[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Chat/Discussions general Praise The Black Sun/48 More Days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 137

ITT Chat/Discussions general
Praise The Black Sun/48 More Days Till The End:: Fall is Finally Here Edition

Its Fall(in the northern hemisphere) but that really means it /fa/ll as fuck, time to put away the swagfag gear and get into coat season.

>Post most current pic of yourself
>What are you doing currently
>Recent music(post *You*tube links if you have them)
>Why are you a NEET
>Films/television
>Books
>Recent stories(funny or shitty)
>etc

>>General Discussion
>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.
>Just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>Don't be discouraged from the slow reposes, most of anons here are international

Old Thread:
>>25515246
>>
>>25589558
This thread is shitty as fuck now. Now need to create another one. Let it die.
>>
>>25589565
>shack off all that autism.
>Please?

What he did mean by this?
>>25589590
>Let it die.
This is what he mean
>>
>>25586098
>ouch
shots fired my fired, its just like saigon mathafucka
>yet...
no one can with all these one liners ;)
>why lie
Okay you got me
Its more like I'd rather not have a 3rd world tier parasite eating away at the lining of my balls, cause I like my balls
>few lead pipes
I'm surprised she didn't die from septic shock
sounds like she's a good breeder since now we're using BBC memes itt now
>slurp or sip
More like BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP'ing it into all my orifices
>the oldest for a long time now
GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
This is gay and this thread is gay now, I'm not trying to be your rolemodel
>don't you wanna be cooool
YES
Throw me like $45 so I can buy an 8th and go thru it in 5 days
>good...right
only thing that is good for is......uhhhhhhhh......my labito?

>>25586986
Why would you even want to larp as a black on 4chan
And why would you pretend to want a horse dick? Good luck going balls deep without getting a felony charge

>>25589593
Did you tho?
>>
>>25589600
I could have meant alot or the very opposite of the word... but only time will tell

>>25589590
Some could say its an addiction - help me
>>
File: IMAG0548.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0548.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Its 4am here so I'll just head to bed but I'll leave this bootyful picture from someone else's front yard.
If you got any seasonal pic please dump them so I can draw them
>>
>>25589590
Kys arab pouister
>>
File: good morning lol.jpg (105KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
good morning lol.jpg
105KB, 960x1280px
what is this thread about

playing guitar and doing nothing
none
>Why are you a NEET
cause i fell for the neet bait
>Films/television
idk
>Books
idk
idr
>etc
>>
File: 1503337781246.webm (215KB, 324x180px) Image search: [Google]
1503337781246.webm
215KB, 324x180px
Took video of the eclipse, what think?
>>
>>25590700
lol
>>
I just want a person I can actually trust in my life and I want to be loved. Is it really much to ask?
>>
>>25589775
This thread is usually just about chatting with other anons about any kind of topic or asking for advice. But everyone who usually posts is busy hence why its so dead. Kinda regret making a new one...kinda
Aren't you the guy who was spamming a few threads the other day? Idk why this thread only attracts non-whites but I never cared

>>25590700
Kek, I saw this webm earlier and busted out laughing
On a serious note tho, those balls look mighty unhealthy
>>
>>25590928
Ask yourself this anon: Would you date your current self? Maybe you just need to work on yourself a bit to find the person your looking for instead of finding ones who treat you like a step-kid
>>
File: IMG_20170821_100428_EXP1.jpg (366KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_100428_EXP1.jpg
366KB, 3264x2448px
And heres the best I could get out of the 180 something pics I took of the eclipse. Could only land the reflection that bounced of the lens
Solcal got cucked once again fuck all you northern and fly over staters
>>
File: IMG_20170821_102354_HDR.jpg (620KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_102354_HDR.jpg
620KB, 3264x2448px
>>25590700
Is picrelated what that guy's arsehole looks like too? Truely it is a dark star
>>
>>25591365
NP. Going to sign for dance classes
>>
Go ahead and forget this anon.
>>
>>25591781
>dance classes
Are you going to date some spicy latinias after you finish that class? No clue if white girls are into that

>>25591786
I can't cause you didn't delet it
>>
File: keye_luke_2.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
keye_luke_2.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>25589558
>Its Fall(in the northern hemisphere)
Do you live in a hemisphere that's a month ahead of this one?
>>
I kinda want someone who really cares about me. A lot on my mind today.
>>
File: 1502847973151.png (653KB, 1338x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1502847973151.png
653KB, 1338x1173px
>>25592719
Hey sue me anon, the temp drop a bit here on the south west and its been a bit windy. Anything is better than a constant 95F per week
>>
>>25592794
Finding a caring person won't be something that'll be easy to find, but if you do find them it'll be worth it. I'd say you'd have a better chance doing this irl. But have you tried a skype thread?
I hear alot of stories of ppl finding their "soul mates" on there
>>
Love. Strange sex.
>>
>>25592836
I forgot Skype password
>>
File: 1502543831874.jpg (61KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502543831874.jpg
61KB, 485x480px
>>25592842
lol now your just fucking with me. Just call one of those "we're 18 hotlines" and ask them how old they really are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRCfUOH8fBo

Rome is fucking lit.
>>
>>25592910
Jkvoicemail
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>25593207
>implying you wouldn't pay 2.99 per minute to chat with rachel from wisconsin about her stinky feet and the number of her cats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JxGLcZhTRE

cuuummmmoooooon you know you want this, look how hot and bothered she is
>>
>>25593125
Damn I forgot this show premiered already, is it any good? I really miss watching roman period pieces, Spartacus ran its course and is almost a half decade old now.
That song makes me want to do opium and chuck pilums at savages
>>
>>25593358
Chill song and I cum when I want. My shekel belongs to me.
>>
File: WIN_20170822_12_35_21_Pro.jpg (148KB, 1034x581px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170822_12_35_21_Pro.jpg
148KB, 1034x581px
oh boye
I spend a lot of money to have grey hair... quater life crysis I guess
writing my diploma, working part time..
riders on the storm
>Why are you a NEET
thank fuck im not... yet
>Films/television
im a basic bitch, so imma say Rick and Morty, GoT, Amerian Gods
>Books
witcher saga, love them police procedurals and genius killer POVs
got pissed drunk, threw myself onto a guy with whom ive already slept and he ditched me... we fucked twice in two days, he then ditched me in the most digusting way... and I enjoyed it? Anyway, it was not fun the day after... Im starting a treatment for my alcoholism because I hate this part of me since i'm themost loyal and loving person I know... when Im sober that is
>>
>>25589558
>>Post most current pic of yourself
K.
>>What are you doing currently
Wallowing, as per the norm.
>>Recent music(post *You*tube links if you have them)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQgi5I7kClM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgu_u5a43ys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA0sjK7ePdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C87YnB58sKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTnYL0ZZt2w
>>Why are you a NEET
Failed exams, Now I'm just a sadboi looking for work.
>>Films/television
Might go see loving Vincent, any of you fegs know it?
>>Books
Haven't read much.
>>Recent stories(funny or shitty)
Got stoned with a mate, discovered I have a lot of issues. Probably why I still come here, lel.
>>etc
Would you like to hear about my new religion?
>>25589590
>Let it die.
I agree.
>>25589608
How are you, draw?
Made anything recently?
Also you given into the loomis/proko meme yet?
>One liners
Only doing one.
Maybe this is why america's so shit.
>bbc memes
This thread is on it's way out. Doesn't look like we'll be getting any new faces. Perhaps it'll soon be time to just let it fade and start a new chapter.
>in all my holes
Calm down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQvk_R20r4
>Gay
>Role model
Did you have a role model growing up?
>throw me
i'll slap you with my limp noodle and you can jump back.
>5 days
how's that brain of yours?
>>25589626
>I can draw them
Post them drawings, plz. I'd like to see.
>>25589775
>what is this thread about
Socially inept autists attempt to facilitate a social circle whilst maintaining an introverted and shy atmosphere.
Shitposting, basically.
>guitar
don't just tell us, show us.
>multiple idk
okei
>>25591786
You okay, bud.
>>25593408
>My shekel belongs to me.
They're mine now and you cannot do anything about it. :)
>>
>>25593583
>grey hair.
Looks nice imo.
>writing my diploma,
What are you studying?
>riders
good choice.
>treatment,
I wish you luck,anon.
>While sober
I actually laughed out loud.
>>
>>25593608
Oh why thank you, my wallet hurts a little less now. I'm studying television, radio, and history. Thesis is a Genre analysis of the AHS anthology. And thanks again... I hope I can cope with the sobriery (not saying abstinence because I know I dont wanna give up fun altogether) but, ya know... gotta tone it down
>>
>>25593616
>I'm studying television, radio, and history
What do you want to do with those? Are we going to be seeing on presenting the history channel anytime soon?
>AHS
Does sound interesting.
>Tone it down.
Well good luck,anon!
>>
>>25593587
Yuh
>>
>>25593583
sounds to me like getting drunk for is an excuse for you to be a slut?
maybe you just like hooking up but hate what other people might think about you
>we fucked twice in two days, he then ditched me in the most digusting way.
how?
>>
Small business boss. How to advertise my skills?
>>
>>25593880
I always hook up with people I have a thing for, and basically hunt them down when they are intoxicated also (I feel pretty bad about it, because it's bordeline rape). It may sound ridiculous after what Ive just said, but i never hook up with someone Im not genuinely interested in. The thing is- I lower myself and dabotage anything that could have been if I aproached them sober. (plus I like filthy degrading sex which doesnt help either)

oh yea- he let me make the bed (wasnt ours and we werent even supposed to be there) while he went to sleep in another room, took my place in bed and refused to let me in... we fucked the next day again in the woods because I have no sense of self worth

Having typed that, I honestly hate myself
>>
recording /d/ audio
lots of ludovico einaudi
>Why are you a NEET
i'm studying to be a chemical engineer
>Films/television
game of thrones is about it
>Books
not much recently. discworld.
my cat yawned in my face while i was yawning and a huge glob of his spit fell into my mouth. i managed to spit it out.
>>
gotta bump before I dump
>>
Not like the quality would increase
>>
File: IMG_20170822_154246_HDR.jpg (979KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_154246_HDR.jpg
979KB, 2448x3264px
Post most current pic of yourself
Yeah heres a weird looking one from the new camera app I got. HDR and flash don't mix sp00ky
sweating and wondering what I'm doing
really don't have shite atm maybe later on
>Why are you a NEET
Still looking for work, tho sometimes I do oddjobs still gay
>Films/television
Saw the Grizzly Man documentary, it was pretty good though that man's cause was a little far fetched.
Probably didn't help I listen to the audio recording of his death before the movie
Also been watching GOT of course cause I'm a daywalking normie
>Books
Started reading the Gundam Unicorn novelization, alot more detailed than the actually OVA
I was reading the witcher short stories but got distracted. I need to read more serious books tbqh
I was walking down the street one time and their were a group of transient workers kinda blocking the sidewalk I was on, thought they were going to give me trouble
But then one dude saw me coming and told them to make way, same guy starting asking how I was doing said they were just chilling and drinking. Then he was like, "ay man I like your shades, you know who you look like.......maclom x"
I cracked up after I heard that, and was about 10ft away from them, then he yelled out "ayy let my see your fist!" and I threw out my black power fist. Last time someone said I look like bruno mars......so da fuck

>>25595281
quality of what tho? Chats? You could have started a convo with the ppl who posted their face....
I mean its a chat thread stop posting one liners m8
>>
>>25593583
Well damn its good to see a fresh face in here. Did you get your hair did in a salon, it looks pretty good so I guess dropping a bunch of dosh on it was worse it. Whats your natural color btw?
Least theres another basic bitch who watches GOT in here, its not as good as it use to be but I'm still watching. Kinda interested in merican gods but never watched it

And what do you mean by "ditched"? Like left you in a dirty alley way like the opening of a 60s movie or just left in the morning? Either way you already know you have a problem with alcoholism so your doing better than most like most of my family.
What kind of treatment have you started, I've heard just going to places where there is no alcohol and going clean turkey can help like camping or something like that.
>>
File: sell me this pen.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sell me this pen.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>25593587
>Failed exams
FUck brit for real? Was that the last one of the whole course? At least you can say you were in college when applying for shit that'll give you an extra edge
>Loving Vincent
I just read the description about it, haven't heard a thing about it seems interesting. But I have no clue if theres even a theater around here playing that, seems interesting since its a crime film

>Made anything recently?
No
I haven't drawn a damn thing, idk whats going on but feels like the flame is dying. Haven't updated that tumblr in forever either
>loomis
Hell no what has he done for me lately. I might as well go diving for some better books maybe that will get my out of this dry spell
>america's so shit
its more of the fact that most of our voters are uneducated fags
the best test is to ask them where north korea is or afghanistan
>getting any new faces
we got one so far, as long as no one spergs tha fuck out(too late) maybe it'll live on. But I honestly just want to pass the damn torch on to someone
>Calm down
wellllllll shit I'm listening to that CUCO(pretty chill) link you posted soooooooooo it'll have to wait (^;
>role model growing up?
Is this a serious question? Cause no I didn't still don't maybe thats a good thing
>how's that brain of yours?
sober and dreadful, already had one of my famous surreal theatrical dreams. I was running away from gang members and shot a few ppl....idk what my conscious is trying to tell me

>plz. I'd like to see
that was more like me asking for a drawing request, hell I might as well draw some landscape shit from that map I drew

>>25593991
You already fucked up. You didn't even advertise what your product and business are anon thats business 101 right there
picrelated

>>25594406
>i managed to spit it out
Ewwwwww did you taste that before you spat it out? I'm sure that tasted like a mix of 3 yo dead fish and cat piss
you going to watch the leaked episode of got if it comes out. I did with the last one idk about this week
>>
File: KCR-226U SEL Debwun_shaded.png (3MB, 1400x1927px) Image search: [Google]
KCR-226U SEL Debwun_shaded.png
3MB, 1400x1927px
>>25593587
This and the other drawing are literally the last things I drew, both are pretty lazy looking
Haven't forced pencil and paper to mate with each other in almost three months now ;(
>>
File: arab girl will come - youll see.png (2MB, 1400x1089px) Image search: [Google]
arab girl will come - youll see.png
2MB, 1400x1089px
Last one was for that anon who was falseflagging as a retarted estonian. Also nice how he only shitposts when his boy crush pious is posting
>>
File: 1503448863829-575053663.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1503448863829-575053663.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
I'm just going to go and smoke some weed
>>
File: explorer_2017-08-23_00-31-19.png (50KB, 377x432px) Image search: [Google]
explorer_2017-08-23_00-31-19.png
50KB, 377x432px
Checking back into /soc/ on that road to 100. Its good to see this shit aint completely dead.

>You can always use shazzam, that usually works but I've ran into a dead end with it sometimes since some music I listen to seems to be "2deep" for it to find
Does shazam do music selection like pandora does? I thought it was just for identifying songs

>Cant tell the difference between traps and cis
Look man ive lurked the chins a fair amount and my eye is pretty good but sometimes its difficult. Glam latinas are obvious hookers, though. Regular latinas just go really hard on the foundation.

