[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loner thread? This thread is for social outcasts, loners, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 60

File: I'm an ugly 3 10 beta.png (83KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
I'm an ugly 3 10 beta.png
83KB, 696x931px
Loner thread?
This thread is for social outcasts, loners, and losers to find friends and people to talk with.
>A/S/L
>why are you a loner
>What are your hobbies. This isn't a resume be honest
>what other boards do you visit
>what TV shows/vidya/music/ect have you been focusing on lately
>what are you looking for?
>anything else you'd like to say
>contact info
Last Loner thread is kill. No link, boys.
>>
File: 1501197728062.png (321KB, 1159x874px) Image search: [Google]
1501197728062.png
321KB, 1159x874px
>>25505075
Nothing I despise more than special snowflakes who act like your pic related OP.
>>
File: 2.png (3MB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
3MB, 1932x2576px
>18/M/SF
>dropped outta hs to do my own shit, ended up being a lazy fuck
>i'm an extremely talented musician and a p good graphic designer and writer, i also like biking, hiking and swimming but not camping, fuck that noise
>only this one bc 4chan is cancer including here
>(always sunny, rick and morty, the eric andre show) holy trinity of comedic television right there
>oh god all i want is some sort of sexual connection with a girl
>kik : saltmydish only girls pls
>pic is me, i'm 18 6'1" and 180lbs
>>
File: Pepe Sad USA.png (12KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Sad USA.png
12KB, 212x238px
>A/S/L
18/M/NJ
>why are you a loner
I've never been motivated or interested to do anything meaningful in my life. I'm socially awkward around my friends, quite around my family, and I have no idea how to start conversations or what to do in the lull of it. The only things that make me feel alive are eating, making people laugh, and when I'm enthraled with a new vidya. Also general loser shit.
I'm majorly into Movies, Vidya, Music, and Memes
Minorly into Hiking, Fishing, Cyoas, Politics, TV, Anime, and ASMR
/r9k/, /b/, /d/, /vg/, /soc/, /co/, I also visit /ck/ and /tg/ but I'm shit at both.
Watching Friends for the first time right now. I'm only season 5 and it's really good. I've also been playing Wow, Oblivion, Sims 3, and Gmod. Listening to a lot of Sufjan Stevens, Crywank, and Elvis.
People to stay up late at night playing vidya and watching youtube videos. Fine with me sending memes to them throughout the day. Willing to take part in a small, therapeutic discord channel in which I try to recreate my time in group therapy. So depressed and lonely anons would be prefered
I'll be asking you to fill out a small checklist everyday to see how you're doing if you're joining the therapy thing.
>contact info
Discord group is https://discord.gg/B3539s
Actual Discord is:narrator667#9142
Steam: Narrator, with pic related
>>
File: shu 791 fsgsfgdfg.jpg (1MB, 2986x3046px) Image search: [Google]
shu 791 fsgsfgdfg.jpg
1MB, 2986x3046px
All I want is a few genuine friends.

>Hobbies
I compose a lot of music.
Write existential science fiction.

>Looking for
People to discuss actual interesting concepts and to relate to about loner things like alienation, depression, and being an introvert.

>Not looking for
ERP, online-gf, etc bullshit that goes nowhere.
If all you do is play vidya, watch anime, and shitpost.
You just want to feel sorry for yourself instead of bettering yourself.
>>
File: prizrak.jpg (103KB, 900x488px) Image search: [Google]
prizrak.jpg
103KB, 900x488px
>>25505219
[email protected]
shoe-chan #7991

prefer gmail
>>
>>25505075
>A/S/L
27/m/usa
>why are you a loner
i'm old af and there's no place to meet new people in the fuckass middle of nowhere place i live
i like reading and writing and traveling and sleeping
/trv/, /tg/, /sp/, /his/, /lit/
idk i just drink a fucking lot and listen to the birthday massacre
Interesting people. Tell me your life story and shit.
I killed a baby today. Doesn't matter much to me as long as it's dead.
>contact info
>>
>>25505097
this.
Please don't put yourself down like this in front of other people. It makes you sound like you're fishing for complements.
>>
Ummm ok?
>>
>>25505075
>>A/S/L
35/M/Fl
>>why are you a loner
I find it harder and harder to befriend anyone. I have a lot of friends. They reach out. I avoid them more and more.
>>What are your hobbies. This isn't a resume be honest
I read a lot. I go to concerts. I enjoy kayaks and croquet. I can spend a long time at a brunch place with bottomless mimosas.
>>what other boards do you visit
>>>//tg/
>>>/out/
That's pretty much it. I sometimes go to pol if I'm bored and wanna be angry on the internet.
>>what TV shows/vidya/music/ect have you been focusing on lately
I like to watch stuff explode on my television. That's pretty cool. And I obsessively collect music videos. Here's one that a friend of mine is in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0AX81gv5aM
>>what are you looking for?
My cat. Holy shit. Momo is staring at me. But where the fuck is Bunny? He is hiding somewhere, and I can't find him. Also humans. I wanna talk to people who make me feel good about myself, just like everyone else.
>>anything else you'd like to say
I'm pretty sure that spiders are from a planet that isn't Earth, and that they're trying to kill us.
>>contact info
I'm on an image board. Talk to me here or... you know... do something else.
>>
File: 20170728_192918.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_192918.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>25505075
>US
>Not attractive, socially awkward, 5'10
>Politics, video games, shit posting, shooting stuff.
>/pol/, /k/, /out/
>I've been playing alot of DayZ and Arma 3
>Happiness
>Please kill me
>steamurl: SlavicAutism
>>
>"loners" posting their pics and height
>>
>>25507842
was your foreskin removed perchance?
>>
>>25507862
I honestly laughed so hard at this original joke.
ECKS dee upboated
>>25507856
>Make uggo thread
>Gets flooded with 8/10's fishing for compliments
>>
>>25507868
wasn't joking--but was it snipped?
>>
>asl
19 f us
>why r u a loner
im weird and also zoloft messed up my emotions so i stop liking people and hate them for no reason randomly
>hobbies
i play a few instruments and draw if i get the inspo. i run a mile at 8:30 every morning
>boards
i like this one and /fa/ and /x/
>tv/vidya/music
i watch a few shows but never finish bc i get distracted. dont play vidya but i could get into it. i like alt rock (foster the people new album!!)
>looking for
funny people who i wont end up hating for no reason but also not tryhard ppl bc im a female, u can argue w me
>contact
would rather not get 900 requests so if u could reply w urs or ur post
>>
>A/S/L
18/M/Germany
>why are you a loner
I criticize everybody when talking to them and therefore always find reasons to not talk to hem, also I almost only get to know junkies and feel uncomfortable with a mjaority of them
Also when I was in school a lot of people saw me as that weird stoner that they only chill with to get weed
Passing time by watching countless videos on youtube and playing Mount and Blade, Stalker or Touhou, Medieval Reenactment and martial arts, smoking weed and singing along to songs i play over my PC
I balrely do /soc/, I do /r9k/ /vg/ and sometimes /fa/
no tv, Stalker, edgy and german rap and Post Malone, even tho I listen to a shitton of music
Dudes to chill and maybe vc with that have no problems with me sending lots of pics or watching vids with me
If I dont know you long enough there is a chance I might not hit u up if u didnt in some days

Also I especially like
>>25505205
>>25505688
>>25505219

>contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ikasig/
Discord Ikasig#4355
>>
>>20/M/UK
>>because i don't talk to anyone.
>>i do a lot of writing and drawing. i go for walks, mainly when it's raining. i like the rain, and i like to think out loud a lot. i also like some philosophy.
>>i don't visit many. i guess this and /x/
>>i like a variety of shows and movies. lesser known anime like 'welcome to the NHK' is my favourite show ever. i listen to a lot of 60s bands like the beach boys, the beatles and the left banke.
>>sounds cheesy, but... meaning, i guess.
>>not really
>>discord: Mint#8095
>>
>A/S/L
19 m us
>why are you a loner
the life I chose
Working out
Video Game
Making Video Games
/fit/
Bojack Horseman
More life
Peace among worlds
>contact info
Twitter - @billgates
>>
File: 1500959685937.jpg (83KB, 640x597px) Image search: [Google]
1500959685937.jpg
83KB, 640x597px
18/m/PA
>why are you a loner
I'm bad at maintaining relationships in meatspace. I keep up semi-regular contact with old friends and go out with them like once a month but i'm usually just along for the ride.
I play vidya, watch anime and shitpost. I also like to shit on movies and i've started reading a lot of SF novels. i'm in the middle of Stranger in a Strange Land
/a/, /v/, /tg/, /qst/
I've decided to finally watch Twin Peaks. I play a lot of PUBG and RS2. I've started listening to a lot of pop rock, but I love stuff from all kinds of genres.
Someone to talk about anime/film/books/etc with so i can have some encouragement to get through my backlogs. It'd be cool if you wanted to expose me to some new music too.

I'll listen to your self pity if you'll listen to mine.

I am so dull and so very, very alone
>contact info
[email protected]
https://t.me/assmaster4000
http://steamcommunity.com/id/urethral/
>>
File: 1500980409913.jpg (2MB, 1711x2534px) Image search: [Google]
1500980409913.jpg
2MB, 1711x2534px
>A/S/L
24/M/Sweden (but Scottish)
>why are you a loner
Anxiety ridden, agoraphobic depressive. No friends back in Scotland and absolutely none to speak of after having moved to Sweden. Way too shy to try and make any as well.
I don't have the drive for much of anything honestly, I kinda can't be fucked with shit yet at the same time I'm dying for something to keep me busy. So yeah, that.
/gif/ from time to time when I'm bored...
Just people to talk to whenever, y'know? I've got a lot of free time on my hands currently, which kinda sucks, so I'm usually quite bored.
I'm a complete open book I suppose, willing to talk about absolutely anything.
>contact info
Kik - mister.meeseeks
Discord - snowman#0173
>>
>>25505688
>27

Your late 20s is a distressing place to be if you haven't found any sort of path.

>a/s/l
27/m/uk

>why are you a loner
Complex question so I'll answer why I'm currently alone, in your late 20s social circles have already been formed and I'm an uncool fuck in a cool area, plus geekdom is now firmly in the terrain of normies so I'm uncool in my own niche

>hobbies
reading, vidya and telly

>boards
adv, lit, wsg, bant

>focus of late
Nothing really

>what are you looking for
Not sure, not idiots at least.

>what else would you like to say?
There has to be somebody on my wavelength.
>>
21 m us
>why are you a loner
i used to drink a lot to drown my depression and self hate
>what are your hobbies.
drawing , exercising, listening to music, and talking
>what other boards to you visit
b vp an wg
>what TV shows/vidya/music/ect have you been focused on lately
a lot of anime that i never finished/future funk, electronic/ and drawing people
>what are you looking for
i don't know
>anything else
im pretty annoying
>contact
[email protected]
>>
>A/S/L
28/M/NM
>why are you a loner
Work mostly, but I also don't like talking. not shy, just a man of few words.
Art, fitness, games but im not feeling the same about them these days
/fit/
/soc/
Game of thrones,sailor moon, gintama, Persona 5, Overwatch, rap music atm, but trap, classic rock too.
Someone who wants to message and talk, play games with or watch stupid shit with. i don't mind serious conversations either. i'm empathetic to most things.
not looking for sexual stuff. just people who want friendly banter and fun.
>contact info
Ornstein#7862
>>
>>25507968
Hey, hmu on Kik marcus1359
>>
File: 1onlyforthemoment.png (2MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
1onlyforthemoment.png
2MB, 3828x4587px
>>25505075
>A/S/L
28/m/Russia
>why are you a loner
It so happened that there are no friends.
>Sexual Orientation
norm
>Text/Mic/
text/mic/
>Music
Electronic music, ambient, soundtracks from movies and games.
>Books
A. Rybakov, D. Haarms, S. King, Lewis Carroll, F. Nietzsche, J.P. Sartre, A. Schopenhauer, E. Kant, Carlos Castaneda.
> Shows/Movies
Richard Linklater, the brothers of Koen, E. Yufit, P. Buslov, S. Kubrick, A. Tarkovsky, Lars Von Trier. Griffins.
>Vidya
Heroes 3/5, half-life 1/2, plants vs zombie, men of war with GSM field mod only, the sims 3, simcity 4 rh, warcraft 3 tft tower defense and custom maps, starcraft bw.
red alert 2 yuri`s revendge, mafia 1/2.
> What languages do you speak?
Russia, english (midlle-English)
> What are you looking for?
I'm looking for an English-speaking interlocutor or a companion who studies Russian. In order to teach each other their languages. The voice, the text. Themes are any, the goal is to help you learn Russian, and me to learn English.
My interests - Cognition of the world, the universe, itself and everything in that spirit. Music / cinema / books / painting / oratory / rhetoric. Well, the study of the languages of the world, of course. German and French philosophy, history, dreams, inventions, poetry, mma, boxing and so on, writing various texts.
I also study German slowly.
I like to quote films, books, poems, phrases from games, different texts. I have acting skills. It will be cool if you like to do the same.
Well, of course, I will be happy to find an Internet friend on a regular basis for regular communication and leisure.
I still have problems with pronunciation of English words and sounds, so I hope that you will help me in this component and will treat with understanding.
> What are you NOT looking for?
Schizophrenics, Russophobes, racists, Rude and annoying morons.
> Contact
villeblaskovich - nickname in skype, On the avatar dora the explorer. Or in the Russian name is nickname - Aлecaндpo Лиp.
>>
File: IMG_0527.jpg (48KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
48KB, 500x602px
>A/S/L
26/M/USA
>why are you a loner
I think I'm toxic, and I don't get close to people because I'm afraid we'll destroy eachother. It's happened before. I'm diagnosed also bipolar with depression, but I'm high functioning and don't take meds.
Skateboarding, Fortune telling (mainly tarot), Bass guitar, Writing, Collecting figmas, Building gunplas, Vidya, and destroying everything I touch.
/v/, /m/, and various others less frequently.
>what TV shows/vidya/music/ect have you been focusing on lately?
Only thing I'm really following is My Hero Academia's manga while waiting for Berserk to come back. I like lots of emo and hardcore music, some 90s hip hop, too.
Nothing in particular, honestly. Someone to bullshit with would be nice. I like cute girls. I like being liked. I'm not interested in a relationship, though; they aren't for me.
Pic related.
My reaction image folder has thousands of pictures in it. If I seem like a dick, it's just because I feel awkward. I like to think I'm a handsome dude, but my personality is what usually makes me unapproachable or unlikable. I feel alone in groups of friends. It isn't their fault, sometimes it helps. Deep down, I just feel like I'm trapped in this invisible box that doesn't allow people to reach me. I feel like an alien. I'm not complaining; I'd just enjoy meeting likeminded people.
>contact info
steam: /id/his_purple_majesty
>>
>A/S/L
18/M/ARG
>why are you a loner
Mostly childhood traumas that make me deteriorate any relationship with behaivor around close people. I want to try something out of my local circle since it seems to be quite different. I have a job and I'm currently studying but let's say I'm losing hope in things.
Playing guitar/bass/drums or using a DAW. I tend to spend a lot of time updating various social sites but most of my time I'm out enjoying ... but alone. Also, I love cycling even if my country does not admit to import expensive pieces.
/mu/, /vg/, /po/
>shows
generally adult swim content
>vidya
Quite a lot, maybe i don't use my time a lot with them but Nintendo is my preference.
>music
Jamiroquai, Mystery Skulls and a lot of other Jazz/Funk stuff. I am open with that, I don't really mind learning new things. Also, I play various instruments so I indeed admire to jam.
Some people to chill, in general I get along well with older people but that's not really important. I just want to share time, you choose how since I am quite open.
>contact info
kik: nonasumy
>>
21/m/us

