[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on sex before marriage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1500238164708.jpg (109KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1500238164708.jpg
109KB, 1080x1440px
What are your thoughts on sex before marriage?
>>
Have lots, don't marry a guy who can't get you off
>>
it's immoral and makes God sad.
>>
It's a great way of knowing someone is hot/good in bed/has a good looking, functioning cock and sex drive.

Because if he/she wants to wait til you're married, ie can't run away without crippling yourself financially, you know he/she is crap
>>
>>25468043
lol
>>
It's a shitty attempt to make marriages more stable

It is in human nature to be blind to long-term compatibility issues if you think someone is hot and you're fucking them all the time. Forcing people to wait until marriage is a way to ensure that they are long-term compatible out of bed. Unfortunately, it can lead to situations where they aren't compatible IN bed.

A good compromise, if you're looking for something long-term, is to wait 3 months before you have sex with someone you're interested in.

There's some wisdom in this approach. I used to think it was dumb and retrograde, but after having been through tons of relationships that BEGAN with sex - and MOST relationships these days begin with sex - I began to see the wisdom in waiting.
>>
I'll tell you what. Been with my girl for about 4 years or so. Our sex lives kinda sucked. Mostly missionary or she'll hop on my dick if I was too drunk. We resently got married and this bitch got wild. She always sucks me off, I get to cum on her face, she sticks her finger in my asshole, I stick my finger in her asshole, and she talks to me like a dirty whore. I fucking love it. I instantly cum when she tells me to cum on her face. I'm glad I married a secret slut. But seriously, not having sex before marriage is fucking gay.
>>
Can't live without sex honestly and I don't believe in marriage.

Felame btw if that matters
>>
>>25467584
I wouldn't mind waiting for some time until we're both comfortables if it's the right girl but waiting until marriage is dumb ,it made sense 2000 years ago tho
t. catholic
>>
>>25467584
I'm 18, male.

If I meet anyone I would want to settle down with, I definitely would abstain myself purely for her for the rest of my life. (Regardless of marriage)

However the only girl I ever felt that strongly for didn't love me back so I'll probably just go fuck random girls and live a shit unfulfilling life anyway
>>
I'm for it.
>>
>>25467584
it is absolutely necessary to a healthy relationship
>>
>>25468043
doesn't make god sad as god doesn't exist, but it's still immoral
>>
Never had sex or marriage so idk
>>
>>25467584
I wouldn't know, I'm waiting till marriage.
>>
>>25470814
>it's still immoral

explain
>>
>>25467584
Everyone is allowed to have their own beliefs and opinion on it without needing to shame the other side. I have premarital sex with my SO of almost 3 years, as well as prior exes. It's important to me to be sexually compatible with the person I spend the rest of my life with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.