[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i get tips for my first blowjob? what feels good for guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_otp9fixuPj1uvv5gho1_400.jpg (30KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otp9fixuPj1uvv5gho1_400.jpg
30KB, 400x500px
can i get tips for my first blowjob? what feels good for guys?
>>
>>25581792
Kik: crocoop
I can help
>>
>>25581792
If you ain't pullin a nigga dick out and slapping yourself with it. throwing this bitch in your mouth sucking dick with bubbles fucking all night and drinking protein shakes in the morning fuck outta here
>>
>>25581792
1. Don't use teeth. Try using the lisp
2. Don't go straight for the bj itself. Lick the shaft, lick the ball, play with him and then start to put it in the mouth.
3. Use your tongue on the underneath of the dick while in the mouth.
4. Lots of spit and saliva
5. Don't go to deep the first time, you might vomit.

Any other question, kik: thegother
>>
Kik Tinytim6987
>>
Ask him what he likes, all guys are different. Some guys actually like some teeth for example.
The technique should also be a bit different depending on if the guy is cut or not
>>
>>25581792
Are you a female?
>>
put your finger up his butt while you're blowing him
>>
>>25581792

make sure to tell him his father tasted better afterwards
>>
>>25584084
lol this
>>
Asking for advice on giving head on /soc/ where most anons would die to receive a BJ
>kek
>>
>>25586683
Lol
>>
Eye contact. Little bit of dirty talk and take as much in as you can. Let the cum spill down your chin when he starts to cum and swallow the rest.

There's more to it, but those things do it for me
>>
>>25581792
Honestly 70% of it is the attitude. In a nutshell treat the dick like it is the most amazing thing you've ever seen in your life and you are glad just to be near it.

Lick it all over, kiss it, generally explore it with your tongue.

The worst thing you could do is just go straight to sucking and do literally nothing else because you basically just giving him a wet hand job at that point.

Hope that helps, good luck.
>>
>>25581792
how did it go op?
>>
>>25581792
Kitty looks sleepy
>>
All the action is in the first 2 inches. The rest is all decorative
>>
>>25581797
Lmao what's this from? Iheard it in a Danny brown song
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.