[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what to do.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

File: 1500954772256 (1).jpg (24KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1500954772256 (1).jpg
24KB, 500x440px
You know what to do.
>>
>>25608508
I am sick and tired of all the gay trap and sick threads on /soc/, and the janitors not pruning them when multiple threads and started.

Ffs, how hard is it to start a nsfw /fp/ (fudge packers), or a /gbp/ (gay butt pirates) board, and be rid of them?
>>
Depression is coming back
Starting to feel like shit even though things have been great for months now

Such is life...

I'm also doomed to be alone, think of that one normie who is a loner for life

Fucking neets have a community
Degenerates have a community
Try being some autistic normie trying to find friends..
>>
>>25608598
People with autism have a community. It's called 4chan.
>>
there's these two dudes i use to have things for in the past. one, my mom use to try to get me to date. i lkked him, but never pursued him. another, i had a huge crush on for years. i moved back to my hometown, and they both live here again and hangout together.

i want to fuck the shit out of both of them.
>>
>>25608688
If they are single, why don't you? It is easy for a girl to get laid.
>>
>>25609440
to be quite frankly honest, i'm really shy... it's hard for me to get more than "I'm not too bad, how about yourself?" "have a good day, thank you"
>>
I'm in love with one of my best friends.

But my anxiety is so bad right now that I'm pretty sure he hates me.
>>
I really like my boyfriend when I'm with him, but I barely get to see or even talk with him due to his situation that it's very frustrating and I kind of want to break up with him. But he's easily emotional and I can't bring myself to.

AND WHY THE FUCK WON'T HE GET ON SO WE CAN TALK FUCK TYLER
>>
I'm fucking trash. I didn't deserve to be born in the US.
>>
GF is beautiful, amazing, funny and loves to fuck like a rabbit and suck my cock but goddamn, as of lately I've been getting off to faggots sucking cock. What the fuck man? Guess I'll try sucking a cock to see if I'm really a faggot.
>>
The sound of people eating puts me in a fucking rage, even worse when I've made it clear I don't like it and they continue to fucking do it.

It's really annoying how so many instructors in colleges don't speak fluent English especially when it makes succeeding in the class more difficult.

I'm black but I absolutely cannot stand 80% of black customers at my job. They are the absolute fucking worst.
>>
>>25608667
I can't even fit around a place like this
>>
I hate the fact my house mate is pity fucking for all these support staff. When he is a selfish alcoholic that is just too lazy to sort himself out. Every time he cries that he has over dose I pray he actually does and die.
>>
I've fucked and sucked my best friend's boyfriend on quite a few occasions.
I know I shouldn't do it. I know I should say no. I know it will destroy her if she finds out.
>>
>>25611125
At this point you owe it to her to tell her he isn't good enough for her. And once they break up, you need to remove yourself from her life.
>>
My life is miserable. Besides losing a ton of weight (70+ lbs). It's really boring. I do nothing but sit inside, every day, and do practically nothing except work on my programming and read 4chan threads.

(I'm disabled and live off welfare).
>>
>>25611400
I know. The truth is though that I won't be able to tell her when I see her and he'll turn up at my doorstep at some point in the near future.
>>
It annoyes the fuck out of me when I post a portrait of someone and people comment "you didn't take that"
>>
Why do so many people constantly talk about wanting to get together but disappear the second you attempt to actually set something up? Is this just a thing now or something?

Seriously, I have so many people who will just message me out of the blue with some "It's been too long! We totally need to get together!" bullshit. But when I shoot a "Totally, are you free this week?" they just stop responding?

Like, I'm down whether you want to get together or just never see each other again. Either way is fine with me, but you have to pick one.
>>
Can I ask you for a perspective?
Say someone is successful in life and they have a good career from hard work and dedication. They end up in their early 30s and than they notice they have nothing to do in life except work
Any tips? I'm trying to change my life from being a successful workaholic to somewhat of a normal person
>>
Im still living with my ex cause I cant afford to break the lease, and its probably going to literally kill me.

