[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your worst

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4133.jpg (1023KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4133.jpg
1023KB, 3264x2448px
Give me your worst
>>
File: 1501350382910.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1501350382910.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm an autist
>>
Show d
>>
>>25510365
>>25510377
Just stop man
>>
Skinny fat fuckboy with trash tattoos...sums you up desu
>>
>>25510365
Shouldn't you be posting in /lgbt/
>>
>>25510365
I would definitely fuck you
>>
>>25511658
>goes to any gym; sees anybody like OP; starts goin off about fags
Youre a fag
>>25510693
He put his face
>>25511668
This
>>
you're so hot
>>
>Where's my hug at type of guy

I've never seen a more punchable face desu.
>>
>>25512258
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQheGSLYI8
>>
>>25512264
I kinda forgot this was a give me your worst thread but who cares. Do better burns I guess. But dont. Cuz theyll automatically be shite
>>
OP here, if you're gonna roast me, for god's sake, stop using desu. Just makes you sound like a fat fuck wearing a fedora
>>
im not gay but id put clothes on you just to take them off you after playing a game of knob tag or knob and go seek with my knob and your knob of course
>>
>>25513091
Gee, thanks
>>
>>25510365
How am I supposed to give you the worst when that's exactly what you gave us?...
>>
>>25513280
You can do better than that
>>
>>25510365
Yu got snap?
>>
you just want insults cuz you're bored? well jokes on you cuz you're reasonably attractive
>>
>>25510365
That one bit of hair out of place really bothers me.
>>
>>25513471
Yes I do, no I won't give it out
>>25513885
Shit, that escaped me
>>
>>25513475
Look, I'm already overconfident, I need some criticism to bring me down to earth
>>
File: IMG_4140.jpg (144KB, 775x987px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4140.jpg
144KB, 775x987px
This is my back, pick on this
>>
>>25514295
Here's the thing. You're fit and attractive. Kudos you have both good genetics and you obviously spend time being physically active.

What I'm more concerned about is your personality. Now you may be a very nice person who is just bored and decided to post this to see what would happen. However you have said yourself that you're overconfident, which leads me to wonder if you're the type of person I would like to spend time with. As you get older your looks are going to fade, but your personality, good or bad, will shine through.

My advice is to focus on developing your personality the way you have your appearance.
>>
>>25510365

what's with the 90 degree angle?
>>
Why the fuck do you look like a team 10 reject.
>>
If you really wanted to get roasted you would go to /soc/ and post ur twink ass there. They'll tear apart your fake "overconfidence" there.
Also, take pictures from a normal angle so it doesn't alter your frame.
>>
>>25515764
This is /soc/ you fucking retard
>>
>>25514269
> Overconfident
lmao, did you accomplish anything in your life?
You are somewhat /fit/ but that's thanks to yiur age, the skinnyfat will turn into flaccid flesh with the years and excess. The excess you will commit because you have zero personality that would allow yourself to impose yourself, instead you will be that lumpfag that drink in excess when being told to, all that for recognition you crave because little ego, but you won't have because there in nithing worthy of respect in you
>>
>>25516197
Yeah, I'm actually quite smart too. I'm in my third year of computer engineering and already work in the industry part time, while earning as much as my parents. Been livin alone for 2 years, got a gf and lots of friends, but i feel you are right and something is def missing, I just don't know what
>>
>>25516209
Yeah smth is missing, the core, you have the shell but now you need smth inside of it. You need to do smth not for recognition from others but for yourself, smth that would define this self as smth else than an empty shell.

And even the shell:
> 3rd y of c.e.
> has a gf
> has his own place
> can financially support himself
> has friends
Even all these considered together with your age you can not be considered better than top 30%
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.