>friends got successful, moved away, or have very little time due to full-time jobs/classes and I don't get out enough to make new friends.
>I like to draw a lot, hike, walk my puppers, play video games, love dnd and other similar stuff, really excited for star finder later next month.
>mostly /v/, /g/, /ck/, sometimes /soc/, obviously
>Aside from the popular stuff like GoT I've been watching Stargate recently and it's good. Just got Prey, it's pretty.
>People to talk to, other introverts, people to pass time with.
KiK: Buzbyblue
>>
I hold such high standards for others and myself, but it's not like those standards are far from reality. There are people that exist that are exactly how I want to be, but no matter what I do...I can't be that kind of person. Something about like how I was created differently. Is that lazy of me? To just blame the past for creating how I am now? But I mean, that's created who I am. My decisions have formed me into something that just isn't as good as I want. I'm not overly unsatisfied with my looks or anything material. I'm unsatisfied with my personality, how I respond to things, my confidence. It's annoying!!!! The whole 'ignorance is bliss' thing. Dumb, worthless people don't realize they're dumb and worthless!!! Being at the level of jusssssst self aware enough to know I'm not good enough.

You know what, sometimes I'm happy with my personality though. Do I just want to please others? Is it only situations where I'm not fitting a mold that I wish my nature was different?

I'll be 25 soon. I feel the pressure of mortality. I get drunk and visit this place maybe twice a year. It used to comfort me. The idea of so many people, isoldated enough to seek company from such a shitty place. The people aren't shitty but there's not a lot of longevity.

I guess it's that 1 hour of connecting with someone. Connecting probably because you don't fully know them yet. Can't like see the full picture. I've connected with people and it feels nice. But nothing lasts.

Man tho, I'm out of alcohol and too drunk to go get more. It's a shit feeling. Just need a cuddle, I gues.s
>>
>>25508583
fuck off normie
>>
>>25508231
skype?
>>
File: 756350.jpg (940KB, 1463x2048px) Image search: [Google]
756350.jpg
940KB, 1463x2048px
>A/S/L
26/M/CO
>Why are you a loner?
Mostly because I'm out there hustling hard trying to make it. I prefer the company of animals and the silence. I keep people at a distance. Anytime I don't its historically been a mistake in an overwhelming majority of trials. I have disorders and problems I don't burden others with.
>What are your hobbies?
Programming which I should be doing now. Rock climbing, meditation, yoga, building electronics, and inventing things.
/adv/ /g/ /diy/
>shows
myanimelist is sadhanime, eagerly awaiting the next game of thrones, mr robot, mostly into mecha/cyberpunk anime
>vidya
I have opted out lately in favor of pursuing real goals instead. I also got a little disturbed by some of the FPS kill streak rampages Id go on after getting off a long day at work.
>music
my soundcloud is lit rn /mn8sound
a way off this rock
>contact info
kik: robotwaifu
>>
>>25508632
Thanks (y)
>>
>A/S/L
18/M/Colorado
>why are you a loner
I'm socially inept
Watching anime, building models, and taking naps.
Mostly /a/
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
A female near me that would be down to hang out. I don't care if you want a hookup or a friend, I'm just a lonely virgin who wants some female attention.
I have depression so if I'm too much of a downer let me know I tend to bring the mood down.
>contact info
Kik:zackquinn1998
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 600x800px
good evening!

>A/S/L
~30, usa

>why are you a loner
"If truth is what you seek, then the examined life will only take you on a long ride to the limits of solitude and leave you by the side of the road with your truth and nothing else."

truthfully i'm just a busy and strange person.

leisurely reading, being in nature, drinking a lot of coffee, and generally being in good spirits.

my tastes are fairly expansive with a bias toward relaxing, dark, and atmospheric things. i read lots of beaumont, borges, gaddis, machen, nabokov, pynchon, and tanizaki. see pic related for music.

>what TV shows/vidya/music/etc have you been focusing on lately
playing edo-period vns and reading heimskringla untranslated.

interesting conversations and new things to learn. recommendations welcome!

i'd also like more scandinavian acquaintances and friends.

>what are you NOT looking for?
people significantly younger than me, clingy or sensitive types, memes

take it easy

>contact info
leave an email?
>>
>S/L
f/germany atm
>why are you a loner
i don't talk to people so I don't have more than one friend, and I don't even like her too much. like i simply don't like people much, at all, so im just quiet around them.
outdoorsy stuff, tourism, sport, eating, learning languages even though i don't have the commitment to learn anything more than decent german
i lurk /his/ and /trv/ and always get linked to /b/ when my kik gets posted there
ww2 movies from the axis point of view and german rap. initially i liked it to help me learn the language but now i just love the genre lol
someone to talk to me and a fun person ig
no dicks please
>contact info
my discord is queentasha, #9547
>>
>A/S/L
18/M/Canada,SK
>why are you a loner
I'm not very shy or anxious when I meet new people, its just that I have trouble clicking with them, you know?
I play vidya, try practice music/drawing, (some) anime, and listen to music.
/b/, /soc/, /v/, and /pol/
I listen to lo-fi and other genres but i don't want to get into that, play OW, BF1, and PUBG, and I don't watch much t.v. but i have been watching boku no hero academia for a bit.
Just someone you thinks I' worth the time to get to know better
there's a chance that if you contact me i might just ignore you not that i don't like you but because I'm just not in the mood
>contact info
kik:bolognaboi
sc:itsyaboicalcium
>>
File: IMG_20170726_090422.jpg (18KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170726_090422.jpg
18KB, 480x342px
>A/S/L
27/m/freedom land
>why are you a loner
I'm cynical, negative and don't get along with most people. I am real irritable and most people get on my nerves eventually. I work alone and spend most of my free time alone
I'm like every other boring dude in this thread so I like gaming and anime. I'm also into weight lifting, boxing and sleeping
I go on /a/ sometimes but I lurk mostly
Not watching much of anything. I'm playing wow sometimes but mostly I hang around online doing nothing lately
Not sure. I'm at an exceedingly negative point in my life. I see it going nowhere and there's no one else in it anymore
I'm a pretty garbage human. I have a slight drug problem but nothing too hard. I'm probably more friendly than I seem
>contact info
Kik is dogswithguns but I doubt I'll hear from anyone haha. No fucking weirdos
>>
>>25507968
My kik is sentry411. Message me sometime it would be fun to talk. I'm 22 m btw
>>
>>if anything is wrong/feels wrong, look at what most basic/barebones things you are missing in life.

now you can solve any problem you ever had
>>
>>25505075
>A/S/L
19 M Lisbon for the summer
>why are you a loner
Too intelligent to be believable. Never really felt akin to anyone
>Interests
Basically anything, mainly fighting& martial arts, music, stories(any way of telling), vidya, getting better (massinq) and dreams
>recent interests
French rap, intial D, faust's Goethe, wuxia
> other boards
Lurking on about all NSFW boards, but started posting here
>What you're looking for
Interesting people. Ones that have a particular point of view, ambitious dream, or just anyone that needs help. The third category won't help me though, but i'll still be glad to do it
>What you're not looking for
People who don't want to answer the question: in what am I wrong
>Trivia:
I'm the closest thing I know to a BG Human, and IDGAF 'bout sexy stuff, but it's not what I come for. I can be overwhelming 'cause I wanna talk 'tillI'm not able to think
And won't go to people I think. Contact me anyways, I'm nice ^^
MBTI ENTJ-A
>Contact Info
Martialink #3104

>Pic related: The one of three things that made me think life was worth it, and the man I'm the most jealous of
>>
>>25510422
This is the pic related, that I forgot ^^
>>
>>25510422
>Too intelligent to be believable
>Faust's Goethe
noice
>>
>>25508583
I challenge you to see my whole picture
I promise you something,though, if you want it enough, you'll change, but shit hurts
Any contact? Skype, discord, mail?
>>
>>25509033
>heimskringla

So another strange one? We might relate. Never read any of your aforementioned book, but I read A LOT. Actually reading Faust.

My mail contains personal info, do you have discord/skype?
>>
>>25507968
40 male
discord: Anonymous#9517
>>
File: 1483360326619.jpg (136KB, 600x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1483360326619.jpg
136KB, 600x1116px
>A/S/L
26 / Male / Ottawa Orleans, Canada
>why are you a loner
Dull, Ugly, Anxiety, Nervous, Difficult time handling change
Vidya.
/v/,/vg/,/r9k/,/pol/,/his/,/g/,/tv/,/ck/
Game of Thrones, Overwatch, ?,
Someone to practice social skills with, someone to see movies / restaurants with (if near by), love (if female).
I am so alone.
>contact info
kik: carrotsandcelery
>>
>20/F/UK
>Why are you a loner?
I'm only really a loner outside of university, but sometimes I feel that lonerism is just part of my personality. I haven't met anyone on my wavelength yet.

>Hobbies
Reading literature, philosophy, physics textbooks, maths textbooks, writing fiction and poetry, music (listening and playing), drawing/painting, cycling, occasionally going nuts to techno. Basically just learning, Most things are interesting.

>Boards
/lit/, /sci/. I try and avoid the chan nowadays. Never gets me anywhere.

>current TV/vidya/music/etc
I don't really watch TV, but I love Snuff Box and Jam at the minute.
Music-wise, I couldn't really say. I'm looking to discover more modern classical at the minute, as I've spent a long time in more genre-oriented stuff.
Fiction-wise, I recently discovered Beckett. I have every interest in reading more of his work.
Philosophy-wise, I've been broadly interested in the metaphysics of causation and the philosophy of physics/ QM, as well as the philosophy of perception and how this links to the former concepts. I'm very much a beginner in this field though.
Otherwise, I've started learning real analysis and going through some physics textbooks for next year (going into my 3rd). I'm also interested in neuroscience and biochemistry and computability, though this is all stuff I'm gradually building the foundations for rather than anything I have knowledge in.

>What am I looking for?
Someone who shares some of my interests/ has intense interests.

>Contact
[email protected]

>>25508231
You're either like me or just an arrogant faggot, or both.

>>25508356
We might have something in common, but I don't speak Russian.

>>25508694
What kind of electronics do you build? I've been vaguely interested in circuit design for a while.

>>25509033
Hello.
>>
>>25511685
You seem smart.

My biggest one is hard to simply explain but its a sensor and actuator network that controls every step of the plant growth cycle to automate farming in an optimal manner. Its been an ongoing project for over 2 years now.

I also design offgrid electrical systems for solar, wind, motor, and other power sources. I've into physics myself and have put lots of research into battery technology too.

>Miscellaneous stuff
home automation devices, lightsabers, Nerf Dart mods, sound systems, computer clusters, amplifiers, and few nonlethal weapons.

I started by working in electronics repair.
>>
>>25508377
I relate to your personality but not your interests. I don't think two BPD would be good for each other.
>>
>>25507968
Kik:disconcern
>>
File: 1501141536456.jpg (43KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501141536456.jpg
43KB, 1000x750px
>pic related

>A/S/L

>>26/M/PR

>why are you a loner

I chase everyone away or I make sure that people get off my life. I tend to make excuses to never go out and people get tired of that too.

