>>25676931
What do you do man ?
>>
>>25676952
I'm handicapped. I had both my hips replaced in 2015 and have a genetic heart condition. I have't been hiking in awhile. The misses goes hiking quite a bit and I can ask her when she's home from work what her favorite spots are.
>>
>>25677030
What kind of heart condition?

H-How did you get married?, any tips?
>>
>>25676923
All you have to do is keep a calm and friendly demeanor and no one fucks with you
>>
25/m/C. Springs

kik: boyscoutmafia

ayyyyy
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.