[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ATOGA/-Ask the opposite gender anything. Women: This occurred

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ATOGA.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
/ATOGA/-Ask the opposite gender anything.

Women:

This occurred to me the other day, 'cause a few blokes have happened across this.

Scenario:

You ask a woman what's wrong when she's mad at you, and the answer you get is:

"Well if you don't know, there's no point in me telling you!"

As man, I am completely lost here, so please tell me, what is running through a woman's mind when something like this props up.
>>
Because you are not worthy of us and we want to kill you, but we can't because of laws. Kys virgin
>>
>>25524839
"You are unattentive and stupid, I find you to be a subpar mate," is usually what I'm thinking when I act kind of like that.
>>
File: IMG_4005.jpg (885KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4005.jpg
885KB, 1932x2576px
Would any of you approach me? Do I seem weird? I'm really bad with girls lol.
>>
>>25524918
Lose the earing(s), and jewelery and unfuck your hair. Jeans and a simple tee shirt. Get rid of that bro shit or Affliction crap.
>>
>>25524918
take off all your jewelry and you'd prob look better with your hair darker/natural instead of bleached looking
>>
Why is it that women are considered "More romantic/emotional" than men, but I've known men to fall for any kind of women, tall, short, thick, thin, poor, rich, etc.

But on the other hand, no woman I've ever known would settle for a man without a job, or shorter than them, or fatter than them.

What I'm getting at is, why is wealth, status and looks the most important thing to women? I do understand the evolutionary aspect of it, wanting to select a provider mate, but when that hasn't been necessary for a hundred years and women always say that men aren't romantic/emotional but they are, it strikes me as odd.
>>
How likely is it a girl is lying about how many guys they have slept with?

Girl tells me she has slept with 4 guys including me, but I really doubt it is as low as that. She seemed put of when I told her I had slept with 20 girl.
>>
File: 20170729_223914.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_223914.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
Sluts: Why do you have such an inflated sense of value? You are only good for sex. Just give it to me and leave me alone aside from that.
>>
>>25524959
Because gender roles don't change instantly.
We've spent the entirety of civilization with women being caretakers and the mindset of the man being the breadwinner is still there. Although really I've found that it's usually stupid guys that still push that stuff, if you told someone that you're a househusband who takes care of kids and does the chores while the wife brings in money then you'd get way more disgusted looks from men than women.
[spoiler] Although both are bullshit anyways and you're far better off not having kids and both spouses having jobs for easy living later in life.
>>
>>25525022
>if you told someone that you're a househusband who takes care of kids and does the chores while the wife brings in money then you'd get way more disgusted looks from men than women.
I highly doubt that. Being a househusband is most men's dream nowadays, we're all tired of constantly working until we kill ourselves so that our partner can live comfortably sitting at home or going out with her friends, spending the money we earned, and still screaming at us when we don't "Help out around the house enough". Like, if one partner is working, and the other just sits at home, it makes sense that the one sitting at home should do the house work, it doesn't matter which partner that is.

There are entire magazine/news articles about how men don't do enough housework and working 9 to 5 is easier than cleaning the house once a week or running a dishwasher. Those same articles will say stay at home dads or house husbands are just deadbeats, mooching off women and "forcing them to work".

Anyways, that wasn't the point of my question really. You always hear people, especially women, say they're more attracted to emotion and love and men are superficial and only after looks and "trophy wives", but men are always the ones doing romantic things, and women are always the ones going after guys for money and looks.

It just doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>25524959
Because when men fall it's usually partially through their dick. Men are loose sexually.

Women are not as sexually permissive and are more picky.
>>
>>25525093
I'm sorry, men are loose sexually? Last study I saw said that women had almost double or higher the average sexual partners that men have by age 30.
>>
>>25524839
if you dont know how to deal with this then you are a beta bitch and even if it was explained would not matter because you would still be a beta bitch lol
>>
Can girls "smell" that i'm a virgin?
>>
>>25527034
From up to 17 nautical miles, unless they're virgins themselves in which case the range is global.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.