Play videogames, starting to make a small twitch chanel too.

Usually/r

Tv- Blue Bloods, vidya- PUBG & R6

Some people I can chat over the internet, I love meeting people what I don't like is meeting up in person, weird I know.

Drop on by and let's talk for a while and share stories!

>contact info

https://t.me/Argros
Kik: ArgrosBM
>>
>>25507968
kik:nunland
female, also have emotional problems i think, i hope you don't eventually hate me.
>>
>A/S/L
25/m/aus but currently in dubai
>why are you a loner
I'm not too sure, my personality seems to clash with a lot of people.
Also even though I prefer to be social I just hate most people so much.
Hockey, motorsport, vidya, photography, other stuff
/x/ /wg/
Lately I've been watching rockos modern life, archer, and parks and rec
People to talk shit with that won't lose interest in me after a day

>contact info
Kik: thedeaddontgetolder
>>
24/m/us
I moved to a new city by myself, and haven't wanted to go out and make new friends.
Honestly my only hobbies are reading, playing Vidya and watching movies. I got over the bar scene quick.
I usually go to /x/ , /pol/ , and /lit/.
I've started watching a lot of anime lately. Ore monogatari has become my favorite.
I just want some cool niggas to play games with and chill.
I'm pretty conservative and like To go dark for days at a time.
I don't really want to post contact info ATM.
>>
>A/S/L
43/M/Panther Country (go Seahawks!)

>why are you a loner
Because, generally speaking, people suck. I honestly hate having to make believe I give a fuck about the inane ramblings of my gf's 11yo half the time, and the gf is into the most ridiculous, bullshit idiot tv shows out there. She even admits they're "ratchet" (or however the hell you spell it) but insists on watching them. I've told her many times, anytime I see her watching that shit, if she knows I'm there (which is impossible to miss considering how tiny our apt is) and doesn't turn it off or say anything, I'll take that to mean she doesn't want to spend any time together. Because I'll be damned if I'm subjecting myself to any show with "Housewives" or "Survivor" in the title.

Flight simulator, Silent Hunter IV: Wolves of the Pacific (just loaded RSRD & OM mods yesterday!), Madden, pr0n

Here? /b/. Used to be a regular on the Megadeth forums but that went tits up a year ago. Since fuck facebook/instagram/etc, I'm here.

Re-watching Mr. Robot S1, House of Cards S5 was disappointing, trying to get into Borgia (because fuck GoT, this is actual HISTORY), coworker says I've GOT to see Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny but apathetic. The usual: rock, metal, Pink Floyd, etc.

Money, or a way to acquire some. You don't wanna know... Oh, and some self respect wouldn't hurt, but that probably has a lot to do with the first thing.

Eat healthy, stay in shape & die anyways. Oh, and fuck your needs.

>contact info
Yeah, right. If I wanted your ass to be able to contact me, you'd already be able to. Loner thread, remember? Stay the fuck away.

>> Please. :D
>>
>>25512684
you sound actually pretty seriously awesome
>>
>A/S/L
19/M/Illinois
>why are you a loner
Grindr (and most gay dating apps) is full of 65 year old creepers and mostly bottoms/subs, there are alot of subs around me and i'm not really that dominant, i've been busy managing work and school. I was even approached by someone and I was told they feel unsafe around me because my age.
Computers, Making pizza rolls, sleeping, working on my car, cuddling, writing, making music.
/o/, /k/, /lgbt/ /cuteboys/ /fur/ and 8ch /v/
I've been listening to (Scum Fuck) Flower Boy lately
Someone who isn't subby as hell, someone I can cuddle, someone who's kinky as fuck
>contact info
kik: Disclovac
Discord: Buoybunny in 4k#1964

I don't use skype please stop that
>>
>>25509046
You deleted me. Rip. Hope you find someone more interesting to talk to.
>>
>A/S/L
27/m/san diego, ca

>why are you a loner
i dont like talking to people face-to-face

cooking, playing lots of vidya, watching tv shows/movies/anime, manage my media server (backend and frontend), hang out with my cat

wsg, gif, wg, pol and b on occasion

vidya: diablo 3, pubg
tv: killjoys, dark matter, preacher, got, the expanse, ballers, salvation, masterchef, chopped, most marvel shows, the big bang theory, lethal weapon, mr robot, lucifer, and many more
music: metal, death metal, black metal, symphonic metal, progressive metal, horror metal, trap, hiphop, rap, some techno/house/dub, rock

mostly grills to have a platonic relationship with. play vidya, watch stuff in rabbit room, chat. dudes are okay i guess.

i work a night job and sleep a good portion of the day. i like to stream to twitch on my weekends.

>contact info
discord: roadwarrior#2527
hit me up for other contact methods
>>
>>25508694
Skype?
>>
>A/S/L
25 / M / CA - 909/949

>Why are you a loner?
I find that staying inside and playing video games on a Friday or Saturday night is more entertaining, and personally rewarding, than going to a bar or a party & trying to socialize.

>What are your hobbies? This isn't a resume, be honest.
I enjoy talking, watching, and playing sports & video games. My favorite sports are Baseball and Hockey, and my favorite video game genre is MMO/MMORPG.

>What other boards do you visit?
/adv/, /gif/, /s/, /sp/, /soc/, /x/ mostly.

>What TV shows/Video games/Music/etc. have you been focusing on lately?
I'm normally not the one to follow networked television, but have been meaning to find a show to follow.
Currently playing FFXIV and loving it after maining WoW for years.
Radiohead is my favorite band. I love 90's, Alternative, Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Rock, Jazz, VG, Electronic, Reggae, some Punk.

>What are you looking for?
I'd love to make a new friend - I don't expect much from posting in these threads because I've literally never been contacted as a result of posting in one anyway. Truthfully, I'm hoping to find a like-minded female who's just as lonely as I am & wants a change of pace.
In fact, this is the first time I've visited /soc/ in months, kind of lonely this morning and hoping for the best... hoping to fill this void in my spirit that I cannot explain very well.

>Anything else you'd like to say?
I'm on the spectrum and I've been diagnosed with depression.
I'm somewhat of a hopeless romantic, and (pretty much) a full-time daydreamer. I am straight, but I am not opposed to making a dude friend. In fact, I'd love to connect with a bro who's as heavily into sports as I am-- doesn't have to be a dude though!
Yes, I changed most of the greentext because there were mission question marks, capitalized letters, and it was generally written poorly. I'm not a grammar nazi, I promise.

>Contact info
Discord: Meno#4720
[email protected]
>>
File: 1498786123834.jpg (48KB, 316x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498786123834.jpg
48KB, 316x296px
>18/guy/everywhere
>I have the superpower of being able to magically repel people without even trying
>Vidya and art. No I don't play overwatch sorry
>/v/, /vp/, /vg/, /x/
>I want to make my own game so I've been focusing on that
>Someone who won't mysteriously disappear like everyone fucking else
>If there is any way out there to gain immortality, please tell me. I need multiple lifespans if I wanna make shit work
>zephyr#0392 on Discord
>>
>>25512487
Yeah, when people like us get together we tend to make each other much, much worse.
If you're like me, though, I know what it's like, and I wish you the best, buddy.
>>
>>25508224
Bumping this...
>>
File: 20170717_005059.png (167KB, 316x318px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_005059.png
167KB, 316x318px
>A/S/L
21/trans girl/US
>why are you a loner
I'm a neet and a reclusive autistic burnout with basically no motivation to do anything in life besides make music
I guess I like movies, reading, playing the pokemon games, using social media
/mu/, /x/
I've been all over the place with that stuff
Other autistic queers to talk to and maybe make friends with
nope
>contact info
my kik is AlexErin9 but I think I might have other ways to talk besides that
>>
21/m/CA
I am a loner due mainly due to the fact that I have invested a lot of time expanding my intelligence rather than engaging in the social activities the kids in my current generation do.
I love listening to music and studying anything that is related to supernatural phenomenon.
The other boards I like to visit are /b/, /aco/, /gif/, and /x/.
I don't watch much tv (it's all garbage nowadays imo) but I enjoying playing horizon zero dawn when I can and enjoy all types of music.
I'm looking for anyone who would like to form an email correspondence and talk about life and any/all subjects inbetween
[email protected] is my email
>>
>21/M/Toronto
>Kept moving apartments, places, schools, even countries. Ended up not wanting make friends due to the shitty exprience I've had with that so far. Online friends been more reliable to me anyhow.
>Wanted to finish a SSW program in college, although had to drop out and delay life by a few years thanks to a car crash and financial problems.
>/v/ /b/ /trv/
>Very open minded with that type of stuff, been a PC & Xbox 360 kid for the most until the storm fucked up the PC and I also purchased a PS4 since a few closer friends had it. Music wise anything goes usually if it's not pure shit.
>Talk and enjoy a simple convo is always a fun way to relax with anybody.
>Straight open minded bored guy. Can speak Russian/English.
>KIK : D0Git
>Discord :Oлeг(Alex)#7191
>>
>>25507968
sounds like bpd
>>
>>25511685
>You're either like me or just an arrogant faggot, or both.

I don't think I'm arrogant, it's just where I am you tend to find morons. Like I said most social circles are already formed (or at least seem) by this point.

>>25508677
Don't have one.
>>
File: odyssey.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
odyssey.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>A/S/L
18, female, Baltic

>why are you a loner
I usually think people hate me, so I just back off and stay at home

Drawing, cooking. I'm really into graphic design, but an amateur at that.

/gd/ /adv/ /v/ /g/

GoT new season
Recently I finished playing Witcher, searching for something awesome as well

I'd love to make new friends, doesn't matter where from.

I've been diagnosed with different kinds of depressions for years, feeling a little bit better now.
I block people who ask for pictures just to jack off or send random dick photos.

>contact info
kik: anyaavest
>>
File: 1497736375921.jpg (39KB, 400x578px) Image search: [Google]
1497736375921.jpg
39KB, 400x578px
>A/S/L
19, soon to be 20/ Male/ Midwestern US OF A
>why are you a loner
I failed at making friends past middle school because of 'muh depression' and shyness
Video Games. listening to music, tv/movies/anime reading when i can manage to. All very interesting interests, i know. I also really love fashion/editorials/
/lit/ /fa/ /mu/ /tv/ /fit/
GoT. little witch academia. pub
Someone cool
yea
>contact info
Zarathustra
>>
24/M/UK

>Why are you a loner
My friends have been to and graduated university already, I spent the last year working and studying to try and get into university, really didn't leave me much time to socialise, none in fact. All the friends I made in college also live really far out and I'm still learning to drive but I do own a car at least. I'm about to start a medical science degree come September so I achieved what I wanted I guess

>what are your hobbies
I enjoy interacting with people, I crave it but I'm also afraid of it these days I think, I'm not sure where this anxiety has come from. Doing outdoor stuff is my favourite, cycling, hiking, climbing mountains and stuff. I like science so electronics, physics and biochem stuff I love deluging into where possible, I also have normie hobbies like playing on the PC etc

>vidya/TV/etc
I watch YouTube mostly relating to said hobbies but I just finished watching stranger things yesterday and I can wait for the next series, I sold by graphics card a little while back so I've been stuck playing old school games like dues Ex lately

>what am I looking for
A connection that feels worth having, existentialism kinda erodes most things

>contact
[email protected]
>>
>>25508134
I have seen you in a discord chat before, I remeber you as pretty cool as a person desu. I'd hit you up again but I probably made a bad impression, so just gonna encourage others to talk to you instead.

>>25512684
You sure I can't be friends with you?
>>
File: 43068073_p0.jpg (94KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
43068073_p0.jpg
94KB, 600x649px
>A/S/L
20/F/EU
>why are you a loner
I have a few online friends but we don't talk super often and I feel like we haven't had much to talk about so ye
>What are your hobbies
Learning to draw, playing ffxiv and phone/n3ds games, netflix
I mainly like watching thriller, horror, and sci-fi stuff. I listen to many different music genre
Non-normie friends my age
I don't feel confident enough yet to show off my drawings. also not interested in perverts
>contact info
Goyangi#2208
>>
File: 1498055513177-v.jpg (137KB, 960x688px) Image search: [Google]
1498055513177-v.jpg
137KB, 960x688px
Have had some decent luck with folks here so I'll see if I can't make another friend or two.

