[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Dating/ Red Flags Edition - Boys and Girls From a 25 year old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: driverincs.jpg (15KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
driverincs.jpg
15KB, 600x337px
/Dating/ Red Flags Edition - Boys and Girls

From a 25 year old guy's perspective. Things I look out for.

>Still "parties" past the age of 20
>Smokes at all, does drugs past the age of 20
>No drivers license
>21 and up and is still a first year student or not on a clear and precise career path
>21 and up and still a social media whore
>Can only name hobbies/activities involving TV,fitness,friends. And yes work/school is NOT a hobby or activity in that sense.
>Stays closes friends with clearly non changing/maturing degenerates
>If still living at home not actively involved in family life
>College grad and still works at Starbucks. You dun fucked up.
>Spends money only on going out or apparel
>Fucks within a month of serious dating. Best and longest relationships I've had are with women whom waited up to 6 months before putting out lol
>>
>>25568052
You're projecting
>>
>>25568052
Thanks Jimmy.
No go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25568052
I think you should adjust your preferred age to 25. Most people around 20 are still going to party and be into superficial stuff. Many still don't know what they want to do with their lives. I'd look for a chick who is closer to your age and experience level
>>
>>25568052
starbucks is a fun job if you never did it you should try it just because its interesting. very fast paced and theres a set of logic that cant really be trained.

you have to kind of learn it yourself. i can understand why people work there. i no longer do however it was the best low level job a person could get.
>>
>>25568052
>girls that tell you when something offends them
just grow the fuck up cause im not planning on walking on eggshells
>>
>>25568052
Pull the stick out of your ass and have fun. You're too serious and have this air of forcing yourself to be mature. Don't grow up so fast anon
>>
>>25568712
Wake up roastie, if you're 25, guys younger than 30 won't have any interest in you.
If you're 30 you need to aim at 40.
>>
>>25568963
That isn't the norm. Every woman you know that is in a relationship with a much older man? Kek
>>
>>25568052
This list is /adv/ tier terrible.
>>
>>25568052
If she's 3D huge red flag. Not Waifu material at all 99% chance of a thot.
>>
>>25568052
t.neet
>>
so basically:

>still has fun at the age of 20
>is a social human being at the age of 20
>>
>>25568052
t.r9k
>>
>>25571794
Do you even read? If that's the /only/ thing they do.
>>
>>25568052
those are decent red flags
I'll add to that list
> Not a virgin
> goes clubbing or bar hopping
> goes to parties
> Gold digger
> smokes drinks or does drugs
> goes to the bar to find a guy
>>
>>25568919
I was forced to become an adult when I was in elementary school
being the oldest child and being bullied to the point of having almost no friends
life challenges change a person and leave scars.
>>
>>25568712
>>25568963
a woman who isn't actively seeking a husband in her early twenties
is most likely chasing a career and/or wasting her youth.
and she'll probably still be chasing her career when she's 30
1 in a 1000 women reach menopause by age 30
1 in a 100 women reach menopause by age 40
if you plan to have children only date girls younger than 28

never date a woman who has children or pets
she'll always love them more than she loves you.
you'll always be second place in her heart.
>>
these are solid red flags I don't blame people for judging my undesirable traits, that's life.
>>
>>25573216
Under rated post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.