[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentle Femdom thread. Go with the flow, if you want to arrange

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Gentle Femdom thread.
Go with the flow, if you want to arrange meet ups or w/e.
>>
29/m
Kik Viciousrue(can verify if you verify to) looking to explore this
>>
>>25647699
Inb4 100 males, and 3 to 4 catfishers respond.

Would be a dream come true to actually find a woman who was into this though.
>>
What's gentle femdom
>>
Yes
I'm a caregiver dom to a 24/7 kitty girl and I want a woman who can do the same for me
I'm not a sissy
I'm not a fem
I'm a pan switch male who doesnt get to switch

But unfortunately this >>25648852 is most likely to happen
>>
Looking for women who likes to tease men. Tell me about your sexual experiences and how I will never get to fuck you. Kind of an online cuck thing.

Kik:trettre3
>>
File: Cute as fuck.jpg (50KB, 680x554px) Image search: [Google]
Cute as fuck.jpg
50KB, 680x554px
i want an IRL boyfriend. i'm about 24/7 dominance/superiority, NOT just in the bedroom.

19/f/west coast
>What are your kinks & fetishes?
i LOVE teasing, edging, denial. pet play, begging, collars & leashes, bondage, body worship, CFNM. curious about chastity.
>How much experience do you have with them?
few online partners, but nothing IRL
>What being my pet would be like
I want to spread and tie you up on bed then mercilessly tease you for hours. I want to go on nice walks together with your leash & collar in hand (probably never in public tho, inna woods would be nice). I want to come home to a cute puppy sitting & waiting on the floor, ready to serve me, I greet you by ruffling your hair and baby talking you, 'hi puppy! did you miss me? give princess a kiss!'. When I want something you do it for me.
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
i'm positive i have adhd and i have a huge sweet tooth
>Do you want to be contacted outside this thread?
if ur a tall (5'9+?) qt around my age and want something serious (NOT just wank fodder) reply with kik/disc and why we'd be a good match

if i didnt hit you up from before, you were too old or not near me
>>
>>25648857
femdom with less cruelty and more emotional support
>>
>>25649220
that sounds boring as hell no thanks
>>
>>25649110
Usa or can?

Kluda1111
>>
File: 1503207305562.jpg (61KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503207305562.jpg
61KB, 960x960px
23/M/Australia

tfw no qt gf who will make me wear panties because she thinks they look cute on me when we cuddle.
>>
>>25650684
Do you look cute in panties though? Sydney here.
>>
>>25649110
23 , male , Los Angeles

Hit me up if your intrested.

Sc:sleepy.navas
>>
>>25650771

Maybe I guess? What's important is that she thinks so.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.