I cant even get into dating again to get over her because Im waiting on a job response that's gonna take me 2000 miles away, but that wont be for another 6 months.
>>
>>25611951
What are your hobbies? There are groups you can join that plan trips and other shit like that if you're the outdoorsy type. I think prioritizing your time so you do fun things other than work is important.
>>
>>25609580
No idea if it'd work but you could just call one and say, wanna come over tonight? Unless theyre socially ineot, they'd get the point. Just have a drink to relax yourself so youre not as shy.
>>
You'd think it would be easy for me to add other autists from discord friends threads but I can't even bring myself to do that, I don't even know if it's still a "can't get out of the shell" issue or just a very deep case of autism.
>>
>>25611970
Right now not much I do outside of work
I like guns and want to go camping but I have a sports car and it isn't really comfortable with taking the car out for a ride
>>
>>25608688
>buy some beverage
>invite them to your house >play your favourite music/movie
>enjoy your time with them
Follow these and you will get a threesome
>>
>>25612112
There are gun meetup threads on reddit you could check out. And you're not comfortable driving the car?
>>
>>25612138
>sports car

Can't drive it up the mountains or off road where I like to go /out/
>>
>>25612211
aww yeah that puts a damper on it. Maybe you could meet people and get a ride when they go camping or shootin. possibly
>>
Humans are the cancer of the earth
>>
>>25608508

Lived in a very small town (less than 100 people) my whole life until last year I decided that I needed to go to college if I ever wanted to move out of that town towards something better. Did a year of community college and the got excepted at a big 10 school this year.

Now I'm here and it sucks. I'm 27 taking classes with a bunch of 18 year olds, I don't know anyone here, and I can't tell if everyone is standoffish because of my age or if I forgot how to make friends due to not really meeting anyone new since grade school. I kinda just want to go back to the farm.
>>
>>25611976
that sounds like a good idea, but i can't drink. what are some alternatives to drinking and still being able to chill and not seem shy and awkward?
>>
>>25612136
i honestly don't do threesomes.
>>
>>25612240
well no shit, dude, the earth is dying because of us.
>>
>>25612417
Hmm, Id still try to get some alc unless you literally cant drink for medical reasons. otherwise, just try to come up with conversations. What do you want to know about this guy (s)? Try to keep the conversation lighthearted tio, especially if youre tryna lay. Hopefully theyll lead it
>>
>>25610020
You seem like a pill.
>>
>>25612415
It sucks now, but you're doing something to better yourself. You won't get the typical college experience, but you're still making yourself a better person.

If you're looking to make older friends in a college town, maybe see if your town has any places that do open board game nights or find a D&D group looking for people. Your college might also have a club for older students!
>>
Totally humiliated myself. Fell for a girl I shouldn't have. Posted about it in a place I shouldn't have. Sick to my stomach. Could get back to her. Would she even care? Why do I?
>>
>>25608508
I'm a middle aged man with a fuck buddy who's... young enough to land me in jail.
>>
on the rare occasions i meet up with old friends irl i'm constantly reminded how grown up they are (doing well in their respective fields, good investments, well defined goals, etc), but all i want to do is play through my video game backlog and throw money away on computer peripherals (which i don't even have that much time to play).

27 and still living at home. working a well paying job that has no chance of career advancement (low skill "engineering", e.g. scripting shit). feel like i need another 10 years to grow up.
>>
At this point 4chan is the only thing that keeps me sane and happy

The memes keep me going

Currently work in the IT field
Don't really get respected since I'm new at the company
Work feels like literal hell
I also get to work from home and don't have to be in the office often
When I do show up people want to talk and see how I'm doing
I'm miserable inside, I want to go to work and enjoy myself but with my job I don't need some office and I can do this at home,,,,,
>>
File: 1503936931320.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503936931320.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>Nobody at work says bless you
>Nobody at work asks how you are doing
>Nobody at work says hello
>Nobody at work wants to know if you are trying to go to lunch with them........

>W-why do I keep living?
>>
Women are every bit as shallow and shitty at online dating as men.

Did the whole OKCupid thing. Got 14 "Likes" and 3 women messaged me in a month. I sent out about 15 messages, and received 0 responses. I'm about a 6/10.

Decided to see how shallow women were. Made another account, made the profile almost identical, changed words like "funny" to "humorous" and such. Then I took two pictures of a random guy, ran it by some girl friends, was told the pictures were an 8/10.

24 hours: 38 "Likes", 3 messages. 48 hours: 63 "Likes" and and 5 messages. 72 hours: 83 "Likes", 7 messages.

All the messages were "Hey", "Hi!", "Hello, how are you?" etc, all the shit men are told not to do, across the board. I listed the profile as works part-time and smokes regularly. 90% of the replies were from women who didn't smoke and listed it as disgusting. Equally, their profiles in general had very little that matched the one I created. If you were to use a rating system, based on their profiles and pictures, most of them were 5/10 or under. 300lb+ single mothers of 2 who "I don't like games, I like a man who's a man and can treat me how I deserve!" thing was super common, lots of unemployed, or unemployed but has an Etsy shop or something. Women 15+ years older, and 10 years younger.

