[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male/Male Findom I am looking to try out being the sub in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 7879987987879.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
7879987987879.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
Male/Male Findom

I am looking to try out being the sub in a master/sub relationship with another male. The relationship would be casual with a focus on your feet. Details can be discussed in private, but the gist is a male/male findom relationship with your feet being the focus.

Looking for guys who are:
>white
>18-20
>straight
>no facial hair
>hairless legs and feet
>long hair (at least shoulder length with bangs)
>dominant
>size 10+ feet with very long toes
>>
>>25537450
This is awfully specific. I think you'd have more luck giving it a go with a dom in your area.
>>
>>25537834
I've tried Craigslist, but no luck. Only bots and people responding with replies that have absolutely nothing to do with my ad.
>>
>>25537450
You want your master to be a straight(seriously?!) hairless (what the fuck?) white kid with big feet

Yeah well I don't see how a straight guy would ever waste his money on a fag.
>>
>>25537889
>a straight guy would ever waste his money on a fag

What? Do you not know how a findom relationship works?
>>
>>25537893
You seem pretty confused yourself, bud
>>
>>25537895
No, not really. You're under the impression that the master in the relationship would somehow be the one giving money to the sub. I don't know how you came to that conclusion. Only person confused here is you.
>>
>>25537899
So you want to give your money to some dude who despises you. Sounds really smart. Good idea
>>
>>25537902
Yep, that's kind of the whole idea. Degradation and what not.
>>
>>25537906
What sort of things would you expect from the guy dominating you?
>>
>>25537932
Controlling when I can edge and cum, chatting, Skyping, and playing games together I guess. If it was in person then worshipping their feet, chastity, and hanging out too.
>>
Not what you're looking for but I'm 21 Dom masc type with a big cock you can beg to see. I like cam whores and pigs
>>
Bump myself
>>
>>25538531
Isn't your name dom?
>>
>>25537450
2Hairy4U
My legs and feet have hair. No back hair, no chest hair. Just everywhere else.
>>
>>25539349
No it isn't
>>
>>25537450
This is me except for the body hair and I don't have that school shooter haircut. Size 12 feet
>>
>>25538505
I don't think there are many straight guys who'd like that. I consider myself mostly straight, maybe a little bit curious, and I'm vaguely interested but I prefer to have stubble, my hair is medium length, I have hairy legs and no bangs.

But good luck.
>>
>>25537450
Leave a discord if you'd like, I think I meet the requirements.
>>
>>25544250
https://discord.gg/7AHeFc
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.