>Aesthetic phrase is a meme
Thats true but it needs to be unmemed I think. Mazdas are memes because of their engines. The wrangler is the only car that didnt get ruined by FCA, but that statement only holds true when you look at the other shit FCA has

>Liquid in the car's tank
Well if you drive a fuel efficient car then the price would be a bargain compared to buying a local whore. My little shitbox can probably get to boston and back on about 45 dollars of gas. Around north jersey 45 dollars will get you a toothless blowjob and a neverending itch.
>>
>>25590700
cuck
>>
File: stink.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stink.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>25595585
Aw shit our boys got that high grade
>>25595495
>Haven't forced pencil and paper to mate with each other in almost three months now ;(
>months
Fix
It
or else I'll make your behind redder than your front butt.
>>25595483
>for real?
Yup. :)
>extra edge
It's not all bad. I'm getting calls for uni's and there's an apprenticeship I'm applying for.
Still feels bad I've wasted all that time.
>Interesting
You summed up why I'm interested.
>No
;_;
>Dying
Go, bend over, and look into nature.
Once dirty mike and the boys are done with you you'll have a sudden burst of inspiration.
(This is not certified advice, results may vary)
>Books
This reminds me I really need to finish my own damn books.
>uneducated
Don't insult the hive, everyone is educated.
>where
Putting in a question before letting people vote would just be too forignphobic, you can't expect them to read.
>Someone
It will happen or it won't.
>wait
It's been 4 weeks.
>Serious
Thought I'd spice the autism up with some actual normie questions.
>dreams
you should post your dream journal.
>i shot people
perhaps your inner oppression is coming out?
>draw request
k draw a hand >;)
>>25595460
>phone apps
>not using an £2,000 camera
peasants.
>>25593866
>>
>>25597432
>>
Strangers in the night
>>
I have a night
>>
Every night
>>
Just not with anyone from here. Gg.
>>
If you wanted to hurt me then gg. Enjoy your skill.
>>
>>25598403
>>25598341
>>25598210
>>25598117
>>25598097
>>25597454
Are you...okay...over...over there my guy?
S'all good?
>>
>>25598427
Upseti
>>
>>25598432
Make some spaghetti?
>>
>>25598441
It's a good bye.
>>
Just going to go with someone who isn't half retarded
>>
I can smell this stale thread from I am.
>>
I'm in the bathroom remembering last night's lasagna
>>
I eat apples alone tonight and every night
>>
>>25599883
Are you horse?
>>
>>25600238
A little.
>>
>>25600296
I'm a little horse expert.
>>
File: 1501002192098.gif (393KB, 395x287px) Image search: [Google]
1501002192098.gif
393KB, 395x287px
Alright I actually woke up pretty early today(like at six) but lagged on typing these up
Heres some (you)s that won't add content to this thread (^:

>>25596211
>aint completely dead
I mean besides from these one liner autist posting about whatever I guess its doing alright...sorta

Nah I just meant to use shazzam to identify the song you wanted and searching it on the internet or another app. Thats all that app is good for if anything you can use spotify for a music app, its alright from what I remember and they sometimes do a free 3 month trial for premium accounts

>trap training can only go so far
Problem is that internet traps seem different than the ones you'd run into irl, usually when I see one here its pretty damn obvious cause they dress like they got their cloths from retired hookers. Idk why but hispanic trans are always tall as fuck which is weird cause their hipanic.
At some point someone needs to invent the trap detector before its too late

>Fiat owning anything
You know mazda use to be big innovators with their engines, now its hit or miss with that "skyactive oil burner technology". They should just refine their rotary engines and throw them in every car model like they did in the 70s. And kek I read that Jeep is FCA's most profitable branch in america rn most likely
cause theres still a demand for jeeps and not unreliable fiat 500s or those fake fiat spider that are really just mazda mx5s

>toothless
implying you'd want someone to bite your shlong, even if you have a fuel friendly car you'd still have to put up with traffic and then again who knows if it'll even be worth it. You get there and she has +6 cats or something gross like that.
And then theres the fucking drive back too, I think id be more worried about adding miles to a car and if anything you'd get herps or HPV
>>
File: duck das toro socius.gif (755KB, 320x226px) Image search: [Google]
duck das toro socius.gif
755KB, 320x226px
>>25597432
Front butt? are you talking about my balls? They're good boys tho why would you do that
Alright I'm going to force myself to draw something postable. last two days I was out and about drinking with music hipster people and dad rock players
>Yup. :)
That smile seemed forced :(
But at least your getting calls now you should take that apprenticeship tho and probably try and not go to that same uni. Maybe you'll have something new come up later on, tbqh you could have done way worse things waisting your time
could have just blown all your finical aid on drinking and traveling to spain
>why I'm interested
but isn't it already implied that they'll find his real cause of death in the film...being an oversensitive bitchboi
>dirty mike
pretty sure I made a dirty mike and the gang joke almost two years ago here?(I stole that from The Other Guys)
>you need to finish
YOU NEED TO FINISH!!!
prob I have a whole fucking backlog now prob cause I'd rather read a physical book than some epub jew tech conspiracy
>everyone is educated
yeah most of them were educated nearly 25+ years ago
Hey they don't let blacks vote in southern areas without IDs so why not add a little question to quality check them...but really its for the soundbits for news channels
CNN........fookin pay me for this idea you fucken jews
>4 weeks since what?
you still trying to get the pipe thot?
>actual normie questions
fucking my'ladyers ruining 4chan, why can't you just ramble on about apples and reply to your own posts
But idk I was never sure if emulating another person was ever a good idea. I mean hell did you see tiger wood's leak? Actually maybe he is a good role model, he's hung like one
>dream journal
I thought about writing them, but they'd all come out like some screenplay cause their like movies

>£2,000 camera
Thats like $2500 here I'm not asian enough for my family to just "buy one" for me. Even if I look at them at the store the employees always think I'm going to steal them
>>
Now I will fuck off and see if I can force my self to draw someting today
>>
Okay
Fuck off now
>>
Purrrrrrrr
>>
Watching anamorphis
>>
>>25601464
Oh my bad I guess you got some important two syllable posts to make (^;
>>
>>25602466
I could post 3, you know
>>
I had a beer. Big deal.

Ilu.
>>
why cant I find pussy on kik it's just dics. i dont want gay man ass
>>
>>25603262
Pusssy use Skype
Hope i helped
>>
File: sadaf.jpg (57KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
sadaf.jpg
57KB, 625x468px
>>25601111
>>
>>25603553
>>
File: 1503697364879-1343404483.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1503697364879-1343404483.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
Watching Netflix
>>
>>25595464
>fresh face in here.
>2 posts by said anon
>last post date: 08/22/17(Tue)12:34:38
Conclusion
It's dead Jim and all hope is lost.
>>25604836
Not anymore, sweetie.
>>25602679
>Big deal.
What is this night of the high schooler?
>>25601108
>are you talking about
your boipus
yes
>force
not bosted in thread
bosted on steam
i've never known a place to harbor such scum and villainy
>force
as he gets older he smiles less
1 (you) = 1 rip gud pup
>way worse
this is true
and i'm staying https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38
(the fact i'm using links as a method of communication probably denotes how shit-tier my social skills have become)
>blown aid
if only i got that much
>oversen
this thin skin
>two years ago
bretty sure i ripped it from a movie
check again, sweetie
>need to finish
the best i can do is three chuckles
>physical
tfw i used to be like that but it's so much easier to just read it off my phone
>cnn jews
wouldn't be surprised if there was a job for that
>pipe thot
whomst've bee dis
>apples
THE FUCKING
THE GOD DAMN
MOTHER FUCKERING
KNIFE COMPANIES
Man, listen to me. You've been fookin had
you don't need a knife to split an apple
cus you have
you've got these
those hands
you put pressure on that fucker and it'll split
right down the fucking middle
fuck
>hung like a role
is this your way of coming out to us?
>movies
yes?
>steal them
can't you just adopt the demeanor of a white man and imitate a white voice?
>>
>>25605454
I'm, so fuck you?
>>
>>25605465
Slow and gentle or I'll twist your tit off.
>>
>>25605467
So am I in, am I out, am I in and out? Twist them both.
>>
>>25605479
>Twist them both.
Is this a threat
>>
>>25605492
I never seen hills of silence
>>
>>25605492
It meant that both of my nipples can be twisted, or one at a time. I don't care.
>>
>>25605522
>. I don't care
Holy smokes
>>
>>25605515
>I've never seen
Rip you poor blind fool
>>
File: Dominus Cockivus.png (3MB, 1400x1790px) Image search: [Google]
Dominus Cockivus.png
3MB, 1400x1790px
>>25603553
Low and behold my first drawing of the month...
Someone made a request *cough* *cough* it was a girl who wanted this. Are you happy brit...cause I'm not, will prob draw something less dicky
>>
>>25605691
Sweet mother of fuck...
>>
File: delet hoc.jpg (73KB, 402x685px) Image search: [Google]
delet hoc.jpg
73KB, 402x685px
>>25605454
Implying you can't get a six figure job from a four year major at an art academy. just look at.............that one artist guy...

>It's dead Jim
Yeah remember when I added that *(too late)* couple posts ago
Already got that feeling that anon wouldn't stay long, plus she attracted to many slut shammers lol
>MY boipus
No sorry it hasn't had its ki hole opened by a grandmaster yet
might have to hit up grinder to fix that
>stalking me on steam
Hey in my defense I had to upload them just to post them in the damn messager
fite me outside bruv and stop stalking me here too ;-;
>older he smiles less
but I wasn't smiling since I came out the womb. my black privilege gives me that option
>just try to stay fuckin positive
OMG
WHY WOULD I NEED A SONG TO HELP ME STAY POSITIVE? WHAT AM I!!!!
i SMOKE CRACK TO KEEP ME LIFTED
>shit-tier my social skills have become
wouldn't you be using emoijs then if fourchins allowed it
or just one liners like girl you started texting
>i got the full blown aid
you need to date some blacks then
>reading on me phone
fuck that my carpeltunnel won't allow it, my phone is tiny compared to my hands
I swear on day I'm going to drop it in the toilet when I'm reading
>if there was a job
Ha yeah its called(adjusts his jew boogyman hat) its called working at CNN
get over it shillary lost enjoy your eight years
>check again, sweetie
>implying The Other Guys isn't a crappy movie hahaha try again
>whomst've bee dis
winky face/cucumber: you game or not bitch I got five hoes on the line rn

>he actually rambled about apples
To bad that doesn't sound as insane as most of the posts in here

and by the by. I use a knife m8 or just bite into them
>coming out
nah that will be the day when I post my fetlife link and a vid of my in a cuckbang
>adopt the demeanor of a white man
Adopt implying I don't sound white waking up out of bed. Besides that only works on whites and indains, doesn't work on mexicans tbqh
>>
>>25605701
I died a little bit doing this

Regret has no margin, it just keeps setting in
>>
File: angery hammond.jpg (146KB, 1394x751px) Image search: [Google]
angery hammond.jpg
146KB, 1394x751px
>>25601097
>Use spotify for a music app
If there was some way around the advertisements without doing a trial I would go for it. I dont trust those trial periods.

>Internet traps are less obvious
Its because they can use artificial lighting and phony angles to make shit look good. Its kind of like posting a car on craigslist. Hispanic trannies are fucking crazy to think about. In mexico they do not go easy on the trannies. Trap detector is just jawline, my dude. The jawline never lies.

>Jeep is FCA's most profitable brand
A lot of it is still riding on that reputation from the 80s and 90s when jeeps were fuckin cool as hell. Those old jeeps still got a great aftermarket and culture around them today. Newer shit like the cherokees and wranglers are good but theyre sanitized by govt regulations and market demands. Mom wants a safe SUV and dad wants a rugged offroader that reminds him of his youth. The solution is to lease a 2015 grand cherokee.

>Still have to put up with traffic
God you're right. Driving is such a chore, man. Bitches aint work getting stuck behind some geriatric doing FIFTEEN FUCKING UNDER THE SPEEDLIMIT GODDAM YOU TROGLODYTE.
>>
File: 1501007175946.jpg (121KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
1501007175946.jpg
121KB, 702x336px
>>25605797
Fucking ricard hammond, did you hear about that car accident he had(again) while filming? Dude is always fucking up
I also forgot /o/ made a meme out of these

>around the advertisements
Yeah probably buying a muhpremium account, thats how they treat you for not dl'ing music. If anything check if spotify does that gay ass autopay after the trial and cancel it before the trail ends

>artificial lighting
Same could be said about insta girls, you'll never know who your talking to till you meet them in person the rain ruins their makeup and fake freckles. I'd say black trannies come close but they don't really have those roving gangs of trannies that stab people lol.
Checking jawlines will be outdated in a couple years, jaw surgery will just get popular since being trans is okay...maybe it'll just last 20 years tbqh

>80s and 90s when jeeps
And baby boomers buy new mustangs and cuckmaro to feel the same way they did when their dad let them borrow their pony car, just the fact ppl will buy a new car for nostalgia reasons makes it easy for company to roll crap off the factory floor. Apparently its the wrangler that still makes
most of their profit, but I have no clue how reliable the new ones are. Kek blaming the regulations sounds like something Chrysler would straight up say, but they just don't have good sense anymore epically since the demand for their cars changed. But muh suv for the concrete jungle tho, I need 4x4 to get to starbucks

>FIFTEEN FUCKING UNDER
HAHHAHAHAHAH
Fucking east coast I always forget about that, theres to many straight roads here for the cops to control. Plus most of these areas don't even have traffic cams and its legal to run yellow lights here. Again if she's chill and I KNEW HER BEFORE HAND I might put up with it. But if its some random off the internet I'll pass
>>
Thinking.
Of.
You.
>>
>>25606057
Thanks buddy.
>>
>>25606108
Yup. Yw.
>>
>>25606057
>Of
>You
Thats so vauge, but I'll take what I can get anon. Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_qlg9ik5rw
>>
>>25606147
Why do you keep writing these? It's no wonder when people barely come here when half of the thread is cryptic posting or some guy talking about Semitic pair of tits.
>>
Also when is Memeweather - McMeme fight?
>>
>>25606254
Because I only have enough blood to be at one place at a time.
>>25606204
I'll take it.
>>
>>25606264
SO YOU'RE A VAMPIRE TODAY, HUH?
>>
>>25606269
A sleepy vampire
>>
>>25606273
Go to sleep.
It's really good, you should try it.
>>
>>25606254
This post sums up every question I had about these posts. But idk if thats the same anon who usually does this

>>25606261
>just looked it up
>its fucking tomorrow
HOLY ShIT I might as well post a stream here if I can find one. Starts at 9pm pacific time. Get ready for the race b8
>>
>>25606281
Alone sux but you're right.
>>
File: 1499804441036.jpg (38KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1499804441036.jpg
38KB, 358x358px
>>25606264
Take this you creep
>>
>>25606301
Tnx tru friend
>>
>>25606286
Post the stream if you can m9. The result is pretty obvious though, no way McGregor is going to win. It's just all overhyped and overrated.
>>
>>25606317
I can only be 4chan friends with ppl who post their face
>(^;
>>
>>25606321
If anything /sp/ might have a few, but I'll make sure to post it in here. And same about who's going to win, I hate mayweather but he's a technical fighter. It'll just whined up being a game of punches landed like all his fights
>>
>>25606332
I posted last night
>>
>>25606339
My favorite meme about this fight is that Conor not being a professional boxer is an advantage.
>>
>>25606367
Your id doesn't say so tho

>>25606381
Thats what a bunch of Conor fans say will give him the advantage, but that might just make it worse. Idk if he even has the endurance to keep up with memeweather cause he WILL be dancing all over the place.
But he could clean his clock with a lucky haymaker, but can't remember the last time fagweather got KO'd
>>
>>25606409
Later, 2% battery life
>>
File: primary_Lethal_Weapon_Suicide.jpg (49KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
primary_Lethal_Weapon_Suicide.jpg
49KB, 800x451px
>Mfw someone recongized me on soc and said I was too weeby for them ;_;
gn
>>
>>25606381
>advantage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFnFKu9QqoA&t=0s
Grab your pillows so you can cuddle along with the fight.
>>25605765
>slut shammers
>on /soc/
This board is like an unhinged bipolar ex, not too sure what it wants but never happy.
>grind r
"i only use it to get friends"
>stop stalking me
no.
>i'm perpetually angry
well that's racist
>i smoke
>letting the fbi win
o ho ho
>>25605765
>>i got the full blown aid
>you need to date some blacks then
laughed
>>25605774
>I died a little bit doing this
did she at least spread her chestesticles?
>>
>>25607166
>weighing at 164 air jordans
Holy SHIT HE STILL MAKES FLASH VIDS!! Anyway more like grab a bottle of sleeping pills cause this was pretty accurate.
Maybe I'll just fap to something while watching this in another window

Won't be surprised if floyd's niggerish ass does this again after he wins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zert5VaWk
>too sure what it wants but never happy
Kek sounds like me bloody ma to be honest m8. First they have to fap to the slut then chew them out
>to get friends
yeah...butt friends
also an easy way to get aids, easier than fucking africans
>that's racist
Wheres the white genocide at. Your a racsit so say goodbye to your career cause some socce- I mean football moms got mad at you on twatter
>spreading chest silos for art
Nah I wish, no one does shit when I make them request they just say "omg I love it whoa"
I-I know thats a half arse lie j-ju-just show me your boobas ;-;
>>
I can't wait for the solar eclipse
>>
File: IMG_20170826_160906.jpg (402KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170826_160906.jpg
402KB, 3264x2448px
bumping with some shit I'll probably won't finish, go creativity
>>
File: 1503779809256.jpg (32KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
1503779809256.jpg
32KB, 300x447px
>CONOR VS FLOYD STREAM MEME

Twitch stream
http//www_twitch_tv/olly3926

Tho the comments are cancerous, I'll hunt down some more links if I can but this seems to be the best
>>
>>25609247
replace "_" with "."
>>
O

Okay
>>
>>25609298
my nig you should read the thread just delivering on a request a anon made
>>
>>25609247
:-/
>>
>>25609368
Don't fret found a normie live stream

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YpKkmneAPBJj
>>
>>25609382
:/
>>
http://goatdee.net/214979/watch-floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-conor-mcgregor

BOXING IS FUCKIN DEAD
>>
>Neither bled
I didn't pay nothing for this kind of lousy entertainment
>>
File: fuck me laddy.jpg (70KB, 595x336px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me laddy.jpg
70KB, 595x336px
>>25609655
That shit was $100 and I saw it for free in mainly HD, can't complain it got heated half way through
>>
File: 1503339027607.jpg (61KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1503339027607.jpg
61KB, 534x401px
Whiapipul btfo this month
>>
File: 1503809949342.png (402KB, 1282x775px) Image search: [Google]
1503809949342.png
402KB, 1282x775px
No wonder white women love bbc
>>
>>25609664
>heated half way through
Connor fought like an amateur and got fatigued far too early on, say late 4 to 5.

I still wanted to see someone bleed ;_;
>>
Utopia good show
>>
I feel like I am out of the loop, what's with the
>>25603731 what ever this is
and the roast threads?

>>25607742
>FLASH VIDS!!
slurp
>fap to something
plz stop peering through my window
>he wins
yep
>fap and chew
sounds right
>easy way to get aids
...conspiracy
>some soccer
i saw
get out reee
>twatter
then i'll expose there husbandos
>i love it woah
just spam them with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBkShDecbi8
(i know these (you)'s are shit, my sleeping is fucked)
>>
File: 1503877150728713931354.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1503877150728713931354.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
How interesting conversations
>>
File: 1503872958059.png (393KB, 675x584px) Image search: [Google]
1503872958059.png
393KB, 675x584px
>>25610373
>>25610395
stfu gay nigger lol
>>
>>25605895
>That accident he had again
Oh yeah it was slightly less nasty than the last one. He wasnt badly injured this time. It reminds of me of Grand Tour. Pretty good show but it needs more cheap car specials.

