[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 yo whore. No limits at all. You get 3 messages, send me the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

21 yo whore. No limits at all. You get 3 messages, send me the dirtiest, nastiest, kinkiest, taboo scenario of what you'd do to me. Go as extreme as you can but be descriptive please. The one that makes me cum hardest will get a free online slut :3 Kik: liadimitriou
>>
File: IMG_20151018_120747289.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_120747289.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
I'm not dany, this is me
>>
>>25600707
Timestamp!
>>
And we're supposed to base these descriptions on one lousy ass pic?
Post more with face and timestamp or gtfo.
>>
>>25600726
This, I can't use my imagination on one shitty pic
>>
>>25600707
show more whore
>>
>>25600707
Have messaged you. Message me back confirming that it is you and I will play along
>>
As my daughter you shouldnt say such vile things on a site like this-- You know the punishment for misbehaving is- You have to do everything with your daddy you wanted to do to another man. Oh they wanted to put a ball gag in your mouth and tie you up? I guess youll have to undress for that... YYoull have to start off by giving daddy the view of the picture you posted online. I grab your hair and force the gag into your mouthg then tie your hands either side of the bed.
get out a sharpie and write Daddys little slut across your ass and you hear me taking a photo.
Do this again and I may have to spread this around, you wouldnt want that would you? you feel me slowly playing with you but no matter how much you squirm you cant get any more relief from my hand. suddenly you feel breath on your pussy--- etc etc etc
>>
>>25600757
kik sgplague
>>
>>25600757
Kinda cringed mate.
>>
>>25600708
your pussy looks so fucking soft lol
>>
I'll do it in three words
>free real estate
>>
Snapchat?
>>
>>25600717
This.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.