[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any long distance relationship stories? Saw this thread a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

any long distance relationship stories? Saw this thread a few days ago, wanna give it another go
>>
Dating very unstable girl
>she begins hanging with girls I feel uneasy about
>drinking 4+ times a week, whatever
>cough syrup, acid becomes present
>cheats on me
>begin to look past it, decide that this person can still be important to me
>plan road trip on spring break
>she tells me to come back from college early so we can leave sooner, I do, she stands me up
>she's drinking with friends
>"what the fuck, I came up here for you?"
>"Stop trying to control me, [insert some poorly formulated argument about empowerment that hurts actual feminists]
>she cancels trip, goes to vegas with friends
>I sit in my room and drink whisky for a straight week
>text her, "I'm sorry, blah blah"
>Ima beta
>she blocks me on everything
>grandpa dies, she doesn't say anything
>decide that there are truly disgusting people in the world, lift, work harder etc
>months later she literally says "I'm sorry" via text
>tell her that I'm repulsed that people like her exist and never speak to her again

don't do it anon, it ends badly
>>
hmm, I'll give this a go
>2013 me
>admins pages like Satan, The Best of Tumblr, etc etc
>meets a cute girl who is a fan
>we start talking in private and she leaves her current boyfriend for me
>very unstable, only noticable after 2-3 months
>threatens suicide anytime I wanna end things
>ends up controlling my life
>2 years go by and she's now convinced I abuse her
>I never leave my house
>I quit doing all my hobbies
>anytime I go out, she texts me with a knife to her throat
>I'm convinced I only love her out of a simulated Stockholm Syndrome
>We continue dating until 2016
>She leaves me for the guy she left for me

>2017 me
>Meet a girl at work
>She's out of state but only a few hours away
>I regularly drive to her on weekends and we hang out
>One month passes and a guy messages me
>tells me that he sees me with his gf on the weekends
>well thats weird, I only hang out with this girl on the weekend
>we end up finding out there are 6 guys besides me
>I talk to her about it and she panics
>I don't end things because I'm an idiot
>I start having anxiety and paranoia about her
>If I track her every move, she can't cheat on me, right?
>She ends up breaking up with me because I got a haircut she didn't like
>>
>>25550993
Ldrs can be fine but if you pick someone messed up obviously it wont work
>>
>>25551005
>>admins pages like Satan, The Best of Tumblr, etc etc
I bet you put that on your CV
>>
>>25551418
it added to the cringe of how we met
>>
>begin playing Mabinogi shortly after it gets out of beta
>five days in, girl character tries to attack me while I sit in non pvp Tir Chanel bank
>I ask if she tried to attack me and she says no, then she quickly changes the subject and asks how I am sitting down
>I lead her to thw sitting quest and show her how to do everything in game because Im a couple days older than her in game
>we become best friends, logging on to fins each other, chatting for hours and no longer playing the game
>one day she tells me ahe has to go back to work and won't beavle to play much any more
>I give her my number and ask her to call me
>receive call days later
>we continue to hit it off
>years pass and we never seem unaable to talk for long periods of time
>she comes across the country to visit and we have a wonderful time
>passing convo about kids
>dreamgirl.jpg
>I return to finishmy bachelors
>she motivates me to get a 3.95 at the start
>I meet new girl
>not interested in her but I tutor her beyond normal
>dream girl upset at amount of time I spend with new girl
>passing convo about no kids
>I get stressed that she is stressed and that she doesnt want kids
>I tell her we cant be together unless she wants kids (trying to strongarm her)
>she says we cant bw together
>I change my position next day
>toolate.jpg
>she says she thought I loved hwr for her and not for children ahe can bare
>I try to get new girl and fail, and then successfully get a third girl while still talking to dream girl
>tell dream girl I am with thirdgirl
>she cries, I cry, she blocks me on aocial media and phone
>I send several emails trying tk get her to talk to me
>I touch a trigger that gets hwr to talk to me again
>been talking to her as friends for the last couple years
>she says if we are local she would date me but she doesnt want the "fantasy" of a long distance relationship
>I love her so much but have neither the resources nor the commitment
>sigh.jpg
>>
>>25551534
you're in love with the idea of what she could be, not what she is my man.
>>
>>25551547
How do you figure? I wish I could mentally reach the conclusion you have. I've known her for 8+ years, and in all that time she's seemed wonderful
>>
>>25551559
It seems you both talk about the relationship and future you COULD have rather than make it actually happen. This shows that the both of you aren't really in love with one another but love the idea of being in love and together.
>>
>>25551565
I see. I don't know. Maybe I need to print what you said and put it on the wall or something. I'm not disputing the observation. I've heard similar. It's hard, man. Thanks for taking the time to say it.
>>
>>25551571
Of course :) I don't consider myself an expert on long distance relationships but I'm always available to give advice
>>
Here's mine
>post consistently in ideal mate threads
>get an add after many tries, first contact
>thought I was getting catfished at first but began to open up and realize it was a real person
>realize we both like each other
>have our first voice conversation on discord
>pull an all nighter
>keep talking every day
>invites me to her place for a week for a party thing her family does yearly
>say yes
>she can't believe it
>I make the trip to see her
>spend the whole week with her, family and friends like me
>go back home, still talk every day
>goes through some tough medical issues, but I stay in contact
>I decide to go visit her again because she isn't able to come to my state instead (medical)
>enjoy another great week with her, supporting her

