[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I post my resume on craigslist, and get contacted by a young

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: Snapchat-924847733.jpg (338KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-924847733.jpg
338KB, 1080x1920px
I post my resume on craigslist, and get contacted by a young cripple who wants some help around the house, cleaning, running small errands, etc. The pay is pretty good, I'm down as hell.
The second he fucking finds out I'm female suddenly the requests/job changes, pic related. Why can men literally never keep it in their god damn pants?
>>
>craigslist
Found your problem
>>
Craigslist is known for backroom ads, sexual activity, so that's what he's hoping to get. Hel'l put it out there and if you go along with it, it's a win win situation for him.
>>
>>25474373
Fair enough, but desperate times and all that. Need a job somehow.

>>25474374
I was more so floored by how quickly we went from professional to bullshit. If I was flaunting the fact that I was female, or even open to sex work, then sure whatever. But this was in the resume section??
>>
>>25474385
He's probably lonely and just dreams of this exact situation happening, seen you where female and got excited figured he'd try his luck. I mean obviously he'd be easy to fend off if he got to personal. Money's money op, do it.
>>
>>25474405
Thanks for the support anon, I think I'm gonna go for it
>>
>>25474411
It's pretty clear he doesn't want just "some help around the house". If you're not down for that don't go, you don't know them.
If you wanna be professional, you have to know when to say no.

Also, something something molesting and rape.
>>
>>25474411
It's actually a good opportunity to take advantage of him if he's got money. I see 2 good senario

1. You could play coy and buy into his fantasy and keep raising the price if your service as you escalate, there's no way he would refuse

Or 2. Use this as proof, and let him harass you a bit, see if you can collect proof, wait until he crosses a lie ie hands down pants, and sue him for all he's got. If you're in a decent US state, you would hit a huge payday. If you stayed professional the whole time your argument for not quitting sooner was the need for pay, but you never agreed to be sexually harassed, and employers are under strict law's against that, even if you aren't W-2
>>
>>25474610
Yes, harass and take advantage of a crippled person, good advice anon!

I can understand that she gets upset when he turned the conversation around, but she just needs to say no if she's not up for it.
No need to go all crazy on a cripple and extort him.
>>
>>25474610
Also, you are a fucking asshole.
I'd be willing to bet that you are a fat and angry feminist looser.
>>
Yeah, I don't want to go through trouble or anything. Just looking for a job
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-19-06-49-44.jpg (284KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-19-06-49-44.jpg
284KB, 1080x1920px
side note some of these craigslist idiots are pretty funny
>>
>>25474762
"I want you to trust me on this job."

My fuckin sides. They're not even trying.
>>
>>25474385
>But this was in the resume section??
1. That isn't a question.
2. Sentences don't begin with conjunctions.

>mfw I think I know why you're resorting to looking for work on craigslist
>>
>>25474775
Oh yeah, i type with the same level of formality in every aspect of my life. 4chan at 3am definitely sees the height of my grammatical abilities
>>
>>25474799
I wouldn't employ anyone who thinks it's okay to write as a retard anywhere.

Maybe I should have ended that sentence with a question mark? And this one too??
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-19-07-20-48.jpg (316KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-19-07-20-48.jpg
316KB, 1080x1920px
Fellow citizens...
>>
>>25474775

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction
>>
>>25474811
>American websites that tell me my retardedness is A-OK actually matter in real life

Okay then.
>>
>>25474815
Dude, what the fuck is your issue?
Why do you get such a superiority hard on because you think you're better at English here, at the armpit of the internet?
Protip: no one fucking cares.
>>
Yeah, it's creepy. Just use indeed.com, or go through a professional organization. CL tends to be the bottom of the barrel for this kind of stuff
>>
>>25474826
can you post a pic?
you seem nice.
>>
>>25474826
My 1% effort pushes back against the 99% who let shit like yours slide. Letting it slide leads to it becoming accepted as the norm. I do what I can to prevent that from happening; from the likes of you and your stupidity lowering the bar.

There's a good documentary on this subject: Idiocracy.
>>
>>25474835
Cute
>>
>>25474835

But you don't know that a semicolon is supposed to separate two independent clauses? Good try. Please go back to high school English.
>>
>>25474762
your redaction skills are on point.
scottstephen708@gmail
>>
>>25474835
Kek your hubris while being SO wrong is making my day. Thanks.
>>
>>25474854
It's a throwaway email from a craigslist scammer, I'm sure he'll come out on top of a terrible 4chan heist
>>
>>25474853
Sorry, princess; the real world isn't as simplistic as the first definition you found would lead you to believe.

en.oxforddictionaries.com
/punctuation/semicolon
>>
>>25474766
You're laughing, but this shit is pretty much the generic every-time setup for every goddamn modern action thriller.
>walking down the street
>oh, a payphone is ringing
>payphone's still exist? and why does it ring, how could he know I would pick up?
>"hello?"
>"you have 10 minutes to assassinate the target. trust me on this fellow citizen. Or THEY will kill your family"
>"ok"
>starring Shia Laebouf in Eagle Eye
>>
>>25474863
Point out a single error. Protip: You know you can't.
>>
>>25474869

"You can also use a semicolon as a stronger division in a sentence that already contains commas[.]"