>Jaw surgery will be popular
How will they restructure bones? Are there pills for that shit?

>Buy a new car for nostalgia reasons
Goddamit this statement reminds me of buick and fuckin GMC. Why do they live while Saturn and Pontiac rev on in the clouds? The new ones are shit because FCA is shit. Seriously, literally any poll or list on durability ranks asian as top and domestic as shit. Chrysler and GM have made shit cars and shit decisions, and Ford is just making good trucks and fleet vehicles. Automotive market is stagnant as fuck. We should work on repealing the chicken tax and bring hiluxes into the US.

>Legal to run yellow lights
I thought that's what everybody does. Yellow is just an invitation to slam the pedal and go for it. I have recently started having a desire to run red lights. Some intersections are just poorly managed.
>>
File: 1503888353791713931354.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1503888353791713931354.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
Yeah suicide is not going to work.
>>
File: IMG_20170827_204959.jpg (901KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_204959.jpg
901KB, 2448x3264px
>>25612349
The honest question is what with white men and black ppl dicks? its really disturbing sometimes if not all the time:
>>25610373
>>25610395
>>
File: it hurts.jpg (109KB, 900x493px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.jpg
109KB, 900x493px
>>25610718
I think half the planet knew that from the start, if you saw his shitty sparring video and just looking at his stance. Go watch a heavy weight fight if you want blood but those suck cause they'll end the whole match for a over swollen or bloody eye
Still it caught maymay by surprise for a while, but amateur boxing will always better cause its unpredictable. picrelated
>>
File: uhhh hhhmm mate.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh hhhmm mate.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>25611613
Wasn't that the girl that turned into a catfish meme last year? Looks like she started posting again, she looks british ask her for her kik lol
Yo and these roast threads suck balls now, I think hindi made the last good one, now its just [girl asks for roast, anon say they can't cause she's too preddy]

>slurp
Oh yeah I forgot the two or three years between us means you were too young
hey why don't you go watch some lets play minecraft vids you dumb millennial
>stop
Its hard not to when I got a HD live feed my m8 set up
next time use some lotion, I can smell your burnt foreskin from my armchairs
>...conspiracy
Wheres fucking Glenn Beck when you need him?
>expose my husband
But I already did that on my own since he likes crossdressing at sex clubs
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBkShDecbi8
You guys are letting africanguees make trap music now? Reminds me of some old gucci mang productions...shit is pretty hot can't lie
Honest question how many brits own V-for vendetta masks?

too bad most of these fapartist would shit on you for listening to this instead of odd future

>>25612342
>how interesting conversations
picrelated
>>
File: this will be our future.jpg (42KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
this will be our future.jpg
42KB, 600x373px
>>25612642
>less nasty
Was there another one he had recently? Last one I remember was that happened in like 2006 with that vampire car he crashed at something like 200mph. I literately think he's too short to drive at his age now.
Is that any good now I heard the grand tour was pretty scripted, but yeah I really don't care about them driving super cars on the coast of the riviera. Give me a ford sierra cosworth episode already

>How will they restructure bones?
Through plastic surgery, this shit is popular as hell in korea to the point you'll get shitted on for not having a "perfect" chin. Most ppl our age emulate japs, give it a couple years when kpop takes over
and ppl and traps will want picrelated

>Saturn and Pontiac rev on in the clouds
More like their living on the clouds sitting on bricks, couldn't care about poniac they died in the early 2000s. But saturn at least made good 4 cylinders, then again thats kinda GM's fault for making so many sub brands. They could only bail out so many,
they should have dropped buick if anything. Asia takes the cake cause they actually do quality control, or least they still kinda do it, after the fuel crisis american cars just got lazily built with "low energy" materials. Maybe some of our merican companies need to get in bed with some jap ones like in the 90s.
Kek idk why but alot of ppl hate the hilux for no good reason

>what everybody does
Apparently thats illegal in some areas but I really can't tell, even if it was illegal fags will always fag. But at least here we can still make right turns on red lights. Just run the ones that aren't in nice areas, your better off not getting a picture of yourself "breaking the law"
>>
File: 1503919579788.png (216KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1503919579788.png
216KB, 645x729px
Wha? shes muh cousen?
>>
File: IMG_20170721_231333_782.jpg (231KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_231333_782.jpg
231KB, 1080x1080px
Bumping w dis cus i just woke up and I'm lazy to type
>>
So I have an item I can install that would boost efficiency of another item. How do advertise? Goodle ads are pricy hehe.
>>
Slow thread lads, how did it come to this?
>>
>>25615726
No one but 3 anons actually want to have conversations, while everyone else just shitposts and doesn't add anything to the thread
>>
Adding something to the thread
>>
>>25616107
>while everyone else just shitposts and doesn't add anything to the thread
Have we a paradox? ( >>25616148 )
>>
>>25616519
Im duying
>>
Guesus fookin christ, first east texas gets drowned in biblical waters brought by god himself to wash out all the americans with property debt
Now he drops this on us, we're going to have sooooo many dead pets left in hot cars this week ;)
>>
>>25614208
kek

>>25614433
Needs more dicks and less dubs

>>25616519
>TIME PARDOX!!!
>TIME PARDOX!!!
>TIME PARDOX!!!
Please advise the nearest person near you to wear his or her's solar ray glasses and prepare for the worst.
>>
>>25617514
>and less dubs
>less dubs
I do not approve.
>>
>>25613313
>catfish meme last year?
Yes.
>>25613313
>she's too preddy]
What is going on /soc/
>you're young
and fertile
>hd live feed
>not using a ladder
what happened to the good old days?
>use lotion
but my tears make great lube
>where
cuba
>how many
just google a riot
>shit on you
oh boy where do i sign up a friend
>>
>>25617514
>Needs more dicks
Will this do? >>25618115
>>
>>25618505
Ye
>>
>>25589558
bumping
>>
>>25617941
where are your dubs then?
>>
>>25618010
>Yes.
okay

>What is going on /soc/
idk
>and fertile
so am I.
>what happened to the good old days?
haha buy me a plane ticket
>tears make great lube
Just use the juice that comes from your big gapping pussy you girl
>just google a riot
hahah okay
>where do i sign up a friend
here

Enjoy your social butterfly styled girl replies, you nunce shit just got real
>>
>>25618115
Posts like this belong on your tumblr bb
>>
I might make another post with a drawing, or not I can't tell if it matters itt
>>
>>25620434
Sorry. What was my password again?
>>
>>25620495
filename is password
>>
>>25620520
You're the one who set it up
>>
>>25620555
Ha what are you talking about anon....I don't own a tumblr I don't even know where to buy one(gulp)
>>
>>25620570
Neither do I. Maybe that pic doesn't belong there?
>>
File: IMG_2691.jpg (368KB, 2766x1383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2691.jpg
368KB, 2766x1383px
hi guys. I'm the Catholic convert that occasionally stops by. I'm sure you're all sick of eclipse photos, but I flew and then drove across the country to see totality and figured I could at least share it with you all.

it was an amazing experience, and i highly recommend you all make plans to see the next one, in 2024. however i would also STRONGLY recommend making detailed plans to see it somewhere special and secluded, because even on a highway in middle-of-nowhere idaho there were tons of people.

something like this is best experienced in seclusion, i feel, because you will never feel so small in your life.
>>
>>25620574
What my pic or your gif? Cause that gif belonged on a girl's tumblr.
And apparently you can't sense my sarcasm

>>25620582
Hey again anon, I'm pretty sure I saw your posts in that crazy ass "ask a muslim girl anything" thread a while ago
And well I've only seen a couple so far and at least this one has a timelaspe. I'm not sure if I'm willing to travel across the country just to see a eclipse since its kinda a 30 minute experience. I saw some news covered in a totality areas and yeah
they seemed way too packed and I'm sure the waterfall of shutter noises doesn't help either. Maybe I'll have a dslr in the time for the next one I just hope the totality changes paths next time around.

Maybe the super moon or blood moons come close to feeling small
>>
>>25620635
I can't lol but I like it
>>
>>25620635
that's the attitude i'd like to warn against, and i mean no offense by that.

there's nothing special about an eclipse. although totality is rare, there's nothing stopping you from seeing them in high definition at any point you want. on this trip i saw a lot of the milky way for the first time, but even that isn't THAT special-- i can just google it and see it.

yes, my route to see it took into consideration that a lot of people would be travelling somewhere close, and yes, i had a dslr and tripod and was set up to snap as many photos as i could, but in the end my plan totally fell apart (i left my polarized filter on and shot at f/14 on a f/1.8 lens and my ISO was 400 instead of 100) but oh well.

we as humans shouldn't lose a sense of wonder about cosmological phenomena. we shouldn't lose our sense of wonder about any kind of phenomena, but thinking about our nervous system or the patterns of bird migrations or how the amazon is fertilized by dust from the sahara isn't as immediate as seeing the moon block the sun.

we are almost certainly the only species capable of predicting when such an event is going to occur, let alone comprehend what and why it is, and are possibly, but not likely, one of the only sentient beings in the universe to do so. we should never let ourselves become imbued with a sense of boredom or ennui with what the universe has to show us. my favorite response to showing someone my eclipse photos was,' wow! we are in space, are we not?' that's how we should feel, and why we should be spurned on to trying to see these things in person.

so yes. find a national park for 2024. get there early, go hiking. find some place to be alone. just be amazed and feel small. doesn't matter if you're religious or an atheist, there's a reason why human beings were fascinated by space and thought God(s) lived there.
>>
>>25620704
I mean I'm a semi-astrology fanboy but I never really thought of an eclipse as the most fascinating thing you could see in this galaxy

I wouldn't say their rare either since we know when they'll happen and the path they'll take. Their probably the most predicted astronomical event human beings have witnessed over the past thousands years besides comets, I thought I'd be excited, I took over 150 pictures but I surprised
myself on how empty the experience was for me. Had almost the same feeling as the last partial eclipse I saw as a kid.

Its easy to lose that sense if its a phenomenon thats been recorded and photographed years and years again. I have a longing to see something unexpected and amazing, we can really only view things in our solar system and basically as far as mars. Anything further than that is still a complete mystery
and we're still at a beginner's level of traveling the rest of this galaxy see. I'd find a live view jupiter's atmosphere, super nova, up close footage of a comet, footage of a blue giant, or images of a quasar more fascinating. Mostly because it would be something other worldly and never seen before. The moon is at our door step and is a piece of our history, seeing something we know very little about would blow my mind. Like when they photographed pluto's surface a couple years ago, that brought back that old sense of wonder I had as a kid. We're sitting on a tiny blue ball but our scope of the universe is still so small at this time.

Yosemite comes to mind for the nearest national park, but idk if we'll even get totality here it was like 40% in solcal enough to burn your eyes. Just makes me wonder what I'll be doing in 2024, hell the Olympics might be in LA if we win the bid against paris
>>
So it begins, fuck this dumb nigger for ruining these threads
>>
>>25622203
whoah, back off *unsheathes katana8
>>
Wish me luck and I'll post some shit ITT
>>
File: IMG_20170830_174030_504.jpg (81KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_174030_504.jpg
81KB, 500x624px
you guys just let this ship sink

>>25620429
i blame you the most

where's the spam

where
>>25615726
pg 10 pg 10
>>
File: i h8 myself and you shud too.jpg (56KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
i h8 myself and you shud too.jpg
56KB, 500x625px
>>
>>25613382
>Another one he had recently
I dunno man. He crashed some supercar recently and he had the really nasty one years ago. GT is scripted as fuck, which is annoying. The production value is great but I think they need to convince amazon to get away from the supercar stuff. I dont care about the new lamboferrari 552, all their car reviews are the same shit.

>Koreans are this ugly without plastic surgery
Shit man shes got a skull like a WW2 era shovel. I dont think kpop and jap culture will take over in the states. For now its just a novelty to westerners.

>GM's fault for making so many sub brands
They cannibalized on themselves, really. They tried to go chrysler mode by making one platform with a bunch of cars. It would have worked if they set up the tiers right. There is no difference between a Saturn Sky and a Pontiac Solstice. All they had to do was add fake trim, like what they do with the suburban. They can't kill buick because then they would have no boomer brand. If they kill buick then they could bring back saturn or pontiac, but that will never happen. Ive heard that the Americans do qc but when they find something wrong they just discount it. The japs just won't put it out if its bad, even if its some shitbox camry.

>Right turns on red lights
Thats a law in the entire country but a lot of people don't know it. In bad areas red lights become 4 way yield signs. I would do it right in front of a cop if I saw one. All he would have to do is see my white skin and I would get a police escort out of coon town.
>>
>>25622326
Go fuck yourself you stupid fucking cuck
>>
>>25624596
Stop projecting samefag.
>>
>>25624604

You libs should know better than let a nother nigger run anything

You let that jihadist obama ruin it for 8 yeers face it your just a nigger lover
>>
File: me irl.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>25624629
I'm not liberal at all. Are you high or what?
>you let
I'm not even American.

>mfw
>>
File: 1502989509421.png (114KB, 320x413px) Image search: [Google]
1502989509421.png
114KB, 320x413px
>>25624636
>>
>>25625740
Haven't had any terrorist attacks in my country, but kek, thanks for the picture.
>>
File: 1504210226846.webm (1MB, 362x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504210226846.webm
1MB, 362x640px
>>25625817
>>
>>25625979
There are no muslims or nigs here either, Jose Germanico Alvarez.
>>
File: 1504211037972.webm (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1504211037972.webm
1MB, 426x240px
>>25626002
>>
>>25626078
lel
>>
>>25625979
Lol you know she blogged about her wet panties after that anon, stop kidding yourself

This is what brit really does since he got out of the academy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGt-zVprfPc
>>
File: IMG_20170830_143137.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_143137.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Well I guess I'll bother you guys once more with some posts and dick pics and what not
Also how's all your summer weather going*

(*)He asks the uninterested crowded room

>>25623451
Its dead for one month, its alive for another month either way its always dead to someone in another way.
I probably won't make another one till october/november(most likely after my bday) or something like that, if this thread was a dag, it be one of those wild dags you see standing on a roof in mexico. It needs to jump in a lake and shake off all the shitticks in it's fur

I'm still in a drawer's block and its too damn hot to really get serious with anything. But I can dump sum pics if that helps ease your boner
>>
File: 1501274635065.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501274635065.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
^Those fucking quads m8

>>25623454
Wheres the finished product? And why don't you try commissioning capeshit super heroes for shekles since their.....so........in......right now
>>
>>25623546
Ayyy found the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdbETy_2Tus
Didn't know it was jet powered so surprise surprise it crashed that hard. But GT just makes me wonder if the original three stooges even have a say on the dialog or they just don't car anymore, but I do have to agree the production is pretty good. But I'm seriously tired of
hearing about the new fagerri fagidorai 6969, alot of these shows will gingerly review italian super cars since those companies have a habit of getting butthurt about the reviews. In the old series of top gear, lambo or ferrari wouldn't let them review a new model cause they were too harsh with the last car they reviewed

>novelty to westerners
I mean I get her head is fucking hughe but if she has kids she'll have a lawsuit on her hands by her husbando for misrepresentation. Idk if you have cosplay expos there but theres way to many ppl our age their where its almost a norm, kpop is more a niche atm

>if they set up the tiers right
They acted like they did but they were really just the same cars with sorta different interiors, if they just did a luxury only/commoner/sport brands it could have worked. But each branch wanted to do all three since they were mostly too independent to give a fuck, They should bring saturn back but idk how they'd even look now and I don't think they have a partnership with the euros who were buliding saturn engines. But fuck....I'd buy that discounted faulty car, I guess that shows
me I'm part of the problem too

>but a lot of people
ANd I didn't even know it was legal in almost every state till now, something I noticed in the city I'm in is that most of the (out of country)mexicans DO NOT use their blinkers in any situation, so alot of times a inersection with signal lights turns into a stop and yield cause you don't know which way hernandez is going, cops
are almost never around to catch any of this so you have to take street justice if anything happens i.e. curse the guy out
>>
File: IMG_20170830_151454_HDR.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_151454_HDR.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
And now I'll just dump some photos I took yesterday.
Ended up going to my local park that's mostly just an animal reserve, my friend and I decided to walk along the trails of this lake to get to the other side since we never been. Long story short those "trails" ended up leading us into the heart of the woods there
and we later got lost in there for about two hours in 100 degree weather. Then got spat out of the reverse and into the desert/horse ranch area.
>>
File: IMG_20170830_151412.jpg (618KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_151412.jpg
618KB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170830_162052_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_162052_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170830_162105_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_162105_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170830_162218_HDR.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_162218_HDR.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170830_162647_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_162647_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Why the fuck do these all have a fallout nv tint on them?
>>
File: IMG_20170830_162708_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_162708_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170830_162821.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_162821.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170830_163229.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_163229.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Alright thats all I want to post the rest got rapped by my dumb camera's HDR
If any of you can guess what kind of animal grave these are "you might" get a drawing. And just pretend and force yourself that all these pics are some kind of naked exotic woman since thats the only thing that interests anyone now (^;
>>
Great pics. Legit reminds me of f:nv
>>
>>25627843
thanks m8, all this pics just made me realize I live in a weird region
>>
I like those pics too. Whoever made them.
>>
>>25627877
i did
>>
>>25627877
It was >>25627881, I just robbed him and took his phone afterwards, but thanks anon
>>
File: 1eda2a1daaa25c47a3fc7f81c665768.png (355KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1eda2a1daaa25c47a3fc7f81c665768.png
355KB, 594x594px
Will post spicy (you)s in a couple hours or so.