We're still going! We love each other and we are very patient for the day we can finally love together. She has another year of school to go, but we can do it.
>>
>download furcadia to shitpost
>start bullying some dude, he bullies me back
>realize he's just on to shitpost as well
>we exchange skypes, he doesn't have cam or mic, but we text chat a lot
>he decides to get a mic about a week or two later, his voice is amazing, dorky, deep and make my chest feel funny
>we decide to get cams, he's fucking adorable, tall, goofy and cute
>finally meet irl after four years of e-dating
>have an amazing two weeks, lose my virginity, fall in love, introduce him to my parents
>seven years later we get married
>I'm lying beside him in bed right now
>>
>>25552169
>also we have some cats
>>
>>25552172
God I wish that were me
>>
>>25551931
>>25552169
It's little stories like these that give me hope to continue searching for something meaningful on these wretched sites. Thank you both.
>>
>transgirl (18 at time)
>meet guy from skype thread on 8ch cuteboys
>hes questioning from years of being alone, also 18
>almost unadds me when he sees my picture because he thinks im way out of his league
>keep talking for a month
>unadd eachother after a fight
>rekindle contact 5 months after
>have had srs
>hes straightened out his sexuality, just into girls
>start talking again more and more
>6 months after talking almost everyday i mention meeting up
>hes nervous but he agrees
>i fly from usa to north scotland to meet guy ive only seen in one picture for almost 2 months
>19 now, super nervous
>live in house with his family
>first real relationship, fun exploring kissing and cuddling
>i have bad self esteem issues, assume he only wants anal
>he has serious fixation on butt stuff, i never orgasm once during the time im there
>he seems only slightly interested in my vagina once he admits to being a switch

1/2
>>
>>25552279
>into femdom esque stuff
>not super into that, but i liked being sadistic, and i loved him, did it anyway
>humilitate him while jerking him off
>never really makes effort to get me off or help me orgasm
>try vaginal penetration once, but guilt of potentially forcing someone to do something they dont want to do makes me tell him to stop
>do drugs together
>high on dxm, i pass out
>our time together ends, a few weeks pass
>still talking everyday
>tells me that when i was passed out on dxm he fucked my butt and came in me
>anal was pretty painful sometimes so long fuck sessions were hard and he needed a while to cum
>act totally ok with it, but secretly feel totally violated
>next day tell him that what he did was awful, and literally rape
>block him, he contacts me a few times, my weak heart lets him back in a few times, but retrospectively look back at relationship
>realize he never really was there when i needed him, im always the enthusiastic fire starter, and his femdom fetish goes into cuckolding and other things that im really not interested in
>just not worth it, painfully unadd him and tell him not to add me back ever again

2/2

idk what the moral is
im kind of impressed with myself for having the balls to fly out to some random ass place to meet a guy from 8ch i met a year before lmfao
>>
I'll try with my shitfest..

