[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oklahoma Meetup Thread 23/M/OKC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: Oklahoma.jpg (51KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
Oklahoma.jpg
51KB, 660x500px
Oklahoma Meetup Thread

23/M/OKC
>>
I know its desolate, but there have to be other anons from OK here
>>
Bump
Kik: rd4532y
>>
26/M/Tulsa
>>
35/m/ OKC

Kik tehpulk1
>>
36/m
Okc area
Kik:iheartrooster
>>
Anyone know of any really good food places in Norman? Trying to find a place for Tuesday
>>
Charleston's is pretty good, I know more restaurants in OKC
>>
File: 20170720_101518.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_101518.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
from atlanta, here on some frack job. staying in okc till friday.
kik: neeto.d
>>
25/m. South of Tulsa. Kik: idk_dou. Bored and down for whatever
>>
21/m/okc

These usually don't go well.
>>
we need an okc meetup
>>
>>25494493
dont like charleston's
>>25497067
what would you like to do anon? some empire pizza? go go sushi? cattleman's? fassler hall? o bar? pump? bleu garten? if you say any place in bricktown, i'll be disappointed
>>
22/M/Jenks-Tulsa
Visiting for the summer, new to the place. Looking for people to talk about videogames, films, music, cartoons, shows, anime, art, and stuff related to 4chan. Ain't looking for hook ups, just possible friends.
SC: dreamingnewt
>>
I live in Bricktown, you pick a good place then, seems like you know okc better than I do.
>>
never any girls in these threads lmao
>>
>>25497534
I live in Bricktown, you pick a good place then, seems like you know okc better than I do.
>>
>>25497691
Only been in OKC for a short time, a lot of attractive middle aged women, there not going to be on here.
>>
>>25497534
Empire is the shit yo.. it's cheap by the slice too..
>>
Bumping for possible meet ups.
>>
>>25498468
Lets meet at Empires then, just choose something or else I'm choosing something in Bricktown.
>>
23 m okc, kik is jswanzer
>>
>>25500132
When you free?
>>
>>25501290
Usually after 6 or the weekend
>>
Wtf is there to do in Tulsa? From Texas.. Here for work.
>>
>>25503524
Nothing, so fellow anons, are we going to meet in OKC or what?
>>
Lol this thread is fucking pathetic and I'm from OK. I'd imagine if I met up with any of you loonies we'd have an awkward moment with next to nothing to talk about other than our common interest in using 4chan. Memes IRL are pretty fucking cringey.

I'm sure some of you are nice though and not totally deranged...maybe.

>>25503524
There's plenty of cinemas around. AMC is probably the biggest one I've been to. There's bowling at Sheridan Lanes and others. And strip clubs, which I would recommend Night Trips over Cloud 9. McNelly's is in downtown and I'm not sure if they do cheap hamburgers on Wednesdays anymore but they used to; they also have a large variety of beers on tap.

As for free shit: I guess if you're in downtown you could also visit "The Center of the Universe" which isn't really anything spectacular, visit any number of parks (I'd avoid Mohawk and Hunter), but you could buy a bucket of golf balls at LaFortune I believe and hit some at their driving range. There's also the Tulsa Zoo, but depending on what day you go it might be hot as balls and you may end up spending more money than you'd like to.

And if you're one of those guys, there are places to play laser tag or go karting. I think Incredible Pizza offers both of those, or at least one of them. The food is terrible, though.
>>
>>25504957
Two or three guys talking about getting pizza is pathetic? We're all deranged? Laser tag and fucking go karts?
Fuck you so much.
>>
F/27/Fitzhugh
>>
>>25506597
What the hell is a fitzhugh
>>
>>25504957
i would never want to meet you, you sound like a terrible drunk
>>25502344
i'm free Saturday to get pizza and some beers, ps i'm a dude who just wants pizza and some beers
>>25506597
is that even a town? if it is it has to be like fort cobb, verden, alex, and so on. they're "towns"
>>
>>25507480
Same here, straight.
>>25506597
I feel like that is between Paul's Valley and Ada
>>
>>25504957
I enjoyed Incredible Pizza and Main Event. If anything, I'd rather gor for that than go to some boring bar.
>>
m/21/bi/in Miami for the night.

kik is albionsoph, hmu if you're down for something tonight
>>
>>25506436
Eat shit? I said some of you were probably nice people, just not worth the effort. Not even sure what you meant in the latter part.
>>25507480
Don't drink but thanks for playing. The feeling is mutual.
>>25508573
The one in T-Town is pretty horrible as per my experience. A health inspection of their kitchen was absolutely atrocious. You might stay for their activities but their food is sub-par. They've consistently failed a lot of health codes.
>>
>>25509381
Ah so not only are you a douche, you're a stupid douche. Go figure.
>>
>>25506597
>>25506765
>>25507480
>>25508257

If you've ever gone southwest out of Ada, and taken the Chickasaw Turnpike to Sulphur, Fitzhugh is immediately before the turn to get on the turnpike.
>>
File: YES.png (59KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
59KB, 600x574px
>>25494363

former Norman liver:
Tea Cafe is really good. They're egg drop soup is delicious. Their boba tea is amazing. I usually get a blueberry black tea or strawberry green tea.

918/F/25

kik: unrestinthetrees

Currently playing RuneScape again since I finally got a job in Tulsa instead of OKC. Also playing Kingdom Hearts.

I like to cook and explore. I haven't had any time to learn Tulsa due to working 10 hour days with a 3.5 hour commute. I'm also hoping since this crazy schedule is coming to an end, I can go back to dieting and doing couch to 5k.
>>
>>25509381
good to know, why are you even here?
>>25508257
tried your kik and didnt work, still want pizza and booze
>>
26 m okc cannaseur91 on kik
>>
Bump for Okies.
>>
M/21/Claremore
>>
>>25510354
Got busy with work and forgot about the thread, have to make a new kik.
>>
>>25510354
Got busy with work and forgot to look at the thread, had to make a new kik.

Kik: eastcoast455
>>
Still in tulsa
>>
Anyone near Shawnee or Tecumseh?
>>
>>25510354
tried your kik, didn't work
>>25514210
.5 hr from shawnee
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.