[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everything on soc seems to be built on a template now and it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2637.jpg (228KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2637.jpg
228KB, 720x720px
everything on soc seems to be built on a template now and it gets a bit bland. how about we ask a question and everyone that replies to that post has to ask a question or carry on a discussion from that. can be whatever you want but its past midnight and i feel like being social.

ill start anyway, does anyone here truly rely on /soc/ for the majority of their social interactions?
>>
>>25558507
Hi,
Totally agree with you, happy to contribute.
I don't rely on soc for my interactions, as I mostly lurk here.
Until now.

Other question. Who here comes from a broken home and in which way has that shaped you?
>>
>>25558519
Ha good so i'm not alone.
it always seems to be the late night time waster but the more I sit here tonight the more i see has changed compared to almost a decade ago
>>
>>25558507

post penis plz :3
>>
>>25558537
not a valid question haha
>>
>>25558543

:(
>>
>>25558531
True.
I have never really bothered to contribute or post my face, since I will get shit over it anyway. It just seems that there is always someone to break you up and hurt you on here. So I never spend more than an hour here and go back to r9k.
>>
>>25558555
well that fucking sucks. have you ever pretended to be someone your not? no judgement of course. what is it you dont like about yourself? everyone has positives
>>
>>25558548
>>25558537
answer a question or ask one and then maybe ha
>>
>>25558560
I like myself (insert smiley face)

And son, have pretended but never liked those alter egos. Better be myself and lurk.
>>
>>25558608
right yeh i did assume on that one a little ha. well sticks and stones...
>>
>>25558612
Can't break my bones, but chains and whips excite me?
>>
>>25558507
I wouldn't say I rely on it, but outside of work it ends up being most of it.
>>
I like the idea of this thread!

>>25558507
not even a little, mostly lurk, post once in a while
>>25558519
I do. had trust/abandonment issues for a while because of it

I'll go with a lighter question... if you could pick a superpower, what would you pick?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.