[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay guys, are you turned on by the idea of fucking a straight guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495527160499.jpg (82KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495527160499.jpg
82KB, 575x767px
Gay guys, are you turned on by the idea of fucking a straight guy?
>>
>>25563421
no
>>
>>25563421
no
>>
No.
>>
>>25563421
Depends.
>>
>>25563421
I've tried it. Just get a blow up doll. It will please you more.
>>
>>25563730
Who was he? What were the circumstances?
>>
im bi and LOVE breaking in curious nervous "straight" guys, first ill blow them and really fuck their head all up right off the bat throating and edging them till their so turned on and horny they usually either wanna suck my cock or ill start subtly playing with their ass which 9/10 times they just go with it, the trick is to never let them cum and gently slowly get my middle finger as far in and as fast but as gently as possible and try to tickle the prostate or get close enough for them to realize how good it actually feels and by then ill just go for it and start rubbing and pushing my cock against their ass and once its in its too late, a few guys have cum almost right away from the finger and sloppy blowjob and immediately get weird, some just let happen but something about the ones that seem uncomfortable but let it happen are the hottest to me
>>
>>25563868
I want this
>>
>>25563868
So they usually let u slide your cock in? How do u usually meet these types of guys?
>>
>>25563868
i also met a local couple on craigslist i hung out with a few times now, the wife likes to dom her husband making him suck my cock crazy rough and hard sometimes sitting on my face and holding his head down almost scary long or he has to get me hard than sit on my cock and do ass to mouth, he always seems to get visibly uncomfortable from the start and the few times she made him go ass to mouth he really seemed to hate it but his unwillingness made it so much hotter for me
>>
>>25563421
Not really.
>>
>>25563894
i dont just push in, its like a whole procedure of keeping them throbbing hard with sloppy gagging head and just playing with their ass a little bit at a time and subtly rubbing my cock against their cock between air breaks and if they let me play with their ass far rough to get a finger in its pretty much a greenlight to rub my cock head against their ass or just poke in a little until i maybe poke a little too hard and the head starts to pop in ect ect, its the same as trying to get a girl to try anal, like a perverted subtle but calculated game
>>
>>25563421
No. Call me old fashioned but I prefer the guy I'm fucking to actually want to fuck me. If he does, chances are he's not straight.
>>
>>25563912
Im 21 with a girlfriend but lately have been feeling kind of curious, and stuff like this is really making me think twice, can we talk?
jjchamberz
jjchamberz
>>
>>25563894
oh and i always end up finding guys online somewhere, craigslist, squirt.org, alt.com, once through here but more through kik from here, i dont really know how to go about it offline because im extremely discrete about everything
>>
>>25563924
kik - artoftheproblem
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.