[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we critique my wife's body?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

can we critique my wife's body?
>>
Thick... Would definitely fuck her.
>>
>>
>>25613139
I would definitely fuck her
>>
How big are her tits?
>>
36dd
>>
cellulite
>>
>>25613162
Perfect!
>>
It's pretty ideal in terms of an older woman's body. Fits the "mommy" look well, good fat distribution, the breasts aren't too shapely but the ass looks good.
>>
that's a comfy wife body
>>
>>25613139
Am pics of her cunt?
>>
sadly, no cunt pics. she's not a mommy. 34.
>>
>>25613194
Being a mom and having a mom body are two different things. After her first pregnancy though, she should in theory look even better. More fat, bigger tits.
>>
>>25613128
Where I live, women are either skinny/fit or really obese. There is no in-between. I'd settle for someone with her body.
>>
>>25613194
Great body. I'd love to have a shot with her.
>>
>>25613194
I like her body but she would look better if she lost weight
>>
>>25613128
Is that a human or a large scale military defense land vehicle that can house a team of 10?! Jesus Christ.
>>
id destroy that big round ass like it was my job
>>
>>25613194
She doesn't look fat, maybe a little chubby, but she looks like she has a lot of extra skin on her stomach and mons and maybe diastasis recti. Did she lose weight at one point or smthn?
Regardless she has a perfectly average body which is nice
>>
>>25613128
>>25613139
>>25613194
What's the deal with these pics, OP? They look almost... medically taken, like for some cosmetic surgery, or some such.
Considering the jewelry and whatnot, I'd assume that's not what they are, but... weird.
>>
>>25613128
We can but I don't know why we'd want to
>>
i just like to photograph her big body in neutral positions
>>
>>25613752
This; these are some high res shots to be wasting on some mud puddle
>>
hairy ass
>>
>>25614101
Her arms and tits are her strong suit. Everything else is flabby. Get her a bike
>>
fat&notenoughsquats/10
>>
Ughhhh
>>
>>25613752
i support the idea of her getting some cosmetic surgery
>>
She has great saggers for a cow
>>
>>25615429
You are why I love the internet
>>
>>
She reminds me of my former friend's wife who he let me fuck a couple times.
>>
Soft in all the right places
>>
>>25613128
The nasty cottage cheese ass is extra repulsive
>>
>>25613194
Looks like crap, especially for no kids. Belly is flabby and streached out looking. Breasts are very saggy and look more like man boobs then womens breasts. Arms are fat with 0 muscle tone. Lots of cellulite, not a nice ass at all. I'd say a 1/10 really unattractive looks like she dosen't take care of herself at all
>>
File: popuko_animate.gif (77KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
popuko_animate.gif
77KB, 245x225px
Fucjing awful. If I was 34 and looked like that I'd end myself.
>>
Maybe she should end it.
>>
Didn't her parents and friends properly shame her as a girl? Stop posting these eyesores, OP.
>>
You've posted her before.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.