Too bad your sentence didn't already contain commas. Looks like you're bad at reading too.
>>
>>25474872
Read some literature every now and then, call me back after. Also, capitalization after a colon is not acceptable in British English, so you have to decide between mocking American websites or using their style rules.
>>
>>25474884
>"You can…
>can

Just because you can use a semicolon in that instance, that leads you to conclude that you can't use a semicolon in a sentence that doesn't have commas? Seriously?
>>
>>25474888
>Also, capitalization after a colon is not acceptable in British English
It is acceptable to do so where you're providing a definition for a term. Thanks for playing.

>Also,
What did we already cover about conjunctions?
>>
>>25474895

The site you linked says you can use a semicolon to separate two independent clauses or for a stronger division in a sentence that already contains commas. Your sentence doesn't fit either. I'm done pointing out how stupid someone with no reading comprehension is.
>>
>>25474902
Please provide a reference that is not your 3rd grade teacher.

>What did we already cover about conjunctions?
That all style guides, grammar scholars and major writers think you are wrong.
>>
>>25474906
Damn, son; you just ended a sentence with a preposition. This is like shooting fish in a fucking barrel.
>>
>>25474906
>The site you linked
If you'd care to read further than the content you think supports your argument, here's what else the site I linked says:

>The main task of the semicolon is to mark a break that is stronger than a comma but not as final as a full stop. It’s used between two main clauses that balance each other and are too closely linked to be made into separate sentences, as in these two examples:
>
>The road runs through a beautiful wooded valley; the railway line follows it.
>An art director searched North Africa; I went to the Canary Islands.

(It's the first fucking example on the page)
>>
>>25474914
Jesus christ could you imagine what a terrible life you must live to have grammar be one of your main personality traits
>>
>>25474929
AND, be wrong about it, don't forget it!
>>
>>25474914

"from the likes of you and your stupidity lowering the bar."

"the railway line follows it."

"I went to the Canary Islands"

Which one of those isn't an independent clause?

Aside from the fact that it's fine to end a sentence with a preposition in most cases, what are you even talking about? I'm guessing you don't know what a preposition is.
>>
>>25474929
I'm not looking for work on craigslist; my life's pretty okay. How's yours? Going as planned, is it?

>>25474933
>AND, be wrong about it, don't forget it!

>>25474911
>What did we already cover about conjunctions?

Don't you fuckers pay any attention?
>>
>>25474952
Yeah, trying to kill some time with some obscure, easy job i found online so I don't get too bored during the summer before returning to uni.
On the side, I like to watch autistic fucks make a fool of themselves, so here I am on 4chan, chatting with you
>>
Jesus Christ some robot with an English major riding on roasties. Good on ya m8
>>
>>25474964
post pic. pls.
>>
>>25474972
Yeaaah you look like the kind of girl that would look for jobs on CL.
>>
>>25474972
wow really?
you're even cuter than i thought you'd be.
like 8+/10
dem eyebrows!
>>
>>25474972

Wow OP, you're cute. Would you be interested in helping me bathe, get dressed, and with massages?
>>
>>25474983
Wow your powers of deduction are truly astounding, i AM a kind of girl who'd look for jobs on CL.

>>25474984
this isn't a rate thread, buddy

>>25474987
What is your benefits package? Do you have a retirement matching program?
>>
>>25474994

This is all very professional, so only cash under the table.

And if you prove yourself I have a job in secret shopping I can offer!
>>
>>25474997
This is too good to be true! Are you sure this isn't... some sort of scam?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-19-08-44-21.jpg (335KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-19-08-44-21.jpg
335KB, 1080x1920px
One of the best so far
>>
>>25475001

I want you to trust me on this job. Email <strike>scottstephen708</strike>@gmail.com for details. And please send more pics.
>>
>>25474994
kek whatever. you're cute as fuck now shut up
>>
>>25475016
women amirite, always better with their mouths shut

>>25475013
you are dealing with a god fearing and devoted christian
>>
>>25475019

That's much better than those chrisatians.

Please keep us updated on the search - I'm getting a lot of great business ideas.
>>
>>25475019
nah.
you seem like you're probably pretty interesting & fun to chat with
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-19-08-55-04.jpg (378KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-19-08-55-04.jpg
378KB, 1080x1920px
Alright guys i got the real deal® here
>>
>>25475035
I see that you use Textra as well, only 90s kids will get this! Plus 1 my post on Kik donlj8 kthxbai
>>
what in God's fucking name did I just read
>>
>>25474826
> armpit of the internet
I'm pretty sure 4chan is the ass-crack actually
a fat hairy plumber's ass-crack
that's wiped so poorly his underwear has skidmarks
and the hair has dingle berries
>>
>>25474359
He's fucking crippled. And as a young man. Imagine what that's like. Give him a tug if he can feel it. Do it even if he can't. Clean naked. Let him take a whiff. You insensitive bitch.
>>
>>25476353
Yeah he was also a massive fuckboy who thought money could buy him anything in the world
>>
>>25474810
>Fellow citizen
>Sensil
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.