Maybe earlier(!!!).
>Musiken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gagRay7VK8

Been damn busy switching out people, WWF be me deaded.
>>
>>25627899
This dude just can't help but flex

That musica was pretty interesting, I never seen scavmetal and outlaw western them put together and now those lyrics are stuck in my head so thanks swede
I'll prob be here tomorrow for your (you)s unless I die of a heat stroke
>>
>>25627899
Looks good desu.
No homo.
>>25627881
Shots are good. Tbh.
>>25627890
No worries.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4nk9gk2eP-s
>>
>>25627890
I'm not anon bitch faggot cunt tities.
>>
File: tumblr_ni61hiNvkZ1rs7lyoo1_250.gif (298KB, 250x176px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni61hiNvkZ1rs7lyoo1_250.gif
298KB, 250x176px
As a matter of fact, lets fuck.
>>
File: 1450267843437985_animate.gif (1MB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1450267843437985_animate.gif
1MB, 500x357px
Let me know where this belongs at.
>>
Claim to be scientific. So what does my dick taste?

Let me know.
>>
Btw you're trying. I'm not.

:)
>>
File: 1504212685206.jpg (134KB, 960x729px) Image search: [Google]
1504212685206.jpg
134KB, 960x729px
>>25627890
>>25627899
>>25627982
>>25628050
>>25628053
>>25628057
>>25628060
>>25628070
>>25628084
>>25628089
coons gonna loon
nigs gonna nog
>>
>>25628168
?
>>
>>25627899
Has swede lost weight?
>>25628060
>lets fuck.
Well you don't need to ask me twice, my phones so dry rn.
>>25628168
>coons gonna loon
>nigs gonna nog
I want the t-shirt.
>>25627820
I like this
>>25627814
Looks like a very old postcard
>>25627791
>try commissioning
I'll tell ya why
Social skills = 0
Art skill = -5
D'ya c neo
d'ya
dur?
>>25627777
>ease your boner
I've evolved past mindless erections, now I just cum profusely whenever a madam passes by.
Evolve, sweetie. ;')
>>25627791
>finished product?
erased
>>25627791
>so........in......right now
Just like me in your dad
ooooh
>>25625979
the fact she puts up with this
the fact he's not arrested
not even beaten
>female cops
>>25624604
>Stop projecting samefag.
>>25624596
>>25624629
talking to yourself r we?
>>25627833
>animal grave
probably a cat, but there's one way to find out
beat the ownersssss
>anyone
i disagree
been look at nude models for the past month trying to nail gesture
i can't even get a semi if they're not vomited and crying now, the artists curse mane ;_;
>>25623451
i h8 this picture an unreasonable amount
it's not only because i was using a very shit ruler
>>
>>25628168
Plz follow

>>25589558
>>Post most current pic of yourself
>>What are you doing currently
>>Recent music(post *You*tube links if you have them)
>>Why are you a NEET
>>Films/television
>>Books
>>etc
>>>General Discussion
>>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.
>>Just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>>Don't be discouraged from the slow reposes, most of anons here are international
Format
>>
>>25628557
Why is your phone dry?

Should it not be? Does it make my battery last longer?
>>
>>25628560
>Plz follow
no your page doesn't even have a cute with a hint of bipolar aesthetic. :-/
>>25628560
>Format
it is, indeed.
>>
>>25628565
>Why is your phone dry?
cus the poor dear can't swim
>longer
you gotta swim if you wanna build that muscles
gah
do you even /fit/ through a door
Just.Keep.Swimming.
>>
>>25628570
Maybe with my girlfriend only. Im going to go nap.
>>
>WiPR+VPB
Damn kid did my joke about your tumblr gif from like three days ago really resonate with you hard enough to post more of them? Sad!
>>
(you)s will be inbound in....whenever
>>
>>25629832
Better get to it then
>>
File: 1504315665680-649447179.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1504315665680-649447179.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Im learning Korean
>>
New thread mites?
>>
Any current discussions going on?
>>
File: 1503900302242.png (115KB, 648x892px) Image search: [Google]
1503900302242.png
115KB, 648x892px
>>25628168
anon your the only one acting like a jigaboo right now

>>25628557
>old postcard
>Hello From New Vegas
I blame the hdr option that takes its old timey time taking one pic
>implying you need any of that
Implying you need any of that shit, no one is going to see the greasy mlp fan that draws their request it all done on the web anyways
Some of the most famous commissioners are some of the most vile and despicable creatures in the galaxy. They usually have crippling "anxiety" and fur fetishes, prove me wrong
>past mindless erections
So.....wait what do you call your boners?
Do these madams milk the d with elegance?
What kind of victorian corset catalog do you fap to now?
>erased
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>probably a cat
Nah family theres even a hint in that pic. Cats don't live that long
>the artists curse mane
Hmmmmmmm
>"models"
>vomit
>crying
Ohhhh well ya see ur problem here is that you got a cracked japanese AV porn additction
We can order some german goo gangbangs for you to fix that, but its coming from the warehouse so it'll be a while

and have a pic some drawfag made of me
>>
>>25630004
What were you expecting something from me monsieur? (^;

>>25630796
yeah alot
>>
File: IMG_20170901_161805_DRO.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_161805_DRO.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Don't really have a good excuses for making these 14 hour later posts, but in my defense I went out and conversed with friendularfigures and what not.
I don't want to pic dump again but I did take a few photos of the latest wild fire over here yesterday
>>
File: IMG_20170901_161830_DRO.jpg (873KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_161830_DRO.jpg
873KB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170901_174942_DRO.jpg (1020KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_174942_DRO.jpg
1020KB, 3264x2448px
man fuck it I'll just dump most of them
>>
File: IMG_20170901_180723_DRO.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_180723_DRO.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170902_031227_DRO.jpg (499KB, 3127x2365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_031227_DRO.jpg
499KB, 3127x2365px
>>
File: IMG_20170902_034649_redone.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_034649_redone.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Thats about it, maybe by the end of tomorrow I'll be a pile of smouldering ash
If so, I know my FEMA check will be waiting in the mail...
>>
awh shit niggers im drunk
>>
kurwaaaa
>>
File: 1503830737634.jpg (320KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503830737634.jpg
320KB, 1280x960px
>>25632624
Wher-wheres the content at then?
>>
File: hi.jpg (37KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
37KB, 620x400px
>>25633301
I messaged almost every person I knew or talk to rn.

No regrets tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnZQF-3UHag

It was all an elobarate ruse hehe. Not that's idea for content.
>>
>>25630165
why

t. gook
>>
File: njblinkers.jpg (150KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
njblinkers.jpg
150KB, 600x879px
>>25627794
>If they even have a say
They might but they have to skirt around the wording and shit so they dont get sued. Stig is now some fat "american stig" and they have "celebrity brain crash" that is just a really tired bit. Top gear does have a history of spewing some bullshit when it comes to their cars and tests. I don't like that they hide behind the "lol its just a comedy" excuse. Then again, if you get your car advice from 3 brits having cheap laughs then maybe youre an ingrate.

>Cosplay expos
I am sure they exist but I cba to find them. The big one I know about is PAX east, and thats up in boston.

>Brands with specific purpose
That definitely would have worked. Saturn could have been a new name that could have been the cheap shitbox brand. Pontiac might have been able to go back to its roots as cheap sort of american muscle, but then it would compete with the vette. Buick can be old people luxury, the same as it always was. I don't think saturn would be the same even if it was brought back. The revived cars would probably be pigfat as fuck and wouldn't have the cool features like plastic body panels. Saturn existed in that time before heavy regulation, it just wouldn't work today.

>Mexicans do not use their blinkers
I thought that was just a fuckin dickhead thing. Its annoyingly common in NJ. Blinkers are optional everywhere. When they are used they are left on for miles and miles on the highway. Check out this 2 minute oc I whipped up that summarizes the situation.
>>
File: 1503810311237.png (1MB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1503810311237.png
1MB, 1172x1416px
>>25610395
What was his name again?
>>
>was

I still don't know where this ego comes from.
>>
I've been distant because i don't give a frick.

I'll post my yous tomorrow
>>
Also id change because router reset needed to watch my bdsm midget wam porn
>>
>>25636146
>bdsm midget wam porn
lol you've been using the westernized internet for too long to know all this p
>>
File: IMG_20170903_221052396.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170903_221052396.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
Good weekends anon.
>>
>>25633723
(You) was gone, id could be different. I had to switch systems.

>I dont know why rn

>>25631814
Maybe others are banned.
>>
Eclipse bump.
>>
No.
Contemplating just ending it all and going to vegas.
Well boys time to waste my time and post music links nobody likes :')
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c53gPfwLxW4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWKLuwR_bFw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8VjclBKzs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdIpyfTKgEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhPnr21tLiE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycu4RvBiyQg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RceKztipyWM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSFKhWyQMXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX5jT7cKjp0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQgi5I7kClM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85E9Q5Wx210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZ8428GSrI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3giaGCFcWXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgqqUH8dsLw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX5jT7cKjp0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VqF1rb6e80
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Wq8x375HA&t=50s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUegJBEusoI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VqF1rb6e80
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dijr_SO0TzE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38
>Why are you a NEET
Waiting
>Films/television
>Books
Failed another interview.
Just gotta keep going and keep your head up.
>etc

>>General Discussion
>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.
>Just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
Look at my hair...it's...all...black
>Don't be discouraged from the slow reposes, most of anons here are international
The slowness always makes me so worried.
>>25631807
I gotta apologize for taking so long, just haven't been feeling it recently.
Hope you're keeping well, though, draw.
>Hdr
..This...this boy uses the hdr
>>
>>25631807
what are you some kind of hipster? now I may not know anything about photography and my pictures may be an eyesaw butt my goodness
Old timey
I bet you used a 99p tripod too, gah.
>all of the way
Son I saw your posting in the draw thread
I gots your tumblr
I c you and so this board
we all watching, lurking, fapping in the corner.s..
>vile
ye but you can be tasteful vile or shad tier
>prove me wrong
mkay
do you see a single fursuit in pic related?
if you do go see a doctor
i'm a doctor now btw, i'll take all your pennies
>what do you call your boners
a pain in your ass
>do the
A pimp named wet...i mean slickback makes sure they do
>what do you fap too now
I've evolved mate. I don't merely fap. I crank. Every day.
>ree
Yeah you try having no forms of income. The paper is expensive.
well decent paper is
>in that pic
i'm too lazy to scroll through
just image me nodding along in agreement sipping my tea with a smile on me face
>hm
this boy
>you've become japan

私はこの苦しみから一時的な猶予として死だけを追求します。
>goo gangbangs
i'd...i'd like.
>from the warehouse
>it'll be a while
i can take a hint, i'll just kms.
>made me
>tfw lurked the thread but never posted
>tfw not posting tfw because image already selected
>>25631823
>>25631826
>>25631830
>>25631835
>>25631839
>>25631846
which of you infected rednecks pissed in the
wind whirl
>>25632624
soon shall i be
>>25638228
>Good weekends anon.
slow fast
>>
File: 2edgy4u2getm8dnth8luv.png (257KB, 451x331px) Image search: [Google]
2edgy4u2getm8dnth8luv.png
257KB, 451x331px
>>25630165
>>25628084
>>25628070
>>25628060
>>25627823
>>25627822
>>25627818
>>25627817
>>25627810
>>25627808
>>25626100
>>25623454
>>25623451
since we posting pictures take a picture i pictured on my picture
>>
Also, wtf is going on with /soc.
>>25617412
>>25630012
>>25639960
>>25634241
>>25628158
>>25635480
>>25626741
>>25626608
>>25639621
>>25639442
>>25611791

These should be classed as duplicates and thus deleted.
or better yet
the admins just create another bored (like faggots r us /fgu/ ) then migrate all the cock threads there.

How do we fix /soc/ guys?

The ""normal"" threads barely gain any traction now.
An assumption thread only got 14 replies
Is /soc/ dead?
>>
gonna bump this thread have to take care of my rumbling bubble gut stomach before I can post.

it hurts
>>
This thread is dead and stale.
>>
damn op is being a faggot again
>>
>>25640122
>>25640839
>>25641367
>>25642562
why the fuck do you complain and blame op for /soc/ being shit and don't actually post anything for other anons to engage with. and you faggots wonder why the dicks and duplicate rate threads are many, its literally your fault.
>>
>>25643351
>>25643351
>post anything
Myself as other anons ITT used to host a lot of different threads.
Assumption, movie/fantasy, draw, vocaroo, music, some used to host the rate threads.
The thing is, we tried. /Soc/ just doesn't seem to engage with anything none sexual anymore. :)
If you've got any new ideas for a thread then feel free to post some.
>>
Why don't you all just leave my thread, dick rates are better than this pathetic normie shit
>>
Read, don't read. Care, don't. I have feelings towards you. Brain says go, heart says no.
>>
I really do love you!

So fucking kill me for it.
>>
Going to sleep
>>
Not I am. Haven't slept for 2 days head hurts.
>>
File: IMG_20170905_223416_DRO.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170905_223416_DRO.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Happy latish anual "get drunk and bbq" day i.e. labor day. I pray everyone in the states got back to their shifts today on time.
Late (you)s ahead and have a odd looking pic of me

WHERE THA FUCK DID YOU GO SWEDE??????

>>25634097
>spewing some bullshit
Some? Its almost like they're entire show was just british bantz on cars, I kinda like to say that was the first show I watch as a young lad that I had to make sure not to swallow every "fact" they said. All jermey does is shit on merican cars, and richard dick rides them...james
idk hes kinda the middle man of sense but hes kinda as stupid as the rest. James lives in a lego house so that says alot about him lol. But thats funny they have a phat stig now, cause the "american top gear" has some super short stig who I suspect is philippine. Have you seen the new series? idk how I feel about it

>up in boston
lel what a perfect open minded place to hold one of those things. Theres alot over here but it is the west coast and all the real asian love flying over here

>compete with the vette
Pontiac always had the firebird/trans am, there was always a following for that car, but the vette will prob always be desirable. Since it had that cross of muhmerican muscle and euro design. If they did bring saturn back maybe it could be the tech savy cheap uncle with german engineering, but GM would prob do the exact opposite. Prob try and make them into social media or off road cars(coming standard with front wheel drive) And I like that buick is trying its hardest to sell to youngings now, can't say I've seen anyone my age driving one tbqh. Old folks will still buy them

>Blinkers are optional everywhere
Yeah even in the DMV handbook it says their "optional". Tho there fags on the freeway who will make millisecond merges in heavy traffic yet that somehow legal. Merc and BMW drivers are known offenders of this, and kek I usually see asain women in white cars leaving their blinker on for a half mile
>>
>>25646115
>>25646151
Anon I read it and cared, and I really like to know who your posts are aimed too. Hope he/she see them or you burn some steam posting these
I love you no matter who you are and so does everyone in here(nudge nudge shitposters)

Also is someone in here harassing me in the draw thread? >>25646171
Thats really.......mean I just wanted to get back into drawfagging ;-;
>>
File: IMG_20170830_162256_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_162256_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>25638228
Whoes that short girl driving that buick looking car? Only short girls drive with their hands at 10 an 2

>>25638529
>Maybe others are banned.
is this a threat to the crown? Are you going to report me too for /b/ humor

>>25640061
Where is your face at?
Why do you teae my dingaling so?

>apologize
For what tho? Your doing the same thing as me at this point, its still you me and one other anon who post none retarted replies
Meh id fucking k I guess I'm alright not having a job. I drew someone in a draw thread so maybe I'll start drawfagging and spark my fire back
>this boy uses the hdr
Yeah picrelated is how hdr cucks me now. I moved on to a proper whore named dro
>>
>>25640061
> time to waste my time and post music links nobody likes :')
Well you see brit, I listened to a handful of them but Clear soul force was da best cause I like that old school east coast rap feel. fite me caughnt

>>25640082
I'm pretty sure thats what ppl irl think, I do hang around hipsters sometimes too. But a tripod?
My good sir I assure you I did niggerrig a steel alloy tripod to my $99 phone with duct tape and midnight oil
>posting in the draw thread
what? which one? I only drew one pic and posted earlier today
Merlin.....is that you? Post a link so I can view this copycat stealing my style
>we all watching, lurking, fapping in the corner
shame tho cause I haven't touched that tumblr in furever. if you were kool you'd have the link to my "after hours" tumblr (^;
>do you see a single fursuit in pic related?
Nah family I see a tapestry or an oil panting. No ones going to pay money or nudes for this needs more dicks
well doc could I get some oxyies for my neck(cough cough)
>a pain in your ass
Whoa holy kek that was good
>I crank. Every day
bro da fuck that was funny af too stop doing this
I thought the last step to evolution was a fleshlight tho?
>The paper is expensive
you should have just stole a grip when you were still in uni
>scroll through
jesus I forgot all about that, and its more of zooming in but I'm taking this to the gave
>speaking zippernese on 4chan
if you used google translate for that than it explains why its unreadable
grow a pair and start using yandex cause google translate is grabage
>i'd like
its okay mr. brit we have many ppl like you who were addicted to zipperhead porn

>tfw lurked the thread but never posted
theres still a number of anon who "still" do this here. ran into one in another thread talking about how dead it is here
that anon still hasn't posted

than-thank you lurkers?
>>
File: 1487629478086.jpg (98KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487629478086.jpg
98KB, 1440x1080px
>>25640094
>take a picture i pictured on my picture
does that explain why its ant size? Or is this just from the instagram resizer thingy. Where are all the refugees tho?

