[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Washington State Hookup/Meet up/Hangout Thread End of Summer Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: State Banner4.gif (101KB, 589x387px) Image search: [Google]
State Banner4.gif
101KB, 589x387px
Washington State Hookup/Meet up/Hangout Thread

End of Summer Edition
>>
So who had a chance to see the solar eclipse live?
>>
Eyy, unemployed drinking on a monday in poulsbo #datlife.
>>
Visiting Seattle for a bit. Bored af.
M / 25 / Slim
>>
>>25592585
It was neat, I was tripping more over how my shadow looked like it had thorns all over it, and the weird lighting too.
>>
>>25592585
I seen it live, the whole time
It was my birthday
Now I'm drunk
I want backrub hookups and maybe edibles. Now wait I need a job
Just back rubs
And butts
>>
>>25592585
I got back from Oregon just now from seeing it. Fucking incredible. Was in the totality zone so I got the full experience.
The drive back was 12 hours though so that sucked. Fucking I-5.

Uhh, also I'm drunk and looking for a cute twink like me in the Seattle area to make out with and maybe do naughtier things if the mood is right Kik: poundcakemoan OK thanks
>>
Is there anything to do in Vancouver or should I just go to Portland
>>
24/F/northern Seattle

Dresses. Board games/vidya. Long walks. Leave a contact.
>>
>>25592166
22/m/Bellingham here.
Can't wait for fall and the cooler weather to return.
>>
>>25594153
27/m/burien here vidya akward adventures
>>
26/m/Mill Creek

Weed all of the times and other things too.
>>
How come most of the cute traps and trans girls I encounter only want to date other traps or trans girls?
Its lame yo
Anyways, I didnt get a back massage for my birthday and I'm sad
>>
20 nb work in Seattle/live in auburn here
Looking for chill hangouts, hookups, and other people who love Mitski. Kik: meltbananass
>>
>>25594153
27/m/caphill

Also into board games, vidya, 420yolo etc

my throwaway: [email protected]
>>
>>25594153
Hour north of you by seaplane. 32 m. Do you play Crokinole? kik buck_rogers
>>
22/M/Bi/509
So who here going to the Ben Franklin County Fair?

Kik: wanderdream14
>>
>>25594813
I went to the ren faire last weekend, does that count?
>>
>>25594830
Never gone to that one. Was it fun?
>>
>>25594937
Fuck yeah it was!
We saw the tournament and joust
Walked the stalls and smelled the leather
Had an impromptu dance with some kids in front of a fiddler
Saw all the amazing costumes people were wearing, like a hot dragon lady and a medieval stormtrooper
And we didnt get sunburned
>>
File: PicsArt_08-20-02.00.04.jpg (448KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-20-02.00.04.jpg
448KB, 1932x2576px
Someone said butts
Too lazy to reply
I like to play Melee
>>
>>25595122
I mentioned butts
And back rubs
Nice butt
>>
>>25594337
Yeah super awkward. You didn't leave a contact. Nice.
>>
>>25594951
Sounds like a convetion. Sounds pretty cool
>>
>>25595524
Its pretty much an outdoors convention
There were horses and a camel and a goat walking around too
>>
File: IMG_0908.jpg (75KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
75KB, 584x584px
Kik room for pnw anons
>>
>>25593457
Unfortunately there's not much to do in Vancouver. Every so often there's things going on at Ester Short park, and they had that "movies in the parks" series going, but generally speaking there usually ain't shit going on.

There are a couple game and comic shops around, but nothing that compares to what Portland has. A few bowling alleys, like Crosley Lanes which does cosmic bowling on Friday and Saturday. If you like target shooting there's SafeFire out towards Camas with pretty reasonable entry fees and you can shoot your own ammo, or Archery World closer to downtown, just south of Mill Plain on Grand. Tip Top Tavern downtown on Main has a great Taco Tuesday and also has a ping pong table. Growing crowd of early 20 somethings though.

I'm sure there's plenty I'm missing, but those are the things that pop out to me. Portland really does have a lot more going on.
>>
Visiting the Tri-cities on some business. Anyone know easy places to pick up chicks at?
>>
File: PRY3WHt.jpg (455KB, 1415x1875px) Image search: [Google]
PRY3WHt.jpg
455KB, 1415x1875px
20/M/Port Orchard
Anyone know any non completely fucking retarded bullshit jobs that don't pay you enough to do fucking anything you need to do in life? Like ones that will train you how to do it rather than having a fucking piece of paper that says I memorized a bunch of shit for a certain number of years. I mean if I'm gonna sell my time of my life away in such large quantities I need to find something that doesn't cripple me in 20 years or make me want to kill myself everyday, especially for no money. Money is fucking retarded anyway but I need the shit to not suffer and I'd like to not go back to sleeping in a bus station bathroom. I don't give a shit about the economy or trying to do something good for society, I just wanna make my life better. Make my time better because that's all I have isn't it.
>>
>>25594179
I used to live there. Nothing quite like Bellingham in autumn.
>>
>>25596656
School custodian? You get to make 15 per hour, with health benefits.

Also, lay off that edge. Get out of this state, go on vaction for a month or two, you'll come back refreshed.
>>
>>25596656
There are maybe 5 jobs like that
But they're taken
All the rest are low paying, bullshit, steal your life jobs where they dont care about you
You must be a robot to live
>>
>>25596656
The Army
>>
I was the butt from above post

Anybody play Overwatch or BO3?
Maybe ESO or Melee Netplay?
>>
>>25598305
I'm on Marvel heroes omega and fortnite right now
Not super into verses games
>>
>>25598369
Idk what that is lmao
Is it like Ultimate Alliance?
>>
>>25598374
Kinda
They just put it on xbone
Its like a more mmo version of ultimate alliance
>>
>>25598384
Interest went from 0 to -1
I hope it's good though
>>
>>25598388
It passes the time and if i start something I kinda have to finish it so I'm just running solo through it
>>
>>25598395
I feel it.
I might finish ABZU this weekend and/or finally start on FF15
>>
>>25598305
What do you play ESO on?
>>
>>25598797
I have it on ps4 but never play.
I honestly don't like MMOs at all but it was like 8 dollars on Groupon lmao
>>
No MMO has been the same since the shut down of City of Heroes
I've played ESO, SWTOR, WOW, and a bunch of others but none have come close
>>
Newfag here - looking to hookup with a trans. Located in bellevue at the moment. Any takers?
>>
Any Tri-Cities /k/ anons?
>>
>>25599898
Tri-Cities right here!!
>>
>>25599898
Tri cities here aswell
>>
>>25594153
Just bought a Risk board game that is entirley Game of Thrones themed. Just saying. M/27/Sea

musicistherapy34
>>
File: meh.jpg (2MB, 4656x2620px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
2MB, 4656x2620px
>>25592647
Still drinking and unemployed. If you want to just hang out, m or f hit me up. If you're a fighter or engineer we'll have a lot to relate to.
>>
kik is joshers899
>>
>>25599963
Why are you taking shirtless pics in a public bathroom? More importantly, why are you drinking and posting to hang out with people when you're jobless?
>>
>>25600013
Because I'm bored and because I'm bored.
>>
>>25599898
Tri-Cities, but barely know anything about guns
>>
I'm in the Tri-Cities as well.Lots of us here.

Kik: tricityanon
>>
20/m/lacey
looking to watch anime with people mainly female but guys will also do
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.