Like, all this is obvious, rain is wet, but it was nice to visually see how desperate women actually are. Stop worrying about shit, and act. Hit the gym, clean up your wardrobe, rest doesn't matter when you're just trying to meet someone.
>>
Had another fucking dream about my ex and its like...I cant get away from her anywhere. I cant even sleep anymore without being reminded. What the hell Im trying to move on but cant.
>>
I'm never going to find a second sub, male or female. the heartbreak of being ghosted has struck once again.
>>
>>25608508
You know, ISIS does have one redeeming quality, they do know how to keep the gay population under control...
>>
>>25615414
oh this is golden people are honestly terrible
>>
>>25612417
Just say hey on faceberg or whatever and and ask if they want to go on a walk or something, or ask what they think of some movie in theaters. It feels nerve wracking if you're not asking people out too often, but the worse that could happen is they say no to spending a little time with you. a little bit of marry jane can work to loosen things up, too, but honestly you don't need anything other than yourself if it is bound to work.
>>
>>25615568
Why is that terrible? I'm pretty sure women are 100% used to being ignored on dating sites as well, wiped it after 3 days, didn't respond to anyone or anything. What was I doing, getting their hopes up? They were ignored by a man on a dating site, something most single people, male or female, are very used to. I could see it being an issue if I actually responded, led someone on or what not, but I didn't do that.

I just wanted to see if women truly were as shallow as men, and I was shown quite emphatically that they are at least as shallow. My favorite part though was being "Liked" by a woman I tangentially knew (works nearby). Her pictures were so radically different they must have been taken 2-3 years earlier, like a hundred lbs difference at least, because I literally couldn't recognize her. That is what I find horrible, "heres pictures of me when I took care of myself" vs whatever happened in the in between years. If I'm expected to stay in shape and conventionally attractive, I see no issue holding a partner to the same standards.
>>
I have a friend who I've known for a few years. He's got a lot of crushes who don't like him back. A year ago, I was so desperately horny one day and we were talking. He was pent up and I helped him out.

Since then, I've been helping him out once a week or so. Sometimes more than once. He'll call me by the name of his latest crush, make me gag on his cock, and once it's over we go back to normal.
>>
>>25615852
its terrible because you just proved how shallow people are. it goes both ways obviously men are shallow as well.

my point is you just showed with numbers the difference in dating between someone who is a 6 and someone who is an 8 physically.

basically "average" isnt enough.
>>
Molested By my father as a kid. 26 y/o now and engaged to my fiancé and still not a single soul knows about what happened as a kid.
>>
There's this girl that keeps calling me a dog and it gets me more upset than it should
>>
>>25615869

Fair enough point. Some guy friends did not believe that would be the case, so sometimes it's like... even though "everyone knows", many people haven't seen it. I hadn't.

Helps give a more clear image, because all you hear is that it's heaven for women to have that much choice, men are have to send 100 messages to get a response, etc. Nice to know it works the other way too... except it's not nice at all :P
>>
File: 757627.jpg (66KB, 720x667px) Image search: [Google]
757627.jpg
66KB, 720x667px
You told me you loved me and for a second I considered it as the truth, but I knew it was too good to be true, and I'll never deserve anything that beautiful - so I pushed you away.

I truly loved you though. I did what I did so you can find happiness with someone more capable of providing that someday. When you did something about it and we took a break you told me not to blame myself, but its all I've truly done.

When you told me you loved me the day I ghosted you I didn't say it back. I wanted to but I was honestly too much of a coward to accept how I felt. I didnt want it to make things harder for you, and I was already acquainted with how hard things were for me.

In the end you werent there though, but I wasnt really either. You weren't about living with my problems or dreams, you werent about me at all really.

I hope the sacrifice I decided to make ends with your happiness. You wont know it, but I can sense the breaking point is near for me. Im not meant to be around people like you are. Don't give up because I'm a peice of shit that knew you deserved better. I hope you live a beautiful and long life.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 297x170px
Dont dig your own grave, seriously, if your in love with her/him and she/he loves you, you should probably give it a shot, what do you have to lose? Dont be afraid, ofc you have to risk smth going for it, and probably a day will come where you regrett that decission, but if you dont go for it, you will surely regrett it every single day.

Dont be afraid of love, embrace it. So many people here are lonely and live a loveless life, they would cut off a hand for love and affection. Its a fucking sacrileg, to let such an opportunity go, even if you're a piece of shit, we all have our edges and problems. So what, we are humans, nobody is perfect, but love is a magic that can two people give the strength to go through the biggest struggles and come out on top.