>mfw regulars here all had instas but I never got a link to any of them

>>25640122
They should be but we all know they won't be cause this is a contaminant board, so as long as it dosn't affect /v/, /a/, /co/, /pol/, and /b/ no one "important" will car
Bro if they make a gayboi board thats discrimination and we cant have that in CURRENT YEAR. I think the only thing they can really do is split soc into a nsfw and sfw style board. Cause apparently you can dump all this gay shit on /lgbtblt/ or all those fags will get upset

I'll say it again, the generation after me and you seem to be killing this board. And anyone who "still" acts like a middleschooler on the internet. No one wants to talk about anything other than their dicks, their fetishes, how slutty they are, how much they hate sluts or their damn kiks

Also can we just ban chasity threads cause that shit is always gross to look at. Why would you want to choke your dick in plastic or metal? Thats a good way to permanently kill the blood flow to your benis mate

>>25643351
Why did you link my post to this anon? I was just talking about taking a painful shit and all

>>25643432
Maybe we should conspire about making more soc healthy threads again. Most I've ever done was make a bunch of draw threads years ago
Thought about a "guess my race based on my voice thread" Idk if it will work but I can't really post in ethnicity guess threads since I'm black and no one will really try

>>25646203
Go do a set of jumping jacks and push ups and you'll sleep like a baby.....in a bed of sweat
>>
I can't sleep.
>>
>>25646421
Already sleepy
>>
>>25646426
Did you try doing some exercise? or just drink some warm milk(I wouldnt case I hate milk)
>>
>>25646432
Out of milk lol

Openned fridge then closed fridge. Job complete.

Btw I've done few squats before
>>
>>25646448
just open and close about 20x till your arm gets tired or your eyes bleed from the light

and my bruv you have to squat till your intestines cry. Or hell got any tea laying around?
>>
>>25646458
I do but it's not that good
>>
>>25646461
what kind of tea is it? Doesn't have to be gud just make some with no sugar
>>
>>25646490
I don't have sugar :)

It's the tea you buy in a store
>>
>>25646504
>It's the tea you buy in a store
whoa anon thats some serious brain game shit. they sell alot in the stores you act like I know where you live

just drink it unsweetened
>>
>>25646516
Yellow box
>>
>>25646523
lipton? If its lipton your being a nunce cause thats my favorite black tea
>>
>>25646531
The other one. Yeah that one. It was on sale xx
>>
>>25646543
Why are you joshing with me so hard. Which one is that one anon?
>>
>>25646566
Because :o
It's Lipton. Regular.
>>
>>25646590
I feel like I'm be bullied, and your still not asleep
brew dat shit up and put some honey, ginger, or lemon to engage sleepy feels
>>
>>25646606
I'm too nice to bully friend.

I like the idea. Brb then.
>>
>>25646619
Didn't you bully me cause of my drawing tho? I nearly pissed myself cause of that ;-;

Post results, cause I didn't even know ginger helped with sleeping
>>
Just accidentally went to a board I didnt know existed rofl
>>
>>25646640
I'm sorry if I did. Maybe there is someone better than me. I'm cool with that.

Im going to need a lot of that ginger. I'll be asleep, eventually.
>>
File: Hey randy sniff my finger.jpg (175KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Hey randy sniff my finger.jpg
175KB, 1920x1079px
>>25646421
>conspire about making more soc healthy threads again
That would give this thread some what of a purpose, but can you give enough of a fuck to so?
cus i'm struggling.
>try
won't know until it's been tested.then again you could get banned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>25646421
>will car
this is a fair, reasonable, and somewhat moronically disheartening point. I know I was a sad, desperate, fucker when I came here but it really didn't seem as bad as it is now back now.
>4chan has lgbt
i need to find another website to waste my life on. Even the gays don't want the Dick. What am I doing here
>middleschooler
had i not just deleted a fuck ton of 4channers i would of disagreed, out of sheer naive hope for a better human pop.
People on here all, for all intents and purposes, fucked right up and stuck in that "middleschool" mind set.
>kill the blood flow
Google Penile subincision
I think we've reached the point at which our species can be considered too retarded to be salvageable.. :)
>>25646373
>handful of them
who's hands tho? If we're talking trump that means you listened to one. You fucker.
>soulfoul
not 2 sure what he meant by this but here
take some more in your hole you dirty music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9HjvIHsEhM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrozHgXbCI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kqI5fAlv5E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7MOOwwoq60
>old school east rap
spread those meaty thighs and embrace these hosts
https://www.youtube.com/user/mellomusicgroup
>fight me
okay but if you punch like a bitch i'm just gonna sit in a corner and laugh
>i didu something
is this u?
>which one
Well, you SHOULD know I haven't slept at all so I DO NOT KNOW. Stop giving me so much shit, jesus. I think it was the one w/o the pets.
>stealing my style
just (period)
>I see a tapestry
...YOU SEE A PHOTO, did they teach you nothing in catholic school you uncultured swine mann?
>After hours
Thinking I'd admit to seeing your black as coal asshole on this good christian
>>
>>25646642
Did you just stumble into /bant/ or /mlp/?

>>25646645
maybe it wasn't you anon I'm probably being a paranoid peter who knows

what did you end up putting in it? adding ginger seems like suicide if you add to much
>>
>>25631807
Liked
>>
>>25646373
site, sir you take me for some uncooth pervert.
now spread those toes you filthy cow woman
>stop joking around, it makes me think you're on the verge
My legs are dangling off the edge,
The bottom of the bottle is my only friend,
I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.
RIP eminim, you were a true poet.
>fleshlight
no,no,no.
You use the throat of a yung goose. How can humans compete? :')
>stole a lot
>implying i didn't
my good man
you flatter me by thinking of me as something so innocent.
i took everything i could...mostly just papers and pens but you know
still2rebel4u
>unreadable
not if you use google translate :')
>grow a pair
r u gonna lick um? no? then i'll stay french
>yandex
genuine thing or is this gonna publicly post all my scat pics? i mean...scientific observations on the human condition.
>many
where's the help group? i'm tired of waking up to only one of the bed warm.
i mean...those poor other sex deprived people...they need a friend.
>here
seen a few other "old regs"
this thread is undesirable even for the undesired :')
>>25646421
>ant size?
I just couldn't be arsed to send the file from my phone to the computer then resize, just use snip.
yeah, i'm at the point of being THAT lazy.
>where
last stop going to shooty shooty poor town
they live in the nice area because "we're staying" and "we contribute" and "paper doesn't define us"
>regs
tfw if i post my insta i'll be shamed for shit tier posting
>>
>>25646663
>>25646665
you interrupted my post
do you want a slap, bruv
>>
>>25646657
>give thread purpose to live
Maybe we could bitch about it and throw ideas around enough to attract more anons. But I think I'm semi done with trying to "help" soc. Theres to many retarts who don't care
they should make a temp board for it, I'm sure goot wouldn't care, but idk about all the secert sjw anons on here
>moronically disheartening point
its fucking depressing knowing I've been on a board thats hated on all day time. Whatever state we the "daywalkeing normies" were in was not as bad as current soc users. Idk what their story is but it seems exaggerated.
>What am I doing here
I've been on there once....and hell its like way way more cleaner than this board
but I guess its okay to just come over here and spam fucking kiks. If you were gay you'd be swimming in boipuss with your lips
>just deleted a fuck ton of 4channers
what did you contact some ppl on here? Sounds about right tho the only ppl I contacted and still talk to are the ppl from this very thread
I think pious brought up the point of anons going crazy about internet boobs made me think of middleschoolers. Le epic wins is all that matters to them m8
>Penile subincision
I knew what that condition was but I forgot the name YOU FUCKED MY EYES UP
there was someone on here who made a thread about his btfo benis. If we don't start moving ppl into space in the next 100 years we're official fucked tbqh
>whoes hand
mine with the pale palm and mile long hitchhiker thumb
>all this musica
give me like 20 mins, I'm in the middle of muh vidyas trying to type this all without being afk
>sit in a corner and laugh
I'm going to punch you square in the jaw with my mile long reach
if you bitch about the fatgue making you tried, your no better than that potato nigger Goob
1/2
>>
>>25646665
Its a shame cause I kinda like that one too
whats going on with that sleepness tho

>>25646678
implying its not better for that to happy, just look at all my posts m8
>>
File: humans and dogs were a mistake.jpg (63KB, 530x546px) Image search: [Google]
humans and dogs were a mistake.jpg
63KB, 530x546px
>>25646714
>just look at all my posts m8
with my own two eyes?
anon, you know i don't just wear this glasses to seem cool and hip and down with the kids.
i am actually very
lazy.
>>25646713
>we could bitch about it
please refer to >>25640122
>Also, wtf is going on with /soc.
>>>25617412
>>>25630012
>>>25639960
>>>25634241
>>>25628158
>>>25635480
>>>25626741
>>>25626608
>>>25639621
>>>25639442
>>>25611791
>who don't care
At first I thought it was from self hate. You know the whole, I'm insecure so I'll validate my existence by shitting on things to deceive myself into feeling superior. But now I just thinks it's other board users shit posting for the lolzzzz.
>seems
You been in any of the rate threads recently?
It's mostly orbititors of the weird goth girl or the above average guy saying "kms" . /Socs/ v classy.
But yeah, it just seems weird to me
>more cleaner
It's honestly embarrassing opening google on my phone and being greeted by a dick, what is the appeal
>if you were gay
if you're just about looks then you're right, most guys on here are god awful people with shit personality to boot.
>did you
Yes.
I've met some "decent" people from these threads but with each one it's become evident they're tapped some way or another.
>in this very thread
i don't really talk to anyone from this thread.
I have germ on skype but that's it, and i don't use skype.
>le epic wins
I'll hold my hands up and say i'm honestly jealous. I wish I was that easily satisfied in life.
>You bamboozeld me
you ready for another? look at this picture boy
>ben
i vaguely remember and i don't want it to become any better than that.
>we're fucked
i hope it's sooner than that
i wanna be sitting in my rocking chair and hear that sweet whistle of a bomb growing nearer.
a child can dream
>pale hands
that is one thing i never got
why do you have whiter palms
what is the reason what is the purpose
>give me 20
you get 3000
>i'll ko tf out
finally a real man
>>
>>25646713
>if you bitch about the fatgue making you tried, your no better than that potato nigger Goob
but anon
i'm fat
>>
File: 61-phil-collins-balding-02.jpg (35KB, 428x512px) Image search: [Google]
61-phil-collins-balding-02.jpg
35KB, 428x512px
>>25646657
>>25646672
>is this u?
nah senpai i didnu nuffin
>Stop giving me so much shit, jesus
your suppose to skim remember? but it seems like I caught you at a good time ;)
>just
Nah family I was serious I didn't post anything on monday, so there must be some fag who draws like me
>black as coal asshole
I'm like 25% white no part on my body is that dark, you must had stumble into a gay shesfreaky site
spread my toes? lad the male feets thread is just round the corner
>RIP eminim, you were a true poet.
sounds like a shity lyric about drinking on a bridge. and well he just yelled out "fuck trump" at one of his concerts. so there goes all his fans
>humans compete
uhhhh ever heard of a dolphin pussy you sick nunce?
>implying anyone who uses /soc/ is innocent
your utter lack of thoughtful thinking betrays you my good sir for you know the place and date where your dick pics lie
>if you use google translate
wat....bruv fuck off thats the one time that worked
>genuine thing
its the rus version of google.....sooooooo probably note. It might just steal your data
>they need a friend
thats why they invented wafius my gud lad. they don't judge you
>undesirable even for the undesired
man shut your filthy slut mouth, the truth hurts

You know theres an app for that..™ Go dl Fotor fampie
>we're staying
more like you let your gouberment buy out the good side of town, while honest working folks sit in their buckets.
when will I get my reparation? I should move to the uk
>shit tier posting
out of what all the shitposting that goes on here?
>>
i've just made breakfast, innabit draw/cali/afro/blackman/anons anonymous booty call.
>>25646758
>out of what all the shitposting that goes on here?
I TOOK A PICTURE ON THE TRAM.
That should say it all, good heavens my boy.
>when
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA
when this man dies
you get 2 pennies
>gourber
i've seen too much of that shitposting, it hurts my soul reading that.
where did it even come from
>there's an
there's also an app to get a fight
we're truly living the future
>truth hurts
not as much as cuddle cafes
>don't judge
you say that but I feel Maka Albarn is judging me from beyond of the grave
(soul eater one....i tried to weeb...ヽ(´ー`)ノ )
>data
oh thats public anyway
>worked
i laughed
>pics lay
you're...you're right
i've been a fool
>heard of
does a spider have a pusspuss?
>goes all his fans
kek
>his concerts.
he's relevant/popular enough to still hold concerts?
why?
>>25646758
>yelled out "fuck trump"
oh so he isn't that relevant anymore
answered me own questin
>just round
not lewd enough, i wanna see them spread REAL wild
>like me
i meant the drawfag who drew you my guy
>good time
if you count 10am good then yeah
>nuffin
STOP RESISTING!
>>
>>25646738
>i don't just wear this glasses to seem cool and hip
da fuck I've seen you wear glasses like twice, don't gib me that "i take them off for pics" song and dance
if you were truly the glasses man I thought you were - I-I would offer myself then and now

Bitch about making new threads Goober, or just shitpost in cancer threads. Thats what I usually do, thought about advertising this thread but idk
>dark meat thread
>6 replies
Still love how segregated this board is, yet some feminist anon would argue it isn't
>thought it was self hate, but its just crossposting
I'm pretty sure most of the r8'er are crossposters. But there are alot of self hating anons on here(cough cough their from r9k) that make up for the oddball posts
>posting in rate threads recently?
nah not in a long time, I'd have to pick my hair out if I wanted a proper rate, tho I usually get skipped
But its that chick with the bangs right? its like her second coming and I guess she posted nudes which explains all the orbiters. But all it is now is 9/10 pls kik me
>embarrassing
yeah right try opening this board on your phone in public
thats a death sentence even if you ran into a fellow 4channer irl
>god awful people with shit personality
Your right about that, looks just seem like the only thing anons care about, then they bang their chad and get thrown into a shitty relationship and or cuckhold
>that nigga germ
All have is korean, hindi, and pious and thats it. not like I video call or anything but its nice to stay in touch especially if this thread dies
>I wish I was that easily satisfied
this right here, I wish shit like that brought me happiness or whatever they get out of it
but its just 1s and 0s in jpeg format
>look at this picture
should had posted a pug m8
>sooner than that
till the day we stop using 500 ton tubes of flammable gas just to break thru the atmosphere. I wish I wish but I doubt it

da fuck mang its another 1/2
>>
File: 600px-LethalW14.jpg (46KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
600px-LethalW14.jpg
46KB, 600x338px
your cucking m8 your really cucking
>>
>>25646810
>offer myself then and now
Any longer and I might just you take up on that.
Butter that meat hole because Imma be going in like a corner animal, horny and desperate.
>idk
this is shown on the first page, if it enticed anons we'd of had them post by now. I think it's just you,me and drunk anon in here now.
>it isn't
i think it's more sad that a cock thread get's over 100 replies yet a female nude thread get's 50 and this is deemed acceptable.
Stop bitching, more boobs.
>r9k
Daily reminder that life can get much worse.
>get skipped
heh, i remember when that was a big issue and other posters complained
>pls kik me
funny story
>try to catfish
>message one of them
>whole convo was just
"Hi" "Hi" "How are you"? "Ok, you?"
i was curios but I just left more confused.
>death sentence
good thing i gave up gaining social approval a while ago :'-)
>looks
modern day in a nut
>all
I should really try to talk to curry more, he seems genuinely nice.
>jpeg
exactly how i feel, i don't know if it's because i grew up with tits literally a few buttons/ flirtatious words away but just plain nudes do fuck all for me. it's like just watching porn but with worse angles and less anal bleaching.
>shudda
i couldn't find one in my 15 second search ;_;
>stop using
when will people realize that plastic is the better energy source
pft
>another 1/2
what can i say? I'm tired, sad, and hungry. So spamming probably helps one of those.
>>25646811
dw I ated the food
>>
>>25646678
Yea c::
>>25646714
Slept for few and woken up uuh.
>>
>>25646843
Kinky.
7PM, my place, slather on the mascara and lose the underwear.
>>
>>25646798
picrelated to your picrelated, enjoy your gundam meme you'll never understand m8
its also 2am here and I forgot to feed my lizard for the second day

>That should say it all
it should say post 3k by 2k photos on 4chan or I'll slit your throat, shit in it and skull fuck your brains out
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA
hey
pls don't post anymore embarrassing black gay shit. I don't think 4chan realizes that gay blacks are the worst gays
also was that white person a guy or a girl? also looked italian so idk what slaves they owned
>hurts your soul
do you even have a lick of irish blood in ya tho? Tell your irish m8s they lost get over it
but of course that all came off of /sp/ where else do you get memes like that
>to get a fight
this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
>not as much as cuddle cafes
seems like an easy way to get bated into a fat catfish chav
also a good way to get HPV
>soul eater reference
you make a soul eater joke(which I had to google) and yet I get called too weedy by some random anon on soc
da fuc is up with this world
>does a spider have a pusspuss
uhhhhhh well they suck the life out of their male counterparts some how AHHHHHHOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!
>why?
white trash my friend, white trash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW441Kfqg_A
He did that in scottsdale arizona - a very quant racially divided city. So he kinda fucked up
>oh so he isn't that relevant anymore
nope thats why he had to pick sides to get more attention. a smart man wouldn't say shit about politics
STEVE COLBERT I'M LOOKING A YOU
>spread REAL wild
oh /r/ gonewild sound like your site then
>who drew you
my guy you should had said it like is then, not like it waz
>>
>>25646843
kek it was probably all the (you)s itt that woke you back up. its hot as fira in here
I'm telling you just do some exercise
>>
>>25646845
;__________________:
>>
>>25646855
;_____________________________:
>>
File: 2017-09-06-00-02-59-134.jpg (240KB, 841x1496px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-06-00-02-59-134.jpg
240KB, 841x1496px
Praise The Black Sun

im at work on lunch

>>Recent music
https://youtu.be/4m48GqaOz90

>Why are you a NEET
im at work...

