[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tails thread. Trying to convince my partner to let me buy her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Tails thread. Trying to convince my partner to let me buy her a tail, looking for some chicks that are in to that to have a chat with. Got a tail and a pussy? Post here
>>
kik: LeilaLuu
>>
>>25569075
I'll have to reinstall kik give me a few mins
>>
Anybody else?
>>
>>25568994
how strange most girls i meet let me buy them a tail, they usually have more fun with it than they thought they would
>>
>>25569606

I expect that will be the case when she gives in
>>
>>25569699
Nice dubs but please don't just wear her down into getting one and wearing it - that's weird af, and even if she indulges you, her opinion of you is gonna shrink a lot.

I would love if my partner suggested a tail, but it's not his thing and I prefer my relationship over tail play
>>
>>25568994
Yeah a lot of girls here have tail plugs. Myself included. They're nifty
>>
>>25570162
Tailstamp required. Kek.
>>
>>25570153

We've been togther 7 years, get married soon. Wonder if I could get her to wear it under that dress... hahaha. But yeah, not wearing her down.

>>25570162
>>25570172

Yeah, tailstamp.
>>
>>25568994
Bump
>>
>>25568994
Somehow I've always loved that shit. I'm a guy tho
>>
>>25572157
Yeah, I don't wanna see your tail, megalolz
>>
>>25570162
Kik me pls
Firelurch
>>
You don't "Let you buy them a tail" you fucking assert, and do it whether they agree or not. They'll try regardless.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.