[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just give up and become a trap?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 20170804_143115.jpg (844KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_143115.jpg
844KB, 1440x2560px
Should I just give up and become a trap?
>>
Yup you'd make a cute trap.
>>
>>25535858
If you crave male attention, welcome to being gay. Are you a nice person?
>>
Yes. And start Right now.
Publish a new picture with you wearing a bra and panties.
Now.
>>
>>25535863
I'm not really nice to people but I always help them if they actually need it. Like I won't be nice to someone just so I won't hurt their feelings but back in high school I helped my friends get their grades up cause they were failing every class
>>
>>
But share us your Kik, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter...
Something for see day to day your transformation.
>>
>>25535858
Please don't become a trap
>>
>>25535890
Shut up, Meg!
>>
>>25535858
>Should I just give up and become a trap?
no
>>
>>25535858
Pls post your belly
>>
>>25535870
how old are ya?
>>
>>25535929
>>
>>25535934
post the dick you'd be trapping with? (i.e., post your D plz)
>>
>>25535934
19 is still young as fuck, if you want to get more manly, start lifting, grow out your beard (if it's proper).

If you're a gay bottom, you're fucking golden.

Or if you're a sub guy, dommes would eat you up, so that's not bad really.
>>
>>25535943
I'm bi so both of those things sound good
>>
>>25536039
Yeah both women and guys will want to use that butt of yours, have fun being a twink.
>>
>>25536048
how do I find women like that?
>>
>>25536064
are you circumcised or uncut OP?
>>
>>25536070
circumcised
>>
>>25536064
Good luck with that, they're extremely fucking rare.
Try dating apps maybe, fetish sites, fetish gettogethers, stuff like that.
>>
post your dick so we can make an accurate judgment
>>
>>25536039
yeah you have no reason to give up and turn in to a trap
>>
no, you should man the fuck up and stop taking the jewish dick down your throat.2

or yes, become a trap. then suffer from crippling depression until you off yourself.
>>
>>25536075
Then you'll have to get a cage as well
>>
>>25535858
you look 12 years old
>>
Um I'm 20 yrs. Would love to meet a few times.
>>
>>25535858
If you feel like a woman...but if you only like men and you are simply effeminate you can stay this way, you look really appetizing
>>
>>25535858
Becoming a trap is hard work, it involves commitment. If you think of it as giving up, you're not coming at it from the right angle. But you'd make a cute trap if you're prepared to make the effort.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.