Most of us here are miserable, human trash, society's rejects, so if you have the opportunity, give love a chance.....
>>
File: 683543.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
683543.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>25616335
Thats pretty much what I am anon. Whats a cute normie girl supposed to do with a depressed shitposting manchild after all really?

Shes already onto the next chad by now. Its really pathetic that I care. I was a glorified instant messenger fuckfriend that rolled with her and caught feelings after a while.

I could probably find some form of love again but its quite temporary and doesn't seem meant to be.
>>
I finally told her my feelings but... she doesn't feel the same.
I can secure I'm the only one who really loved and cared her.
But "I'm not her type".
Wow... at least i tryed
Well.. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose like a fucking faggot
Fuck, 3 fucking years took me.
>>
>>25618180
Don't worry about it too much.

There are plenty of women out there, and the ones who like "your type" you mostly can't tell. They also tend to not say shit at all about it. I eventually stopped pussying around and being afraid: you will get shot down. A lot. And the ones who are into you, well often they wont be "your type" either. It's annoying, but it's how it is.
>>
A
I'm sick of being taken for granted. You don't know what you've fucking got you miserable bastard. You make me feel more and more worthless every single day. You've made it clear that I come last in your life. You chose your new uni friends over me, after I encouraged you and supported you to go in the first place. I don't know why I'm still trying. I don't know what you want from me. I don't know why you're still trying to convince me there's hope when you're the one fucking moving out. I miss us, I miss sex, I miss intimacy, I miss feeling cared about. I don't know what it takes to fix this but I want that back. I don't know if you feel you missed out on being young and immature and just want to go be have that, or if you just don't care about me any more. It's hard to tell. But my heart breaks a little more every single day. What am I meant to do?
J
>>
I am so close to just killing myself, only a handful of small things stops me
>>
File: 1335139622909.jpg (150KB, 539x946px) Image search: [Google]
1335139622909.jpg
150KB, 539x946px
>>25608508
Only recently I realized that having no friends was a problem. For the vast majority of my life I made no effort to connect with other people, because I thought that relationships were simply unnecessary. After spending 3 years of college without making a single friend it suddenly hit me that the rest of my life is going to be completely unremarkable unless I start connecting with people while I'm still young. Now I'm absolutely desperate for human contact. I'm not autistic or anything, and I like to think I'm reasonably okay looking. But I never learned how to reach out to people and now I'm stuck writing pleas for help on a mongolian basket weaving forum. I'm not even looking for sex. I just want someone to talk to in person, god damn it.
>>
File: barneylast.gif (461KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
barneylast.gif
461KB, 450x338px
I just don't know what to do anymore. Today was my day off and just like every other day off I woke up, had my three cups of coffee, and cycled back and forth between lying on my side across my bed, refreshing the same handful of websites and going outside to smoke a cigarette. The highlight of my day was the one errand I had to make at the post office and playing with my cat. At one point I burned a grilled cheese and ate it. Now, I'm debating if it's too early to start smoking pot. The only difference between this and a work day is a four hour shift at a restaurant I hate. This is my life.

I don't want to live like this anymore. I want my passion back. I want to work at my career. I want to create. I want friends. I want love. No matter how hard I fight it though, I just end up back here. I've read the self-help books. I've googled every combination of words I could think of dealing with laziness and I've read every article they've brought. I've "just shut up and done the work", I've made cute little attempts to try harder. Sometimes I can even get a few days in a row where I push myself to do something productive. It always fades and I'm right back on my bed. I've had the epiphanies. I've had the pep talks. I've had the deep realizations over and over and over again.

Sometimes I feel like this is just who I am at my core. A lazy piece of shit with no willpower. I don't have the willpower to put effort into having willpower. I'm literally useless.
>>
I'm literally in the classic unrequited love situation. After confessing his feelings to me and talking about moving in together, he's suddenly decided he's not looking for a relationship. But he's totally fine with just fucking me. Just twelve hours ago, I really thought I had a guarantee of a relationship with my ideal person.

How do I move on? I have to, don't I? I would be an idiot to stay, right?

How can I find someone like him again?
>>
>>25608508
Bump
>>
Fuck it, might as well get it out.