>A/S/L
26/M/TN
>why are you a loner
I have a hard time connecting with people. I haven't had a close friend since high school.
>What are your hobbies.
I have a son and he takes up a lot of my time. Otherwise: Movies. Slowly getting back into anime after a good six year break. I like vidya but fried my PC in March so been playing a lot of PS3. Also enjoy weird porn.
/v/, /co/, /tv/ (honestly most cancerous board here), /b/, /d/, /gif/
Been watching JoJo, Fist of the North Star and Girls und Panzers. Been playing Ninja Gaiden, Legend of Dragoon and Oblivion on PS3. Music, Coal Chamber, Starkill and Faith No More lately.
Friends. Connection. Someone to complain about shit with and talk common interests with.
Like I said, I have a kid so the times I'm on are very random. Don't add me if that's a dealbreaker. Don't add me, say one or two things and then never speak again. If I'm boring or not what you're looking for, have the balls to tell me. Looking at you, bitterdisc/Nicole.
>contact info
PapaShu #3446
>>
>>25516493
Dumb autist
>>
>>25505102
Do you have any recordings of your music?
>>
>>25516924
Please don't insult my girlfriend.
>>
>>25505075
>>A/S/L
Old, male, UK
>>why are you a loner
I don't like people that much. 20/80 on an "empathy" questionnaire, for example
Fishing, shooting, walking, reading, light DIY (esp mechanical tasks), cooking
/k/; /b/; /s/ (occasionally); /hc/ (occasionally)
>>contact info
>>
>>25517148 (cont), pressed return - doh!
>>>what TV shows/vidya/music/ect have you been focusing on lately
Not focussing. Watching The Returned
>>>what are you looking for?
Not much. What you got?
>>>anything else you'd like to say
Not really. I'm tall. Oh, did I mention old? Also, used to be a member of Mensa, but those guys were too weird for me, so I quit.
>>>contact info
You're joking, right?
>>
>A/S/L
19 F SW USA

>why are you a loner
Because I'm awkward, and super shy. I don't ever go out of my way to initiate conversation so welp. Also not very attractive so no self esteem doesn't help. I met absolutely no one New my first year of college so ya know I feel like a real loser :^) I wish I could be like everyone else and have no problem talking to new people but it's hard. Makes me sad knowing that I'm fucking stupid lol.

I don't really have any hobbies besides vidyas. Unless you count lying around moping. Any hobbies I've had I've slowly lost interest of given up on.

/b/, /v/ and sometimes /x/

TV: Supernatural (my fav)
Vidya: Persona 5 since it came out
Music: nothing in particular I guess but I like pop punk, pop and hip hop

Friends I guess. Sometime to play games with.

>contact info
cauterize#2202
>>
>A/S/L
19 F SW USA

>why are you a loner
Because I'm awkward, and super shy. I don't ever go out of my way to initiate conversation so welp. Also not very attractive so no self esteem doesn't help. I met absolutely no one New my first year of college so ya know I feel like a real loser :^) I wish I could be like everyone else and have no problem talking to new people but it's hard. Makes me sad knowing that I'm fucking stupid lol.

I don't really have any hobbies besides vidyas. Unless you count lying around moping. Any hobbies I've had I've slowly lost interest of given up on.

/b/, /v/ and sometimes /x/

TV: Supernatural (my fav)
Vidya: Persona 5 since it came out
Music: nothing in particular I guess but I like pop punk, pop and hip hop

Friends I guess. Sometime to play games with.

>contact info
cauterize#2202
>>
>>25505075

>A/S/L
25/M/Midwest

>why are you a loner
Moved to Ohio a few years back for school. Lived in LA before that, and the people here are different... I miss the diversity I had when living in LA. Don't get me wrong, everyone here is super nice, but I have yet to connect with anyone on a deep level (i think its the sheltered culture), so I feel extremely alone. Still talk to 2 of my best friends, but haven't seen them irl for at least 3 years...

I enjoy hiking a ton, which, thankfully, there are some places (nothing like the SW though), and ive been trying to stop playing league so much, but when i feel lonely, I always turn to it XD

/b/ /fit/

TV: GOT obviously, just finished stranger things on netflix
vidya: LoL, overwatch, fire emblem, pokemon (havent brought myself to getting sun or moon yet)

Friends i guess and maybe someone to play with

>contact info
KIK: Purzu
Purzian#8121
>>
>A/S/L
26/M/Finland
>why are you a loner
Schizotypal autist with agoraphobic tendencies and possibly a bunch of other issues.
Music, movies, writing & reading, comics, pen-and-paper RPG's, occult stuff.
/co/, /tg/
Tokusatsu (Shinkenger, KR Black); music from jazz to synth pop; Tera for vidya.
People to talk to. That's... it. I prefer actual conversations, but hey, anything goes right now.
I'm drinking. Drink with me.
>contact info
>>
This looks pretty interesting.
I'm actually not a loner at all, but this threat got me thinking sooo... If anyone wants to talk, email me - [email protected]
I'm interesting sometimes
>>
Oh yes this thread is such a good idea
i'd be surprised if anybody here was talking to someone that they added longer than 3 days ago
>>
File: the man who sold the world.gif (679KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
the man who sold the world.gif
679KB, 320x240px
>A/S/L
25/m/az
>why are you a loner
anxiety, depression and self hate. too afraid to try and make friends because i feel like everybody hates me. everybody i've ever been friends with ends up abandoning me
/mu/
i listen to new music almost every day. my taste is way too eclectic to list here. i play vidya sometimes but i'm not really interested in talking about it
just some meaningful conversation. talking about/sharing music would be great.
>contact info
skype - ghost.bags
kik - ghostbags
>>
File: IMG_20170731_114100 (Large).jpg (360KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_114100 (Large).jpg
360KB, 1080x1920px
>A/S/L
26/M/Col
>why are you a loner
I'm a weird guy, also a bit fat
Music, reading a lot and cooking.
/g/, /b/, this one and /fit/
X-files, BF1/TF2/CS:GO/Numetal, cooking colombian food
a woman to chat or waste time
none
>contact info
sc: if1420
kik: if1420
Pic is me: 5'11 - 200 lbs
>>
>A/S/L
18 male
>why are you a loner
I seriously couldn't tell you, I have a few friends but for the most part I'm alone. My dad died when I was 11 and that fucked me up mentally and I couldn't talk to anyone, the only friends I have are the ones from my childhood. I can't talk to anyone without a friend around cause I get huge social anxiety when I'm without my friends.
I'm also gay and living in a homophobic country so that sucks too I guess, even as a kid I had no idea what to do about my sexuality, It really didn't help.
I don't really feel lonely my friends are always the but I keep too many things bottled up inside that whenever im alone with my thoughts it starts to eat me
Video games, Sculpting with plasticine, Tvshows/movies
/b/ /x/ /v/ /vg/ sometimes /hm/ and /lgbt/
Ben playing a lot of terraria&hearthstone lately and rewatching tv shows like archer,dr who, house md etc
Friends, anyone who just wants to talk
Don't be a butt, lets talk
>contact info
Kik: Godofscarves
>>
File: 1499877958450.png (296KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499877958450.png
296KB, 1000x1000px
24/m/Near Montreal, Canada

I'm a loner because my SLI (make speech kinda slurry at times but doesn't affect mental capabilities at all) make any kind of social interaction a needlessly complicated pain in the ass that nigh assuredly end with me looking like a literal retard to everyone present because I always fuck up the pronunciation of certain sounds even if I worked hard as hell to hide it from my mundane speech, and I tend to not to end sentences at times because my brain fart itself and my crushing self-awareness prevent me of picking it back up since I'd sound like a stuttering idiot. Can't ever talk about it without looking like an attention seeking faggot and if I don't then peoples let me rot alone in the corner thinking I'm some kind of asocial retard. A wonderful life as you've probably guessed.

Video games, fishing and drugs. I'd love going fishing more often but where I live there ain't a fucking lake that doesn't have houses all around or I'm forced to go down some sketchy path to reach the untamed areas of the rivers around if I want to caught anything.

/pol/ (God I miss old pol, a thousand curses upon your very existence Moot! Adding mods to the place, like seriously wtf?), /vg/, /s/,/gif/, /hc/,/co/

Haven't watched tv in years, hardly listen to music anymore but I'm playing the surge atm, its kind of fun imo but I understand why its not palatable to some.

Someone to live with that will actually give a shit about what I say and won't automatically disregard what I'm trying to convey because I'm doing an awful job at it (not that I can't improve or try again, but most peoples don't bother to go that far or speak to me again) or a friend I can actually be honest to without fearing that it might come bite me up the ass on a later day.

I NEED TO COPULATE LOVINGLY, REPEATEDLY

jailesgonadepleineacraquer @ gmail
steam : Retarded_lemming
>>
>>25517111
Share her nudes normie.
>>
>A/S/L
24/F
>why are you a loner
I'm pretty introverted. I honestly don't know why.
Playing mandolin, occult stuff, reading, watching movies, listening to music, hiking.
None except for here and occasionally lgbt. I use to visit x and mu but this was when I was younger.
>what TV shows/vidya/music/ect
I listen to all sorts of music. But I really like electronic, experimental, jazz, etc. Enya. Madonna. Panda Bear. Fever Ray. Daft Punk. Saint Pepsi.
have you been focusing on lately
Wait, what? Well, I work as a house keeper part time and as a writing consultant. I also work in community development.
Friends to talk to every once in awhile.
Just don't be a dick and I will treat you with the same dignity.
>contact info
zeeetheenz#8147
>>
>>25505930
In a way, yeah. Mostly it's so at least in some way we can express what we feel, because we never get an opportunity otherwise. Just knowing that at least someone, anyone will read it.
>>
>>25517956
Very true
the flip side though is some of us have lived brooding in our flaws for long enough that its really no big deal to bluntly bring up what we think our flaws are (although we tend to be our own worst critics obviously)
>>
>A/S/L
20s /F/USA

>why are you a loner
I have mental problems and I rarely ever go outside.
Unable to maintain friendships with most people because I can't relate to them and I can't see them as people.

Music, watching movies, anime, playing games

/x/, /r9k/, /adv/

of Montreal, The Strokes, Bright Eyes, Circa Survive, Ween, Crystal Castles, Pulp, Dinosaur Jr, The Smashing Pumpkins, Red House Painters, Pity Sex, Built to Spill

Looking for people to relate to, who have mental illnesses etc..
If you have friends in person or anything like that, don't talk to me.
I only want to talk to people who are actually lonely.
We can show each other new music and watch movies and talk about stuff.

Oh yeah, I'm not interested in seeing your dick either.

>contact info
skype is:
apricat234
>>
>>25513103
Thanks, I guess. Hard to take anything anyone says here srs unless it's "would you like to see my tits" or something.

If you want awesome, the coolest thing I've ever been associated with is this: I used to own the bass guitar David Ellefson used in Megadeth's "Peace Sells" video. I loaned it to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame but needed $ a year ago so I sold it. Ellefson knows my history with his bass & now whenever I go see the band, comp tix & backstage passes so's we can hang out.

Oh, and a few months before I sent that bass to Cleveland, Megadeth's original lead guitarist Chris Poland did a clinic near where I lived at the time. I brought David's old bass with me & Chris freaked the fuck out! Then insisted I get onstage during his clinic & jam with him using that old bass. That was cool. I missed a chance to jam with Marty Friedman back in '98, so this made up for it.

>>25516490
I appreciate it, but srs, why would you want to? If you feel you must, wywh.1974 gmail. Taking everything with a ginormous grain of salt. If you send anything, please begin with a brief description of who you are. Pix optional. Yes, even if you're a chick. Pix of me shouldn't be too hard to find, even though I eschew social media (outside of here).
>>
>>25518063
>Looking for people to relate to, who have mental illnesses etc..
>If you have friends in person or anything like that, don't talk to me.
>I only want to talk to people who are actually lonely.
>We can show each other new music and watch movies and talk about stuff.
This is oddly specific and controlling
>>
>>25505075

>A/S/L
19/m/US
>why are you a loner
I have a hard time connecting with people as well as having really bad trust issues.
Like listening to and composing music. I also like going to the gym as well as occasionally watching movies and shows.
/R9k/, /adv/, /his/
I've been listening to a lot of ambient stuff lately as well as hip hop. Just saw Belladonna of sadness with a friend and started Wilfred about 2 weeks ago.
Anything I guess.
Nope
>contact info
Kik: matteial
>>
>A/S/L
22 F US
>why are you a loner
Generally only gets close to people on a superficial level out of fear of attachment and eventual abandonment despite crippling desire for a deeper connection with literally anyone
Baking and decorating cakes, watching a fuck ton of slice of life anime, cooking, playing league really, really badly, anime
Only soc, very rarely
Anime, league, reading lots of HG Wells and Gaiman recently, cooking
Friends and people who like to give and receive compliments, someone to late night lonely text
Please no unsolicited nudes
>contact info
kik: sleepleesleepily
>>
File: asdasdasx.gif (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasx.gif
28KB, 480x270px
>>25518252
Personally I feel weird when people talk about hanging out with friends and shit and I just stay home.
>>
>>25518285
But why though? or do you mean they regale you with tales of it?
Though that's weird to me too to be fair
But I mean I know people who have RL friends and don't waterboard me with their stories (unless the conversation moves in that direction)
>>
File: IMG_0504.jpg (103KB, 533x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.jpg
103KB, 533x810px
>A/S/L
24/f/MD
>why are you a loner
I preferring hanging out in my room by myself mostly especially since I've had really bad anxiety lately. I do like talking to people on the internet though.
Getting high and sleeping
None. I barely visit soc.
I never like answering questions like these. Idk why. I'll answer if we talk.
Nothing in particular. Just someone to talk to/e-friend
Idk I think I'm fairly easy to get along with
>contact info
I'll be willing to drop a throwaway email to anyone who is interested I guess. I rlly only communicate through discord soooo
>>
>A/S/L
24 M US
>why are you a loner
I was raped by a pedo at age 11. Escaped to WoW and got fat.
Vidya, Hiking, Camping, Archery, TV
None this is the first time I've been on 4chan since I was 13.
PUBG, Game of Thrones, The Young Pope, True Detective, Split and various Depressing Music.
My first adult relationship with a woman.
Took me a while to wake up. But I've got motivation and ambition now. My life will be a lot better in a year. But the loneliness is crushing at night.
>contact info
novalueinvictimhood#9795
kik:bearlymark
>>
>>25518352
If I drop my discord would you add me?
>>
>>25505097
fuck i just posted this on insta cuz i thought it was funny now im worried ppl will get mad
>>
>>25518359
Uh yeah sure that's cool. Did you already post in here?
>>
>>25518367
Noooo i usually just lurk haha
KvFxBombastic#8957 is my tag
>>
>A/S/L
19/M - Brazil
>why are you a loner
Maybe beacuse i am autistic, i have autism for real, i try to act "normal" but most people have been assholes and thinking strange about me

Cars, Sports, photograpy (this photo was taken by myself) VideoGames, series, anime, movies, super heroes in general (specially asian live action heroes), and Graphic Design (is that what i do in college btw).

mostly /sp/ but sometimes i visit /m/ /v/ /vg/ and /int/

Besides new animes i was watching a Asian Drama about a girl that have nightmares about dark future of people, is pretty fun honestly, looks creppy but is not so horror-ful, also watching other stuff on Netflix as well.