>Be in 6 year relationship with a girl that fights depression for 3 years now
>She fights with her dad, dad gets her out of the house, i take her to my home
>I buy her food, clothes, I cook
>She finds a job after 3 years of doing nothing, i wanted her to get back to school, gice her half the.money, school is shitty, she quits, i somehow understand
>After 3 weeks of her new job she's all stressed out and tired, i cook dinner every evening for her to eat
>One day i found she's sexting wirh a coworker and they fucked
>I felt like shit and she just said it was one time thing and she wants to be with me
>Somehow i understand that after 6 years it got stale between us but she fucking cheated with a goddamn coworker and they ducked in his fucking car
>I have trust issues, the coworker quit the job and goes away
>I 'm kinda okay with it so i don't bother with that
>Still together even tho she cheated me and i would never thought she would ever do something like that to me
>She wants to have a kid with me, wants to fuck only when she wants..
>I'm okay with all of that and still pay for food and stuff
>I'm a fucking idiot but i can't live alone
>>
> plays gears of war when the xbox 360 just dropped
> first friend on there is someone im friends with for a long time
> spend so much time together, call eachother every night
> lives get busy and cant talk much
> part ways but still keep in touch here and there
> find eachother a few years later on the same game
> start hanging out all over again and fall for eachother hard
> online date for a year and make plans to meet up
> mom gets sick and plans fall through
> he ghosts me for three weeks
> broken, sad, my anxiety is physically hurting me at that point
> finally get over it
> he comes back after a few months
> i forget and forgive like an idiot
> happy go lucky relationship once again
> plans to see eachother are made
> he becomes distant after some months
> ghosts me entirely, again
I think he's a catfish but I fucking love his personality, I can't seem to keep myself from him... Wat do
>>
>>25552279
>>25552281
How old are you now anon?
>>
>>25552809
LOL
this ended recently and i just had to vent
>>
>>25552836
Do you have contact?
>>
>>25550959
>15 years old
>start flirting with cute girl online
>everything seems smooth
>she's petite, goth, kind of slutty
>few months later she confesses
>start dating
>suddenly turns into a depressive and whiny bitch
>nothing is ever good enough for her
>keeps randomly switching moods between "oh god, the world and everything in it is terrible" and "yay, lovey-dovey, wacky-mackey"
>gets really angry at the slightest things and then she'd argue for hours straight
>ERPing is great though

We ended up living together for half a year, until she went absolutely insane because she coudn't handle the fact that our jobs had uncompatible shifts, we broke up and then she went onto passing drugs for money.
We actually dated again for far longer after that, and every single minute of it was drama, rage, and the kind of amazing sex that only crazy chicks give.
Funny times.
>>
>>25552893
sure, my skype is ioseb_
>>
>>25551591
kik?
bgent65
>>
>>25552326
you're objectively fucked in the head and you know it.
ditch the bitch
>>
>>25550959
had one once. To this day it's the longest relationship I was ever in. Then I had an accident at work, so I was around a lot more, and we wound up getting into more fights. One day she just messages me to end things and never gave me a reason beyond "I've changed"
I don't think I even want her back anymore. I don't even care what her reasons were, but I'm about 80% sure it was because she was fucking someone else. She wound up dating some other guy not too long after the breakup.
>>
>>25552798
run with me for a bit. I'll teach you how to lose yourself in a task, and you'll hate me for it, but you'll be rid of your catfish. I actually know a lot about catfishes. When you lose him you will go through terrible withdrawal. It will feel like you've stopped using a hard drug because you have.... And you already said that in your post, fuck.
>>
>>25552281
I'm so sorry you had to go through that and he was fucked up enough to rape you like that. You deserve so much better.
>>
I have a story about someone on soc, acutally. Both of us were about 18.
>Looking around for someone to chat with/play video games with
>be girl, don't like posting because of thirsty or shitty people, so just lurk
>see someone post about video games I like who seems pretty cool
>add him
>he just broke up with some girl who used him for a month, and after being with someone for 24/7 for a month and not having them, and being pretty much alone fucks you up.
>we start talking every day
>go to literally talking constantly every day
>he's had a fucked life, brain surgery at 10, parents take him out of school for it, his mom ends up cheating with a pedophile, his dad is mentally fucked and can't handle things, his mom leaves. His dad just works, he never goes back to school, literally constantly alone for years.
>I talk to him and try to help him, I came from an abusive home myself, sexual abuse, my mom was abused and abuses me in turn, dad's an absent shitty dad, I was loosing hope at the time since I had no motivation, severely depressed, my parents didn't buy me clothes or necessities, I had SEVERE social anxiety.
>after about a few months he realizes he can help me, starts sending me his allowance, like 50 dollars a week, convinces me to take it because he never uses it and his dad buys him whatever he needs anyways.
>6 months in, constantly chatting, we decide to meet up and I go see him and his family. We hit it off, it's like seeing an old friend, start fooling around, petting, kissing, etc.
>I visit every so often after that, then pretty much every other month I go visit.
>about a year in I move in with him and his family, things are great. I loose my virginity to him (he was a virgin too), we have similar morals, tastes, everything. We support each other, let each other be kids in our own way, accept each other for who we are and strive to better our lives together.
Still together about 3 years later, don't plan to ever break up. Life is good, I have hope again.
>>
>>25555640
wow that's so cute anon. Glad you guys are together. Gives me hope that things can work out from soc
>>
>>25552908
heartwarming, really
>>
>>25551005
If i dated someone like you i would never let u go, im sorry anon, ily
>>
I have a few but they're all pretty disastrous and i don't want to shit up the thread when there's good posts here.
>>
File: 1499366401288.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1499366401288.png
233KB, 568x590px
Dont do it anon, it hurts so much and its been a year after breaking it off and i still feel like shit.
>>
>>25555796
tel me anon?

