[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to all the trans out there, how do you get ur ass so hairless?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

to all the trans out there, how do you get ur ass so hairless?

straight male here but need tips on how to keep that smooth baby butt, ass hair is not attractive.
>>
Not trans but a manscaping straight male.

you need an electric razor, use the shaver to gently trim butt fuzz while making sure cheeks are well spread. You can use the shaver if your clean and dont mind, or you can use a triple blade razor to get a good soft ass.
>>
>>25602417
tybasedmanscaper
>>
nair you fucking idiot
>>
>soap
>one bladed razor
>yoga
>rubbing alcohol
>solarcaine

use tissues if you bleed
>>
>>25602379
i've noticed that i don't even grow hair on my ass anymore because of hrt
>>
>>25602911
This

BE CAREFUL, ANY HAIR THAT SHIT TOUCHES IS COMING THE FUCK OFF.
>>
>>25604382
It will also leave chemical burns on your ass and taint if you're not careful.
>>
>>25602379
I'm not a trans but I keep myself smooth using Nair. The trouble with shaving is that when the hair grows back it's all bristley and uncomfortable for both you and your partner. I've been using Nair for quite a while now and it seems to have slowed down the regrowth. But, with any cream you have to be careful and follow the instructions to the letter. After you've used it rub some oil on. It can be any sort of oil, but I use olive oil or coconut oil.
>>
>>25604780
Why use the oil afterwards?
>>
Good information
>>
>>25608325
bump
>>
>>25606468

So it gives the meat flavor, du-doi.
>>
Get it waxed dude. Waxing in the butt area doesn't hurt. The front crotch area does though so be careful. For overall nice looking genitals, trim a bit of your pubic hair.
>>
Just shaving works fine for me, but I guess I never had much thank heavens.

On sensitive places, exfoliation before shaving and using really hot water while doing the shaving helps, followed by really cold water, dry off, and I use a cream with aloe vera in it to cool stuff down (if anyone has any better recommendations I'd appreciate it). I don't really need to go through all that for the butt area, just shaving is plenty.

If you've got it bad, and it's dark hair, and you're light skinned, and you really want rid of it, IPL or laser treatment might work. Electrolysis is for the desperate and determined only.

>>25604368
I've heard that from a few people. That's interesting, because it seems to contradict the research results.

>>25604514
No kidding. It's typically intended for legs, not that area (although some people do use it in all kinds of places). Be careful, don't leave it on for too long or if you're unlucky it will burn like hell for days.

>>25606468
Reduce redness/soreness primarily. The face is still the worst place.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.