About vidya gaems, check my steam below but i also play some old games on emulators

New people to know, friendships and maybe something else (besides that i think that mostly this dont gonna happen anyways)

well, sometimes im too needy and get worried about others really fast

>contact info

Discord: MeGaNiNj4#4244
Kik: meganinj4
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/meganinja252/
>>
Bump for the lonely and the oft lone wolves
>>
>>25518352

I'm >>25513277
>>
>A/S/L
25/f/does it ever really matter
>why are you a loner
don't you think if I knew why I was a loner, i'd fix the problem
>What are your hobbies
music, writing shitbag poetry, sleeping, art, all the overly cliched hipster bullshit
/pol/, /r9k/, /fa/
none, I stare blankly at computer and tv screens for hours on end
friends, enemies, lovers
>contact info
discord: toodanglate#8474
>>
>>25520042
I'm not sure there's anything wrong with being a loner

>all the overly cliched hipster bullshit
i keked

I'd wanna add you but eh, it seems we have nothing in common save for r9k lol

hope you find what you're looking for!
>>
File: 1496610330612.png (727KB, 787x830px) Image search: [Google]
1496610330612.png
727KB, 787x830px
JOIN

https://discord.gg/J7S7dEw

you're all welcome
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/eu
>why are you a loner
Wish i had a good answer for this one
Music, anime, vidya
/a/ - /mu/ - /jp/
Pretty much just anime. And when it comes to music i have really been into all things Jpop - Kpop as of late.
Friends around my age. People to watch anime with, music lovers.
I love talking to people so dont be shy about sending a message.
>contact info
Discord: Springflowers #1466
>>
>>25512486
Thanks, I guess.

That sounds really complex. Kudos. So most of your knowledge was acquired practically?
>>
>>25505075

20/M/Mexicant
>why are you a loner

Dropped school becasue depression and feeling superior. Also real eating disorder, esophagus wont work.

>What are your hobbies

Currently Im learning to program because I need to get a real job, I also like to talk about anything and I used to be a /ic/ but stopped because I realized my art "carrer" was just a waste of my family time and resources.

A few shows, started hokuto no ken. Music Ive been listenting to a lot of Pogo because his music is so relaxing but I dig almost any type of music.

/ic/,/t/, /a/, /g/

>Text/Mic/

Mostly text, I can Mic but I feel unconfortable with my accent

Really just an overseas friend, I would love to hear everything they have to say about how life is where they live in great detail. Even the small and unecesary parts

I want to meet new people but the conventional ways are just not my thing. Also to know similar people in similar circumstances (You know, lurks 4chan regularly, mildly racist, would argue about anything) I also got my heart broken last monday.

>contact info
Steam :Bitch Lasagna
Discord: Arias#1339

>>25508134
You sound like /my/ guy

>>25508400
>>25516320

You got another way besides kik?
I dropped my phone on a public restroom because Im dumb af
>>
boomp
>>
>20/M/Germany

>Why are you a loner?

Well, because it is really hard for me to connect to other people and form strong bonds. Also my anxiety keeps me from starting conversations with persons I think are interesting (which already limits my possibilities a lot).
When someone starts a conversation with me it often ends with me stopping, because I feel I can not match the expectations someone might or might not have of me. Or because I feel like a burden and people only text me, because they have pity.
Probably even more points, I don't know, I am difficult & weird.

Reading, lifting and watching movies if that counts? I also like to write stuff, but rather irregularly.

I am new to 4chan so I can not answer this question properly.

Been watching some X-Files and music-wise techno mostly.
Lately I have been reading some russian literature, like Dostoevsky, Chekhov, Mayakovsky, etc.
I enjoy reading philosophical literature as well, fighting myself through "The Concept of Anxiety" & "Dialectic of Enlightenment
" at the moment.

Well, just someone to talk to I guess.

Do not be mad that I could take some time to answer. Do not have any expectations.
This kinda is my last straw. I have been out on the weekends just looking for someone to connect to, a friend. I would go to bars, city centres, shops, etc. by my own, but nobody would ever speak to me and I am too anxious as I stated above. Sounds even weirder written out, but oh well.

>contact info

just made a kik for this purpose: a_letheia
>>
>A/S/L
26/M/Norway

>Why are you a loner
I have friends, but I'm pretty sure they're not interested in interacting with me anymore, and I'm not really that interested in them either. Kinda shitty people. And I'm stupid and ugly as hell, so women are no go.

I also have very little understanding when it comes to social interaction with people I don't know, and I have no interest in talking to strangers outside of the interwebs. My psychologist thinks I might be autismo.

There's a little more to it than that though, but I don't think it's necessary to go into it unless you ask me about it.

Lifting is without a doubt my primary hobby, though not particularly serious. I'm basically permabulk as fuck, but trying to lose weight. I think have lost at least a couple of kilos the last month. Have a homegym. It's nice having

There's also vidya I guess. I'm also trying to get into philosophy. Probably the only thing in my entire life that I have an intellectual attraction to. If that's a thing. Haven't read that much though. Have ton of shit on the backburner. Currently reading about post-modernism.

>What other boards do you visit
/a/, /tv/, /co/, /mu/, /fit/ and /gif/. I rarely post on any of them though.

>What TV shows/vidya/music/ect have you been focusing on lately
GoT, American Dad and DB Super, I guess. Will probably be more once the fall season starts. I rarely play anything besides Overwatch and Portal 2.

I guess shoegaze, but mostly just saving albums on Spotify based on /mu/ recs.

>What are you looking for?
Someone to shoot the shit with I guess. Maybe vidya and whatnot.

I'm also up for flirting and nudz if it's a femanon, but whatever.

I'm not as talkative as I come across, unless we really get into it.

>contact info
Kik: johnhancockupmyass

Not posting any other accounts on here, but I'll share if we hit it off on Kik.
>>
>A/S/L
18/M/Dutch

>why are you a loner
Made some friends in at my university.
But after 2 weeks found that nodoby had the same intrests and now i can't find a new group to hang out with,
and i would rather be lonely than pretending to be something im not

play just about any game and like programming random shit also huge closet weeb

not on 4chan that much desu but i lurk in /b/ most of the time

i lisen to all music exept dutch rap but like metal the most

just somebody to talk to when im lonely behind my pc

nope

>contact info
discord: Hungry Dolphin#3051
>>
>>25505075
>A/S/L
18/M/Algeria
>why are you a loner
hard to get and find people who are interested in me
computer-related stuff, im trying to get into game dev. im up to play some lightweight games cuz im on laptop (pc died) and ping is bad
new to 4chan i just browse /b/ and sometimes /v/
the leftovers , css ( because i cant play cs go cause of laptop) might install my lovely 1.6, chillstep and ambient mostly im up for some indie. i can send my youtube favsongs playlist
a friend to talk frequently to, i'd prefer a female. but trust me all i want is a friend that actually cares for me like i do. and look up to talk to me
if you find me not very interesting after talking to me, it's okay you can say it and leave. i dont mind,i do text only due to my bad accent and wear anxiety
>contact info
>discord : Renken#8143
>steam : /id/renkendz
>>
>>25524183
sent an inv, we can learn some programming shit together or just talk...
>>
>18/m/Georgia
>well i'm awkward as hell, and if someone gets past that then I'm usually annoying apparently
>video games, animu, eat, sleep, shit, etc
>i used to be an avid /b/tard but i'm usually just on here and /gif/ now
>haven't really watched any shows recently, been playing kingdoms of amalur and fire emblem fates
>someone with similar interests as me, gender don't matter to me.
>kik is chuckbatters, i have snapchat and skype but I hardly ever use em anymore
>>
>>25505075
>A/S/L
20/M/USA
>why are you a loner
Grew up in an area with no other kids my age. School was real far and none of my schoolmates were anywhere near where I lived.
Anime, Reading books/manga, Video games, Learning things online (programming, spanish), Music, Working out, Psychedelics
/bant/, /pol/, /x/, /g/
TV shows: Game of thrones
Vidya: Dota 2, Burnout Paradise, New super mario bros 2, Pokémon Moon
Music: Shoegaze, Goreshit
Friends who don't take hours to reply
Don't add me if you literally never start a conversation
>contact info
DarkShanks#7864
>>
>A/S/L
21/M/UK

>why are you a loner
Drifted away from friends when we all went to different unis/colleges. Ended up dropping out of uni and coming back home to no friends. Can't seem to reconnect with old friends (I get ignored or fobbed off) and don't know how to make new ones.

Playing vidya (PC), watching movies/TV series/anime, cooking, reading, building and tinkering with computers and electronics. I also enjoy fishing in summer.

/b/, /v/, /vg/, /gif/, /pol/

Been playing through borderlands 2 again and overwatch, with other games sprinkled in. Watching Nichijou and reading the Dresden Files.

Someone to talk to, be friends with and play vidya with (I'm pretty much open to any game or genre).

Looking forward to hearing from someone! ;)

>contact info
Discord: Thodki#7539
>>
>A/S/L
23/M/Australia
>Why are you a loner
A mix of Depression, Social Anxiety and minor PTSD. It's really only the Anxiety now but the damage has been done and trying to rekindle a social life with weird work hours hasn't helped.
>What are your hobbies
Music both listening and attempting to play it, Vidya and a general fascination with history
>What other boards do you visit
Sometimes /k/ and /out/, mostly /out/ though
>What TV shows/vidya/music/etc have you been focussing on lately
Been watching GoT, Preacher and Rick and Morty lately, listening to a lot of chill stuff, synthwave, lo-fi, that kind of thing
>What am I looking for?
Chill people with similar interests I guess, I can't say I have any specific thing I'm looking for
>Contact info
kik: That_Trollington_Guy
>>
>A/S/L
23/M/USA
>why are you a loner
Don't really go out at all besides special occasions with family, I'm depressed and anxious around people inrl. Which is what keeps me from not going out often or improving my situation , I am working on it and it's sorta getting better. Hoping to have the balls to finally go back to school this semester and get my shit together.
Honestly atm just watching shows on netflix, anime and playing league of legends.
Shows: Rewatching Grey's Anatomy, Black Mirror and Bad Trips Abroad - I love watching Horror, thriller and mystery movies and shows too.
Video games: League of legends and some mobile game called Crash Fever (has some fantastic music btw)
Anime: Dragonball Super, Boku no Hero, I recently finally sat down and watched Elfen Lied lol.
Music: edm, eurobeat, kpop and whatever else people link me
Looking for a long lasting friendship specifically with a chick - I'm not lewd, perverted nor looking for nudes, I feel more comfortable opening up to a chick than a guy. This is potentially due to my past bestfriends being girls. I'm hoping to create a strong bond where we can both tell each other things without feeling judged and vent/rant to each other whenever. Overall I'm very caring and patient when it comes to people it'd be great if you are too.

Hoping to find someone who's down to watch things together and possibly even play league too? Someone in the u.s is highly preferred, it makes talking to one another much easier.
i don't drink, smoke or do drugs, so yeah xd
>contact info
αlèx#4132
>>
>ASL
23/M/Poland
>why a loner
A combination of my introverted personality, insecurity and social awkwardness mostly. I have OCD and am quite neurotic. Sometimes I think that I missed the train to socialise and fit in in high school and uni. I can't really connect with people. Still looking for my place in life and trying to gradually improve my life and get the confidence I need.
> Hobbies
I like reading, mostly fiction. Philosophy. Languages. History. I write poems, used to write short stories as a teen. Drew a bit. Used to love martial arts, can't really do them anymore because of health problems - feels extremely shitty desu, it was an important aspect of me and I feel less capable ever since. Used to play table tennis and swim. Currently searching for a new sport that I can do, wanting to lift. I'm interested in sciences, especially physics and biology/medicine, though I'm lacking a solid foundation from school as I always focused on humanities back then. Always pleased to learn how the human body and brain work. Improvements in technology, especially those that might hint at transhumanism. Learning how to play the harmonica.
/adv/, /biz/, /vg/
>what TV shows/vidya/music/ect have you been focusing on lately The only game I've been playing is for over a year is ESO. Listening to Bowie, Eminem... Well I'm not really listening to anything lately but it was those two recently.
Nothing
I have no words but I must shriek
>contact info

Btw I already got anxiety attacks seeing all those interesting people. I'm bad at marketing myself. I share a liking for a plethora of things listed here but I don't even feel like I'm worthy of including them, like I'm not passionate or knowledgeable enough about the subject. Also read the op pic rel and felt bad because I sometimes feel like this but remind myself I'm being paranoid, irrational and greatly exaggerating.
>>
>A/S/L
20/m/UK
>why are you a loner
Drifted apart from my highschool friends after we all went to different uni's. Folks at my uni are great people, but everyone has kind of disparate personalities and they all have their own close friends outside
Vidya, playing and listening to music, reading. I hesitate to call going to the gym a hobby, I like the exercise but I'm not a fitness person at all
/v/, /mu/
>TV shows
Original star trek, Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle
>vidya
Crypt of the Necrodancer, Sunless Sea
>music
I bought Solo Monk recently, which is a pretty good loner album actually. I'm getting into Mastodon too, I want to listen to some more metal generally
Not sure if I'm looking for anything, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I feel the loneliness pretty bad, sometimes I feel great and I'm grateful that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want without having to organise things with others. You can also do shit that nobody else is interested in. None of my old friends would ever want to mooch about in a bookshop for hours, or look around an art gallery, but I'm on my own so I only have myself to worry about.
>>
Warning: this is going to be long.