I just want a femanon around my age (I'm 27 so 18-35) to role play as my sister/step sister on Kik. And that's it, no need for anything beyond the pics and maybe phone sex when we're both available. If we're not, then it waits till the next time. fuck even just a femanon to tease me with pics since I work 3rd shift would be amazing at this point.
>>
>>25621095
I'm right here baby
>>
I wish I could try raping someone, at least once, and be sure I got away with it. It's an addicting fantasy, dropping all the trappings of a modern society and grabbing a bitch by the hair to fuck and own forever.

I suppose it's not really a fantastical fantasy, but I wish you could just start a relationship like that. You drop in some woman's life, and take her over. No fuss, no romance, no financial discussions, just you carry my baby now and I fuck you whenever, adjust your life accordingly.
>>
I fucking hate how you always made me feel, I fucking hate how you're always in my mind despite the fact that you've always made me feel shit and taken for granted, I hate myself for letting you do it a shitload of times and staying on this mess for too long, fuck you.
>>
I think I have ruined the closest I had to romantic relationship.
>>
>>25615470
I am right with you on that, friendo. I also had a dream last night about my ex too. It will only get harder.
>>
>>25622582
Except it completely ignores the fact that rape can and very likely would ruin their life, completely traumatize them and depending on how severe make it so they can't enjoy sex again.
You forgot to acknowledge that.
>>
>>25613781
Just a suggestion: fucking stop! Unless you want to go to jail!
>>
After my parents died, I got really depressed and possibly fucked up my life. I am now 27 and I have done the first year of three different college programs trying to find a fit (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and pure math) but I like working with my hands and I don't want to sit in an office all day. My family thinks I am being a disappointment and not trying to to the best I can but I want to get into 3D machining and manufacturing but I have no idea how.
>>
The only eligible woman I've ever met that was wife worthy was my first love.
Every single last woman after that has done nothing but constantly play games and lie to me.
I still talk to my ex now and then and she always showers me with compliments saying how great of a person I am and so on.
We can't ever be together but as each day passes I'm more and more convinced that there's no longer any eligible women out there with any moral backbone.
Is it really so much to ask for someone that's just honest and moral?
>>
>>25623200
Lace?
>>
>>25608552
Agreed!
>>
>>25608508
I want to use a slutty chick all night long, as my personal cum dump.
>>
>>25623908
Go to school for machining. I've been a "professional" machinist for 8 years now. I started schooling, got a job, dropped out of school and have been working ever since. Experience has more weight than a piece of paper. The area you live in plays a big part in how many jobs are available. At least in the tool and die industry, we need more people that actually want to work. In the 4 years I've been at my current shop, I've seen at least 2 dozen people come through and last no more than a few weeks because they "don't like doing the work". It's not easy, it's not clean and it's not for everyone. You seem to like math, so brush up on your trig and take an entry level course.
>>
I feel like I'm never good enough no matter what I do. Nothing I do is ever good enough for anyone, and people only want me around when they need me, or want something from me.

Recently I've had it, and I've been dishing it right back. The strange thing is, I'm looked at as the bad guy for finally telling people to fuck off.
>>
>>25623864
Hey what works for the Mongols can't be too bad...
>>
File: 1479595826618.jpg (443KB, 1280x759px) Image search: [Google]
1479595826618.jpg
443KB, 1280x759px
>>25608508
Im slowly realizing that im probably going to be alone forever because of my unique set of beliefs and values
No matches ever on tinder or anything of the sort
why is it so hard to find a person to love
>>
>>25616214
well, you are retarded
it's better to try and fail than regret all your life

enjoy your sadness and the pain you gave her if that's what you want
>>
>>25616214
I wish you were female and my ex. I accept your apology. I'm sorry as well
>>
sometimes when i realize no one will ever truly be able to love me bc of how far too fucked up i am, i get intrusive suicidal thoughts that i can't push away. I don't even want to kill myself but the thoughts don't stop and they've been getting worse recently. I've been struggling with these thoughts all my life and i've been in and out of therapy for it but nothing ever helps long term, they always come back, and i am scared that it is inevitable that i will eventually succumb my life to them.
>>
>>25608508
Older siblings in high school denied what was happening at home, grew up as a homeless high school student, 99th percentile SAT's but shit GPA, got into a shit school, suicidal as fuck despite keeping busy, exercising, working, feeling isolated, occasionally hear about how amazing older siblings are doing. help other fucks so i feel slightly useful, but they all drift away.

Feeling like I was robbed of my dream school while being aware that I'm responsible for the mistakes I've made. Want to be a part of a family, but knowing that the window of opportunity for adoption passed years and years ago.
>>
>>25627127
This one hit too close to home.
>>
>>25627160
want to find a place to chat?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.