[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say my jawline is bad? I know it's kind of weak.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Would you say my jawline is bad? I know it's kind of weak.
>>
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>25618126
fuck off
>>
>>25618120
You should be more worried about that nose.
>>
>>25618130

This.
>>
>>25618120
might want to stop leaning your head forward like that or it'll become a habit. i think that eventually fucks up your neck (and you'll look like me).
>>
>>25618120
YOur jawline doesn't look weak, but you look weak. You're just a boy. Workout and wait to age into a man.
>>
>>25618205
I was 19 and 150lbs at 6'4 in that picture, I'm 24 and 220lbs now,
>>
>>25618229
Why are you posting a 5 year old picture if you want an opinion on your jawline now? Intelligence is weak.
>>
>>25618237
I was just wondering this myself
Op is stupidly retarded/19
>>
>>25618130
His nose looks fine to me
>>
>>25618237
Because I don't take a lot of pictures of myself and your jawlines is pretty much identical at age 19 and 24. Are you retarded?
>>
>>25618120
Are you gay??
Cause I would fuck you.
>>
>>25618398
no
>>
>>25618379
>thinks jawlines don't change over 5 years with a 70 lb weight gain
Check your tard level OP
>>
>>25618379
>expecting people to just assume that there's no noticeable difference in your appearance after 5 years and puberty's end.

No, you're still the retard.
>>
I think you have a good jawline and are you straight lol because I would fuck you
>>
>>25618120
Your chin is just narrow in relation to your jaw and you have a big nose. It's not weak persay
>>
>>25618120
I'm gonna tell you this, so read carefully. Why should you care what your jawline looks like? It does not define who you are. Just be a good person and spend less time in the mirror picking your flaws. Life is for living and helping others.
>>
Your jawline isn't the only thing that matters

You look like a weak white guy there. Let me see your chin, zygos, and maxilla
>>
Fix your posture you're face is fine
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.