>A/S/L
Male/28/Europe
>why are you a loner
I tend to not appreciate how many people seem to overcomplicate things in life, be overly judgmental or merely using your company rather than genuinely enjoying having a proper friend. Aside from that, I've generally always been reserved, preferring to keep to myself, not being the center of attention, recharge better when alone, and notice that people often tire me out more than energize or interest me. Since a while I do focus on trying to be less of a loner, but I always end up with toxic people that never really help to find some tranquillity of mind when dealing with them, and make me regret my openness.
>hobbies.
I collect books, tend to watch a load of movies, listen to some music (which I would like to expand more on with the help of someone or maybe one day by myself) and play a vast range of video games. Generally enjoying all kind of media, the usual stuff, with desire to share and discuss it with others. I enjoy reading non-fiction or educating myself in general on this or that topic, I try to workout whenever possible through swimming, exercises, running/sprinting, and would like to do crafts or enjoy varied activities, but sadly I never have the money and the proper attitude for it. I'd love to have a better camera for my pictures, I enjoy photography a lot.
Mostly /soc/ nowadays, and I force myself to come here when I do. I promised myself I would visit other boards to expand my interests more, but I never have time, and finding non-toxic people seem to get the priority in my mind when I come back here.
>>
>>25526631
I've been watching Game of Thrones, have Westworld on-hold, downloaded 13 Reasons Why, have a big list of shows I would like to go back to when I have more time.
On vidya, I have Nier:Automata on-hold, restarted Dreamfall: Chapters, went back to Planescape Torment, have Homeworld: Remastered and another long list of games I'd like to finish later on.
On music, I mostly look to expand what I listen to already, and I have been going back to some lists I had made a few years ago, and noticing that many of the suggestions I got from other people until now were already there, which reminded me I should go better through what I prepared for myself to discover
I'm looking for someone that won't be ghosting or that disappears out of nowhere and without saying anything. I would like to find someone that would behave politely like they would if these interactions happened in real life, and willing to be open and share something of themselves as well. I'm not here to play games, doxx or hack anyone or ruin lives in general; I'm just here to talk with other people. You never really know a person, and interacting with them could lead to good things, like discovering you can rely on a new friend, finding a lover or partner, new interests that you want to enjoy, explore and master, or even just making the day easier through the comfort of a nice conversation; being conditioned by bad results in the past is understandable, but even if many of the people found around 4chan don't really behave properly other individuals won't necessarily be the same. Leaving these interactions to be one-sided monologues or never replying to anything that might relate to your real life will result in the same questions asked and annoyance on both parts and lack of trust being built. I'm here to be reliable, share myself and make a proper effort of getting to know you over time, and I expect the same.
>>
File: 1383460408274 coincidence fate.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1383460408274 coincidence fate.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>25526678
People here often get triggered from my not being concise in my posts and react with all kind of insults going from what I wrote to just not having anything better to do overall. Sorry, but that's how I am, I'm used to talk (and personality tests done lately also mention that I prefer to write more and be open than attempting to summarize and deceive through short sentences, which was nice to read), and opening myself like this lead to meeting wonderful human beings.
I would also like to talk more with girls from here: I do tend to add males and talk with them (they leave their contacts for the most part), but males tend to ghost you because you're not a girl, or talk mainly about problems, and it's a huge disappointment every time; most of my best friendships online in these years resulted being with girls because of this attitude, aside from very few exceptions. If you're not like this then feel free to add me as well. In my experience, the best people I talked with were those that would make an effort to contact and take time to share themselves and learn about me, winning paranoia and fears. Someone that isn't scared to send an email would also be appreciated, since I often tend to write through that first. We can also exchange other means of contact there, I don't mind that, I have skype, kik, snapchat, and a Discord.
>contact info
Send an email to [email protected], or leave here your contact or preferred mean of contact.
>>
File: 361326460697326_20.png (49KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
361326460697326_20.png
49KB, 255x256px
>A/S/L
18/M/KS
>why are you a loner
I grew up in one of the smallest towns in the state and have a white collar job, you don't make a lot of friends locally.
I just play video games because thats the only social interaction I get
I fucking hate 4chan but all the degenerates here understand me
League/PUBG and Criminal Minds. Also REALLY loving Scum Fuck
I'm looking for absolutely nothing.
that crash bandicoot meme where he goes woah makes me laugh every fucking time
>contact info
Rheumatic Romance#6125
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/balkans
>why are you a loner
Can't make myself interesting, can't talk to people, likely have autism/social anxiety and who knows what else
anime, vidya, biking, whatever my friends are up to
/r9k/, /a/, /pol/
trying non-weeb music, also watching some anime, lots of overwatch
someone to watch animu with me on rabbit perhaps, also a gf
i'm a lanklet with a horrible voice
>contact info
kik:haidomoo
mail:[email protected]
>>
A/S/L
24/F/US
>why are you a loner
Introverted, fed up with society
The typical video games and anime/manga. Driving, just because. I enjoy driving long distances, cross-country is cozy. Reading up on mythology, and anything and everything else really. Cooking is chill. I like to sit on bluffs by the highway and watch traffic. Ask anything else want, if you want.
v, vg, vr, vp, a, co, ck, r9k
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Bojack Horseman, various anime. Uhhh.. Diablo 3, Stardew Valley, Rocket League, bunch of SNES games since I've been feeling awful lately. The stuff I play in my car as far as music goes. Wugazi (Wu Tang & Fugazi), Amesoeurs, Alcest, Les Discrets, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Army of the Pharaohs, Doprah etc etc
Friends
Tiddies
>contact info
Discord only - Teasecake#2922
>>
>>25527369
Mobile posting, this was a mess..

Also, today is my birthday!
>>
>>25527375
Happy birthday, hope you'll have a wonderful day today.
>>
>>25527379
Thanks anon! You're sweet ^^

Hope your day is swell
>>
>A/S/L
19/F/B A L K A N
>why are you a loner
kinda always been that way, never had a good friend. some people like me but not enough to try and maintain a friendship with me. plus it's hard to even find people i like. might be cuz i never go outside l0l. also i don't really know how to interact with strangers irl, can't relate to them and i maybe ask them too many/too few questions. i dunno man, it's probably a bunch of more things too, we can get into it while chatting
shows, movies, browsing stuff. i wanna try and get into gymming, maybe i will if i find the motivation to
r9k, b. x and pol occasionally
Shows: Vikings, House, Lost, Misfits, Parks and Rec

Movies:A Beautiful Mind, American History X, American Psycho, Conan The Barbarian, Donnie Darko, Four Lions, Hard Candy, Lolita, Natural Born Killers, Thor, What We Do In The Shadows

Music: Týr, Turisas, Voltaire, Sabaton, Bo Burnham, Lady Gaga, Lil Dicky, Ludo, Faun, Jon Lajoie, Tom Lehrer, The Young Dubliners, Tim Minchin, Die Antwoord
long term friendos (m or f from all over the world) i can talk to often who respond frequently. maybe more than friendos if you're in the b a l k a n s and are male and we fit eachothers standards, idk. not interested in sexual talk/receiving penis pictures tho
say something about yourself when you add me please?
>contact info
discord: nl556#5797
kik: vutes
>>
File: frenchjebbush.png (233KB, 358x511px) Image search: [Google]
frenchjebbush.png
233KB, 358x511px
>A/S/L
18/Male!/English
>why are you a loner
well i don't leave the house much and i accidentally pushed away all my friends that i had from high school and that i met online, so i only have one that i talk to for an hour or two in the evening
writing, playing cello, singing, video games that i suck ass at, reading (manga, mostly)
/a/
been playing Smite, keeping up with Tokyo Ghoul:re and Boku no Hero Academia
looking for someone to talk to every now and again, people who like to occasionally (not always) start the conversation, and who don't give one-three word responses. also someone who might wanna play smite or borderlands 2 with me :D i recently bought BL2 but don't wanna play it on my own lol
-if we ever start talking about something a little "deep" or emotional, just keep in mind that i tend to have a blunt approach to things.
-for some reason i have an easier time talking to girls than guys, but my best friend is male so what do i know lol
>contact info
discord: K.#5573

(pic related, it's me: the true new president of France)
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/canada

>why are you a loner
years of abuse/extended social isolation/reserved by nature/repercussions of the former

>What are your hobbies
writing/vidya/music/reading/wallowing in self-pity/editing stuff sometimes/i like singing/introspection, i reckon
when i'm not busy with studying that is

i don't like this website anymore

shoegaze/alt rock/doujin music/indie/electro/classical/combination of both/instrumental mostly
lots of eu4 as of late
i dont watch tv shows

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't contact me if you're one of those people who scour threads for girls to talk to, i'm not one but it just really turns me off and i don't like people who let their pants dictate their social interactions

people to talk to and maybe play games with, i don't have any expectations because of how this board is but friends are nice

l'homme est un roseau

>contact info

brbln#3429
>>
>>25505219
>oh an INFP female, I-
>it's a guy
FUCK YOU
>>
>>25516493
>ffxiv
So close and yet so far.
Well, we'd probably run out of things too talk about with us both being introverts.
>>
>>25516493
Tried to add you wouldn't work, Taylzx#2267
>>
>>25528057
>MBTI
they aren't astrology and zodiacs, anon
>>
>A/S/L
22,M,UK
>why are you a loner
Seem to socialize a lot more online than real life which made me have shit irl social skills
Ff14, league, osrs, hacking, food (restaurants), travel.
/B/, /a/
Sense8 GoT, too many movies to list, normally listen to DnB or hop hop.
Friends I guess? If someone lived near me probably be willing to meet.
No dick pics pls.
>contact info
Taylzx#2267
>>
>>25527571
Your discord didn't work.
>>
>>25528083
What are you saying with the first part? I wouldn't call myself an introvert online actually, but I'm not very talkative so that doesn't change much sadly..
>>
>29/m/aus
>Work weird hours, never pushed myself to follow anything through.
>Gaming, movies and tv shows, literature, philosophy, music...
>/v/ /sci/ /p/
>GoT, R&M, Cowboy Bebop, Hero Academy, PUBG, Dota 2, Bonobo, Modest Mouse, Tycho, Gorillaz
>Anything to reignite a passion for communication and connection
>The sweet is never as sweet, without the bitter
>CentamentaL#9713

Little on the weird side: might mean more open-minded, might not.
>>
>>25528057
I'm INFP/J hybrid and female, everything is split about half and half for some reason. The major differences, at least.
>>
>A/S/L
19/M/Texas
>why are you a loner
Never pushed myself to talk to people
Jacking off and trying to become and audio engine/music producer
/v/ /wsg/ /vg/ /mu/
I listen to weird rap like MF DOOM, Outkast ,and other old school/chill stuff
New friends maybe even a gf
I'm a fit clingy retard and a big nostalgia fag
>contact info
Kik:lost dude
>>
>>25516493
Don't add this bitch, complete retard autist
>>
>>25528255
:( that seems like a mean thing to say about someone
>>
>>25528167
Used to play ffxiv, but the engame wasn't my cup of tea. Playing BDO currently.

I'm not an entertainer, i need somebody who can play the conversational ball back, because if I'm the only one asking questions, the conversation dries up quickly. Sorry I just made some bad experiences with introvert people here.
>>
>>25528301
people tend to misuse the term "introverted" with just being bad at conversation.
>>
>>25528319
Or just plain desinterested in my most recent case.

I'll write you tomorrow if you want.
Where exactly from central europe are you from?
>>
>>25528319

Just like people misinterpret 'extrovert' to mean charming.
>>
>>25528319
Oh nevermind, realized you're not her.
>>
>>25528339
np. im from eastern US. wanna talk anyways? ;)

>>25527849
>>
>>25528362
Too much of an age difference anon.
>>
22/M/UK

Out of choice i think feel down, I could have friends but I can't find anyone who is similar to me. I don't like going out all the time and my hobbies and interests don't create many opportunities to meet like minded people face to face I think.
Hobbies are mainly vidya by which I mean overwatch on Xbox but im bored of it now and the meta is stale af. I like reading (currently reading Stephen kings 'the stand"), politics, philosophy, sports (mainly football, nfl, rugby and a bit of hockey) and fitness sort of with cooking as well.
Mainly/fit/, little bit of /pol/
Watch got currently up to the latest episode, I like cooking and am enjoying Anthony bourdains show on Netflix. Music is pretty varied for me I have pretty eclectic taste but mainly techno, edm etc
I don't really friends from other walks of life I suppose.
Nothing else to say other than I'm not looking for anything romantic etc or interested in nudes.
Kik: fortymorekeks
>>
>>25528368
sadness
>>
File: DINOGOD.png (13KB, 642x383px) Image search: [Google]
DINOGOD.png
13KB, 642x383px
>>25505075
>19/M/NJ
>I just never talk to people irl, dont have many friends
>/b/ /r9k/ /tv/ /v/ /s4s/
>mostly just been playing csgo and pubg
>just someone to talk to would be nice
>started writing thoughts down in an evernote recently, kinda like a diary, i want to post it and get some advice
>pic is what i do in my spare time
>>
>>25516493

What server? And that guy posting earlier about being your boyfriend, was that true?
>>
>>25528132
few others added me on there though, guess it does
>>
File: holyland-2927451.jpg (160KB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
holyland-2927451.jpg
160KB, 800x1189px
>>25528057
You're a desperate faggot who lurks loner threads only for femanons who will ghost you once they find out that you're boring and only interested in finding a gf and not actually being friends. If you die alone that will be why.

