[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loner Thread 2.0 I actually made a good friend and met some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: friendship.jpg (105KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
friendship.jpg
105KB, 1024x576px
Loner Thread 2.0

I actually made a good friend and met some cool people from the last one.

>>Gender

>>Age

>>Location

>>Why are you a loner

>>Interests

>>Other boards frequented

>>What you're looking for

>>What you're not looking for

>>Contact
>>
>>Gender
M

>>Age

>>Location
USA - PA

>>Why are you a loner
Time and distance
Changing interests

>>Interests
Outdoors, workout, wargames both Vidya and tabetop, politics, metal, booze

Making new friends, esp if local
A new social game that doesn't require a huge time commitment (filthy casual)
Hit me with whatever topic

I'll let you know if it gets to that.

>>Contact
Kik MidnightNowhere
>>
>>25482972
What type of metal you like?

Unfortunately from another state.
>>
>>25482789
>>Gender
Autist
>>Age
>>Location
SoCal
>>Why are you a loner
Anxiety, depression, autism.
>>Interests
Music Composition, Ableton Production, Filmmaking
/r9k/, /biz/, /sci/, /mu/, /wg/
sometimes /a/ /jp/ /s4s/
Other autists who want to discuss autist things or share creative ideas.
People to share /tv/ & /mu/ charts and give recs with.
Femanons collecting orbiters, ERP, robots that just want to be cynical assholes their entire lives.
>>Contact
shoe-chan#7991
[email protected]
https://myanimelist.net/profile/ISOCHA
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/user/fossegrim

pls I'm sick of going on /r9k/
>>
>>25483003
>Another state
Too bad m80

>Metal
Recently been listening to goth/black, folk, power, and some electronic fusion.
I haven't been exploring new stuff much tho
>>
> Gender
male
> age
>location
Ny/nj - USA
> why a loner?
Tried for a normal life, fiance died of cancer. Find it very hard to invest time in new people who don't pan out to gold. So I drift.

> interests
Gardening, cooking, fishing, video games, internet life.
>looking for
Long term female chat partner.
> not looking for
any kind of sympathy.
> contact
kik - nollylee
>>
>>25483020
what kind of music do you like
i want to add you because i'm also a robit who wants to stop being a robit but if we never have anything in common to talk about it'll go nowhere D:
>>
File: adfdasgfdsfdsfs.png (49KB, 740x723px) Image search: [Google]
adfdasgfdsfdsfs.png
49KB, 740x723px
>>25483240
If it has ever been on a /mu/ top 100 chart I probably have listened to it

Spiderland is probably my favorite album.

This list is pretty old but you can check more here:
http://www.sputnikmusic.com/uservote.php?memberid=663048
>>
>>25483265
i see you like a lot of classical and metal which is enough for me to go off of. added
>>
File: onlyforthemonent.jpg (3MB, 2596x1899px) Image search: [Google]
onlyforthemonent.jpg
3MB, 2596x1899px
>>25482789
>A/S/L
28/m/Russia
>Sexual Orientation
norm
>Text/Mic/
text/mic/
>Music
Electronic music, ambient, soundtracks from movies and games.
>Books
A. Rybakov, D. Haarms, S. King, Lewis Carroll, F. Nietzsche, J.P. Sartre, A. Schopenhauer, E. Kant, Carlos Castaneda.
> Shows/Movies
Richard Linklater, the brothers of Koen, E. Yufit, P. Buslov, S. Kubrick, A. Tarkovsky, Lars Von Trier. Griffins.
>Vidya
Heroes 3/5, fallout 3/nv, generals contra 007, half-life 1/2, plants vs zombie, men of war with GSM field mod only, the sims 3, simcity 4 rh, warcraft 3 tft tower defense and custom maps, starcraft bw,
red alert 2 yuri`s revendge, mafia 1/2.
> What languages do you speak?
Russia, english (midlle-English)
> What are you looking for?
I'm looking for an English-speaking interlocutor or a companion who studies Russian. In order to teach each other their languages. The voice, the text. Themes are any, the goal is to help you learn Russian, and me to learn English.
But if you are interested, here are my interests - Cognition of the world, the universe, itself and everything in that spirit. Music / cinema / books / painting / oratory / rhetoric. Well, the study of the languages of the world, of course. German and French philosophy, history, dreams, inventions, poetry, mma, boxing and so on.
I also study German slowly.
I like to quote films, books, poems, phrases from games, different texts. I have acting skills. It will be cool if you like to do the same.
Well, of course, I will be happy to find an Internet friend on a regular basis for regular communication and leisure.
I still have problems with pronunciation of English words and sounds, so I hope that you will help me in this component and will treat with understanding.
> What are you NOT looking for?
Schizophrenics, Russophobes, racists, Sociophobes, Rude and annoying morons.
> Contact
villeblaskovich - nickname in skype, On the avatar dora the explorer. Or in the Russian name is nickname - Aлecaндpo Лиp.
>>
File: Gondola Wallpaper smog city.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola Wallpaper smog city.png
39KB, 633x973px
>Age
>Location
NJ
>Why are you a loner
I feel like every minute of the day is just me doing chores or wasting time until I can go and go back to my computer for escapism. Making people laugh and eating are the only things that make my empty heart feel full. I feel like I can only talk to people when they're entering my friends group and not the other way around, and I have a bad habit of distancing myself way too far from people I joke around with
>Interests
Majorly into Vidya, Cartoons, Escapism, Music, Memes, Politics, and Movies. Minorly into Hiking, Fishing, ASMR, Anime, and TV. I'm horrible at binge watching things tho.
I've always wanted to get into Tabletop and playing the Keyboard but never had the chance.
>Other boards frequented
/r9k/, /tg/, /co/, /vg/, /d/, /ck/, /h/, /b/ /soc. Shit boards I know
>What you're looking for
Someone to talk to and game with late at night, watching meme videos and playing online games, and fine with me sending memes to them throughout the day. Some experience with Depression and Loneliness is preferred. I already got a few replies last time so I'd be adding you to a discord server. I'm horrible one on one and I think I'm better in a group, but I'd also be fine if you'd prefer a more one on one relationship. Iknow how awkward it is to just walk on into a group of friends.
>What you're not looking for
Too much Drama
>Contact
Steam: Narrator
Discord: narrator667#9142
Insta: narratorguy
>>
>>Gender
Male
>>Age
>>Location
Australia
>>Why are you a loner
Live pretty rural, most of my friends don't, they all sort of moved on.
>>Interests
Big into vidya, cartoons, music, anime, and movies. Trying to get into new things so I'm drinking out more and learning how to play the keyboard.
/v/, /co/, /tv/, /b/, /soc/
Anything really, happy to talk about just about anything.
Meh, I'm pretty easy
>>Contact
Kik: lliars
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.