[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Improvement Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170801-225215.jpg (617KB, 1075x1755px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170801-225215.jpg
617KB, 1075x1755px
Tinder Improvement Thread
>>
File: IMG_4150.png (667KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4150.png
667KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>25519993
if you are straight then this is fine
you will attract a couple basic bitches and not much more, nothing higher than a 6

not trying to be rude but women never fuck down

if it isnt working then try another aesthetic
I personally fucking hate filters and the people that use them, pics with no filter will make you look a lot more authentic and different from basic bros
those pics look like they are directed at 22 yo art students that believe in auras and that stones have energy, you could aim for something else
>>
>>25521126
your first pic is weird
I still cant tell what you look like from those 3 pictures

take enough front facing pics until you get one in wich you look good, take as long as you need
one good pic will make people think you always look good and even more if its of your face

also you need more photos, preferably taken by someone else so you look like you have friends

id say get rid of the description, it makes you look like a loser
you only said 2 things, you play guitar and you smoke weed
keep it modest, you could let people know you are a real musician with your pictures and it will look more authentic than straight out telling them 4 times in one paragraph lol

if you want people to know that you like weed, thats the worst way to do it
>>
All that matters is being white and goodlooking. You are neither. Therefore you will get no matches. Seriously. I look way better than you and I only got 6 matches who never replied. Your bio is meaningless too btw. I used a male model and all I put was that I liked hiking. Guess what? None of the girls I matched with seemed to give a rats ass about hiking. Lmao.
>>
>>25521126
You won't make it either.
>>
>>25522182
>>25522184
you can tell someone is an autist by their face or the way they write tho
that mightve been your issue
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.