[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roast me!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Roast me!
>>
I need earplugs to look at you.
>>
>>25538173
Tryhard so much there is no need for roast. By uploading pic you basically roasted yourself
>>
I'm not sure what gender you are, all I know is that your parents are disappointed.
>>
qt
>>
>>25538173
What roast, u look like you cosplaying some anime character. Post more pic luv ^_^
>>
Trap thread is that way >>25519520
>>
>>25538173
Show titties for roast
>>
>>25538173
You haven't posted tits and there's nothing else to make fun of. GTFO
>>
shit girl, you look like you just woke up after taking a $40 tab of fake acid at a Mac DeMarco show
i bet you used the word smol bean until you realized it was one of those negative things associated with white people
I'd mention your obvious ddlg fetish but you're probably not gonna have a relationship anytime soon, on account of fucking up every single relationship in your life with your BPD.
Nice septum ring, it really says "I am a stable human being and I definitely won't cheat on you with a boy who looks like ellen degeneres at a shoegaze show"

you like twin peaks and ghosts right?
nice hair color by the way! you know what they say, the brighter the red, the emptier the person.

okay I'm out.
>>
>>25538394
Hahaha holy shit that's not even a picture of me but even I'm completely obliterated
>>
>>25538173
Trying way too hard/10
>>
>>25538173
I'd spitroast you with a buddy
>>
>>25538425
Lol ur silly duh ppl are just playing along cause they're bored get a clue or grow up..
>>
File: 1501879110591.png (3KB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
1501879110591.png
3KB, 360x268px
>>25538173
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>25538173
How's the UK ex-sub
>>
>>25538394
Damn you're good
>>
>>25538173
You have beautiful eyes and that hair colour really suits you, it makes you look fun. I hope you have a great week.
>>
>>25538173
You look quirky and Have a sweet face
>>
>dyed hair
>piercings

i would have loved you when I was 15
>>
Nothing screams crippling emotional issues like a girl with hair dyed an obnoxious color and piercings. I'm sure you have at least a few shitty tattoos somewhere on you that you'll regret in 10 years when you grow up and realize you spent years of your life dressed like a clown.
>>
>>25538173
I bet you suck some good dick
>>
>>25538173
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WTF
>>
>>25538173

Go to reddit, you stupid fucking firecrotch.
>>
>>25539176
Kek
>>
>>25538173
Sit on this dick and i'll roast you all you want bby grl.
>>
>>25538173
You look like the type of girl I'd fuck when I'm horny and then immediately become bored with when I realize you have no personality.
>>
>>25538173
why do you have black woman nails?
>>
Quit buying your jewelry at the fucking Home Depot. I'm sure the pussy whipped cock faggots love your ditz ass.
>>
>>25538182
10/10
>>
>>25538173
something something Wendy's refence
>>
>>25538173
You're not Jewish.
>>
>>25538173
you're pretty, and look like someone I used to date
10/10 - my type
>>
>>25538173
do you wear that cock ring in public?
>>
File: maxresdefault-4.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-4.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>25538173
You look like the blacked version of lazy town.
>>
>>25538173
kfdjviokfjv
>>
>>25538173

If you mean spit roast, I call your mouth.
>>
>>25538173
Traps aren't worth the effort to roast.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.