[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I look like a serial killer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170901_134608.jpg (959KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_134608.jpg
959KB, 1836x3264px
Do I look like a serial killer?
>>
>>25631648
yeah sorry to say.

You should keep some duct tape/rope and gloves in your car at all times just for kek
>>
>>25631648
lmao yeah
>>
>>25631648
nah man you don't

you look like the guy that kills serial killers
>>
>>25631648
You dont...

You're trying to hard, you don't know what taking a life does to you and who you become.

You have a look and you are trying to keep it in your life as some sort of internet brownie points, continuing on the path of look at me I look crazy and unstable will hurt you more in the long run rather than focusing on getting your shit together and moving on in life and following your path.
>>
>>25631648
yea...you look like a guy who kills his cereal with lowfatmilk in the afternoon instead of eating it as breakfast with normal milk in the morning
>>
>>25632047
but... i'll trust you when we would be pinnend down in our trench with mortarfire whisseling around us, you look like that crazy animal who can keep his cool under heavy stress.

step out the light please for maximum effect :)
>>
>>25632053
>crazy animal who can keep his cool under heavy stress
a crazy animal with a hearth of gold*

yes, definatly
(unironicaly, a good thing)
>>
>>25631648
Type of guy who starts fights with people when he's drunk
>>
hell yeah
>>
>>25631648
Alittle but why be a fucking serial killer when you can be a fucking hero anon?
>>
>>25631648
You look like you still breastfeed, sorry senpai
>>
>>25632016
And this is coming from who exactly?

Go read a magazine or something.
>>
Curious to see the definition of success.
>>
take your top/clothes off then i'll decide, you look cute
>>
>>25633518
And what if they're off?
>>
>>25631648
Yep, mission accomplished!
>>
>>25631648
Yeah looks like you gained a lot of weight since you got out of jail. You should be a good boy and just become a cum slut
>>
>>25631648
Worse. You don't look ambitious enough to be a serial killer.
>>
>>25631648
You look more like a guy who'd commit suicide.
>>
>>25631648
yes, work on your disguise, a LOT!!!
>>
>>25631648
Carl panzram ftw
>>
>>25631648
you look more like a racist
>>
File: dexkill-main.jpg (283KB, 675x1180px) Image search: [Google]
dexkill-main.jpg
283KB, 675x1180px
>>25631648
you're wearing the fucking shirt dexter wears when he goes to murder someone
>>
>>25632075
This.
>>
anon i am already afraid of you
>>
>>25631648
protip: smile more.
it makes you look less threatening
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.