[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a black guy anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 7zSmwer.jpg (153KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
7zSmwer.jpg
153KB, 1350x1800px
Ask a black guy anything.
>>
>>25576922
do you pick apart everything anyone does all the time trying to find the racism in it?
>>
>>25576922
Why do you hide behind a White woman's pic?
>>
>>25577046
Does she really pass as white in the US? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>25577056
Clearly she's not a black man, so yeah...
>>
>>25577063
>Clearly she's not a black man
You need to get your eyes checked bro
>>
>>25577046
>white woman
wat

are we seeing the same pic?
>>
how many people do you know act like dicks because you've been 'oppressed by the system'?
>>
>>25576922
Why do so many black people seem to hold genuine animosity towards white passing quadroons (25% black 75% white) like me? feelsbadman.
>>
>>25577178
>quadroons

Damn, I've never heard that term before.
>>
>>25577193
It's pretty archaic, but there hasn't since been any other term created specifically referring to my mix.
>>
>>25577207
Such old terms from such a long time ago it's almost as if a lot of black people just won't move on from it all.
>>
>>25576922
Democrats supported Slavery, They Waved the confederate flag
Democrats literally wanted to keep your people as slaves
Kentucky Supported and permitted slavery during the Civil war
during the Civil war there is a very high chance [60 to 90%]
the grandfathers and great-grandfathers of Colonel Sanders
fought for the Democrat Confederates to keep slaves

Why do the African Americans support Historical Slavery
By voting for Democrats and eating Kentucky Fried Chicken
????
What the hell is your guys' problem?
it was Republicans that freed you from slavery
Not Democrats
>>
>>25577266
>he thinks parties are the exact same with the same people as 150 years ago
>>
>>25577275
they are
>>
>>25577266
The Wide Awake Club was a nationwide grassroots paramilitary group that supported Abraham Lincoln’s1860 presidential campaign. The club was founded in Connecticut, and its members were mostly white men in their late teens or early twenties. The members wore black capes and soldier’s caps and carried torches during their frequent midnight marches. The club members addressed each other as soldiers and followed strict rules forbidding them to drink or smoke while in uniform. Leaders of the club insisted that their organization would not promote violence, but many Democrats and southerners were particularly skeptical. While most of the rallies were peaceful, some turned violent. The club dissolved after Lincoln’s election in and many of its members were amongst the first to enlist as volunteers in the Union army. Over eighty percent of the Hartford chapter served in War.
>>
Do you like Chitterlings?
(This is a serious question from a fellow negrro)
>>
>>25576922
Are you circumcised? Also what is your opinion of fidget spinners?
>>
>>25577682
Fuck no.
>>
>>25577687
I'm circumcised but have a loosey and I think they're cool. They sell them at the gas station up the street, I might buy one.
>>
>>25576922
Do you have a common name or is it a made up one?
>>
>>25577704
It's a common name.
>>
>>25576922
Who do you Got money on mayweather or McGreggor and why?
>>
>>25576922

What are the proportion of your friends based on race out of the following options: white, black, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, aboriginal.

Use a percentile to elaborate.
>>
>>25577713
Wasn't really interested.

>>25577722
25% black
60% white
5% hispanic
5% mixed race
5% asian
>>
>>25577742

Do you have any racial preferences for women you pursue or no preference whatsoever?
>>
>>25577742
Do you feel like other niggas have done you more wrong than white people ever have? Are your parents always on about the evils of white folk?
>>
File: 1502763470301.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502763470301.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>25577754
No preference but I get along better with white girls I'd say.

>>25577756
They can both be pretty hateful and annoying and no my patents don't.
>>
>>25576922

If you like sports, what are your favorite ones? Make a top [insert number] list if necessary.

If you enjoy cars, what is your favorite car and why?

Drink of choice?

What is the country you were born in and if you have travelled to other countries, what are the countries you enjoyed the most?

Favorite food?
>>
Do you play fighting games?
If yes do you own a stick and or go to weekly tournaments?
>>
Who's phone/computer did you steal in order to start this thread?
>>
>>25577063
she's definitely not white tho
>>
>>25577266
What we call Republicans used to be the Democratic Republicans and what we call Democrats used to be called Federalists. So yeah parties on both sides of the isle did support slavery but the bigger proponents originally were Democratic Republicans. I'm not even a burger and I know this shit, god your education system is terrible.
>>
>>25576922
Why do you think your race is relevant enough to make an AMA thread on a turkish text poetry forum?
There are over 1 billion blacks, you're not special.
>>
>>25576922
What's the most offensive people have said to you?

And to you think that reflects on your personality?
>>
>>25577266
This is bait everyone, look at it closely and learn the signs so you won't look like these retards who took the bait
>>25577275
>>25579173
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.