[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody has a secret, tell us yours. I start : I want to fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: secret.jpg (63KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
secret.jpg
63KB, 950x534px
Everybody has a secret, tell us yours.

I start : I want to fuck my bestfriend's girlfriend so bad. I was friend with her before they go out, but I didn't want to fuck her at this time. She didn't change or anything, but now, I would give anything to fuck her once.
>>
>>25633212
I wanna do drugs
Haven't had sex in almost two years
Jerkin it like three times a day
Suicide
>>
>>25633248
>Jerkin it like three times a day
You should do that more, I fap to that girl 6 or 7 times a day. It gives me a reason to not commit suicide.
>>
>>25633212
I'm in the same boat man. I know she'd be willing if I asked since she does things to let me know she's interested but I just can't do that. If they break up I'll be at her place in a heartbeat though
>>
>>25633328
She's not interested in my case.
It's kinda bad to say that, but are you hoping they'll break up?
>>
File: IMG_20170522_141125.jpg (478KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170522_141125.jpg
478KB, 2048x1536px
My ex hates me but I secretly wish I could be her cuck/plaything. She was evil & manipulative sociopathic but I'm a hopeless masochist. I've been thinking of ways to initiate this sort of relationship without causing myself undue stess or humiliation that I can't sexualize. I cum so hard thinking about the fucked up things she'd do.
>>
>>25633346
Not really hoping for it, but her flirtatiousness really makes it hard not to
>>
>>25633356
I had an ex like her, we broke up 1.5 years ago, but still thinking that.

>fucked up things she'd do
Give us some example
>>
I just got in a relationship, like three months or so. But I'm really not into it. It's nice having somebody for a change, I've been single for a couple of years now. I'm just clinging on purely because of the fact I want to be with somebody. It's nice to have somebody all for yourself, emotionally and sexually.
>>
I'm a really good singer/rapper tend to make my music about females.

I'm Bi af and I love Dad esque men
>>
>>25633366
Nah I'm not gonna go into it not currently in a place I can fap
>>
>>25633356
Jesus christ, she looks like a mess with these half naked anime girls on her wall.
>>
>>25633373
>>25633473
Something about a nerdy average looking unkept girl bullying me really turns me on more than anything
>>
>>25633483
my gf and her friend bully me.
oh god is it so hot.

my secret is i wish i could have more girls that would bully me but would also be loyal. meaning i wish i could have like 3-4 gfs that would all bully me
>>
>>25633503
that sounds amazing!! I hope you get that. I wish I could be bullied and teased by multiple girls

This is getting me way bothered
>>
>>25633212
I have a girlfriend, but I'm absolutely, 100% gay. I couldn't bare to break her heart, or my family's
>>
>>25633519
yeah its fun but sometimes it's annoying. you know how girls are bah bah bah so annoying.

they do make me really horny though so i guess its ok.
>>
>>25633572
I could deal with the annoyance
>>
>>25633212
i just want him back...
>>
I've been with my first boyfriend for 4 years. He loves me so much and says he wants to marry me but I'm still unsure. He is a terrible kisser and has a tiny libido compared to mine, which leaves me frustrated. However, he has become my best friend and our personalities get along amazingly. Everyone thinks we are this amazing couple but I wonder if our physical incompatibility will completely ruin this.
>>
>>25633639
It will
>>
>>25633639
What kind of things does your libidos want that he doesn't? What's your kinkiest sexual experience ? Does he make you cum? And how big is his dick?
>>
I fucked my best friend's girlfriend while he was out of town. She wants to fuck me more so she's trying to get into a threesome with both of us.
>>
>i LOVE fucking married/taken women on a regular basis without their SO knowing
>i've done this several times
>women with open cucks don't do it for me
>guy is usually creepy/needy/cringe and closeted bi (at the very least)
and
>have stolen tens of thousands of dollars of various things, usually to sell, almost always from employers
>never been close to being caught, i'm very careful, know how to wait and keep my mouth shut
and
>want to fuck several women i know who are extremely unobtainable from a social standpoint (mostly in-laws)
>pretty sure a couple would go for it but the blabbing-bitch risk is too high
and
>got my BS for free
>minimal scholarships/funding
>figured out how to game the accounting department
>been many years since graduation
>haven't ever heard shit about owing a dime
Bunch more shit, but I don't think on any of it too much. Compared to what I've 1st-hand witnessed others do my shit is petty.
>>
>>25633532
Fffucking dumb, do it you moron, you're just wasting her time
>>
I want to just disappear for a few months. I want to steal a bunch of money from my work, and take off, tell no one. Go do a bunch of drugs, sleep with whoever is nearby and willing. Just go on a fucking bender. My life is so goddamn dull.

I'm also kind of a whore. I'm a guy, and I've been fucked by so many guys around town I don't remember most of them. Small country town, and I've discovered almost all of the guys out here, when desperate enough, are more than willing to let a guy suck them off and then fuck him on a dirt road somewhere. Lots of married guys, guys with kids, couple older guys that liked pretending I was their son. Couple truckers coming through town as well. Been tested, no STDs yet, somehow.
>>
>>25634477
how do you zero in on wives that you might fuck, location and looks-wise? About what is their age range?
>>
>>25633212
Her new profile picture is her and her boyfriend, but her cleavage is so big. I want to fuck her so bad.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.