>>25556071
they do hurt like heel
>>
LDR's aren't that bad, of course you're going to hear mostly bad stories because the people who've had successful ones wouldn't be going on here most likely.
>>
>>25556144

Well the most recent one i had was sort of stupid, but here goes.

>browsing craigslist strictly platonic W4M because reasons
>come across fairly friendly sounding post
>contact her, we speak a bit, she seems nice
>talk a bit more, gives me her whatsapp and we start talking there
>lots of talking, learn she had a pretty bad past and stuff but has moved on from it
>i also have issues so it's fine
>try to set up a meet, she seemed down for hanging out, thursday or friday she says
>dead silence since Monday, she's reading my messages but not replying
>realised she's probably never going to message back again

Well, i tried.
>>
>>25555581
added her on Skype. can say that she does deserve it.
>>
>>25551005
bumping myself to say that if anybody would like to talk to someone in a situation like this or needs LDR advice

my discord is Rheumatic Romance#6125
>>
>>25557392
I'm sorry you're such an awful being you feel someone deserves to be raped, but I'm sorry, nobody deserves that shit. Maybe being treated like shit, I guess, depending on who you are, but again: nobody deserves to be raped. People like you don't exactly have the right to say what other people deserve if you're willing to say something like that.
>>
>>25555640
Julie?
>>
>>25559349
No. My name starts with A.
>>
Ldr can be really difficult but if it does work out it is very rewarding. I myself just got married and we were ldr for about 4.5 years. Couldn't be happier
>>
>>25550959
None here, not even a short distance relationship story.
>>
>living that lonely academic life
>go through the ideal mate threads
>find this one guy who perfectly fits what I'm looking for
>what he's looking for is a summary of me
>get too nervous to message him
>eventually add him and we start talking
>fast forward 4 months later and we talk all day everyday despite the time difference
>he treats me like a princess and we're deeply in love
>somehow met my soulmate on 4chan
>we visit these threads every once and a while to prove it does happen
>>
>>25563545
guess everyone is about to "lay down the old pipe"
>>
6 Years ago (I was 21, she was 27) starting talking to a girl on omgele, really hit it off and exchange emails. Over the next year we eventually work are way up to Skype

Decide to travel 1800 miles to meet her around the 1 year mark. Both get along amazingly and best sex we have ever had decide to long distance it, see her 1 or 2 times a year for the next few years

Married her and brought her back to my country last year

All I can say is ldr can work, just need to be 100% honest and communicate everything. We Skyped 2-3 hours a day almost for 4 years straight, it's worth the time and distance if you find the right one
>>
I'm probably about to start one right now lads

She's the GF of a friend and already in a LDR with my friend but he's acting gay saying shit like
>I don't want to see you naked
>Vaginas are gross
>I won't kiss you

and I don't know how she's been extremely flirtatious and saying she wants to come over to my house and shit
>>
Can I ask you guys a question?

