[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Observations from replying in a trap thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: trap_stats.jpg (184KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
trap_stats.jpg
184KB, 1650x1275px
Observations from replying in a trap thread
>>
Ok, so I posted in a trap thread a few weeks ago and observed some behavior that interested me, and that I thought rather than re-hash the same old thread over and over, I might share some of that info and attempt a bit of thought provoking and educational conversation.
I replied to someone in a trap thread with contact info who is located in the same state as I. Based on the username, it is identifiable that I am also a trap. I did not post any other info, no pics, no solication for contact from others, nada. Well, then my messenger blew up! By the numbers:
- 26 people messaged me (+1 from the person I was originally trying to contact)
- 5 self-declared virgins (but I may not have asked every person)
- 4 people that messaged, I replied, and never said another word (um, what's up with that?)
- 4 unsolicited dick pics (I like dicks, but nooooooooooo)
- 1 confirmed cutie! (and if you are reading, you know who you are! xoxo!)
So yeah, that was a surprise. I did have a few fun conversations, and a few more bad ones. I feel that I'm a bit older than the average anon, so here is some observations that I considered pretty obvious but that would seem to benefit the great /soc and their success ratio:
- If you reach out to someone (especially unsolicited), be prepared to make conversation.
a. Make it interesting
b. Not every topic has to be about sex
- Don't ask for a bunch of pics right off the bat
- Don't send unsolicited dick pics!
- If you find yourself sexually interested in someone who identifies as a 'trap', you need to admit to yourself that you are least 'bi-curious' if not more.
- Don't ask for a sexy pictures/conversation, the not be willing to reciprocate because "family is over" or whatever excuse.
- If you do find yourself engaged in a dirty conversation, don't perform a cum n' run!
- Umm, be cool. If performing 'x' in real life would be dickish, it'll be dickish online too. Don't be a dick.
>>
That's it. Queue the trap haters calling me self absorbed, the pic collectors, the white knight, and the contactfags. I'm hanging aroud for a bit to see how it plays out.
>>
Oh well. I hope all the typing caused someone to consider their actions more critically for the future.
>>
>>25641859
>>25641860
Nice! Fellow trap here -- totally agree.

Additionally I'd like to add as incentive as far as the first tip about conversation -- I don't know about other people but I'm waaaaaaay more inclined to go out of my way and make freshly taken original content for someone when I know that the person on the other side is at least a sort of legitimately "cool" person (meaning they have a pulse). Share your interests with me... You love the playstation controller? I just might shove one up my ass for you if you just have some personality and share more than a random dick pic.
>>
>>25642583
Well said. I was hit up recently after posting by one guy that kept telling me to go in the bathroom and take pics. Not asking, not making conversation or being cool or sharing anything, just telling me to go in the bathroom and take pics so he could see me "live". Yeah umm, no.
>>
>>25642583
>>25643832
Neither of you traps nor do you pass. I fucking hate this place, I swear to god it's full of disgusting crossdressing failed males that don't even know what the word trap means. You're a fetish and you're a joke no man is going to ever take you serious or love you you're just a guy in womens clothes you don't even pass or act like a woman you're just a waste of oxygen and you'll kill yourself once you figure out this fetish will leave you as an empty husk in your 30's and nobody wants to build a future with you
>>
lulz
>>
>>25643876

Did you also graduate at the top of your class in the Navy Seals, been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and have over 300 confirmed kills??
>>
>>25641860

Seems like common sense to me for the most part

t. Chaser.
>>
>>25645565

That's the problem (and the reason for the post), it just isn't all that common based on these experiences <shrug>
>>
What is your kik though?
>>
haha, 2/4 so far
>>
>>25645657

<head into desk> what justification have you given for giving that out?
>>
>>25645705
Pleaseee;)
>>
>>25645713
I just wanna message you dude <3
>>
>>25641859
Post lewds, no one cares about your /soc/ trap thesis.
>>
>>25645615

Honestly, I've always found that talking to traps requires a little bit of walking on eggshells, considering that so many of them have some sort of depression.
>>
>>25645737
Posting /soc trap thesis, no one cares about your lewds.
>>
>>25645755

Saying "oh damn your hott " and begging for pics ≠ taking
>>
I've posted my picture in trap threads . I think OP has a very strange view on life. You are posting that you are a trap (which is a sexual fetish subset, it is like saying you are a crossdresser) on a board for camwhoring. The fact of the matter is that most people here are trying to get off, most especially in those threads. You are delusional if you think getting dick pics is tasteless or out of place.

I will say it's nice when someone tries a bit more than "hey cutie" but that's to be expected. They only care about you because you are their sexual ideal, do not be surprised if that is all they care about. You can want more but it's a bit pointless.
>>
>>25647156

That is an interesting observation and a good post - thanks anon!

The only item I would push back on, is you mentioning that this is a board for camwhoring. I don't believe that is all that /soc exists for, and I remember a time where it was a lot more than that. Many others remember that, and talk about the "good old days" with fond memories.
>>
>>25643876
>crossdressing failed males that don't even know what the word trap means
This really. People think trap means girly boy, but that's just not true. The definition is right in the word: trap. A boy who looks so much like a girl that he could trap another man. If you dress like a girl but don't look like one, you're not a trap. If you're transitioning, you're also not a trap since you have to a boy who looks like a girl, not a boy trying to become a girl. It's very specific and very simple but very few people seem to get it.
>>
>>25648095
I don't disagree with your statement. Do you feel that is relevant to the thread, or did you just need to get that off your chest?
>>
10 year trap veteran here AMA
>>
>>25648348
I saw the guy's post and thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.
>>
>>25647156
I don't think anyone is saying they're looking for more out of posting contact info in trap threads than cam whoring, just giving advice for anyone contacting anyone in those threads if they want better pics and to have a better time and maybe if they don't want to be ignored when they want to get their rocks off again with the same person.

Nothing wrong/unexpected/distatesful in particular with throwing dick pics at whoever you're after but don't be surprised if the success rate isn't as good as someone who actually talks.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.