[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since I'm pretty sure this place has the most legit femanons,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: PikachuVictory.png (68KB, 1026x913px) Image search: [Google]
PikachuVictory.png
68KB, 1026x913px
Since I'm pretty sure this place has the most legit femanons, there's a question I'd like to ask.

Femanons, would you rather date a guy with a 7+ inch dick who can fuck really good and fast but hates giving oral, or a guy with a very average dick but with great oral skills and creativity?
>>
7+inch dick. Not everyone likes eating pussy and I'm okay with that but the feeling of a huge cock inside me drives me crazy with ecstacy.
>>
File: 20170819_235914.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_235914.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>25585388
Am i good with my 6.5 inch here? And i love eating pussy and treat women good :)
>>
Average. Currently seeing a guy who gives the best oral & even tho his dick is average there are still positions where he can get nice and deep
>>
>>25585307
Average dick and oral wins over big dick and fast fucking. Every. Single. Time.
>>
i thought all girls wanted big cocks so if the same guy was 7+ inches and gave great head you guys would all fuck him right?
>>
>>25585307
Average dick guy
>>
>>25586126
No. big dicks are painful to me
>>
>>25586148
so you have fucked a big dick?
>>
Oral. More than 7 inches is uncomfortable anyway. Width is more important that length. I love the feeling of being filled, but too long starts to hurt
>>
>>25586170
Yes
>>
>>25586215
yeah i bet most girls have. i have a small penis so i guess im beat.

i know you said you didnt like it but i would just be depressed dating someone who has had sex with a big cock
>>
>>25586233

??? But they are fucking you now, so why bother stressing about it?
>>
>>25586244
because im unstable why else? if you were talking to some normal person they wouldnt care. if i found that out id be really upset.
>>
>>25586266
About what size are we tslking here btw? How many inch/cm doubyou have?
>>
>>25586285
im like 4 inches maybe a little more but thats pretty much what i have.
>>
>>25586266
>>25586308
I know what you mean, I have a 7 inch dick like >>25585434 just curved to the left but I'm insecure as fuck because it's a pencil dick
>>
Im right at 8, and generally speaking it's a great as an idea, chicks love fetishizing about it, LOVE gagging and general oral.

But i get a lot of how it just hurts like hell after, and they generally want to do it less and less very quickly because of the after pain.

Sex turns into oral stuff at an increasing rate.
>>
>>25586321
Mainly it's them crying about cervix pain, because I slam into it over and over
>>
>>25586308
Ok that's realy a bit short, but as a lot here say, size isn't all.
If you know how to use it you can eaily make a woman cum. And if u use oral and your fingers too. I made my gf cum with my soft dick after i came and just continued, then a 10inch hard cock should do the job too.
And thickness is more important
>>
>>25586233
how are we supposed to know and/or control the size of a guy we are dating's penis size tho
>>
>>25586450
well you cant but that doesnt mean i have to be ok with it. i appreciate the fact that you said you didnt like a big dick but im sure you dont want a small one either.
>>
>>25586492
Good luck finding a girl who likes small dicks so much that she turns guys away because they had average or large dicks
>>
>>25586529
thank you, you just proved my point. no girl wants a small dick
>>
>>25586564
Not what she said ... she said no girl will turn down a guy with a big dick only because there could be a guy with a small dick nok licking it when she has had a big one already
>>
>>25586564
Fairly certain she meant that no chick will actively pursue a small dick over a normal dick, not that one wouldn't accept one.
No need to be so defensive.
>>
>>25586594
you are just furthering the point. nobody wants to date a guy with a small dick.
>>
>>25586669
Or maybe nobody wants to date YOU because you're an insecure self-pitying mope. Not because of your dick.
>>
>>25586669
You are hopeless ... trying to build you up here and you just go on whining and thinking we tell you how bad it is to have a smal dick (but no one ever said such)
Fine then, you have a tiny micro penis and noone will ever willingly fuck you, that's what you want to hear?

Whining crybaby ... grow some balls when you don't have a proper
>>
>>25586689
This
>>
>>25586669
More like no one wants to date insecure children
>>
>>25586692
This man seriously
You just had an entire thread of all but one person saying they prefer oral skills to a big dick, and even me giving my own example of how it's not all it's cracked up to be.

People aren't turned off by your dick they're turned off by the fact that you cry like a small child ignoring literally all evidence but it's okay and instead choosing to have a shity little pity party
>>
>>25586689
>>25586692
>>25586697
>>25586701
>>25586714
LOL i have a gf anyway i was just arguing the point. look at all this butthurt stay mad
>>
>>25586731
Buddy, stop.

It's just getting sad at this point.
>>
>>25585307

Counter question.

Guys,

Would you rather a hot girl with amazing breasts that won't suck your dick.

Or an average girl that does everything?
>>
>>25586743
>is mad that i have a small penis and a gf

whatever bro im just saying. i got lucky but in general guys with small dicks are screwed.
>>
>>25586744
I want her to do everything, and I mean the real freaky shit.
>>
>>25586752
You are so fucked up in your head
>>
>>25586752
Mad? You are aware of post IDs right? We did nothing but try to Build You Up as you had a gigantic pity-party about your small dick.

I don't understand why you're being so defensive, or why you think I would take it as a personal affront that someone with a smaller dick than me has a girlfriend as well.

You act like there's some sort of fucking holy war between dick sizes, you gotta quit being so insecure man there's nothing chicks find less attractive.
>>
>>25586752
Question: was your gf a virgin before dating you? If not she sure as hell had a dick bigger then yours before. How do you stand it when you said earlyer that you would go crazy if you found ot something like this?
>>
When will guys realize its mainly the girth not the length. If you have a 7 inch dick with a 4 inch girth it isn't filling.

I bet every girl here will agree with me they rather have a 6 inch girth dick than a 4 inch girth thats long.

My experience my current boyfriend is the thickest I ever had much better than the pencil dicks i've had.
>>
>>25586832
she only dated one other guy and she said he was also small.
>>25586818
its like being dealt a bad hand expect instead of being able to fold you are stuck with it for life.
>>
>>25586866
Yea sure, she lied so you won't cry over it bro.
>>
>>25586866
Post your dick.
>>
>>25586855
>>25586855
Curious, how do you personally feel about 8/ 5.75-6ish Length/Girth? Too long to girth?
>>
>>25586866
Everyone's dealt some bad cards, don't let them rule your life.

Shit my dicks basically the only assist i have.

Got to play to the hand you're dealt buddy.
>>
>>25586855
As a girl, I agree. The only dicks I didn't find satisfying were pencil dicks.
>>
>>25585307
The second for sure. Big dicks are overrated as shit. Not every woman can cum from penetration either.
>>
This thread got fucked up fast. Jeez.
>>
is having a good body important?
>>
>>25586910
My boyfriend is 6 inch girth and its perfect. Anything over 6.5 inches is a waste.
>>
>>25587949
to me, a guy doesn't have to have a traditionally rocking body, but he has to be active / pursue a somewhat healthy lifestyle since that's what I do.
>>
>>25586111
Trips of truth
>>
>>25585307
found the gay guy with a lousy personality
>>
>>25585307
You shoulda asked for timestamps to prove they were females.
>>
>>25585307
I like smaller dicks, so that and great oral skills sounds like a winning combo.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.