I got a real shot with a qt3.14 Half Korean/Half American girl who is really cool.

Any useful tips for making this happen and what to expect from a long distance relationship if it does happen? She lives in South Korea.

There is no language barrier because she knows Korean and English as first languages if that helps.

I'm sorry if I'm shitting up the thread.
>>
>>25566785
No worries. I think it's great you're asking. I'm >>25555640, and am fairly decent with helping with relationships. Do you have a skype I can add you on if you want someone to talk to?
>>
>>25564045
What country is she from?
>>
>>25550993
All she says is "I'm sorry" and you probably sent her another encyclopedia of texts to show just how much you don't care. Fuckin kek, prime example of a beta cuck right there.

Thx for sharing makes me feel good about myself after a slight fuck up.
>>
>>25552281
>next day tell him that what he did was awful, and literally rape
Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>25568452
why are you telling them to shut the fuck up?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500108924786.jpg (57KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500108924786.jpg
57KB, 1920x816px
My story

>dating girl from PA while I'm in NV
>she says she has extreme depression
>drinks a lot
>i manage to make her stop drinking and see a therapist
>she starts visiting every couple weeks
>questioning where she gets the money for this
>this goes on for two years
>make a surprise trip to PA after graduating college
>mother lets me inside
>gf is fucking a guy in her room
>tell her mother that her daughter's a whore
>leave immediately after
>change ticket and fly back the same day
>messages me while I'm on the plane
>begging for forgiveness
>on a plane, so can't answer
>never hear from her

I was contacted by her mother saying that she had started smoking and getting into super sketchy crowds after quitting her job. That was like two weeks later.

A week after that call, my now-ex messaged my friend on Facebook and begged for me to call her, which I didn't do. I got a notice of her being admitted to a psych ward not too long after, as she put me down as an emergency contact.

Long distance is shit unless there's excessive amounts of communication and a lot of monitoring on both sides.
>>
>>25568458
>muh rape
>>
>>25566785
if you're in America, one of you better work night shift or something because it won't work otherwise
>>
>>25550959
>late april 2016, literally 30th or something
>get tickets for a 1st of may party on an island on the river across from my city
>go with my friend who got another ticket
>have a meh time, bought some really cheap and shitty weed and recorded him roll it, still have the vid on my yt channel as private
>went home
>saw post about bulgaria
>comment something like ''heart bulgaria heart''
>2-3h later someone liked my comment
>check who liked it
>girl
>check profile
>hot goth/emo looking girl
>bulgarian
>add her in friends
>she accepts
>begin saying how i actually like bulgaria and how its nice to meet a girl from bulgaria
>she finds me interesting
>i dont fuck up or say anything wrong
>we go on to talk for another full day
>decide to get into a LDR
>we chat for another 2 months before i decide to visit her despite her not wanting me to because things kinda went south after 2 months

Here we are, a year and something into our rel.
>>
>>25551005
best of tumblr is fucking cancer and its your fucking fault for dating 80 IQ emo girls who think only of themselves
>>
>>25568210
Brazil
>>
>>25568515
wait..you talked to a girl for 2 days and get into a relationship?
>>
>>25568617
yeah basically lol

but we talked from morning till 3-4 the next morning

we connected with each other right away
>>
>in kik group chats
>sees qt guy with pfp of him and his qt girlfriend
>jokingly message him hitting on his gf
>we keep talking cause we find out we both like the same weird shit
>they break up and we get way closer and somehow hes actually liking my mentally unstable, emotion lacking ass
>we talk every night on Skype and fall asleep in call
>pretty sure I'm falling for him which is absolutely fucking terrifying and confusing because I've held back emotions for so long
>he's coming down here for the first time ever in 16 days!!! And I genuinely have a good feeling about this!!
>>
>>25568629
Sounds sketch
>>
>>25552279
>>25552281
>SRS
I'm happy it apparently went well for you. My vag still bleeds and it's not big enough for an average pp and incredibly painful to try to dilate and stretch three years post op. My long distance was only long distance because of this failed SRS. Fml, but keep up hope anon you've had a learning experience and you'll meet someone worth while.
>>
>>25568487
Someone having sex with you when you're unconcious and didn't consent is rape, I don't know if you know that, but the definition is non-consensual sex.
It was a part of the story in the sense that the dude in the story was the guy she had a ldr relationship with.
You seem to be really autistic, in either the sense of being annoyed of her including details of her story, or not considering it to be rape. Either way, you're wrong.
>>
>>25568692
i met her many times by now, fucked her and everything