Don't tell me to fuck myself, scum.
>>
>A/S/L
20/M/Germany
>why are you a loner
people lose interest in me after a while for some reason (maybe because i generally just always do the same things everyday and thats not interesting enough to them idk)
i´m very passionate about nintendo and mostly just watch some stuff on youtube or twitch or sometimes play games myself
vp, b, r9k, biz
i dont really care about music and tv shows a lot but i occasionally watch anime. in terms of vidya anything nintendo related but i also played through the end is nigh recently and i´m currently learning a pokemon speedrun
somebody to watch some anime and play some games with like smash bros, pokemon or indie games on steam
please be able to hold a conversation at least a little bit
>contact info
Discord: Yehooo#5884
>>
>>25527369
only girl worth adding
>>
>>25518352
You seem like a generally interesting person to talk to. Add me if you'd like: Ichi#8883
>>
>>25507968
ive seen foster the people live ama

bb#1787 (discord)
>>
>>25505075

>>A/S/L
22/M/SEA
>>why are you a loner
I'm Schizoid. My brain is different from a normal person, I literally don't have the part of the brain which makes one feel lonely. Because of this I gain very little from friendships. I only feel 20% of people's emotions. This makes it hard to enjoy socializing.
Reading, psychology, philosophy, vidya
/b/
Dexter, Overwatch
Motivation to do something with my life besides being a lazy nonproductive member of society
Nope
>>contact info
I'll reply if you ask
>>
File: 1483181935478.gif (1MB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483181935478.gif
1MB, 220x200px
>24/m/Canada
>New city and don't know anyone
>Vidya, shows/movies, and quiet trails
>/v/, /wsg/, occasionally /b/
>Jojo, league, assortment of vidya, psychadelic rock, and 80s music.
>friends or more to hang out with and develop bonds
>please keep the autism levels as low as possible, thank you
>kik: MonosOnFire
>discord: MonoBlast #9857
>>
>A/S/L
25/M/NYC
>why are you a loner
I'm not socially awkward, but I generally like to keep to myself.
vidya, vidya collecting, anime, cooking
/v/, /vr/, /vg/, /a/, /ck/
Mostly friends with similar interests.
Feel free to add me if you think we'd get along!
>contact info
Discord: serv#3481
>>
>>25516493
Discord name doesn't exist.
>>
>>25530071
changed to Kiyomi
>>
>>25526682
Could you please post your discord?
>>
>>25505075
25m/leaf
Antisocial personality disorder or schizoid personality disorder
FL studio shit, Vidya and philosophical discussion
B f and gif
Playing the fortnite early access
Looking for someone to Lean On Me
SC quiet-you Kik ChaosDruid
>>
>>25511685
I'm curious as to which theory of everything is most accurate. I already believe thoughts are just electric impulses and are therefore subject to physics.
>>
>>25507968
Zoloft kills me.
Kik is ChaosDruid
>>
>>25508583
You're dumb and worthless if you think the past creates you more than you create yourself daily. I struggle with discipline, but I know it's all in my hands. If you're helpless to change because of what happened yesterday, you're creating a person helpless to change.
>>
File: IMG_20170705_145838.jpg (834KB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_145838.jpg
834KB, 3456x4608px
>A/S/L
27/m/uk
>why are you a loner
I play video games all day. I have no friends or go out to socialise.
Gaming, sleeping, eating, masturbating
None
Runescape, heroes of the storm
Gaming friends I guess. Females preferred.
No
>contact info
Kik- seanv2
>>
>>25512684
>shit talks ratchet TV
>plays equivalent somehow worse game preferences

You were made for her.
>>
>>25513125
If you're a faggot, why not get slight dominance

I know fisting is coveted
>>
>>25516493
You're probably a nice person but you're way to blunt, try being a bit more open and less pedantic
>>
>>25530514
I am open, and I'm not gonna pretend my personality is different just because some stranger wants it to be
>>
>>25530514
What's blunt about her?
And how can you be blunt while not being open?
>>
>>25530521
being blunt and being open are completely mutually exclusive. not sure how you even draw a connection between them like you did
>>
>>25516493
"Im sorry but people saying lol for no reason is the most annoying and dumbest thing to me so i dont want to deal with that"
>unfriended me

lol what the actual fuck i didn't even get a chance to introduce myself
>>
>>25530540
Well you can't be blunt without being open in how I see it. I guess you can be open without being blunt though.
>>
>>25528476
Projection is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>25530566
Eh, blunt literally means as blunt implies, like a blunt object, it can be very harsh and painful. Open simply means that, you are open for conversation, open about yourself, and open about others. Blunt simply means you can say things to the point of harshness simply because it's on your mind, that does not mean you are open about yourself, though. It just means you say your honest thoughts.
>>
>>25530351
Fore#9274
>>
>>25530514
I don't write "whole paragraphs", other than what was supposed to mimic the introductions from this thread.
You could have at least waited for my reply there, otherwise it's just rude (merely wanted to say that I understand and wish you a nice day).
>>
>>25530514
Word to the wise, when multiple anons say stay away..
>>
>>25505075
>A/S/L
18/f/europe
>why are you a loner
because i'm a shitty person, I can't socialize and i can't even keep the friends i have
listening to music, hiking, watching movies/animu, wasting my life on 4chan
/pol/, /int/, /mu/
started watching hunterxhunter
nice people that can hold a conversation and don't make me feel uncomfortable, preferably with a decent sense of humor
I'm really shy and I don't talk much at first
I can also get very clingy if I like you
>contact info
i'l post it if anybody is interested
>>
>>25531208
im game,got a kik or discord?
>>
>>25531211
I have both, which one would you prefer?
>>
>>25531229
i prefer discord, if you'd please
>>
>>25530520
>Personality
Might as well have been interrogating you with your responses Jesus Christ.
>>
>>25531208
Post your discord?
>>
>>25531254
>>25531235
WeirdHoney#2242
>>
>A/S/L
29/m/US
>why are you a loner
I don't really live near anyone of my high school or college friends, most days are just work, video games, sleep, repeat. I was dating someone through tinder until i just got bored of dealing with messaging her.
League, Anime, Reading, Hiking
/d/ /gif/
People of Earth, Wrecked
Someone to talk to, preferably over discord while playing league.
Honestly I feel like i don't care about anything.
>contact info
ki: knonoing
>>
>>25517748
Get a kik, you poop
>>
File: IMG_3725.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3725.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>25505075
i would give my left nut to get my right nut licked once.
>>
>>25518063
Being mentally I'll blows... I'm bipolar, and have gone through a few manic phases where I've had to been hospitalized, but after I started taking meds, things have gotten better. People think I'm lying when I say I'm bipolar now.. if you wanna talk sometime, hit me up on skype, look up lorallus
>>
>>25528362
>>25528368
Kek
>>
>>25534551
I would worship your nuts...
Granted I'm gay... But yeah.
>>
>A/S/L
18, M, Scandinavia
>why are you a loner
i do not enjoy most peoples company
i spend half my spare time being productive (reading, writing, working out) and half on 4chan and youtube
/fit/, /pol/, /fa/
listening to tame impala, the stooges and billy joel, criminal minds has always been my guilty pleasure
not sure, lets see where it goes
im gonna start uni in a few weeks, im 6'1
>contact info
douche#1985
>>
>>25518063
Post mental problems and I see if I can relate to yours with mine.
>>
>>25513505
Shameful self bump - would also like to add:

>What are you NOT looking for?
People who add me, but then don't message me or reply to my messages.
People who message me once, then never reply again.
People who message me for about 1 day, then never reply again.
People who message me for >1 week, then disappear / never reply to me again.

Point being: Don't be a flake, please.
>>
File: 27718829_p0.jpg (420KB, 1100x1555px) Image search: [Google]
27718829_p0.jpg
420KB, 1100x1555px
>A/S/L
19/f/ca
>why are you a loner
I don't have much energy to socialize and have anxiety about it. I don't relate to the people I talk to in person.
Talking to strangers online, thrifting, working out at home or running. I want to get into writing but I don't end up liking what I write.
/tv/, /ck/, /adv/ sometimes
king of the hill, shin chan, little witch academia for the summer
I don't play much vidya.
I like the band crywank.
light conversation
I don't know.
>contact info
lucky#8481
>>
>>25534771
Niqqa that's gay
>>
>A/S/L
29/ Male/ Denver
>why are you a loner
Workaholic
Sitting at home, collecting guns, studying and reading on new technologies
/fit/ /o/ /ck/ /lit/ /soc/
I have been re watching Fraiser lately
FRIENDS, someone to listen to me and talk to me and maybe show support
I like people but no gays
>contact info
let me know...
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-15-21-28-14-1.png (452KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-15-21-28-14-1.png
452KB, 720x523px
>A/S/L
18/m/CA (straight)
>why are you a loner
I have no motivation to text anyone I know irl, I don't get out of the house enough bc there's nothing to do where I live
Listening to music in bed, 90% of the day. I'm boring and I find some happiness in talking to people i dont know and getting to know them
Partially a summerfag, but /b/ occasionally
Evangelion, eric andre, death grips, thundercat, jazz, various vidya, nothing too exciting
Friendship, no nudes, no shit, some good laughs ig
Existence is pain
>contact info
Disc: worldisafuck#9303
Kik: fateofdestruction
>>
File: 1483488672283.png (574KB, 909x773px) Image search: [Google]
1483488672283.png
574KB, 909x773px
>A/S/L
20/M/NCarolina
>why are you a loner
because i suck at making friends and i have little free time due to my job, i've always been introverted and suck at talking to people because i could never hang out with my friends growing up and gain experience interacting with people
video games mainly
/pol/ /vg/ used to visit /v/ /mu/ and /lit/
idle games and grand strategy or RTS
friends, hookups, anything
i honestly feel like i'm not unattractive. i dunno what it is about me that's so repulsive.
>contact info
kik: skinnyfist
discord: Arian#4001
>>
>>25505075
>A/S/L
24/M/BC, Canada
>why are you a loner
Insecurity from dropping out of uni, living with mentally ill parents, crippling depression
Working out, browing 4chan and trading crypto
Quite a few. /a/, /pol/, /fit/. /sci/, /lit/, /biz/
Watching some anime (BnH,MiA)
Happiness. Acceptance. I just want to get things off my chest, really.
Don't drop out of school at any cost
>contact info
This post
>>
File: athing.png (86KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
athing.png
86KB, 1200x800px
>A/S/L
19/f/usa
>why are you a loner
because it's the summer and no one ever wants to do anything
youtube, mma, audio production
wsg, sp sometimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF4ebkTVe0
random people to chat with i guess
if the kids are united they will never b divided
>contact info
if for some reason you're bored enough to want to talk to me post a skype
>>
21 M, WI USA.
Workaholic college student
I enjoy cars, sex, cooking, and attempting to be social
Kik;traythethav
>>
>A/S/L
23/M/US
>why are you a loner
Irl social anxiety is crippling. I find it much easier to communicate or the interwebs.
Drumming, audio production, story writing (huge /lit/), reading, anime, and tinkering
/b/, /a/,/g/, /v/, /lit/, /mu/, occasionally /pol/, /sci/,
I've been watching a lot of superhero netflix shows. I play a good bit of WoW in my spare time, otherwise I'm composing or writing something musical.
Just people to have good conversation with really. Although women are preferable, I don't judge as long as you can hold intelligent conversation. I'm a strong empath, so I can lend an ear if it's needed as well.
I'm pretty laid back and straightforward. Be genuine with me, and we'll get along just peachy.
>contact info
Kik: Third.eye.opened
Discord: Ichi#8883
>>
>A/S/L
18/M/Wales
>why are you a loner
I decided to interact with my girlfriend above everyone else and lost a lot of my friends, I legit don't have any at this current point in time.
I genuinely don't think I have any. I really enjoy Vidya but I'm struggling to find any that really grasp me and make me want to continue playing.
I visit /b/ /Pol/ /wsg/
I've been playing a lot of WoW but got burnt out, picked up street fighter and don't enjoy it because playing fighting games on my own. I enjoy League with friends but of course I discarded them and have none. I listen to a lot of Kanye right now.
Hope.
I'm 6'1 and I'd say very confident. I'm just shit at maintaining friendships. Quite good at relationships though so I'm the king of advice in that front.
>contact info
I don't really know any, just Email me and we can sort it out from there ([email protected]) because I'm currently in bed and CBA to get my details up right now, or you can text me if you want at 07435297485
>>
>>25530568
I have a gf and want to make friends.
This guy just wants to orbit people.
>>
>>25536948
what do you record?
you use ableton?
>>
>>25536218
North or South?
>>
>>25537283
Central, rip
>>
>>25536948
Skype - Jowwdown

I'll talk with you!
>>
File: ChsuUSuVAAIwV_J.jpg (122KB, 600x964px) Image search: [Google]
ChsuUSuVAAIwV_J.jpg
122KB, 600x964px
>A/S/L
19/female/southern US
>why are you a loner
I'm a fat college dropout.
Anime and vidya. Reading. Drawing. Surfing the web. Going new places, though I don't get to that often.
/a/, /d/, /x/, /h/
Anything in the Fate series... FGO mostly. Granblue Fantasy. I'm currently watching Danganronpa. Been listening to a lot of Deftones.
I don't know. a a friend or lover.
Can't think of anything.
>contact info
leave yours if you want to talk to me
>>
>>25537404

check >>25537366
>>
>>25537404

I'm >>25513277
My discord is wrong. It's Roadwarrior#2527
>>
I'm so sorry.. the number of people trying to talk became overwhelming. I'd forgotten what it's like to actually reveal that I'm a woman.