>>Films/television
Dexter, Sherlock, lie to me, heroes

>>Books
twilight saga :^]

i recently went to a fair and got mad at my vf cuz he wouldnt let me sit on his lap

>>etc
shitposting

thanks senpai
>>
;________________________________________________________________________________:
>>
Just remembered something
>>
File is too large bah sec
>>
I am failing hard right now
>>
>>25646848
>I forgot to feed my lizard for the second day
You're getting the right way for a peta ass kicking
feed that slick boi
>or i'll fuck you gently
oh dad stop
>please don't post anymore
>please don't
>please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL10SDK5W0w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8UnfdLZkk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EjckzPWHFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT-T235MrW0
not black but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGzg1Ho9KeI
>gay blacks
youtube search
in the top videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AStJ5yExow
sweet jesus
>white
the steps was a guy...i think
>owned
Shh...don't talk like that. Then you might have talk about 1.1% of actual slave owners..and you know...black owners of slaves.
>in ya
i've probably a lick of every fucking thing in me tbqhwy my ancestors were cultural whores.
>memes at
*nervous finger clickng*
>hpv
didn't even know this was a thing
i'm just gonna stay in my basement, fuck people
>gpl
fuck, my sides they've gone to moon
the white guy tho, ahaha
jewish niggahs :')
>this world
tfw SE was the first animu i ever watched
>too weeb
do you own any of the following:
a kissanime account
>oooooo
now my guy has seen
now he can
yeah
>it actually happened
in 2017 sprouting hate towards a politician is enough to stay relevant.
i feel like 1970's were better but they probably weren't
>gone wild
...i dubious, this could be a collection of "college" girls or old hags fucking wildlife, i'm never 100% sure
>waz
coffee is wearing off and I have no idea what you're referring to...Yes, dear, you're so right. Margaret is such a bitch.
>>
>>25646862
Hello, new face.
>im at work on lunch
What is it you do?
>music
What do you think of BEP recent stuff?
>>
>>25646908
halloo!!
im supposed to respond to bomb threats, active shooters, bio hazards, fire etc. hence the suit

i havent heard the new stuff desu, i only like a few songs from most artists, i can only name about 3 songs feom BEP

what are your interests anon?
my name is Ren btw
>>
>>25646833
You'd lie in front of the gods themselves, spread buttacus
>corner animal, horny and desperate
haven't you been to a zoo? You ever see any of them even try to take the rod?
>had them post by now
hmmmm we just got one so idk what tha fuck is happening. But I meant posting in threads telling ppl to come and post in here like all those dumb discords
>deemed acceptable
the dick to tit ratio has always been high here, but its hitting its peak. I mean if a gay dude likes dicks why not post your own or ask for a bearded daddy dom thing
>Stop bitching, more boobs
kek I saw those mod posts, but know some anon started spamming them
>life can get much worse
if you hate yourself and hang around other who do the same - yes can get worse
>big issue
I know that happens if you don't reply to other's pic. but I'd waist 15 mins typing them up to get nil
telling you its the beards and fascist hair cuts that get r8s
>I just left more confused
whats more confusing is reading about anons who found their gf/bf from contacting someone
I haven't ran into anyone who I "foxxed" with for years
>social approval
I'm talking about getting caught up in public with a bunch of dicks and traps on your phone
>modern day
well no wonder why everyone has a fwb now, everything is as shallow as a kiddy pool
>he seems genuinely nice
he is but he kinda comes and goes. talked to him twice over the phone
he does drink alot sometimes so head ups
>less anal bleaching
whats wrong with a natural brown arsehole I ask? Why does everything have to be pink now? Idk maybe cause my cell phone in school had a 3 inch screen back then, all I can really say is "noice" if I get a nude
real boobah are way better to get autistic about
>plastic is the better energy source
daily reminder that the 3rd reich invented mass produced polymer. So did hitler really do anything wrong?
or did he leave us with an incurable curse and a few trash islands

>dw
those are my initials so pls don't say that again EVER
>>
File: 2015-05-27_00002.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-27_00002.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>25646862
>Praise The Black Sun
damn son I completely forgot about that macro already. I got into making september 23rd jokes now

did that whole ordeal ruin your fair fun? Sounds like he had a strong boner or maybe a full bladder
>shitposting
where and when tho?

>>25646900
>more dubs
>more questions
is this H?
>>
>>25646916
>Respond
So, you work with dispatch or are you more of just a middle person between the different (divisions)?
>Interests
Can I say crying and netflix? Haha :')
Aside from drawing during some free time I'm going through some old lectures on physics.

What do you get up to outside of response?

It's nice to meet you, Ren.
My nickname in here is either Brit or Bbanon...I don't think a single one was ever decided.
>>
>>25646925
I am afraid to say yes but I don't want to say no.

Sometimes I think I talk to few different people ;///
>>
>>25646922
>You'd lie in front of the gods themselves
Well, you're not wrong.
>spread buttacus
It's funny because Edmund Ironsides was stabbed in the ass...but he's not greek nor roman...hmph.
>been
not since i were a kid...take the rod...um...it's nice and all that you've got hobbies but i don't think giving any animal the "rod" should be one of them.
>discords
when will discord died, i hope its soon i just keep getting reminded of that thing from the pony show
>why not
you raise an eyebrow and a point
>worse
who'd of thunk, but life can really get better once you've hit rock bottom
>fascist haircuts
ya fookin what now
>contacting someone
...on 4chan?
really????
>for years
i had a few i talked to for a about 2-3 years then drifted away from, couldn't imagine dating anyone from 4chan tho...then again couldn't imagine dating anyone without a similar sense of humor. 22 .
>caught in public
you sly dog oh, oh your phone...yeah it can be awkward
>shallow
why weren't i born a chad? why
>a lot
he needs a gentle slap then
>what's wrong
i don't wanna reminded that when i'm fucking a shit hole that shit came out of it before my jizz, is that too much to ask?
>pink
bloody red is okay too, i'm not "too" picky.
>real
tfw twisting your own nipples isn't the same ;_;
>anything wrong
let's see
with hitler = 6 million/3 million/7 billion dead jews
without hitler = world banks and global economic crash
really makes ya think
>ever
Dw i will
>>
>>25646929
im hired by a private corporation, private john wick(but cute)
its too much tho, its dangerous and stressing ill be doing this for a few more months and then ill start doing real estate fulltime.

>crying and netflix
i hope cuz you like comedy lol
i love streaming prank from youtube and laugh till i fall asleep
physics seem complicated, but i like the subject too, i like to read some times about quantum physics just to amaze myself , stuff like time is tangible thing on a quantum foam level etc

i like bbanon better, brit is mote common
>>
I'm going to try and sleep hom. I'm getting old :cc
>>
>>25646955
>private corporation, Cute John
Are you implying Keanu Reeves isn't? ;). A private corp makes it sound very...intense/interesting. You enjoy it or waiting for the next best?
>dangerous.
Oh, now you have to tell me more.
>Real estate
The story grows more interesting.
>Fall asleep
Doesn't sound like a bad way to end a night, I ought to try that sometime.
>quantum
Personal favorite to listen to, especially because it works outside of conventional" physics.
Is there anything that really struck a cord with you in physics?
>>
>>25646975
well having to deal with mentally unstable people with the purpose of harming others is p dangerous also having to appear in court to testify is not fun at all, im already doing real estate on the side, have two houses on sale right now but having a fulltime job limits my investment on a more lucrative way of income without all the stress.

one thing that was veey interesting to me about quatum physics is that particles behave different just because youre observing them, and that there are millions of actual nano wormholes all around us all the time

are you a professor?
>>
>>25646988
>deal with mentally unstable people with the purpose of harming others
That doesn't like the best of times, I can see why you'd look to change.
>estate on the side
Check you out!
>without all the stress
It's impressive that you can juggle estate with your regular job, Good luck with the real estate.
>one thing
That always did bug me when I started looking through the lectures, because you have to take on board what they're saying whilst knowing they're only talking with assumptions/probabilities rather than absolutes.
Have you also heard about the equation that suggests that it is possible for a human to "walk" through a walk?
>Are you
Haha, I'm far from being a professor.
>>
>>25646933
your rambling anon, you can't think you are if you know you are. Thats two totally different things

>>25646902
>feed that slick boi
caught three crickets
didn't eat one.......ungrateful bitch
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL10SDK5W0w
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8UnfdLZkk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EjckzPWHFM
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT-T235MrW0
its questionable you have all these a click away on your youtube(questioning emjoi face)
>that vid
why are his eyes so spread apart? why do you embarrass me so?
>the steps
the fuck is a steps?
>talk about 1.1% of actual slave owners
anyone with "Mc" in their surname owes me 100 mil on the real. The only slaves blacks own are ppl like your sister ;)
>were cultural whores
yet you have the sexual drive of a cat, says alot about genes. Idk what happens to the sons of whores tbqh. All I know is my white half was some breed of white trash
also had a group of white ppl on fb with my last name try to add me, that was odd
>didn't even know this was a thing
ha well get ready when you come out, thats one of the most popular STD or should I say subaru impreza STI
herps is close to that in merica, makes you think huh?
>jewish niggahs
mah nigga don't be callin me with that ish on shabbat
>SE
implying I know what that is
>kissanime account
noooope next pls
>i feel like 1970's were better
teleivion and comdey wise yeah, america in 70s was gutter trash, tho the coke was probably good. 70s UK was probably same with all commie union parties and riots
>old hags fucking wildlife
kek its almost all married girls posting on there. Thats like a turn off for me

da fuc if I know its 4am now and I think I should head to bed or else I'll wake up at 2pm
>>
File: where dem bitches at.jpg (17KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
where dem bitches at.jpg
17KB, 624x416px
>>25647008
>ungrateful bitch
They weren't ripe, you know you have to roast them first. I find a few pitches of "you're a disappointment" and "you should of ended up like your brothers, sliding down the throat of your whore mother, now gimme your belt" do the trick.
>click away
just search dumb black, i tried something more edgy but google filters it now
>why
to get a smooth 360 view of what's on offer, nwhatamsayin
>me so
I created you, you embarrassed me when you came screaming out your mother. I did too when I discovered her name used to be Keith but you can't use that excuse.
>step
I thought you were referring to the kid on the steps
>sister
jokes on your she's safely locked up in my party room (the basement's basement)
>of a cat
i haven't owned a cat but i'm gonna assume it high going off of this my reply is
yeah but i have the sexual attraction of an old sloth and the prowess of a Galapagos tortoise.
>odd
probably to invite you to there bbq, looks guy's i have A black friend.
>popular
time to burn the earth down
>huh
did Columbus fuck a llama?
>on eid
it ain't even close
>next
lies. I can see by your 34 folder you know all the animus; like the simpsons.
>implying
SE=SOUL EATER
I think it's time to rest your head
lay back down
and go to bed.
cus if you don't
i'll huff and scream
and then you'll get
daddies ice cream
>riots
those were the good old days, i miss not living.
>married is a turn off
what kind of young desperate boy are you
get that worn pusspuss and get it at half price
>4am
it's 12pm here, god damn, we're really spread apart.
Go to sleep.
>>
>>25646953
>but he's not greek nor roman
>greeks stab you in the dick while your naked
>romans stab you in the back while in your vila
these are the facts of life
>giving any animal the "rod"
what is this /tv/ now? Are we going to fill the thred with our opinions on how cruel it is to eat meat, but natural to fuck your dag?
>thing from the pony show
that show is still on and why are you watching it
discord is like the new kik now, but it has in house drama that spreads on 4chan. I sometimes shitpost those threads then anon who actually joined it start complaining
about how shitty they are. pretty funny tbqh
>raised stargate eyebrow
why not just make a board on eightchins for them?
>rock bottom gets better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbhrIBMsK48
maybe if they notice the bottom barrel shit is the bestest
>ya fookin what now
kek I called that shit out like last year bruv. hitler youth hair cuts were in style now we have a mainstream fascist movement
you white devils and your hair styles
>couldn't imagine dating anyone without a similar sense of humor
same and same, thats why you have to be weary about the anons you contact. nice thing about this thread is you can talked to someone for a(YEARS) while before you dick spam them
you know I've been talking to you guys for almost 2 years now right?
>can be awkward
it will be, I've left that clover app open on soc many times by accident. haven't been caught yet
be worse if some gay /soc/cer player saw that and thought I was a bull
>why weren't i born a chad
cause my dad was a semichad and kids do the opposite
>bloody red
you've been watching too much proxy paige my guy
> twisting your own nipples isn't the same
their covered in black pubic like hair so of course not
>really makes ya think
but that happened in the 30s cause muhmerica didn't know how to credit card, then again in germany cause they lost ww1
hitler should had just married into a rich jew family problem solved
>>
>>25647030
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is my final (you) I don't want to see the sun rise again

>you should of ended up like your brothers
jajajajajajaja top kek butt I don't purchase dragon dildos so I'm pretty sure I'm a WinRAR
>dumb black
I forgot how easy it to do that, and like my friend tells me, "your a faggot use bing like a patrician"
>smooth 360 view
thats a meme lizard and retarted face sharks made up 3 million years ago.
even my lizard has terrible site thats why snakes rock their heads back and fourth. they can't see jack shit. WERE THE ALPHAS FOR A REASON BRUH
>her name was keith
holy kek you should have known by inspecting her feets with your mouth also its happening. When are we going to colonize the moon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCjsFMuVpiI
> kid on the steps
nah I was referring to that bootiefull guy with the black hair since he looked italian af
>i haven't owned a cat
don't their dumb, "mine" just took a shit on the floor again
so basically - ahem your only attracted to things that can't run fast...away from you
>there bbq,
lel they were from tennessee so they'd probably fill me with brisket and then try to get their wives cucked
>did Columbus fuck a llama
nah but he pissed califorina off cause we just got rid of that holiday in favor of "indigenous ppl's day"
>SE=SOUL EATER
BRO FUCK YOU AND YOUR........KNOWLEDGEABLE FACTS AND SHIT
fuck you
>good old days
implying you can't buy a ticket to UC berkeley and catch 20 of dumb ass riots
>worn pusspuss and get it at half price
couldn't care about that, am I wrong for not wanting to be a home wrecking and having to listen to her married ppl drama
just pay my bills already

Yeah its confusing but not as confusing talking to your assuie cousins. Its a day ahead over their and I think its still winter or spring
but thats it I'm off to beddy bye. peace
>>
>>
File: 20170821_103337.jpg (208KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_103337.jpg
208KB, 4032x3024px
Y'all need to learn how to use a camera
>>
>>25589558
eclipse bump
>>
File: 1503750380720.png (696KB, 692x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1503750380720.png
696KB, 692x1037px
>>25648194
>oh looks its another shitpost about things that happened weeks ago episode
bb if you want to talk just add me on grinder all ready ;)
>>
>>25646272
>Jeremy shits on american cars
I like that bit where he pushes in the vette's rear bumper and makes it wobbly. For some reason it makes me fucking smirk like an idiot. Fuck GM and fuck corvettes. I haven't watched much of american top gear, I dont think us yankees can do banter like the brits can. New uk top gear looks like literal faggot shit, and I won't watch a single minute of it.

>"open minded" boston
I like boston but I think it needs to be close minded. Too much gay shit ruining one of the greatest colonial cities. Also they should fix their fucking roads, driving in boston is impossible.

>Tech savvy cheap uncle from germany
Well most of late saturn was just rebranded euroshit anyway, so it could work. As long as its cheap I wouldn't mind a basic infotainment system in a Saturn. A saturn SUV would be interesting, though. Having a cheapo shitbox suv with saturn's lightweight and durable design would be the shit. It would be like the 90s jeeps but without crippling rust. All you gotta do is make the engine last, the plastic body panels will literally outlive the rest of the car. Buicks are loved by the chinks and old people. They can't drop that stigma no matter how hard they try.