we still together lol
>>
>>25568693
if it makes you feel anon better anon, my ex had SRS but fucked it up (starved herself before hand, no muscle mass virtually anywhere in her body), dilated for the six months we lived together, then basically stopped and lost most depth, through depression/fucked up shit. coulda been worse?
>>
>Be in the Internet for a while
>draw fanart for shows
>this guy does the same thing
> we exchange inside joke gift art with eachother and our art friend group
>years pass i get bored of the show and delete the account and make another one to draw other stuff
>he finds me again we follow eachother but never really interact besides one or two messages
>four years pass
>the site implements a dm
>start talking
>he develops a crush on me while I'm oblivious to his flirting
>also talking to one of his friends irl
>the friend also develops a crush on me
>both confess
>i reject both because i thought online relationship are dumb
>keep talking to both but more to the first
>start having a crush
>confess
>he accepts
>been dating a year now

It's funny because for almost 6 years i knew him and i never thought i would end up dating him
It suprise me how can you help people by just being supportive of them he claims he started to eat normally , go to college and even got a job just because i worry about him.

I'm a really anxious wreck and I'm scared of losing him so much.

I'm so proud of him and i hope we can make this ldr work.
>>
>randomly lurked on an ideal mate thread for the first time
>added guy who seemed interesting
>Didnt really talk at first
>Bonded over never having a valentine before.
>Started talking every day
>Found out he had a girlfriend, decided to just be friends
>He broke up with her and a few months later we started dating
>He came to visit in the summer and suddenly it was a regular routine to visit each other during summer and winter breaks
>Years of untreated depression kicks in
>Lying and lack of communication kick in
>Fast forward two years later we break up after our summer vacation was already planned and paid for
>Spent an entire month together fucking almost every day
>The day comes for me to leave and he still doesn't want to be with me
>"I'm not ready for commitment, let's be friends"
>>
>>25571512
And by fucking I mean sex. Vaginal, anal. All of it.
>>
>>25571512
>>25571519
Sorry to hear, seems like he lost interest in you from what i see
>>
>>25570229
Well that's in part what happened to me, moved up dilators after a few months, ripped and bled, then scared to touch it, I still have about 5-6" of depth but width wise quite constructed. Skype/kik?
>>
>>25572249
damn, that's a rare as fuck coincidence, I don't imagine many people go through that. ex didn't tear or rip afaik though. Shit sucks in ... well ways you can probably imagine. dont use kik but can make one and add you if you wanna talk about shit.
>>
>>25568702
stop saying lol when nothing is funny you immature dumbass
also if you really loved her you wouldn't talk so disprespectful about her like shes a sex object.
>>
>>25572883
Can you make one and post yours I don't wanna post mine since no one I talk to on there knows I'm trans ;_;
>>
September 2008
>Be me
>Be a qt 15 year old girl
>Went on 4 or 5 dates with a guy from my school
>He has an online female friend
>I stalk her online because I'm an insecure twat
>"Oh fine, she is seeing someone"
>Click on her boyfriend's profile
>He's 17 and really cute
>He shares a lot of my interests, he seems really smart and funny
>We live 10 hours apart
>I put some likes here and there
>He messages me
>We start talking
>Get a huge crush on him
>Stop going out with guy from my school
>We talk on the phone every night for hours
>He dumps his girlfriend
>He asks me to be his girlfriend in January 2009
>He visits me in April 2009
>He moves here for college in 2010
>We move in together when I finish high school
>We got married in 2015
>>
>>25572905
Sure. moarGoTleakspls in honor of waking up to another leaked episode
>>
>2014 I'm 16 years old male
>Meet Canadian boy in cs:go
>He doesn't talk much assume he is same age
>His birthday is coming up
>Gift Him a stattrack minimal wear awp boom
>It was 80$ but I felt like i needed to do it
>He can't believe it and is overjoyed.
>He messes up a friend's trade and gets scammed with their skins
>He feels bad, puts awp I gave him into the cs:go jackpot and won with a 2%ish chance.
>I'm happy but feel betrayed because it was my gift, but.. I'm happy for him.
>We talk and play frequently
>Every time I wake up I see if he is online
>He gifts me a knife for cs:go
>We both admit to a mutual feeling we believe is love
>I ask if it is brotherly and he doesn't answer.
>We both feel it is more than that
>We both get webcams and video chat
>I feel like I love him and he says he loves me
>Come up with cute nicknames for eachother
>He tells me he is 14. already too invested
>Both agree that it's an LDR but feel like we miss each other too much.
>Summer ends and school starts
>I do cyber school and one day he stays home sick
>He says he has a surprise in mind
>I'm curios and he feels bad so he tells me
>He wants to ask parents if I could come visit.
>They don't know how we feel about each other.
>The next day I get a message from him
>"Don't message me back, my parents want to talk to you"
>I'm scared and startled
>The next day I get a skype call from him
>He is crying so I start. I hear shuffling in the room.
>His brother takes the headset and says