I can't do 1x1 conversation, it's easier to pop into a group discussion every one in a while than have a person expecting to talk to you specifically. Too much pressure to keep conversation going (and no, I actually talk in paragraphs half the time and can lead conversation, so no "you probably didn't contribute anyway") and I buckle hard under pressure, anxiety disorders and such.

Sorry evry1 <3 u
>>
>>25537758
Underage b&
>>
>>25537404
my discord is theragingautist#1630
>>
>>25536948
Do you only use skype? Would you mind sending an email so I can share mine? >>25526682
>>
>>25537404
Discord is Ichi#8883
>>
>A/S/L
25/F/NJ

>why are you a loner
I have trouble connecting with people and understanding their thought processes. Chubby bordering on fat and kinda just always trying to make myself seem as small as humanly possible. Content never being seen. Hate my coworkers, not a big fan of going out.

I like cooking, baking, crocheting and the occasional vidya. Real into makeup and spending time outside.

This is my first time back on 4chan in like 4 or 5 years so none right now.

Rewatching Supernatural because I hate myself or whatever. Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty. Real into low-fi & chillwave music.

Friends and junk I guess, man. It's been a while since I've had a solid conversation off of work hours.

I know It's futile to say, but I do not want to see your genitals so please do not show them to me.

>contact info
KiK: diluvia
>>
>A/S/L
19 Female US

>why are you a loner
I have schizoid personality disorder. Nothing like bpd so im not a whiny bitch or anything. I dont bring it up unless you ask.

>What are your hobbies.
I draw if im not asleep.

/co/, /b/ and /e/

>what TV shows/vidya/music/ect have you been focusing on lately.
I don't like shows and music very much. I like comics so Ive watched the DCEU shows. I didnt really 'enjoy' them. I play CS;GO, Animal crossing and Friday the 13th.

I guess someons who doesnt get offended if i text hours later. I honestly dont know, I dont have any friends or a will to live so i'm just trying something new to fill the void.

I'm black, if thats a deal breaker. I'm intrested in gore but never bring it up if it makes you uncomfortable. But if you like it let me know.

>contact info
Ask
>>
>>25539816
if you want to talk
johnjohnnyjohndoe
>>
21/male/california

>why are you a loner
shitty conversationalist, had a group of close friends at community college but two transferred away and one dropped out to work full time

talkative people i can have conversations with
down to talk to anyone about anything

>contact info
kik: catfam
>>
File: 1500780050064.jpg (41KB, 506x494px) Image search: [Google]
1500780050064.jpg
41KB, 506x494px
>>25505075
>A/S/L
25/male/EU
>why are you a loner
i think everybody else spoils the fun of being alive and i have crippling depression
>What are your hobbies.
Implying i enjoy doing things
/pol/, /r9k/, /v/, /x/ for the thrill because i easily get spooked
Mostly playing games, been on a final fantasy phase lately. Have also started watching Stranger Things
tbqh a gf would be ideal, kinda wish for a metaphorical partner in crime
I'm willing to and can talk about pretty much anything
>contact info
I'll share if interested
>>
File: 20150520_140951.jpg (724KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20150520_140951.jpg
724KB, 2560x1440px
>27/m/CA
>I'm a loner because I'm not good with people. And the few people I open up to either use me or get bored of me. Plus im a night owl who just likes to talk about nothing in particular
>as far as hobbies...I doodle on occasion. I enjoy reading, and going for long walks. Getting back into exercise, but that just ends up making me leave the house more (having to work is bad enough, but at least its graveyard and I rarely see anyone else up this late)
>I visit /pol/, /v/, /co/ RARELY /b/, /x/, /y/
>right now playing Final Fantasy Type 0, DanganRonpa, and Persona 5 (rarely). Up for any horror games, otherwise ill play Binding of Isaac if I can't decide. As far as series, just barely got into JoJo
>someone to talk to about nothing in particular. I work graveyard, get to keep my phone on me, but get bored here at work. Plus most people IRL are busy and I cant be bothered to ask them to make time for me.
>I'm much nicer online than I am in person. Not so much me being fake as its easier to open up to someone you'll never meet. Oh and I'm gay if that's important.
>kik: Makai_Wars_when
>>
File: IMG_20170717_143019.jpg (936KB, 1442x1081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_143019.jpg
936KB, 1442x1081px
>>25508224
Figured I'd give this a bump again, might as well.

Kik - mister.meeseeks
Discord - snowman#0173
>>
>>25539816
Mind leaving a contact? Or sending me an email in case, my post is up in the thread with the same ID.
>>
File: cNKKMUOl.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cNKKMUOl.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>A/S/L
25/M/NV
>why are you a loner
I'm not sure. Always shy and quiet, social anxiety, and now mental illness
I play videogames, I watch a lot of movies (over 7000 watched) I read one book every day
None
It's really hard for me to say. I watch a lot of tv, a lot of movies, and listen to a lot of music. I always have something on in the background so I'm not alone with my thoughts
Friends
Idk
>contact info
Discord: Hegesias#9388
>>
File: received_410296372668974.png (47KB, 200x191px) Image search: [Google]
received_410296372668974.png
47KB, 200x191px
>>25509046
>german rap
Do you like Alligatoah?
>>
File: ELdnQ3o.png (968KB, 1277x1281px) Image search: [Google]
ELdnQ3o.png
968KB, 1277x1281px
>A/S/L
21/m/az
>why are you a loner
not a social butterfly, can talk to people and have normal professional relationships but keep to myself socially/dont talk much
woodworking, building/fixing shit, cyber security and homelabbing, lifting, cars
/o/, /g/, /fit/
vikings, star trek ds9, john adams
planetside 2, civ V
pearl jam
bromance?
i suck at communicating online (tinder attempts were all disasters)
>contact info
kik - mabam99
>>
File: 1495079742398.jpg (86KB, 750x911px) Image search: [Google]
1495079742398.jpg
86KB, 750x911px
>>25542891
shit meant to continue my post

>>25508194
>>25508329
>>25516351
>>25534821
>>25536230
hope you make it /fit/ bros
>>25524155
I'm homegym masterrace too... also permabulking because i dont have discipline when it comes to diet. just got home from work and im snacking on wine cheese and salami. might end up skipping workout tonight.

>>25513125
want to be gay together? i own a miata
>>
>A/S/L
24/m/North Ga
>why are you a loner
Because I'd rather deal with my own mangled thoughts that try to convey anything to anyone else.
I like to program, read, draw, and play video games. I'll whoop that ass with Palutena any day.
Mainly /g/. /gif/ when I wanna fap or make .webms of porn in my collection.
Been really into Mr. Robot and Law and Order:SVU. We just got Stars so I'm looking forward to watching Power.
I dunno, a gf would be nice but I'm really just looking for a fuckbuddy. I wouldnt mind starting off as fuckbuddies then becoming bf/gf
I'm a 6'0 280lb black guy with schizo-effective disorder. Yay!
>contact inf
I'm chromalife on twitch, also on discord as the same name with some numbers behind it. Drop by my stream sometime.
>>
File: 1493851451688.jpg (528KB, 640x4317px) Image search: [Google]
1493851451688.jpg
528KB, 640x4317px
>A/S/L
21/MtF/England
>why are you a loner
I wish I knew.
I'd guess there is a fundamental flaw in who I am that I just don't understand.
I'm a NEET/Shut-in so I guess my options for meeting people are limited and people just don't understand me.
I've tried to make friends online, IRL etc, but they all believe I'm some kind of monster, so I continue to try.
I watch a lot of movies, I fuck about with makeup, I drink heavily when possible, I cut when stressed (which happens enough to call a hobby at this point) and I play games.
/r9k/, I go there because I'm an autistic, out of touch loner, with no social skills and very little grasp on how life works.
I'm not a fan of the other people there.
I've been playing Fate/Extella, Listening to Wage War - Deadweight and I recently watched John Wick 2 which was pretty dope
Friends.
It'd take a very special person to even reach that.
Initially I'm pretty hard to get along with, but I've been told I'm nice on occasion.
>contact info
KIK: EnigmaOfHerself
Discord: Jessviel#6978
>>
File: 1453824375786.jpg (73KB, 576x436px) Image search: [Google]
1453824375786.jpg
73KB, 576x436px
>A/S/L
26/m/NY
>why are you a loner
social anxiety/ weird / terrible at talking
video games, manga, watching wrestling, finding new music, daydreaming, listening to podcasts, video editing
/v/, /asp/, /r9k/, /tv/, /co/
Been really enjoying the new Twin Peaks, trying to get into NJPW, playing OW, PUBG, Splatoon 2, digging Toro y Moi, Tim Altas, DOOM, and Lo-Fi Hip Hop in general.
it would be nice to have a girl to talk to. anyone who has similar interests is cool too.
I'm a loser, if you couldn't tell
>contact info
HemispheresX1#8970
>>
>>25542813
Amnesie and of course Fick ihn doch are great songs but I prefer Bushido, B-Tight, SXTN, Lumaraa, and Alpa Gun. You should see my 26 hour Spotify playlist ha
>>
>>25507754
Hey you, please write me. kaitsevaim903@gmail
>>
20/m/bay area
Im a loner because i stay to myself, not really shy but cant stand big groups of people

My hobbies include marijuana and music and both those mixed with anything is fun.

I like r9k and x

I like to listen to music a lot. Im really into calm music like lofi hip hop, a shit load of punk, some indie and older hip hop

Im looking for people that feel like they could relate to me in anyway. Maybe meet up and smoke as well.
Ill put my snapchat if someone asks for it.
>>
>>25544121
Fuck it before someone asks its NoJuice510
>>
>>25507754
Would you mind sending an email to me as well? >>25526682
>>
I don't think there are any people here from HK but oh well.
Might as well try.
>>
>>25508134
I'm sorry for the late reply but since I dont really use /soc/ this happens
Just hit me up again, it doesnt really matter if the first impression was kinda bad unless I thought of you as an absolute cunt, kek
Or at least give me an hint who you are
>>
>>25544942
Was actually directed at
>>25516490

Replied to myself, fuck me
>>
Bimo
>>
>>25536205
Add me(>>25528179), bro. We could definitely shoot some shit.
>>25532611
I'm getting back into league at the moment. If that floats your boat, Give me an add.
>>25529269
Being getting heavy into Philosophy lately and psychology has always been a passion. Add me.
>>
>>25538888
I'm pretty much in the same shoes as you. Most of my friends have adult/family things to do and I don't try and establish myself with coworkers or new people. I'd be happy to shoot the breeze with you. You could refine my poor baking skills, no obligation, though. >>25528179
>>
>18/M/HTX
>I'm too nice and people take advantage of me and eventually ghost away from me. Also dont say or do the rights things but I'm getting better.
>Ballroom dancing, Videogames, Golf, Lacrosse, Hanging out with people whoever it may be, chatting online, get high and lay around
>/pol/, /b/and /bant
>Video games I've been playing a lot of FPS on Xbox. PC I've been playing strategy. Music I've been listening to chill rap if you would call it rap. Songs like Losin Control by Russ. Also been focusing on appearance and my social skills.
>Someone to pass the time with, talk to, maybe play games with and get to know.
>I forget about my phone a lot and can sometimes stop responding. I also have trouble typing the right response. Hard to explain
>Kik:Nicholas.bono
>Sc:insightflux
>>
>>A/S/L
29/ M/ NV US
>>why are you a loner
Generally by choice as I find some people just utterly disgusting or at least annoying
Trying to finish my vidya backlog, watching pro wrestling even local Indies, general tinkering with tech and hopefully getting back into skating in the fall
/v/, /g/, /asp/ and honestly I never visit this board
Still playing Splatoon on WiiU, watching the daily wrestling, as for music I've developed a weakness for female pop singers for someone with a taste of post grunge rock
From this site? Nothing. I'm trying to date again IRL but nobody wants a scrawny white boy with long hair damn near 30 that shit was cute when I was younger but not anymore especially when they don't drink or smoke anything
Why is it so hard to find Mountain Dew Spiked? I found it once in a corner store and haven't found them since
>>contact info
Get back to me when you all start posting from Riot, Ring or even Tox
>>
>>25539816
If you are still lurking could I get your contact info? I might forget about this thread.
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.