[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you hate about /soc/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (42KB, 1128x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 1128x159px
What do you hate about /soc/?
>>
The penises, men's butthole threads, men's feet threads, men's foreskin threads, men's balls thread, men's bulge threads, men's ass threads, etc.
>>
>>25606667
Agreed
>>
>>25606661
The redundancy. There are fucking ten kik threads, five snapchat threads, eight dick threads. Why do you need this many?

Use the fucking catalog!
>>
The catalog
>>
>>25606727
You hate the catalog?
>>
>>25606732
I don't hate it but I don't particularly like it either
>>
>>25606736
Why?
>>
>>25606738
Why not
>>
tfw when a lot of posters are 18/m cumsluts

tfw never got on here when I was the prime age of 18 [spoiler]or younger[/spoiler]
>>
no poop threads only pee
>>
People
>>
Thirst. People here act retarded and keep failing for obvious catfishes. I'd kiss mod if he would just delete the duplicate threads. I think this place could benefit from going blue bord and having nudity only limited to camwhore threads.
>>
>>25606661
This board has been invaded by the most degenerate people on Earth.
50 fags, traps, sissy, ratemydick, postyourcock, iamstraightbutilovewearfemalepanties threads everyday.

There used to be a lot of nice girls on this board but the bunch of sodomites chased them away. This board is a shithole now.

And the mods don't even care about this pollution.

I hate you disgusting fags. I hope you'll die painfully.
>>
>>25606907
>(((((actually))))) going on 4chan to find a girl
>>
>>25606907
This
>>
>>25606907
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got burned.
>>
Needs more tripfag superfriends
>>
There used to be way more fun threads that didn't have anything to do with blasting your penis and butthole or crossdressers. Now its driven a lot of the interesting people away and left us with all of the degenerates and a huge increase in catfish because all of the real girls are gone
>>
>>25606690
It's less people not using the catalogue and more them making a new thread because they didn't get a reply in the active ones, acting like they're dead threads just because they aren't worth replying to.
>>
File: QLGkrZV.jpg (112KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
QLGkrZV.jpg
112KB, 1080x1350px
not enough women of color
>>
>>25606661
the dicks
catfishing
and lack of interesting people
>>
No passionate lovemaking sex.
>>
I hate that we cannot have hooker-up threads like we used to.

I met and fucked several popular teenaged camwhores in 2011 and 2012. I even had to pick one up from high school in order to meet her. It was great.
>>
>>25607391
SOC was created in 2013
>>
I feel the lack of being able to find the right girl for me, as I am not a social butterfly. I would be set for life if I met the partner of my dreams.

Homosexuality on this board appears to be extremely rampant. That's something I dislike heavily.
>>
They should split Cams /cam/ and Meetups /met/
or make a new board for the lgbt community /cocs/
>>
File: lmao.gif (488KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
488KB, 500x290px
>>25607697
>or make a new board for the lgbt community /cocs/
>>
>>25606667
This.

Ban the fags from the board.
>>
Contacts are strictly Kik, snap and maybe discord
The /g/ side of me hates this shit
>>
The only good thing about this board is contact threads. Everything else is literally reddi and narcissism
>>
>>25606667
This. And the fat girl sexualized thread. Why glorify it.
>>
>>25607394
Was just gonna say
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.