>"You are not to contact Noah, it's for safety"
>Call ends, I ball my eyes out and look for a gun to kms
>Depressed for the next year.
>Find out he made it seem like only I wanted to visit him
>His parents thought I was some 40 year old pedo
>They threatened him with breaking everything he owns if he talks to me again

>2017 I'm mostly healed but still curious

I loved him.. Still do. I don't know if he does or ever did, love me.
>>
>be 20, UK, at university, living in a dorm
>girl across the corridor is from China, never talks to anyone who isn't Chinese, only here for a semester, leaves
>new foreign student due to move in, studying languages, super excited that the new student might be from Germany or Austria or something so I can practice
>hear someone moving in, go knock on the door straight away to say hi and see if my luck has come through for once
>american girl, my age, not only does she not speak a language I'm learning, she's american so she can't even speak English properly
>w/e, shes a bit quite, seems nice, invite her to join me and my friends for dinner
>shes a little cute, soon (i.e. under 30min) find out she has a boyfriend in the good old US Navy, 0.000 interest in pinching someone else's girl, stop thinking about her that way
>both staying in dorm for half of England's month long easter break, quickly become best friends
>she... has a falling out with my other friends (later found out the vindictive bitch of the group had been spreading nasty shit about her, had a half GoT half middle school style conspiracy going on)
>find time to hang out with her anyway
>semester ends, she goes back to America

1/2
>>
>>25575213
2/2
>talk on Skype every day, start learning that her relationship and boyfriend were actually both kinda shitty
>6 months after she gets back they break up
>6 months later, find out she's had a huge crush on me since the day we met, we decide to embark on an LDR
>apparently my excitement at the possibility that she might be German or something had her thinking I was confident and outgoing, but I'm just her type anyway
>we skype constantly, and voice chat through her commute to and from work everyday
>I'm up till 2am every night and she's the early to bed type, so the 5 hour time difference isn't a problem
>she earns enough working a job she really hates that with diligent saving one of us can fly out to see the other every 4-6 months
>I go off to Germany and to Russia to study for 3-4 months each. I start having to sleep at sensible times and the time difference gets up to 7 hours. We make it work. She manages to visit me for my last week in Germany

After two years of LDR, she came to realise her dream of spending a year doing a masters in England, we've pretty much lived together for most of it and now we're engaged and have a wedding booked (USCIS & visa permitting) in SC for 4 months from now.
She's had my back like no one else through all kinds of shit. We're perpetually amazed at our luck, completely perfect for each other and really sickeningly in love.

