[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know the drill.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499055526550.jpg (25KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499055526550.jpg
25KB, 500x440px
You know the drill.
>>
I miss my ex, a lot. Why did you turn against me?
>>
>>25465871
I love you Kelsey.
>>
I posted in the last thread about my roommate.

He wrote a letter to me shortly after. He took blame for a lot of our issues and how badly it ended between us. He wished me a good life.

I want to write a letter to him about how much I love him and I want to be friends with him again. I feel like a chunk of my heart is gone, like a part of my soul is missing. I feel relieved, in a sense, because I don't feel guilty anymore. But I miss him.
>>
Im ready to get back out and date but ice been in a relationship so long its been a while and i just feel like idk where to start
>>
I can't stop being a jackass to my wife. I'm driving her away and I can't stop myself
>>
i think im fairly good looking, but am super shy and awkward.
i really want to get a qt gf who will massage my prostate, but even if i managed to get a gf how would i ever find the courage to bring up buttplay? i just keep trying to be the little spoon? (am giant)
>>
The guy I was dating stopped loving me about five months ago, but it took me until today to finally completely end it. I had this stupid delusion in my head that if I were just good enough, pretty enough and worked hard enough, he'd love me again. But he won't. So I screamed all my pent up anger and frustration at him even though the last few months have been my fault. I'm so sad right now. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life, and now I'm just alone.
>>
I know you aren't getting the love and affection you deserve. I try to force myself to actually 'love' you. I try to force myself to see from another perspective in which I cherish you and value you for who you are. We are so very different. The only thing we sort of have in common is our sense of humor, but that gets dry real fast. You put so much effort into our relationship it hurts to stay in it, yet I know it will hurt even more if I leave, so either way I lose. Will I find someone that loves me as much as you do? Probably not, but you don't deserve a garbage person like myself, who can't reciprocate your affection without feeling disgusted at the fact that I'm forcing it, and at times, even faking it. I feel disgusted. If you don't let me go by the time we're 30 I'm seriously thinking of just clocking out. I like saying love you because it makes you happy, I just wish I could actually feel it.
>>
I fucking hate you, Stefan.
>>
File: 1398904958769.jpg (333KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1398904958769.jpg
333KB, 600x600px
Ever feel like people need a break from you? Without telling you?

Ever feel like you need to keep drinking just to make the nights go faster?

Ever feel like a social outcast in a group of social outcasts? Being in a middle that shouldn't even exist?

Ever feel like you'll never find a love because you just can't find the courage to say how you feel about some issues even if what you do or like seems to contradict them?
>>
I'm putting minimum effort into things that I do because I'm fairly certain I'm going to kill myself soon anyways
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18526721
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.