[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#Being-A-Boy-Sucks A thread for people who know being male sucks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: jOJqi1501131533.png (2MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
jOJqi1501131533.png
2MB, 1080x720px
#Being-A-Boy-Sucks

A thread for people who know being male sucks.
>>
File: Photo on 8-2-17 at 12.41 PM.jpg (173KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-2-17 at 12.41 PM.jpg
173KB, 1080x720px
Chrishop here.

Every day I wake up, I wish I wasn't born a dude.

Every day I wish I could scream my fucking lungs out, but I have nobody who cares, nobody willing to talk to me about this.

Just nobody is ready to listen to me, and in turn, my every waking second is a nightmare.
I'm just this fucking alien. I can't fucking take it.

I'm so tired of the progressives being seen as progressive, yet they believe in villains. Villains do not exist, nobody thinks they are wrong. It may not affect your life, but this affects my every waking second.

Just leave me alone and treat me androgynous, and let me treat both men and women androgynous and just simply put... fucking evolve.

One day i'll fucking snap. And you all coulda done something about it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPzDTfIb0DU
>>
>>25524099
Nobody gives a shit about you and your gender identity nearly as much as you think
>>
>>25524099
heyo female here and I've seen some of your threads before, I agree with some of your positions (re: toxic masculinity, men being seen as "unfit" parents, etc) but are you okay?

>One day i'll fucking snap. And you all coulda done something about it.
this is how school shooters talk
>>
>>25524099
get help
>>
what kind of person makes this thread daily over a period of eight years
>>
Chris the only thing that will cure you is a daily dose of semen.
>>
Shut the fuck up you autistic womanhater. Shoot up a 7/11 and suicide by cop faggot.
>>
File: 2017-08-02 03.15.21 pm.png (311KB, 1065x408px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-02 03.15.21 pm.png
311KB, 1065x408px
>>25524099
>One day i'll fucking snap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCst7We6Uw
>>
The degenerate thread is back.

The refugees will fill your anus.
>>
>>25524078
Okay, I'm done giving any actual commentary. You obviously want to sit in your parents' basement and pretend your problems are because of other people rather than address the fact that it's obviously because you refuse to be an adult and actually face the world like everyone else does, and you refuse to do anything whatsoever to better your life, get pills or therapy for your mental disorders, or you know, anything besides bitch for attention.

You're an emotionally stunted man-child who's lashing out because he never learned what it means to deal with his problems.

So instead, I'll just sage your threads whenever they come up in hopes that someday you'll get off this board and get the help you so desperately need.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 772x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 772x1032px
Reminder:
Men are assumed to be strong
Women are assumed to be weak

At work, women are treat incapable, men are treated like they capable of inhuman things.

When you go to work as a male, they will give you impossible standards for being a male.
I want to have the same standards as a woman does. Same level of job danger, same level of lifting, I'm tired of always being forced to do the heavy lifting.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
it fucking baffles me, just fucking baffles me.

That everyone can see that women act the way they do to attract men,

but nobody can see that men also act the way they do to attract women.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
it's also completely unfair that people call me a woman hater despite never showing anti-woman attitudes
>>
>>25524999
If you don't want to strive for perfection in everything you do, why live?
>>
>>25524099
What the fuck I've been feeling the same way to.

That being said sitting around bitching isn't going to solve anything.
>>
>>25525059

They do, but in is usually considered pathetic or annoying or even creeping, unless the girl thinks you are hot, it is okay then.
Double standards everywhere.
>>
>>25525059
Women do tons of shit unrelated to attracting a man and men vice versa, this doesn't even include gays/lesbians/asexuals.
>>
File: fuvkjk.jpg (199KB, 1152x687px) Image search: [Google]
fuvkjk.jpg
199KB, 1152x687px
>>25524104
I always wanted to know what that song was. Thanks

>>25525191
Doing nothing = Not posting/talking about it
Doing little = Posting/talking about it

I'm not doing nothing, i'm doing little. And this DOES help change things.

>>25525917
I'd argue, even gay men, and lesbian women, act in a way in an attempt to attract their same sex.

Every action we do in life is either done to help us survive or reproduce.

>>25524121
How do you personally define toxic masculinity?

>>25524145
I haven't been on 4chan for 8 years long.

>>25524160
Not a woman hater.
And you'll never find an anti-woman post... because there is none.
>>
>>25524078
being a boy doesn't suck. being chrishop sucks. and ain't nobody responsible for that but you buddy
>>
>>25526122
But gays can't reproduce. Do people climb mountains to reproduce or hrlp ussurvive? I would say it was for a personal achievement, do they meditate to reproduce? What about those who take vows of chastity? Do you make these threads in the attempt to reproduce?
>>
It is a lot harder.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.