If you cant contactfag on /soc/ where can you? So kik: cokeisbad I'm happy to talk
>>
>be beta asian male, junior in college, new school year
>meet cute white freshman girl (short blonde girls are my type)
>get very close and flirty
>two months into the school year, still too much of a big pussy to ask her out
>find out she's been making out with random guys at parties
>get courage to finally ask her out
>start dating
>find out she sucked off a bunch of guys during her freshman orientation and the two months i was being a pussy, but don't care she's hot
>become each other's firsts
>after my graduation, she asked for a break for her two years of school
>still talked to me everyday and basically called me her long distance bf
>decided to visit her for her graduation, but she tells me she doesn't know if she wants to get back together, and that she's been with other guys
>i'm hurt but still hopeful
>surprise her and visit her for her graduation
>she's happy and suddenly asks if i want to get back together
>i'm ecstatic and i agree
>we start getting intimate, she stops me and tells me that she brought a guy home last night and slept with him, and that he just left that morning literally a couple hours ago
>already hard and ready to go so i had the dude's sloppy seconds.

>been together for 8 years now
>>
>>25575281
Jesus fucking Christ anon that is beta.
>>
>>25575290
Scratch that Anon most of this thread is more beta than you, wtf guys?
>>
File: post.jpg (258KB, 1680x1284px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
258KB, 1680x1284px
>in a LDR with a girl I really love
>talking to her everyday
>listening to her sleep everynight
>known her for a year but have been dating for a little over a month by this point
>she starts ignoring my messages for hours on end out of nowhere
>starts snapping at me over stupid shit
>do investigating and find out she joined a discord
>check the logs
>almost immediately as she joined she started flirting with the admin
>talks about needing a bf/gf constantly
>admin makes her buy cat underwear
>she says they're for me
>later that night sends me pictures she took with them on
>from earlier in the day
>too whipped to confront her about it for a whole week
>finally gets to the tipping point and I bring it up
>tell her to screencap her discord DMs if she's not lying
>gets emotional and leaves the skype call
>I immediately back off and spend the next three days trying to get her to come back to me because I love her
>she's blocked me on everything
>finally she relents and we're on good terms again
>2 weeks later it's my birthday
>she's been ignoring me all week surely there's no way she's going to do it now of all times
>she gets on skype with me and blows a candle out for me at 10pm
>says she has to go out to get alcohol
>I didn't want her drunk but she seemed to think I did
>doesn't come back til 1am
>birthday's done but I'm expecting we'll talk at least a little bit
>she goes straight to the discord
>text her at 1am like I'm unsure if she knows I'm still on
>doesn't respond until 1:39
>I don't answer for 4 minutes so she gets pissed at me, goes offline and enters a private VC with the admin
>I remove her and confront her with all the evidence I've got of her cheating
>doesn't admit to anything
>falls asleep
>next day the anger and alcohol of my birthday blowout subsides
>can't work up the nerve to force answers out of her
>it's been over a week and a half
>still not talking
>I'd take her back in a second

I still love her, if anyone's more cucked speak now.
>>
>>25575402
Nigga move past that thot.
Real talk, she aint bout you, and from the sounds of it you deserve better. She aint for you. Hell, she aint even for that guy, she's just a useless bitch.
Life isnt about finding your other half, it's about realizing you're already whole, and relationships are about putting the same as your partner. She cant do that then fuck it and move on.
>>
>>25575432
It's really hard to see myself deserving better than what she was, I have 100k word .txt full of songs and poems
I've spent the last week writing trying to find something that would make her realize how much she means to me, like if she realized that she'd go back to how we were and she'd love me back but I just need to find the right arrangement of words.

It's stupid, I know it is and I'm trying to move past it but it's hard.

Thanks for the words anon.
>>
>post in a skype thread
>get added by a girl who says I'm her fetish
>We start talking as if we've always been friends
>We call and cam for a month
>Tell me she likes me
>wants me to be exclusive
>I loved her so I said yes
>She tells me she's underage
>Get pissed a little bit but I never had a gf before
>Cheat on her
>We share pictures and agree to be PG-13 or else I would go to jail
>Use encrypted conversations
>We get closer to one another
>We bond very deeply
>She starts being depressed
>Spend most of her nights talking about how the whole world is mean to her, how stressed she is and all that
>She eventually starts making me do her home works for her
>Always too tired to chill after being done whining
>I try to get her to talk about wrong
>avoids it completely
>I get upset
>Sends selfies of herself crying
>I get tired and dump her
>She wants me back
>Sends me pics to lure me back in
>Get upset at her for not respecting my space as it was a difficult decision to make
>Tells me to leave her alone
>Ghosts me for all eternity

This lasted a year
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.