[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you check if you're STD free last time, anon? Reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1390415915631.jpg (252KB, 744x800px) Image search: [Google]
1390415915631.jpg
252KB, 744x800px
When did you check if you're STD free last time, anon? Reminder that some STDs can not shot symptoms for a while, and it's estimated that 2/3 of people get HPV in their lifetime. Certain types of HPV can cause cervical/anal/penis cancer.
>>
>>25624812
Thanks for the fair warning, anon. Last time I donated blood (early 2016) was the only time I got checked for STDs. Granted, I was still a virgin at the time so the results were obvious.
>>
>>25624812
I lost my virginity around 3 months ago unprotected. She told me she had only been with 1 guy who used condoms.

I was stupid to believe her but I still do, will get checked soon for shit but nothing feels different or is visibly different.
>>
Had my first test a few weeks ago after hooking up with someone without a condom.

My experience (UK) was great. Made an appointment, showed up, pee'd in a jar and left. Get the results via a phone call. So simple and the staff were lovely.

If you're worried or nervous about it, don't be. Get checked anon - better to be safe than sorry.
>>
>>25625071
Blood test doesn't show everything.
>>
I think I'm fine, not like I could spread anything I somehow picked up from a toilet seat.
>>
Last time I got checked was in 2013 when I developed genital warts. Right off the bat it was clear I had HPV, but I got tested anyways because I was dating a girl at the time. Also tested positive for Herpes Type 1, which I saw coming because I used to develop cold sores as a kid.

Had to consult a dermatologist to get the genital warts burned off and treated with Podofilox. The girl who I was with got infected, but despite this, it didn't affect our relationship and we stayed together for a few years.

I became sexually active at 14. 27/m.
>>
>>25625071

Also, I got reminded of something from this post:

If you test positive for HPV, then you are ineligible for donating blood. But I'm sure that's obvious to most, but something few consider. Just sayin'
>>
>>25624812
btw saaauuceeeee
>>
>>25625235
Usually organism fights HPV off withing around 2 years. You can check again.

>>25625214
>something so resistant and contagious it can survive on toilet seat and spread
>"it's not like I could spread it if I got it"
/soc/ intellectuals

>>25625257
Yulia Tymoshenko
>>
>>25625275
lmao, yeah if something can survive outside of a host for hours you're pretty damn sure it can do some shit.
>>
>>25625275
I think "it's not like I can spread it" means "I will probably never fuck anyone"
>>
>>25625368
Hint: if you can get something from toilet seat, you can spread it through toilet seat.
>>
>>25625382
look at ids my dude
>>
>>25624812
My partner and I are in an open relationship, and although we're pretty careful about that sort of thing, I get tested every week, just to be sure.

But here's the real question. How often do you boys get your prostates checked? If not at all, at what age should one start?
>>
>>25625384
My bad.
>>
Haven't had sex in over a year.

Got a bunch of tests done for various unrelated things but they also checked for STDs while they were at it, about a month ago. Clean as a fucking whistle. I'm in perfect physical health even after some really dumb hookups.

Now if only my mental health could catch up!
>>
One time I had like green puss coming out my dick. Went to STI place, nothing. Shit went away few days later. Been back other times and nothing.

Did my dick just cure aids by itself? wtf.
>>
>>25624812
Thanks for the reminder but goddamn you are stupid. It's not 2/3, it's more like everyone that is sexually active. And toilet STIs are just a series of all the wrong situations coming together for the worst case of bad luck. You'll win the lottery before you get something from a toilet. It's not even worth mentioning unless if you have some kind of toilet humping fetish.
>>25625398
Late 30s, mid 40s?
>>
>>25626402
Okay, good to know. I needn't worry about it for a while then.
>>
>>25625398
Per guidelines for checking your prostate, wait till mid-50s at the earliest. And even then consult your physician before you do so.

Just got STD tested yesterday.
>>
bump
test yourself sluts
>>
bąp
>>
>>25624812
Medical bump
>>
I have HIV, testing is one thing but not barebacking sluts that lie and tell you they're clean + on bc is probably my best recommendation.

I know how great rawdogging was and I probably wouldnt have listened to some unlucky fucker on 4chan. Look how that worked out for me tho..
>>
Bump for promoting good health.
>>
>>25630810
How did you find out? How long do you have it now? What is your current state?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.