>Millisecond merges in heavy traffic
Oh the classic lane dodgers. I love watching those people get into the bad lanes and passing them. Did it to a cuckmaro on 87 recently, my shit eating grin was miles long. I think asians just lack that spatial awareness sometimes. Or they just see other people as disposable. The ant people mentality carries over from their homeland.
>>
File: 1440175743669.jpg (81KB, 880x558px) Image search: [Google]
1440175743669.jpg
81KB, 880x558px
>>25649810
>all american plastic performance
probably the best merican banter they did on that show, short and sweet. It got its point across unlike most of the shit they bantered about, that happened in like 2010 I think. idk if they still use that lego type plastic on those cars but modern vettes are like a lost cause now.
The new merican series cast is odd, William Fichtner(guy from black cock down) is the lead, but honestly the 1st episode was better than the first season of the new uk reboot. The second season was a little better they dropped all that stupid shit they added and canned that faggot Chris Evans since he was being a bitter bitch

>greatest colonial cities
Kek I wouldn't go that far into saying that, architecturally maybe but thats one of the most popular drinking cities in the states which doesn't help. I want to say Charleston might be a great colonial city, and maybe they have a union issue with repaving the roads or theres just too many fags driving on them to do it

>A saturn SUV would be interesting
What do you mean interesting, they already made two called the VUE and Outlook, they have a good rating and all but their pretty hard to look at and both had the curb weight around 3.5-4lb. So I wouldn't say they were lightweight but from what I read they were all built off GM chassis which none were used for any type
of Jeep they'd prob alot durable if they did use jeep designs, idk if they even use plastic parts on the late saturns. And lol tell the ppl buick hired to make their dumb commercials that, seems like they want 25 yo girls to buy their cars

>other people as disposable
I honestly want to say its a little bit of this one, but then again I think its also just shitty driving knowledge pasted from generation to generation. like do they NOT check their door mirrors or did a asian driving instructor just say fuck it and pass them
>>
>>25649810
Also picrelated was from that foxnews car review of the 2015 vette zo6 that became a meme on /o/. It blew a ton of oil out during the test laps but they still gave it a 10/10 review funny enough. Greatest super car in the world apparently
http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2015/08/21/chevrolet-finds-cause-and-solution-for-corvette-z06-engine-problem.html
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc
Saw this vid earlier today, can you spot the pure kino evil?
>>
File: robin.jpg (154KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
robin.jpg
154KB, 1280x800px
>>25647102
>this is my final (you)
That's what you think buddy but I'm here to tell you're wrong.
>sun rise again
Is this a joke, where's your sensitivity? Some of us are mole people.
>I win but I don't
How can youself through that?
>Using bing
Google restricts a lot of searches now, it only seems reasonable to change. Kill your friends, they're drones.
>made up
Let the atheists emerge from the bushes.
>man who's pregnant
...freedom was a mistake
>Italian
I'll take some spaghetti.
>Things that can't run
That is how betty sue got her third brother-son
>indigenous
also gonna assume it's gonna gloss over the reality of the Indians and paint the white man as monsters?
>fuck you
Hoodie seasons coming up
>20 riots
A woman with a mustache is not edgy nor it politically charged, it just makes me a little jealous.
1/2
>>
>>25650793
My love where is my other (you) at? Your just going to make me put your name on my list like a bitch

>youre wrong
but this one will literally take me 5 mins to reply to...so whos the real loser here?
>where's your sensitivity
Oh my god how rood of me, I had forgotten the sun is a rare oddity in your lands. Truly it must be a spectacle seeing it in all its magnificence seeing it once a month (^;
>google restricts a lot
>they're drones
so who should trust and not trust then, sounds like everyone is botnet.
And blame the dumb DICM and terrorist watch list for those restrictions.
>atheists emerge from the bushes
at some point they'll be knocking on your door trying to spread the good word like jehovah's witnesses
>freedom was a mistake
are you telling me you wouldn't date that man's genderqueer daughterman when he's old enough to take hrt to grow out his vagina?
wow brit I didn't know you were such a racist
>betty sue
is that why johnny depp is kinda a oddball? Johnny Knoxville said hes a product of incest. both have the same name
>paint the white man as monsters
western movies and the history of the indain wars already did that, and from what I saw it was mainly mexican heritage, theres like a total of 100 native merican here
haven't seen one since I lived in the desert tbqh
>Hoodie seasons coming up
sounds like a lie, I still waiting to start wearing my p-coat again
>A woman with a mustache
¿que?
where are you going with this one
>>
File: 1504310180335.jpg (49KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504310180335.jpg
49KB, 350x320px
>>25650793
yo and go dl the 1080p version of sherk and make a macro out of it in case I make a new thread this week or month after
>>
File: 1500207660684.png (150KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1500207660684.png
150KB, 499x499px
>everyone itt is picrelated
>>
File: our guy.jpg (109KB, 960x877px) Image search: [Google]
our guy.jpg
109KB, 960x877px
>>25650769
>Lego type plastic on cars
I think its still used on lower end GM and ford cars. On some cars they have upgraded to a slightly better feeling plastic that does feel as hollow.

>Most popular drinking cities in the states
I didn't know that. It seemed pretty sober when I was there, but then again I just stayed in the center of the city. Whenever I think of boston this shit comes to mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

>Vue and the outlook
Shit man I forgot they existed. It is a shame they are pigfat as fuck. The outlook just looks like a rebranded acadia. Shit man it actually is based on the same platform the acadia uses. They phased out the plastic panels in 07, but everything up until then had plastic. I would love to hope for the jeep to come back in its best form, but its probably impossible. No matter who makes it regs won't allow it. Toyota might be able to put some shit together as a spiritual successor, but all they want are econoboxes. The only way to get young people to buy buicks is to not call it buick. Buick as a name just sounds old. It reminds me of the k car platform, even though that was chrysler.

>Corvette blowing oil
Shit man, was that before or after it overheated? The memes about the vette are always amusing, even if those retards spam them constantly.
>>
File: Fo4_Dogmeat_E3_Outtro.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fo4_Dogmeat_E3_Outtro.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>25654304
Why is this so true thoooo
>>25652104
>1080p version of sherk
Babes. I can't even turn on a computer. Why do you expect so much?
>month after
But where will I pretend like I have a social life?
>>25652099
>at
I WAS typing it, but I got distracted. Got food, netflix, then fell asleep.
>So who's the real
KK I want a three page essay on the significance of stale jizzums in the cooking industry
>who should tru-
NO ONE. ._.
>Watch list
Blacklisted searchs include but are not limited to
Ankles, camels and where to buy them, how to control the white population with cheese, how to make a bomb out of things in your kitchen, halal or haram?
>good word
No one wants to talk to a guy, they don't have chestesticles.
>such a racist
i'd laugh but
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/trans-man-believes-heterosexual-males-who-reject-him-sexually-are-prejudice
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/health/heart-of-the-matter-dating-transgender/index.html
http://newbostonpost.com/2017/07/06/are-men-who-wont-date-transgender-biological-men-bigots/
https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/03/22/transgender-girl-saddened-and-shocked-that-straight-boys-arent-interested-in-her/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDoeUnWpccA
>depp
didn't he beat someone or something? i remember everyone liked him but now he's faded.
>all johns were birthed by holiest of holes
>haven't seen one
have you checked the side of the road and in the casinos?
>going
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/aug/20/women-facial-hair
>>25647058
>facts of life
another fact if you pee on a homeless man and he likes it does that make you gay?
>natural to eat fuck meat
;)
it's up to the law to decide where you can stick your thumb
>hair styles
we get shit when we comb it, we get shit when we shave it.
I just think obamas racist.
>2 years
shit it has been that long
i need to move on and like get a life
:')
>a bull
why not?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjGyRJOdpMs
y kno
>>
>>25647058
>too much
theres no such thing and you know it, AMERICAN
>of course not
one hedge trimmer can change that
what, are you not man enough?
>hitler marrying a jew
:') those were the times

kk back to bed night
>>
File: 1504513924864.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504513924864.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
bump
>>
File: 1502619405157.png (15KB, 677x351px) Image search: [Google]
1502619405157.png
15KB, 677x351px
>>25654750
>only givin the low bail plastic to the low ballers
Sounds about right chevy can have some well put together cars like the malibu and then make some super chinky cheap hatchback for college freshmen like the cruze and sonic

>sam hyde needs health insurance
kek I forgot how chady he looked back then fucking bummer, but if I remember right theres a few streets that are filled up and down with bars that that locals and tourist bar hop through. And I think theres a few former speakeasies there from the prohibition era that attracts ppl too

>I forgot a car I've seen thousands of times existed
Man same here, I remember seeing so many VUEs when I was younger soon as I opened up the wiki page all the memories came back. The early model vue looked pretty balanced and straight foward, but when they did the facelift and removed plastic fenders it just looked like a chevy. Outlook tho
looked like garage tbqh and so does the acadia so they deserve each other. And I mean the wranglers still has the option of removing doors the the roof for of roading and or driving to a liquor store, that was one of the staples of the wrangler. Idk what other regs would ruin that car, they add more weight
but for an off road car more weight is st a good thing. If anything the japs should get back into small sized trucks with manual trannies like the older tacomias and build on the platform for a new suv cause the RAV4 is an ugly mess

>before or after it overheated
from what I got from that link is that some dibre got into the oil filter and "somehow" damaged and connecting rod to the piston, so maybe before. Sounds like a clever lie from GM tbqh. I really haven't seen that much Chevy vs Ford memeing in a good while which is nice
>>
File: waiting for my macro.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for my macro.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>25654961
I just started playing F4 again ealier this month and I for one am glad I left that fury pandering buggy mess of a dag at the gas station
>I can't even turn on a computer
>even turn on a
>I can't even
>I can't even turn on a dime
So are you telling me your a fone posting queer? They have website where you can dl screenshots now, stop being a queer
>I pretend
but if I make a new one this week it'll just be as ded and anon will complain
idk what ppl want from me
> but I got distracted
you mean netflix and chill alone with your hand?
I'll remember this >:'(
>stale jizzums
I could obviously go into my theies on how powered jizzum will blow up the upscale bistro market...but I digress
>my police spend most of their time paroling the web for internet bullies rather than terrorist the post
hahaha protect and serve huh, at least mine are controlling the shitskin population with bullets
>control the white population with cheese
Uhhhh I'm also intrested in this topic, think of the possibilities fo hot tech like that. the raw power
>chestesticles
doms have them thats why your alone

>why don't straight men want to blast open my boypussy?
This is just what happens when bitter ass ppl are given a open mic to voice their one sided opinions. What do they even expect trying to date straight men I don't get it
I wonder if england or the US will be the first to make a tranny dating show about this topic
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDoeUnWpccA
"straight men can't get over the fact I have male parts and I'm also built like an olympic male swimmer"
why can't BBC go back to embarrassing their own citizens instead of coming over here? And I mean that voice and shoulders just have it away. Sorry I'm not into the boipuss "mam"
>>
>>25654964
>he likes it does that make me gay?
doesn't matter cause if you film it, its all legal here in the states.
just another vid for my clips4sale account ;)
>we get shit when we comb it
those are black ppl excuses
> we get shit when we shave it
thats what happens when you attract ideology to poor ppl hair
>move on and like get a life
let me get two of those when you go to the market today
>you know it
theres a such thing as too much cholesterol, thats basic merican knowledge now
you know cause we usually eat alot of things other than chips and five guys
>you not man enough
I very much like owning my entire nip, maybe when I get into bdsm with my domfem I'll give it a whirl

One swril with a filthy jude could have eased his buttpain tbqh
>>
and speaking of finding new ideas for non-genital related threads on soc.
I had some good laughs and made some posts in this "cook rate thread". Ramsay larping is the only appropriate larping on 4chan
>>25652734
>>25652734
>>25652734

We need more of these, adds someting new to the endless sea of dick and r8 threads
>>
File: yey.png (304KB, 584x560px) Image search: [Google]
yey.png
304KB, 584x560px
>>25657693
>>
>i left the dog
>he left a dog
>left a dog
>The dog he left
this is why you're not welcome at peta, steve.
>fone
tf is this white man technology? I post via smoke signals, modern man.
>stop being a queer
imma get my d sucked and you can't stop me. >:/
>it'll be dead
>and anons will moan
moaning anons is what i live for
>netflix and cream
s-shut up :'~(
>remember this
i offered but you screamed no, even when i brought out the belt. *sigh*
>i digress
hmm yes
quite
splendid
>controlling
planned parenthood confirmed o.o
>you're alone because
:'(
>i don't get it
it's sexist to be a man... that's all.
>america
america, it'd attract the lefties, the normies and the trolls looking to cringe.
>"mam"
they can't help it, don't be a bigot and take this dick
>>25657681
>it's legal to film my midget dogging videos
you don't need to tell me twice.
>those are my excuses
no fair, share.
>we eat
speaking of, is it true you guys eat fried chicken and waffles..and have ice cream cake?
>domfem
>fem
WOW, you're just going all out with this sexism aren't you bud.

>>25657693
You need to wake up now.
>>25657842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN8uDCz_oIA&t=0s
>>
>>25657681
GIVE ME YOUR DISCORD
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: kekalgatoring at you.jpg (47KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
kekalgatoring at you.jpg
47KB, 490x480px
>>25658862
>I walked past a stray dag and didn't take it home so it could trip mines in front of my face
now I'm some kind of animal hater for doing this?
>tf is this white man technology?
dodged the question like he was an elected official
no wonder you didn't link my post, is cause you indeed are on a fone
>you can't stop me. >:/
Yeah I heard traps know how to suck a mean dick too, I wonder why
>what i live for
then you live to moan like a french whore, implying anyone wants to chat here when they can post in this >>25649821
>what me and my hand do during netflix is my and my stream followers bidness
yeah okay just don't croak out like that old guy
>splendid
you never even tried it so why am I even listening to you
>o.o
lel I only ever see girls use this now
>sexist to be a man
only a petty white male would take those kind of ppl's opinion to heart
its like not being able to deal with ppl thinking your some kind of thug or criminal cause of your skin tone (^;
>attract the lefties
than that would obviously be on BBC since they pander so hard, so hard they ruined Dr. who.....or just dump acid on it since it was already ruined
>and take this dick
but they cant even get boners anymore how does that even work
>implying those doggin bums aren't porn vets by now and will only preform under a contract
yeah I hope you have 200 quid to cover those cost for 4 bums
>eat fried chicken and waffles
you should go to a waffle house and find out just what kind of scum dwell there. Only the trashest of all races eat there
and rosco chicken and wafffles are just filled with faggot tourist just like in-n-out
>domfem is sexist now
hunny if you don't know then you cant afford it

>>25659805
But I was in such a deep sleep posting on 4chan wouldn't have broke it
I DO NOT POST IN ANY FORM OF DISCORD you fuken donkey. But might as well with this thread, we'll prob get more le random posters in here if we did
>>
File: 1499184080833.jpg (78KB, 771x547px) Image search: [Google]
1499184080833.jpg
78KB, 771x547px
>tfw want to rice my car with /o/ stickers but just paid 200 fucking usd for books and shit.

>>25657593
>well put together cars like the malibu
What? Didn't mahk teach you anything? I wonder if all that shit plastic is recyclable, though. I want to make a trash bin out of an equinox dashboard. /o/ has given me appreciation for those cheap college beaters. I don't even like luxury anymore, really.

>How chady he looked back then
He still has that look the dirty ratnik beard is covering it up. I'm too young to give a shit about bars and shit, but I guess the prohibition history is neat.

>Early model vue looked balanced
It has that good Saturn look. The look that was dated off of the assembly line but still futuristic. Goddam its cheap and plastic but so goddam cool. Saturn facelifts have always kind of sucked. They ruined the look of the L series, made it look too pigfat and european. I like that the front fascia of older saturns are mostly similar, its kind of like what pontiac did on their models. Wranglers and cherokees have cool styling and features that grand them a great aftermarket. I think they would probably make the car's body softer to try to make it safer for pedestrians. I think toyota would dominate the truck market if they were allowed to make small trucks. Domestic brands have been so accustomed to making pigfat shit that they just can't compete. Rav4 looks really weird, like they borrowed the no visibility meme from the challenger.
>>
File: oh.png (36KB, 737x608px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
36KB, 737x608px
TFW not even semi-decent after practicing for hours.
>>25659911
>animal hater for doing this?
Yes.
>on a fone
s-shut upp dad. you don't own me or my leaf
>i wonder why
there's only two ways to find out
i'll get the wigs
>post itt in that thread
there is a disturbing lack of boobs.
>don't die anon plz
too late
>to you
because i'm only one who'll talk
>use girls like this now
Xd :3 rawr
>only
i take everything to heart
it's i'm so full
>dr who
i think they ruined that when that guy become lead writer
>afford
it's true
>discord
oh

well this has been britbong posting on yet another shitty day
he will return whenever he wakes up and stops crying

viva la cornetto
>>
>>25660153
>mank?
the youtube guy? errrrr no I guess, I drove a malibu so that was from my own review. Their decent at most and it doesn't seem like they use that cheapo chevy plastic on that car prob cause it's a mid size sedan for mid sized wallets. Hey you should try driving one of those beaters before you take the /o/ redpill, a few years ago gay fags would tell you to respect the rx-5 cause it was fast and easy to get boipussy in

>still has it
Last video I saw with him, he looked pretty chunky, but I guess that's just a comedy thing. But hell I'm sure you could get a long winded history lesson from a guide in one of those spots

>plastic is cool
That's what happens with alot of facelifts, they usual think their redesign will make their model look more modern to fit in with the competition. But then it ends up losing that niche that made it popular, I want to say that happens with ALL GM cars even old ones. And apparently normies don't like models looking similar, BMW use to do that some parts were even interchangeable but I guess moms and arab sheiks weren't into it lol
But there's no regulations here on building small trucks, the demand just changed in the states. Truckfags want full cab, fully luxurious trucks now, only euros and asian like little mexitrucks. Anytime I see a RAV4 I'm always staring at the back end, but lol never noticed the rear view meme
>>
File: 1499664847330.jpg (24KB, 255x273px) Image search: [Google]
1499664847330.jpg
24KB, 255x273px
>>25660207
Does wikiHow know no bounds? What other fucking reason would anyone need a hangman's noose for? Least they added a link to a suicide....flash game?

