[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello i am super incecure about my look please rank me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170830_000338.jpg (176KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_000338.jpg
176KB, 864x1152px
Hello i am super incecure about my look please rank me
>>
>>25621887
You look pretty good-looking. Although, you would definitely look a lot better if you gave yourself a better haircut. A potential 8-9/10, in my opinion
>>
Femanon here...

Grow out your hair a little bit and you'd seriously be my type (not just my type, but a million other girls and guys)

Get a buzzcut and you'd be somebodies type too!

That current haircut though, nobody's type. That's all you really need to work on. Insecure guys are a turn on for a lot of both genders.
>>
Rank - Silver 3 div IV
>>
File: Tissot_Abram's_Counsel_to_Sarai.jpg (128KB, 445x323px) Image search: [Google]
Tissot_Abram's_Counsel_to_Sarai.jpg
128KB, 445x323px
>>25621928
>Insecure guys are a turn on for a lot of both genders
Was with you till this point. Insecurity may be a turn on for you, but for the vast majority of people that is not the case. And even if their timid nature or puppy-like reliance on your affection is immediately attractive, do you really think anyone wants to deal with the constant insecurity, the self-scrutiny? YOu go out of town and their mind runs off to "oh no she's going to meet so many people better than me." You say one thing out of place and they're texting you about it later, because they're too big of a pussy to address it then an there or let it go altogether. You really want to be constantly assuaging someone, trying to make them feel like they're worthy? You really want to be the one who has to prop up your lover's feeble ego? And just when will you get tired of hearing how they don't deserve you, or the constant affirmation over text and call that they looooove you and need you and yada yada. Sister, you have no idea what you're talking about. Insecurity breeds self-deprecation, and I promise, no matter how much you claim to like them, these fellows will wear on you quickly with just how low of an esteem they hold themselves in. Maybe on the internet they're fun to look at an imagine all curled up in your arms with the bleary-eyed look of someone gone unloved for too long, but sister, to think that would ever work in real life for you, that's vanity.

OP listen to her advice besides that.
>>
File: FullSizeRender 3.jpg (885KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
885KB, 1932x2576px
>>25621887
hey same
>>
Femanon here
7/10 would date
>>
>>25621887
3/10
>>
>>25621887

Wouldn't hurt to smile/10
>>
>>25621887
you're good looking, you're attractive. But, the haircut isn't doing you any favours. Grow your hair a bit and then ask your hairdresser - not a barber - to cut it so that you've got length at the back but a bit shorter on the top and do away with the fringe. Having your hair a bit longer - I don't mean down to your shoulders - will provide a frame for your face. You've got a long face and your present style has all your hair on top which just makes your face look longer than it is. If you don't want your hair to be any longer, then comb it back, off the forehead. Don't be insecure. You're a cute guy with the wrong haircut. That can be fixed. The right haircut on a guy who isn't cute is a different matter.
>>
>>25621887
Personally think the buzz would work best, not saying longer hair wouldn't work. Got good brows, eyes, jaw and lips my dude. Looking a little emotionless in this pic but with a smile you'd look real nice.

You seem a little young (no offense). Got some time to mature, gain a more toned face and pronounced cheekbones.

Do some pushups and planks, achieving late-game Chad would be a cakewalk my dude.
>>
Tfw posted here like this when I was 19 more or less the same way as OP and only got mean or depressing opinions. Now I'm 25 fucked up mentally and still tfw no gf.

OP has a chance
>>
>>25621887

nice shirt :3
>>
File: 1504130235082.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504130235082.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>25621887
You look like a little boy, but you're not a little boy.

You need to either tone the bangs down, or you need to lop them off.
>>
>>25623243
>>25621887
You could also do with facial hair.
The hairless look is a look you've long out-grown, and you're only holding yourself back by being clean-shaven.
>>
>>25621887
The bangs are not really the problem, just the way they look, kinda like you don't have the money to get a fresh haircut and use all the products you have to keep your hair from taking your eye sight.
>>
"You're cool. Don't come to school tomorrow"
>>
>>25621887
An hero/10 anon. As it stands
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.