[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

share your mmf stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

share your mmf stories
>>
>>25622271
Old family friend of the wife came over. Started touching her, and pulled off her robe. Slid his fingers into her. Stripped her naked and fucked her bareback on the couch while she sucked my cock. I moved away and jacked off while he put her legs on his shoulders. He came buckets inside her. I went next and spurted inside her too. Was cash.
>>
bump for interest

share your mmf fantasies, too
>>
So... Me and my wife have been together since HS and were each others firsts.

Needless to say it was bound one of us would get the desire to see someone else.

She caught this desire first and cheated on me.

I was pretty down about this but having rented an apartment together, neither of us could afford the place on our own.

So fast forward a few weeks. Still mad but willing to say few words. She has the balls to say she is inviting him over again.

I say im not leaving but he shows up anyway. Im about to blow my top but dude takes me outside a chats.

Turns out he is pretty cool. A few years older and convinces me to let him fuck her.

After a few drinks she blowing him infront of me and i find myself getting turned on.

The guy gestures i come sit next to him.

Wife, GF at the time, is confused but i take off my pants. She blows both of us and eventually turns into fucking.

We take turns, guy had some seious cock on me so i go first, and both eventually cum on her back
>>
Had an MFMF if that's of any interest? Limited MM contact
>>
>>25623224
sure
>>
>>25623224
GF and I found a couple looking for a guy on craigslist (UK) - decided to reply and see if they were looking for a couple. We'd had a threesome with a girl recently and wanted another but single girls are hard to find

Turn up, young couple (21 and 18), have a drink or two, play a stupid truth or dare game app - bit slow

All down to our underwear in a strip bit of the game

First contact was the girl kissing me whilst my eyes were closed and I had to guess who.

Girls started making out on the bed, we watched

Lots of different positions - swapping girls, girls playing with each other, us playing with our own girls, us doing stuff in chains/lines with everyone doing stuff to each other

Double bj each (two girls on each cock)
Double cock bj (both our cocks in one girls mouth)

Whilst doing the double cock bj, I put my hand on the other guys ass and pushed his cock into her mouth - was rubbing our cocks together. He does the same to my ass.

Whilst we were both fucking our own girls from behind, I grabbed his cock as he slid it out of her from behind, and I stroked him a bit. Wanted to suck it but didn't go for it.

Lost more playing around, both finished in our own girl.

Fantasy is to have a fully bi MMF threesome, where we all play with each other
>>
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>25623214
would u do it again? did she cum? was she loving this cock cuz it was bigger?
>>
>>25623330
was this the first time touching a guy? did the girls cum? how did your dicks compare ?
>>
>>25623358
Actually not - I'd experimented with a guy a few months before but he wasn't too attractive so it wasn't a great experience, that's why I wanted to try more.

The girls both came, a couple of times each. Both of us came once.

His was a thinner and about the same length, mines was girthier. But he had a better body (slim and 6 pack - wheras I'm a bit more built)

Girls wise, the other girls had very similar boobs. The other girl has pierced nipples and a much weaker gag reflex though
>>
>>25623374
thats hot..where did the girls cum? are yo both cut or uncut? did u give them oral?
>>
>>25623386
Both during oral and during sex - not at the same time. I think we got one in each on the girls (oral with our own, sex with the other), they might have cum with each other too but I'm not sure.

Both uncut, I had a bit of a longer foreskin than him, but both very nice cocks. We were both 21.

Yeah - everyone went down on everyone (except me on him and him on me). At one point we were in a long chain of oral - the nice thing about the foursome was that nobody was left out. One of my favourite bits was each fucking our own girl whilst they 69d
>>
>>25623402
sounds great that u all had fun... how did the chain of oral work? how did their pussies compare?in term of looks, wetness, and feel
>>
>>25623413
Yeah definitely want to do it again! They had a kingsize bed so lots of room.

One of them was my gf going down on him, whilst the other girl went down on my gf and I was knelt down by the bed going down on his gf from behind.

Another was me lay down with my gf sat on my face, whilst his gf was going down on me and I think he was fucking his gf from behind (so not quite a oral chain). Lots of things like this. Usually everyone was involved in some way!

My gfs pussy was a bit more of an outie than her's, but tighter (my gf was 20 and his 18 - so both were tight!). Hers was very sweet and nice, maybe a bit wetter but they were both plenty wet. Her's was also neater. Both were shaved. Both were great - was just more of new thing to try hers so maybe that's why I prefered it

The other girl was slightly (slightly) more curvy, with a bigger ass - definitely not fat or even chubby. But my gf's body was tighter.
>>
>>25623430
thanks for the description man, did they taste different? u have kik?
>>
>>25623449
Other girl was a bit sweeter, both different but very tasty. Yeah - post yours and I'll add
>>
>>25623458
cool, funtimes_9169
>>
>>25623513
If anyone else wants to chat on kik, feel free to add curiousboy95d
>>
Sure I'll bite.

My gf and I took turns sucking his dick but neither of us got him to finish so both guys just took turns fucking her pussy. I came inside her and he came on her stomach.

On another occasion gf and I watched the other bf cum in a fleshlight.

In the future I hope I can get him to fuck my ass while i fuck my gf so I'm in the middle of both of them.
>>
>>25623614
hot, howd u set this up?
>>
>>25623633
We're dating.
>>
>>25623430
nice - try contacting them again for a mmf, you might both might feel more comfy trying some oral stuff in that situ
>>
>>25624091
I had them on Facebook and they seem to have broken up

Interestingly at the time, we mentioned that we were just starting to be in an open relationship, and the day after they were replying to a text I send saying thanks for an awesome night they said that I was welcome to join them by myself (and also said we're welcome to see them again as a couple). Unfortunately my gf wasn't a fan of the idea at the time so I didn't.

Hopefully the opportunity will appear with another couple looking for just a single guy
>>
>>25622271
I've never told anyone this but I lost my virginity in a mmf threesome.
>>
>>25623402
One of the chains of oral was similar to this (without the extra girl and we were all on the bed)
>>
File: zLaLP51.png (637KB, 910x960px) Image search: [Google]
zLaLP51.png
637KB, 910x960px
>>25624359
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.