>yes
then why can I fuck an animal and receive a standing novation from /b/ then huh? Huh?
>leaf
Ha you on the clover again looking for a girlfriend lad?
>let's crossdress to find out
jesus shocker the english guy wants to CD to get some shag. Do I need to post that vid of that Brit getting a hefty bj from that smiling vaccum?
>lack of boobs
more like theres a disturbing demand of thirst there. Idk what even happened to that place
>who'll talk
more or less there's two anons here who even bother (not counting me)
This thread is done for unless we can get a fem regular to coxes fags into posting
>I'm so full
your mind can only take so much in, once it's full your hair will have to evacuate from your scalp.
And your beer belly will demand New Castle brown ale lol
>that guy
I only know he's that curly headed phat fuck, but he's been lead writer since forever now. I almost want Matt stone back...almost

It's 8am and I will go back to bed. This thread is yours till my return on the marrow do with it what you will
>>
>>25661451
>what you will
ITT POST THE LAST IMAGE ON YOUR PHONE
>>
Empathy/emotion is a highly evolutionary trait.
>>
>>25661983
In what folder? And why haven't you posted anything? Pretty sure I've posted enough shit itt

>>25662198
No it isn't that's suppose to be a common trait everyone has. But not so cause everyone is autistic now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13e-w0PfBak
>>
This is my last self bump for this thread
>>
File: 1503423505223.jpg (58KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1503423505223.jpg
58KB, 800x534px
>>
File: 1501066984577.jpg (95KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
1501066984577.jpg
95KB, 900x608px
>>25664981
Oh yeah that's a good reminder:
HAPPY SEPTEMBER 11!!!!!

And why are those muslim succubuses harassing that innocent nubian caff? Why can't that be me?
>>
File: 1505131041504.jpg (46KB, 640x405px) Image search: [Google]
1505131041504.jpg
46KB, 640x405px
picrelated

coincidence....I'll let you decide
>>
>>25664981
>>25665035
>>25665045
The ABSOLUTE state of """""""Europ"""""""
>>
File: WIN_20170911_03_24_06_Pro.jpg (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170911_03_24_06_Pro.jpg
244KB, 1280x720px

alright

listenting to music fantasizing about having a nice boyfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5XSka0jD4s&index=77&list=FL3vA_0QFkA3MgYF3VhLrS0w

>Why are you a NEET

hm. I'll get back to you on that

>Films/television

nothing recently. watched this last month.

http://rateyourmusic.com/film/safe/

>Books

nothing atm.

my life is uneventful. no good stories =/

>etc

Thats all. will talk to anyone.
>>
>>25665178
Oh damn hello new anon person, idk if you were expecting anything exciting itt. It's been pretty slow for a good couple of months.
And honest to god question, what even made you want to post here? soc seems to have lost interest in this thread lol. But it can't be that hard to find a nice bf on this board, kek well maybe a stable non Kik thirsty one is hard to find on this krimlin propaganda forum
>>
>>25665265

yeah I dont expect much haha maybe a nice guy will chat me up? who knows lol. I'm only posting cause i'm bored and lonely.
>>
>>25665291
Meh all there are now are dudes in here, pretty sure all the regulars are straight laced. Then again it's /soc/ so who knows they could be into traps lol, maybe the man of your dreams will show up here but tbqh making a thread would prob help out.
This thread seems to scare off anons st
>>
>>25665318

I did make a thread but it only got like a couple replies then it got archived. I just gotta be patient I guess lol.
>>
>>25665178
how big is your dick? post pic pls?
>>
>>25665351

lol no.
>>
>>25665358
y no?
>>
>>25665329
Lel maybe no one's up for that kind of thread, there's usually that certain kind of demographic posting in the morning. You prob didn't talk about your dick enough to get more anons lol

>>25665351
Damn son that was quick
>>
>>25665391

I get that this is /soc/ and all but thats just not my thing. Id have to be really into you For that to happen.
>>
File: IMG_2943.jpg (405KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2943.jpg
405KB, 1280x960px
>>25589558
>Waiting for class to start
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UIHOV07XoDQ
>Not a NEET
>Alien, Jaws, National Lampoon comedies
>Lots of nonfiction recently
>My friend keeps getting strung along by this teasing bitch, and he keeps falling for her BS. I'm kind of sick of it.
>Go ahead and ask questions. I like answering them.
>>
>>25665391
Calm that thirst kid didn't you know this is a nevernude thread (^;
>>
>>25665403

probably not haha. I guess im a prude
>>
>>25665405
fuck it my guy I'm eating breakfest so I'll bite. What kind of bs is your friend getting himself wrapped up into? Paying for her shit even tho their not together or does she do that whole "I'm suicidal" thing? What do you think will be his wake up call?

>>25665410
alot of thirsty guys on here kinda literally expect anons to spread buttacus on a split second. If you don't they lose interest
>>
>>25665479
So, she hung out with him a while back on a party night, dragged him around for 3 hours. She was giving him all kinds of signs, making a point her room mate wasn't there. At the end of the night, they go back to her place, she says goodbye, and leaves him cold. Happened again last night. I think me might be over her now, or at least I hope so.
>>
File: IMG_36.jpg (33KB, 644x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_36.jpg
33KB, 644x859px
>>25665404
dont be shy bb, u have kik? this is my dick you like it?
>>25665407
fuck off faggot
>>
>>25665505
Yeah then she does just sound like a tease, but if she's after something it's unknown to me. Seems like a lot of effort to work up a guy like that and say fuck it nvm afterwards.
Either she just talks big game but gets shy during the playoffs, losses interest quickly, or maybe she's working her way up the latter(i.e. trying to get another guy). But it could be the first one but idk, I'd check your friend just in case. Dudes always lie about their love interests

>>25665507
There's always that special kind of retart who spams dick pics, and you sir are the WinRAR
>>
>>25662431
Well. I was sort of referring to AI function. There is a massive evolutionary reason why our species rose above lizards. It sets some people back, sure but when it comes in the decision making process it sure as hell plays massive role.
>>
To add.

You can predict animal. Emotion creates complex cycles.
>>
File: IMG_1707.jpg (64KB, 569x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1707.jpg
64KB, 569x570px
A moment of silence for all those who died on this fateful day 16 years ago.

>>25661392
>Driving one of those beaters before taking the /o/ redpill
Is the real redpill that those cars are shit, or that they are for fags? I don't mind the faggot shit with miatas and whatnot. If I was a closet homo I wouldn't be able to browse 4chan, because that shit is posted everywhere.

>Its just a comedy thing
He went from skinny twink to alt right giant as a bit I think. I dunno, maybe he got genuinely redpilled.

>It happens with all GM cars
Thats really true for GM. Sometimes they just change with the years but other times it just ruins the car's name legacy. I thought the chicken tax banned small trucks. Even the loopholes they used to "make" them were not worth it for the trouble.
>>
File: Julio front.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Julio front.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Hey Los Angeles! 19 Bottom here clean and smooth I can host at my apartment let me know if your interested Julio (818) 9l8-3924
>>
>>25665882
Kek you should have said something about AI in your previous post. But I'd say we got here mainly because we're tool user that can build and pass down knowledge to the next generation.
Our ability to think has giving us the ability to problem solve, and also give us a sense of ideology of what the world should be. But then again you could say our many ideals and indifferences to them, will always cause conflict and or war. We're still animals after all...
>>
>>25667134
Wait so now jews and arabs are working together? You can only pick one

>Is the real redpill
No.
Its the Chevy Challenge™ Or are you talking about driving a miata? I've been in one, their kinda comfy and nice to be in but you'll have to have a clean conscious driving one with or without the top down cause you do look pretty gay 2bh in it. Even more if your crusing around with your m8.
Only british dudes can look straight driving a speedster around since they invited the speedster sports car.
>If I was a closet homo I wouldn't be able to browse 4chan
yeah just look below your post lol

>he got genuinely redpilled
Is the redpill one of those weight gaining pills or something cause that seems to happen alot, or guess you just stop going outside cause you think the goberment boogyman is after you. I'd just tell sam to lose the weight and get into stand up or something

>car legacy
The caprice come to mind when I think of that, they say that was one of the most successful police crusier around but then chevy dropped it and the crown vic took its place. Kek and the "new" supra comes to mind as well, thats just a sad story toyota obviously doesn't care for sport cars anymore
Its not that their banned its manly because merican car companies didn't want foreign small trucks taking their bidness, moving assembly plants here seemed to have helped for a while. But damn that whole policy is retarted and that "loophole" of adding more seats to classifiy it as an suv is even dumber
>>
File: 1504222519815.jpg (45KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504222519815.jpg
45KB, 960x720px
>>25667348
So now anons are making escort ads on soc or something and in my city, with MY area code.

Such savagery, the senate shall hear about this
>>
>>25662431
>haven't you posted anything?
I was hoping the other two fine anons would.
>>
>>25665507
A black get's double cucked by the jews and white corporations.
How do you feel
:')
>>
>>25668137
Tool are tools, can't do anything alone so empathy had its role. Without it, we'd all be ded.
>>
>>25589558
Eclipse bump.
>>
File: 1501366641330.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501366641330.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
fat samurai bump
>>
>>25669123
how does it feel having your request ignored?
hurtz donut

>>25669134
I mean you can kinda do a number of things alone with a tool, ever try wrenching st together. And a tool can be a club, bow n arrow or a gun. Either of them were used to hunt and put us on top of the chain, if hunters had empathy we'd all be hungry savages
>>
File: 1981-233-8-RS1700T.jpg (1MB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1981-233-8-RS1700T.jpg
1MB, 2700x1800px
Here's your request brit for last pic in folder, didn't specify what folder so enjoy this car none of you can identify.
>>
>>25672125
>hurtz donut
That music when too tired to notice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZAqaykiS70

what's good in your hood
>>
>>25672187
Half asleep, just drooled on my pillow after slipping into a lite slumber with my phone in hands lulike a minute ago. Gonna try and catch some zzzzzzzs. Sorry :°{
>>
File: 1505364003171.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1505364003171.webm
2MB, 480x270px
Kino Segal bump
>>
depri here
this board is disgusting
>>
and it's also too slow to have any actual discussion
degeneracy and savagery pushed out civilised discussion in yet another location
hope you all have good lives. posting here isn't good for you, so cut it out.
>>
File: Celine.jpg (571KB, 865x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Celine.jpg
571KB, 865x1600px
>>25677390
>>25677361
Damn gurrel.

It's not just the diccs and what not keeping the /soc/ down, thread was more active because of solid userbase, but people started scattering, and once someone leaves it becomes more tempting for others to stop posting too.

How's that geology goin?
>>
Alright this is offically my last bump for this thread and probably the last of these threads. Just let the thread die after this.

Doesn't really need to be said how crappy the current state is of the chat thread. Not alot of anons are interested in talking to eachother on a 4chan medium and the anons that do post here are usually old timers who have been here since the golden era...
>>
Errr had to cut that one short cause this thread was some how on page 11???
Anyways I've been forces these threads long enough, there was a time where I thought more people would show up and post, but instead we got that one samefag and arab nude sheik pichunters. Can't really say theres really even been a new face in here since then.

I'm not even entirely sure if threads like these should last almost 3 years I don't think they're time proof, the demographic of this board changes like seasons I'll never be quite sure what most /soc/cer players even want other than porn and rates.
Other than that I enjoyed my time chatting/complaining/shitposting/counseling with you all. I really like how most of the regulars were marginal 4chan normies(daywalkers) and how deserve and international the anons were here. Whatever the magic was about the orginal chat thread died when I starting OP'in tbqh

That being said I could probably make a old timey "where are you guys" post but I would need a good amount of alcohol to get enough feels and remember everyone's chan name...

All I can say, is that it was fun while it lasted. But babysitting this ded thread is just depressing.
I won't be making any threads but if someone else wants to their free to s do so. If you want I can dump all the macros I made over the years as well.

I'll probably be here and there on soc, trying to get back into drawfaggin might start posting and rate threads but who knows. If any anons or lurkers wants to contact me, my skype is: catjakin (or at least it should be)
GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK, I'LL MISS ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS
AU REVOIR

>t. drawanon, afro, afrochan, D, lemonanon, that nigger guy, norbet
>>
how does it feel pushing deep in to your arm
wouldn't call it self harm, yeah you swear it's how you are
>>
We're living a strange time.

>>25678953
Well said.
>>25680061
I refuse to let this be the last on this ship.
It should be deep, Meaningful, and full of spaghetti.
>>25672125
>hurtz donut
>Thinking I'm not a masochist
>Thinking I'm not eating these chillis to get high outta the pain
>Thinking at all
Can I get a cringe?
>>25665405
Hi.
Bye.
>>25665178
Hi. If I remember you were looking for a boyfriend.
I just want someone to buy me food and supply me the validation my parents never did.
If you can provide, please provide snap and or kik
>>25665045
I laugh.
>>25664956
>This is my last self bump for this thread
Oh how wrong you were.
>>25662431
>In what folder?
O B V I O U S L Y, the first folder on the first hardrive that you ever bought.
>posted enough
This...this is true.
>>25661451
>hangman's noose for?
Isn't it used in fishing?
>why can I
Because you just risked getting your knob gobbled off by a ravenous raving animal.
/b/ respects /b/ravery
>girlfriend
craigslist honey's all the way, my guy
>bj from a vaccum
that sounds disgusting but also interesting,
Like a vaccum chamber?
>what happened
you woke up and smelled the dry cum that stained each and every thread on plastered on this titty desert we call /soc/
>fem
Well...I have a pretty sexy fan.
>drink up me heartiesies yo,ho
no.
>curly fat fuck
yep that guy
>bed to bed
this guy sleeps so early tf
>>
I'll leave this thread with one last link.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ
>>
>>25680389
it's all good, all good, all good
i'd bury you myself, baby, if i could
>>
File: 1505137099870.jpg (39KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
1505137099870.jpg
39KB, 600x497px
>>
File: 1505137141123.jpg (208KB, 1024x833px) Image search: [Google]
1505137141123.jpg
208KB, 1024x833px
>>
File: 1505138059370.png (404KB, 640x864px) Image search: [Google]
1505138059370.png
404KB, 640x864px
>>
File: 1502895957139.jpg (4MB, 4655x5001px) Image search: [Google]
1502895957139.jpg
4MB, 4655x5001px
>>
File: watch it.....jpg (25KB, 413x267px) Image search: [Google]
watch it.....jpg
25KB, 413x267px
So wait is this going to be that reverse physiology thing? I say I'm done with this thread, and you guys keep posting just to spite that fact?
How do you know this wasn't my strategy from the start hmmmmm

>>25680389
>thinking I'm not a masochist
nah I knew one from here, and their usually up beat....and willing
>eating chillis
don't you mean eating at chillis and or eating pepers?

Why would you laugh at that pic? It only happened 12 years ago anon have you no shame
Look how far ***they*** were looking at that, seems like they had enough time to plan ***their*** get away
ARE YOU JEWISH?
>the first folder on the first hardrive
but I own two and trashed the first one I ever bought in fear of the federal gubermint
>used in fishing?
bruv it has hangman in its name. only roped you'd use for fishing is to reel in your net
and hang yourself when you find out your wife been fucking your banker brother
>raving
I'll have you know princess is a pedigree slut dag, you shouldn't speak ill of him
>sounds interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwH3WuMxol8
of course it does he got a proper dick wank from a british made vaccum
>you woke up
thats every night and day waking up in a lonesome bed brit nothing knew except for the smell of dried up tears mixed in with the jizzum
you can get tits, but in 2017 you'd have to pay a paywhore for them
>this guy sleeps so early tf
nigga have you seen my skin color, blacks aren't fully charged unless they wake up past noon
you of all people should know better
>>
File: 1505509941839.png (765KB, 1152x2008px) Image search: [Google]
1505509941839.png
765KB, 1152x2008px
>>25681195
>>25681196
>>25681198
>>25681202
I'd be really surprised if the anon behind this was from nig decent. But only a white could have a hand in this.

Reminds me of what /tv/ found on reddit, adam s(jw)avage of the mythbusters has gone a long way...
Mtyh cucked
>>
were the nudes ever posted?
>>
>>25682282
>just to spite me
To think I'd be that devilish
>willing
it's not fun without a bit of struggle
>eating at
no
no i do not
stfu
>why would you laugh
BECAUSE IT'S FOOKIN HILARIOUS MATE
>you have no shame
listen buddy, you can't jerk off for 24 hours straight on blackedholes.cum and finish into the mouth of an obese starving orphan and talk to me about shame.
>are you jewish
well i'm suicidal so close enough??
>i own two
then pick whichever you want
>fear
KEEP THAT CHEESE PIZZA IN YOUR BASEMENT FFS HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM LOVE ISLAND?
>hangman
well it's fucking offense, this is [current year] it should be hangwomyn or [untitled]
jeez the sexism in this place
>you should kill yourself
i'm dying already *cough* cough*
>speak ill
i'm lucky i can speak at all with the amount of sickness he gave me
>stew from mailing
this is why i don't talk to anyone at work
"wanna see my breasts"
"imma make you fucking dance"
did...did i just get sexually assaulted?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40rKfJw4EVU
whens the party?
>you should know this better than most
xcuse me after my cultural sensitivity training i do not see race
except when it's to the benefit of minorities
so like...at work and everywhere
>>25683200
...yes...
>>25681202
>>25681198
>>25681196
>>25681195
I once saw a black guy out in public
>>25680526
You're a real piece
>>25680391
How could I have been so foolish.
>>
>>25683310
Post them
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.